Is there a correlation between the decline of heavy metal and the pussyfication of the western male...

Is there a correlation between the decline of heavy metal and the pussyfication of the western male? I mean the music that's "in" these days is fucking gay as hell.

Attached: aV9H1US.jpg (960x960, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HfxPBYHDXSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jNraM0A4XAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ulhggtNUR-o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Heavy metal caused the pussification of men. Countries that never listened to that horseshit are better off.

Dave McGowan outlined how rock music became weaponized. It's been a psyop since the early 1960's. McGowan has since passed away.

Mark devlins musical truth is pretty good thing to listen too.its not about heavy thou but still how music has been used as a weapon for propaganda and other stuff. Thought it was a interesting talk.

>finland
based
>greece
wtf
ive heard a lot of italian and british metal but no greek

youtu.be/HfxPBYHDXSQ

Many metal bands at Greek, you just dont know it.

R O T T I N G C H R I S T

Yea not a big fan due to satanic elements, but its melodic black metal, what you expect. But some of their songs are great, musically.

Yes, it's a consequence of men becoming faggots and sóÿboys.
Also very important : the fact that most europeans are getting replaces by nonwhites, non europeans, has an effect on the global taste in music.
Nonwhites dont listen to heavy metal. It's a white thing (ok some asians too).

Well, go on

Hey dummies. It's music. Who the fuck cares

Because he thinks it makes him tough listening to other men singing about being edgy and tough.

But bros , almost all metalheads are some sort of, issues having, pussies... This map, xept for Greece, represents the cuck countries.

Attached: 1501178791549.jpg (782x788, 321K)

Heavy metal fans look like pussies, it's funny when they pretend they are tough or 'hardcore'. They are neckbeards, skinny lanklets, the typical nerds.

EDM scene is full of roided up animals, they look 10 time more alpha in comparison though they are still pathetic for ruining their life with roids and drugs.

>heavy metal is chock full of pagans, satanists (and not the elite kind), and FUCK CHRISTIANITY degenerates
>surprised when they become degenerate
Wow who could have thought? If you're on Jow Forums at this stage, you should have by now realized that when people in the middle of the last century warned of metal, rock, etc. as having satanic and negative influence on people, they were right.

Attached: 3878567452.jpg (200x200, 38K)

His research on Laurel Canyon Drive involves military spooks. The fact that many rock musicians families were high level military Intel. It also has connection to Hollywood and the entertainment industry. Explains the who and why.

rock music people often look gayer than fags.
>long hair
>skinny faggot bodies
>weird piercings
>dumb tattoos
>skin tight clothes.

gay af.

Swedes more based than the country Salvini or Putin is running? Lol.

>music that's "in" these days is fucking gay as hell.

you're just getting old gramps

in all seriousness I can't listen to it. It sounds like cheap stock music, just fucking awful all around.

>muh satan
go back to somalia ahmed

>GRRRR AAAAA FUCK CHIST AAAAA AARRRGGG FUCK AAAAAAA HEIL SATAN AAAAAAAA GRRRRRRR
Nordic metal was always trash. Even the homosexualgayfaggot Judas Priest is more alpha than these guys.

Salvini is not running Italy, he is no crypto-dictator like Putin. Also Russia is not "based."

Metal isn`t that masculine in my opinion.
Songs that speaks of truth of the dangers of reality are masculine in my opinion.

New RPBM (Red Pilled Black Metal) from Finland: youtube.com/watch?v=jNraM0A4XAQ

But the 3 black cocks on the map are fucking pussy cuntries .

>countries with the least metal bands aren't cucked
countries with the most metal bands are cucked

Masculinity has a set definition other than "what I like"

Dead Congregation is the best death metal band of past decade.

I doubt it. Shifts in music taste in mainstream at least come from shifts in generations mostly.
As for metal. It not being mainstream is great, I honestly think there's a lot more good metal and rock bands now that they need to experiment and evolve in order to get an audience.
To be fair, I think you can find great music from every genre now if you just look for it, blessed be the net.

Attached: Cute_Firekeeper.jpg (800x800, 405K)

This is masculine music.
Booming drums & no singing.
youtube.com/watch?v=ulhggtNUR-o