There are people on this board who consider themselves “redpilled” but still believe in the round earth meme

> There are people on this board who consider themselves “redpilled” but still believe in the round earth meme
YIKES

Attached: BC540BF3-1F19-4362-A2BA-E03E5A26D8F1.jpg (225x225, 11K)

what shape is the sun/moon/other planets?

>Believing in earth
Nice meme

>hur-dur science muh science, the earth is round I fucking LOVE SCIENCE haha stupid flat-earther

Both the flat earthers and the round earthers are kind of right.

Attached: 1528358900576.jpg (1920x1299, 932K)

not political
sage

>fly up 5000 feet
>see curvature of the earth
its that simple

Attached: npc-meme21.jpg (416x435, 39K)

Freetown Christiania.perfect blend of tarshy people and drugs.could probably sell this shit there no problem.

except it doesn't

have you ever gotten into an aircraft and flown up to 5000 feet to have a look, user?

You flat earthers are really fucking stupid. If the earth was flat then that would mean every space mission ever was faked. If every space mission ever was faked then explain the gps on your phone, fucknuts.

Hmm interesting. Tell me more Anons

Attached: 37B31E77-A786-43F2-9CD7-D606CE1BBC74.png (729x638, 154K)

ground based towers

yes

Or timezones or solar eclipses.

name the aircraft model. inb4 you do a quick google search to keep baiting for yous

Gravity demands a sphere

Faggot
Sage

no

I dont care what the masons want me to believe any more. Both sides are controlled opposition.
>truth

Attached: 1545726073238-pol.jpg (250x247, 10K)

Fuck off kike. I guess complete retardation and schizophrenia has to be had for things to be so?? No the earth is a globe, kikes are bad, niggers are bad, nothing can get across right fuck this board. Fuck it to hell. Shills pretty much outdone anyone real

The alarming rise in teen mental illness

Lay off the onions. I know you like star-wars and it's heartbreaking to you, but there is no space sweetie.

Flat earth is the black cube of right now.

Then where are those towers? If they're on the ground should be easy to find right?

discular

Complete retard. How much weed and crack have you smoked huh?

Look at space with your bare eyes, moron.

Time zones aren’t real. The “time difference” is just a time delay in data/messages you send to other countries. ((They)) made up the time zone meme so they can control information. You will receive this messages 18 hours after I sent it.

How can the earth be flat if yoou can sail from the east coast of america and end up on the west coast of america?

Attached: 02C8B19B-665D-4D07-86BD-0F1D5B0B60D3.jpg (4032x3024, 2.72M)

Attached: LQP.jpg (300x27, 11K)

Yes. There are probably multiple in your city

>says the guy who believes space is real

Absolute state

>He still doesn't understand that we live inside a cube

Attached: 1548311927172.jpg (495x528, 33K)

So not only is the whole of NASA and every other space agency along with every country's militaries in on the flat earth conspiracy but every city is too. And nobody's confessed to any of this?

fuck off kike

>Le daily wacky conspiracy threads by JIDF
Kikes like to push irrational conspiracies like faked moon landings, le Illuminati/Masons, flat earth, absurd 9/11 theories (there were no planes), le lizard people etc. etc. to do one thing... to make people that discuss information outside of what the (((MSM))) gives us look retarded and to cover up for jews.

This is called well-poisoning and gas-lighting. Jews do this to keep normie goyim from looking into or thinking about legitimate non-MSM information too much, e.g. the jew subversion of our media and government or the exaggerations and outright lies surrounding the holohoax made for political gain.

9/11 is a good example... Israel had a big role in 9/11. How to well-poison this subject manner? Make sure any threads about 9/11 include discussion of "there were no planes", "it was CGI", "a nuke brought it down", "a energy weapon brought it down" etc. and other absurdities. This will get any normies to reject ALL non-MSM information about 9/11, including what they want to cover-up (Israel's role).

Fuck these threads and fuck JIDF.

Attached: nose.jpg (507x542, 76K)

>I trust the government so much, they never lie to me about anything. Sure they push kike lies in every other channel, but they would never ever lie to me about space

Small brain

Lol but don't trust the government. I believe 911 was a false flag. But the flat earth would require so many people all over the world to be part of a conspiracy it just makes no sense.

This is why NASA can be populated by niggers, women, and trannies and still remain functional, its just a endless paper pushing loop disguising a jobs program

Fake and gay. Sage

>associates flat earth with no-planes-911 (fact) and fake moon landings (fact)
Yeah, nice well-poisoning attempt faggot.

Don't we all go on that a select few rule the world?

this is literally fucking retarded. I actively voicechat with Americans and Brits on Steam. So you're saying we recieve our vocal messages HOURS after we send them?