Is it true that parents at old age give birth to children with autism?

is it true that parents at old age give birth to children with autism?

Attached: 0*NyhQO351dpGC-_2d.jpg (400x232, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.scrcivf.com/egg-freezing-success-rates
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HF9o79uGQ_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

seems so
what's scarier is the increased chance of downies

Kinda true. No strong correlation tho. Tell you what does have a strong correlation with autism tho? Premature birth. I was born premature and have mild aspergers.

premmies have a higher chance of vaccination injury

Jesus trump had him at 60 how the fuck.

I feel bad about that his dad will die when he’s in his 20s probably or younger

Attached: 1538828306560.jpg (2227x2430, 2.8M)

Yeah but on the bright side for him he will always be secure because he's a smart cub and he belongs to a really rich family. He'll be ok, just the grief he will have to deal with earlier.
There is also many family members who will teach the boy all they know

Depends, Are they Egyptian?
If yes then autistic kids will come regardless of age.

Attached: 1548343075761.jpg (800x800, 170K)

yes
especially if both parents were intellectually disabled

Attached: melanio trump.jpg (300x500, 18K)

ظريف اوى بكسمك

Attached: 1548533659999.jpg (226x212, 8K)

definitely increases the risk

do you think melania hits him when noone is looking?

Attached: nothing personal.jpg (718x559, 67K)

محمد صلاح لم يفعل اي شيء خاطيء

Attached: FB_IMG_1546603739144.jpg (480x351, 16K)

I heard she secretly has to jack him off several times a day because his natural testosterone levels are so high and his balls swell in size as the dense seminal fluid builds pressure on the scrote. Can you imagine having to do that? Every single day? I feel for her.

>Getting a handjob by your mom, Daily
Best

Attached: 1432460053676.jpg (211x250, 5K)

But he could just do it himself
Sounds bullshit

i wish i was barron so i could kiss melania straight to the lips :)

Mommy nooo!

Attached: 1456604727112.jpg (600x450, 123K)

no, its a jewish trick for people to have even less babies
if you dont see how it fits their narrative and agenda then no one can help you

Attached: 1501093324239.jpg (700x700, 462K)

Yes. Baron also has Gigantism

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-7acSsEfVWMOO.jpg (8167x4201, 1.79M)

Not sure. How were your parents when you were born?

Attached: 852A24B3-0C6D-47FA-B40B-FA3ACF9C0C5B.jpg (552x1041, 441K)

He's rich, that's what you hire maids for.

>khaki's, polo and New Balance sneakers
/our_guy/

No you stupid fucking desert dwelling sand surfing nigger! My mother was a smoker and she and my functional family, my mother and father where in moral marriage the way its supposed to be and they had me and are still together cause they are not degenerate fucks. Anyways I was born with dyspraxia(non cure) and mild dyslexcia(curable) which I overcame, I was given vaccination when I was young and that fucked me up with learning difficulties and ruined my life as a child - I wasn't diagnosed with with autism formed as asbergers until I was in my early 20's even though they suspected it which was really fucking dumb and incompetent of them, it was a huge controversy about this dodged injection I was given and they didn't want to be legally responsible for it I assume only now...

God I want to lick, suck smd caress every inch of his smooth body. Such beautiful skin.

God... I've already got a chub. I ejaculated 15 minutes ago. So horny.

Baron hits her while Donald is watching

Not to mention lifelong secret service protection.

Best father ever. Who the fuck can compete with that?

I would be really jealous if Barron lives like that. That would truly be a supreme way to jack off

This, Barron will be completely fucked in the dating market. Even a Manlet will likely have more chances to get laid than him. Women want taller men, but they don’t want any that are freakishly gigantic.

Attached: FAC96435-ACD9-4B8C-B195-FECD76CF7CCE.png (654x702, 415K)

Attached: 1548827966977.jpg (800x450, 62K)

Makes me feel like a peasant

And since his father is usually compared as a racist. That will strip even more chances of him living a successful life.

Chances of Birth defects, mental retardation, and other health issues in a infant go up significantly with the age of the mother. But make sure you spend your 20s and 30s chasing money ladies, I’m sure those eggs you freeze will be viable

>Women under 35: freezing 15 mature eggs offers a cumulative 80% chance of at least one live birth.
Women 35 to 37: freezing 20 mature eggs offers a cumulative 80% chance of at least one live birth
Women 38 to 40: freezing 30 mature eggs offers a cumulative 75% chance of at least one live birth.
Women 40 to 42: freezing 30 mature eggs offers a cumulative 50% chance of at least one live birth.

blog.scrcivf.com/egg-freezing-success-rates

>Kaye’s storage fee is free for the first year, but $1200 for every year after.

$8,163: Total for Kaye’s first egg freezing cycle. This includes injections, anesthesia, and retrieval.
$5,150: Total for Kaye’s second egg freezing cycle, including all of the above

you havent ruled in the health of the mother, her race, her diet, her fitness or genetic factors would probubly prove most of this data incorrect becaused its blue pilled shill data.

>This boy is only about to turn 14 next month
Übermensch

ROPE - Sodomite filthy abomination.

Attached: 38086023_217015519154199_8373981321369747456_n.jpg (475x395, 37K)

If he hasn’t hit his growth spurt yet, he will literally be unfuckable. Nobody wants to have sex with a giant skeleton.

K selection. Autists are natures response to over-population by degenerate R selection humanoids.

Attached: tumblr_os4njbuwig1wt6om8o5_1280.jpg (1280x720, 308K)

Statistics literally mean nothing to the individual except for giving a indication of how likely you are to fall into a certain group ie: a white male has 60% chance of cancer. A white male doesn’t have an actual 60% chance because the statistic doesn’t take into account their lifestyle health etc

I also chose that data because it’s likely fluffed up to make frozen eggs look viable

Barron will be like this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HF9o79uGQ_8
And all the women will soak their underwear just being in his presents.
He is filthy rich
As tall as a bear
And he will be as strong as an ox
His dick will be as almost as big as your fore arm so once he fucks a chick she will never want to fuck anyone else ever again, only Barron. That's if he doesn't split her in half and gets use to it

don't know what happened to me, Mum gave birth to me when she was just 21 haha

Attached: download.jpg (231x218, 10K)

My parents were in their 80s when they had me, and I turned out normal. I'm also a real life Power Ranger.

The risk is increased

english please
we don't speak terrorist here

I know a kid who was born to parents in their 50s? and he looked old for his age at any given time
idk about autism, high functioning or no. I think thats the mercury in the vaccines meant to keep the viruses dead. (you dont want the viruses alive, its worse than the mercury...)

>trying to imply melania has a penis when the whole world has seen her naked.

U wot?

dude same here

Autism is because of some infection the mother gets during pregnancy which triggers her immune system. It's been proven in mice.

Baron has an IQ near 200.