Why shouldn't alcohol be banned anons?

>Alcohol causes all kinds of disease like cirrhosis and wernicke
>Alcohol results in all kinds of accident including road accidents and pregnancy accidents

Why hasn't the west banned this drug? Are you all too intoxicated to tell that its ruining your lives? Some countries in the middle east banned this shit and you rarely find anyone who has ever drank a single drop of alcohol "here".

>inb4 " We already tried it and it failed"
Its because you didn't leave it long enough, you should deal with the current intoxicated generation with rehabilitation and future kids will find it hard to find alcohol but most wouldn't bother looking for it anyways because they aren't intoxicated

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q7Puk1Ik4MA
youtu.be/myeCVJiinek
youtu.be/71dAwTS_l1Q
youtu.be/eLgpcR4wIMw
youtu.be/TcUGx2xCADQ
youtu.be/4OklU-Idz-Q
youtu.be/KeO7jXvfp4g
youtu.be/s104UzFnD0Q
youtu.be/sniVAehxhuo
youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY
youtu.be/El9RVIl47ZI
youtu.be/vYTbxpSLMUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm drunk posting. My asshole will pay the price in the morning.

Yes, forgot to mention the gay accidents that occur with the drug, why are you killing youselves user? Embrace the life without alcohol its much better

I know fully that you use this drug for forgetting your problems and such and thats a benefit but the risks outweigh the benefits of using it.

If it wasn't for alcohol you wouldn't be here.

?? Why wouldn't I be here

Are you drunk posting too?

Instead of banning alcohol, you westerners are legalizing more drugs like weed and now you're aiming for cocaine. When will you realize its the addiction that has lead you to this?

>you westerners
>Early Quran - alcohol is OK
>Mid Quran - alcohol is only OK after battle
>Late Quran - alcohol is forbidden
Just accept it Achmed, Mohammed was a fake prophet who made it up as he went.

The thread isn't popular naturally, you westerners can't argue with the risks of alcohol and you know it but you still go on killing youselves. Christianity is such a stupid religion for leagalzing such a dangerous drug, the jew and muslims are more redpilled than them

Lol, that isn't how it works. You can't tell people to stop and they stop. Look at how America prohibited alcohol once and then they failed. Its because the Quran cam with such steps that they became less sensitive to alcohol with time until they were free from the intoxication. Thats how rehabilation works.

Your ancestors needed alcohol to survive, not to mention your parents were probably drunk when you were conceived.

Now, you thank alcohol ad all it's done for you.
Prick.

Rehabilation isn't an abrupt process. Its a gradual process. The Quran was absolutely right in doing these steps, you just proved it was ahead of its time.

My whole generation never drank a single drop of alcohol. Maybe your generation did? And you are calling yourself an accident?

None of you came up with a single point to prove that alcohol shouldn't be banned, you all are just too intoxicated and can't start thinking about stopping to drink it....

>My whole generation never drank a single drop of alcohol.
I have doubt.
Major doubt
Help me with that and show your flag.

You probably don't know but in arab countries here very very rare you find alcohol except in uea and other touristic places but muslims dont get access to alcohol and they never look for it anyways because we aren't addicted...

Switching back to meme flag,

Its not too late, you can still rehabilate from it. It doesn't take islam to get you out of it addiction. Many programs can help you out of it and you should advocated for banning alcohol for future kids.

If you start by teaching your kids the harmful effects of alcohol and telling them to never drink it then they surely will grow with that attitude and hey you would have avoided the harm that it brings from them. Surely it won't be easy as it is because of social influence that's why a public policy for banning alcohol or restricting it so much should come into place so that they don't even have access to it and they won't need it anyways.

Bahrain. In Bahrain, alcohol is only available in hotels and through private licenses for sale to non-Muslims only. Drinking alcohol in public is still illegal, and being drunk can actually get you thrown behind bars.

So you and I both know that there is alcohol in your country, but you hit me a statement like "My whole generation has never drank SINGLE drop of alcohol".

Now that's hard to believe.

>Heh, he actually dropped the meme flag
Always remember how I made you do that.

You repeated what I said though? That alcohol is available to only non-muslims. We are muslims so we don;t have access to it and we aren't intoxicated so why should we go after it? Plus I wasn't born in bahrain but from Saudi and over there there is an almost complete ban of alcohol. I know that its hard for you to understand but really me and I am above my 25s and all my colleagues and my parents never ever touched alcohol. Its our culture, we don't even know how it tastes like.

>except in uea and other touristic places
Yep I did tell you that it exists.
I really know its hard to believe because you live in that mess of a drug but there is no point for me to advocate for banning alcohol if I know we muslims drink it. Heck, its a joke to go and ask a haji (old muslim dude) if he ever drank alcohol.

You don't need islam for you to stop alcohol. Start by teaching your kids about the harmful effects and surely they will grow up with the attitude that its bad. Ofcourse its not going to be easy due to social influence but if you introduce a public health policy to ban it or restrict it then they won't have access to it and they won't need it because they won't be addicted to it. An alcoholic has always drank alcohol, you can't have an alcoholic who never drank alcohol.

I find you naivete rather cute.
If you think for one second not one single drop (and that's what you said) has ever been drank by a non tourist, then you're delusional or extremely short sided.

I bet your leaders drink alcohol regularly.

I know this thread is being pushed back because it isn't a popular topic amongst yourselves. Thats natural because you are all too intoxicated and the alcohol has affect your reasoning skills when it comes to this subject so you will obviously avert your eyes from the truth and move on to other useless topics like banning something almost harmless like circumcision and barking about why cross marriage is bad and so on and so on.

I won't deny back in high school a muslim I knew openly said that he and his father drank alcohol. He was half canadian though but that doesn't matter. There are a few here that drink it but what I am saying the very very big majority do not drink it. Just think about it logically, why will I voulantarily go and drink it if I am not addicted to it and I know its addictive and I know that the culture here looks down on such behavior and our religion forbids it? See? Its the big majority over here that don't drink it so I can safely say that my parents never drank it and neither did my generation. If they did they would have gone back to it but there are very few places for that anyways and its very difficult to get.

It amazes me how you can't grasp that I have never drank alcohol before and I absolutely don;t even know how it tastes like, it shows how different cultures can surprise you this much.

Well I'll bump this anyways

If you still can't understand the horrible effects of drinking alcohol then you are just intoxicated. Alcohol should be banned and many many research have showed its bad effects.

AVERTING YOUR EYES WILL NOT SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS. WAKE UP

>I won't deny back in high school a muslim I knew openly said that he and his father drank alcohol
>Whole generation
>Not a single drop
Those were your words.

I thank God everyday that I was born here in the great U.S.A where I have the freedom to choose to drink alcohol or not.

Choke on sand you dirty camel rider.

See what did you mean by my generation? I though you meant by parents and ancestors? I still don't get you? I didn't lie when I said my generation didn't beacue they truly didn't, my friend's generation I don't know because my friend's generation isn't mine. In the past, in my grand parents time there was no tourism or whatever. Drinking alcohol meant you get kicked off society. So what are you implying? That you thank your so called great USA for intoxicating you? You go around getting fucked by guys? You like accidental gay sex? You love accidental pregnancies? You love cirrhosis? You stupid cuck, that ideology will lead your kids to hitting trees due to drink driving and dying from horrible painful diseases.

He was half canadian too, his mother could easily influence his father and him into sipping a drop and boom full blown addiction. And one thing leads to another. That's what you get for being too open-minded that you can't reason what's good and bad for you.

Also, are you trying to deny that alcohol is bad? What is your point over here? No matter how much you try bending the truth or whatever, in here the vast vast majority don't drink alcohol and I am proudly one of them.

Like I said, you can't avert your eyes from who is the enemy here

So far NOT A SINGLE POINT has been raised as to why alcohol shouldn't be banned. Even you westerners can't be this stupid, surely you realize why this drug should be banned?

Keeps the niggers in check. 20-30 y/o niggers are mostly alcoholics.

>Its because you didn't leave it long enough
if they tried "long enough" they would have collapsed their country
Actually, that may work perfectly for the current state of things. Tell people they can't even drink anymore and they'll start destroying the government and vote for people that will get them alcohol back.

Then don't do it the usual way, do it the indirect way. Ban it slowly, start with increasing the prices then reducing the number of bars slowly and slowly and intorducing more programs for rehabilation. Increase awareness and make it slowly more difficult for people to get it. Don't do it abruptly because they will look in the black markets for it. If you teach the kids of its harm and try to rehabilate the adults slowly you can reach a fully functional society again. Remember alcohol is just another drug and detoxification exists for it just like all other drugs.

Most importantly are the next generation, increase the age required for drinking and make it as difficult as possible for the young adults to get it especially the ones who never drank it before.

>"We already tried it and it failed"
>Its because you didn't leave it long enough
>1920 to 1933
>13 years was not long enough
No, it was long enough to create Organised Crime, which was
a much-worse problem than alcohol ever was. Learn some history, faggot.

Not everyone that drinks alcohol is an alcoholic. Retard.

Its because I knew history that I said you already tried faggot. Its because you did it in a stupid way retard try reading this
If you think its impossible or something like that then look at Saudi as an example, they might be superior to you in this field. They almost (if not) completely banned alcohol because it was done in the past in a gradual way (the Quran's way). I am not saying you should follow islam, I am saying if you are going to ban it do it in a not so stupid way.

>Giving ((the government)) any power that they don't absolutely need
Fucking retard

>I knew history
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
— George Santayana, "The Life of Reason"

I never said that
I said all alcoholics drink alcohol and no alcoholic has never drank alcohol
I never said all alcohol drinkers are alcoholic stupid

Read the sentence again retard

COMFY VIDEOS! ENJOY

GANG OF HEBREWS ATTACK NYPD!!
youtu.be/Q7Puk1Ik4MA

Amazing bible study MOTIVATIONAL
youtu.be/myeCVJiinek

Racism debunked, are you an accelerationist ? Wanna see the Vile people defeated?
youtu.be/71dAwTS_l1Q

Live coverage special of the 200th millionth post! God spoke again!!
youtu.be/eLgpcR4wIMw

Sam Hyde Gillete commercial supercut
youtu.be/TcUGx2xCADQ

Demon caught on camera at DESMOMD THE AMAZING FAGGOTKID CONVENTION
youtu.be/4OklU-Idz-Q

Jason dalton MKultra uber driver
youtu.be/KeO7jXvfp4g

Top 100 happenings and memory holes of 2018
youtu.be/s104UzFnD0Q

CHN interviews OPERATION LAZARUS
youtu.be/sniVAehxhuo

NPC Meme theory VIDEO 1, very first video on subject and part 1 of 3 mini series
youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY

The Great Meme Iconoclasm and Article 13
youtu.be/El9RVIl47ZI

4CHQN AND THE NATURE OF CHAOTIC GOOD
youtu.be/vYTbxpSLMUw

Get comfy and expand your almond activators
CHN IS COMING BACK SOON
Bellagio Sampler's training is almost complete and his power level is rising rapidly.,..
>to my Legion
Your General returns
>to Our Enemies
The crusade begins soon, God's warriors are coming and ALL you shills will bow down and kiss our feet and declare JESUS IS LORD!
>this terrifies kikes

I'd be more than happy to see booze banned, annon. Fuck, it would make MY shitty job easier.
Unfortunately you can't make a law that is un-enforcible, and banning -anything- makes a black market for the few derelicts that want whatever it is. Unless you can dominate that black market completely, your laws will be a joke.
Of course if you wanted to institute draconian facism, ban something popular like booze to justify the facist jackboots.

>Saudi completely banned alcohol
...except for the rich and influential, L0L

Are you stupid? I already said I knew your past or is your comprehension weak? Read the damn thing, it isn't impossible and you know it and the living example is Saudi. What are you trying to imply here? That islam reigns over Christianity beacause christianity was too stupid to legalize such a drug?

>I already said I knew your past
...and that was a lie, because you don't know the history of Organised Crime in America, you stupid ass.

I don't know about the rich and whatever, I know the middle class don't have access to it and we don't need it anyways. It by law banned alcohol so whatever your point is here is that we are saved by not getting its diseases and its effects

You don't understand. We actually need booze to live at this point. Its so ingrained in us that we have stunning tolerance for it. I don't get hung over. Ever. I get black out drunk, sleep 4 hours and I am sober again. I don't even drink regularly. Its actually good for Europeans. Makes us less antisocial.

>I don't know about the rich and whatever
You don't know much about anything to do with alcohol, do you?

i'm all for banning alcohol and tobacco
and legalizing weed

Alcohol is shit you should be smoking hash and fasting in total darkness and silence.

>niggers causes all kinds of crimes like theft, rapes and murders
>Niggers results in all kinds of accident including dindu nuffings and rapebaby accidents

Why hasn't the west banned these niggers yet?

Fucking check those numbers

>some muzzie shitskin wants me executed if my homemade applejuice goes off
Yikes

It just gets sold on the black market and causes crime to skyrocket. Its in our culture. Its in our blood. Why don't you have some bacon? You know if you cook it passed 150 degrees and wash your hands it won't kill you right?

ITT: A bunch of faggots who lack self control under the influence blaming their freedoms over the former.

Because we're not an authoritarian chink or mudslime collectivist shithole that bans things?

Banning freedom is anti-white. There's plenty of third-world communist and fascist shitholes for you to flock off to.

i think just coors light should be banned, what a disgusting beer.

I think just the historical use of it plays a big role. People will always be much more okay with a drug that Jesus Christ himself used. (Granted it was soft liquor like wine and whatnot)

To genocide white ppl , u know so we can be easier to control, the elites want to rule forever

"Almost harmless like ritual religious genital mutilation intended to create a sunk-costs-fallicy and bound by mutual disfigurement attachment to the perpetrating religious cult responsible for the mutilation."
FTFY. Nice Stockholme syndrome there buddy, oh shit my eye lid got some sand in it! BETTER CUT MY FUCKING EYELIDS OFF!

I've been up for the past 4 hours drinking whiskey for a toothache. This shit works better than xtra strength advil.

I don’t think we should flat out ban it, as as with nearly all drugs there is a way to use it safely and in moderation, maybe just prohibit things like buying copious amounts of hard liquor in a short period of time or banning some extra pure alcohol spirits.

If something is morally wrong, any decent prophet or teacher tells you to stop it immediately. You don't take down immoral behaviour in stages because that means you are condoning immoral behaviour in the short term.

Either islam was at one point promoting immoral behaviour or there is nothing morally wrong with drinking alcohol.

kek

agree, alcohol intoxication is effortless hedonism and self-harm. rampant alcohol abuse is a symptom of decay, like of the Roman social decline. the West is slowly dying due to decadent hyperindividualism eroding social cohesion

I see you scuttled off this thread after I called out your ignorance. Good riddance to bad rubbish!

Because first wave feminism / the temperance movement gave us prohibition, which gave us the mob, which gave us the FBI, which then got the mob elected.
Prohibition never works and you’re an honorary woman for starting this thread.

Without alcohol we wouldn't have QT3. 14s with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. Why would you want to live in such a world?

See reach the point in which there is a stable society and a black market for the drug in which a few go after it and you successfully banned the drug.

As a med student I think I know WAY more than you can ever know about it.

But you do understand that it needs to go don't you? The idea that you need the drug to live is just the usual thing a drug does to your brain, it is no different than cocaine and the other abuse drugs.

ITS BECAUSE YOU BANNED IT IN A STUPID WAY.
Have you undestood that in capitals?
Or should I keep on replying to you to repeat it? You did it stupidly, that isn't how you ban alcohol idiot.

It isn;t applejuice and I am trying to help no execute you retard. It will make my life easier if there were no fucking cirhosis patients and and the shit alcohol brings to clinics when i grad from med.

Thats only if you do it in a stupid way. If you just ban it then obviously your government will fall.

So why don't you legalize everything including cocaine? Just legalize everything and see your shithole of a country fall even lower

Who sees your dick rather than your partner? Are you so gay that you spend your time thinking about what happens to other people's dicks?

You idiot, the prophet was advocating for alcohol being bad again and again. You cannot and I REPEAT TO EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD YOU CANNOT BAN ALCOHOL ABRUPTLY. If the prophet did that there would be a HUGE disaster similar to what happened to america. The purpose of islam doing it gradually was to stop the immoral behavior over a long time

Whoever gave it to you was stupid, because that is not the way any rehabilation from a drug works.

This is the same country where the secret police can abduct you in the night for your crimes against 'vice and virtue'.
The same country responsible for funding islamic terrorism.
The same country that was such a shithole, with a kid butchering a maid and keeping her body in the FUCKING FRIDGE that the president of a literal shithole of a country, the Phillipines, declared that Saudi sucked, and Philipino nationalists could flee back home on the countrys dime as an issue of saftey, THAT is how fucked up Saudi is.

Why we can't eat bacon is a totally different topic, I do agree that bacon doesn't have any bad effects but why islam banned it is not part of this discussion.

>As a med student I think I know how to ban alcohol
As a med student, you don't know the first thing about banning anything, boy.

You don't understand. I was like you. Then I drank. Then I smoked weed. You know what? It saved my life. Made me happy. Gave me friends. Sitting in a bar talking with people you know is something wonderful. If anything people need to learn how to drink. You can get drunk and not drive your car into pedestrians. You can be an adult and keep yourself together. We have been doing this for 100,000 years. We seem to be doing very well for ourselves. Did you know most Europeans primarily drank weak beer instead of water? Like I'm giving up on 100,000 years of culture and genetic disposition because your ancestors couldn't brew jack shit while mine were brewing what would eventually become that watered down kiked up jack Daniels.

I don't give a crap what you call Saudi and what it did or whatever. That isn't the point of all of this. The point is that for a FACT Saudi managed to ban alcohol and people roaming the street are majority non drinkers regardless of anything else and for a FACT Alcohol accidents don't occur in saudi nearly as frequently as in the west.

Look at you. You're so fucking deep that you've had your dick mutilated, without your adult consent, and you're trying to justify it to strangers on the internet, and instead of engaging with the issue, which you have NO idea about the other side of, you'd rather deflect and make it about the accuser, rather than the subject.

You have stockholme syndrome. You've been mutilated, and it would be a personal blow to your ego to acknowledge that you have no idea what you've lost, because it was done in the name of a religious ritual, and to disagree would be to disagree with the actions of the fucking cult.

You're fucked dude. Don't make this about me. You've been mutilated. Theres nothing you can do about it now, so theres no point being defensive.

It makes you happy, it makes someone else more susceptible miserable as he lies in a painful end stage liver disease waiting for his death.

Call me an idiot all you want, you inbred goat fucker, you didn't even understand my point.

You cannot condone short term degeneracy because it may lead to less degeneracy long term. The end doesn't justify the means.

Either Islam at one point condoned degeneracy, or there is nothing wrong with drinking alcohol.

>Ban it slowly
nigger that works if you can actually boil that frog
none of the people that are consuming alcohol in their preferred form will give it up in any way, there's no temperature differential that is low enough, raising prices doesn't work because they're already blowing all their money on it. reducing bars is impossible in a semi-free economy, it means reducing the amount of licenses to sell alcohol, in turn turning bars into cash cows.
There is not a single force in the entire chain that is working in your favor

Alcohol makes your brain..

Attached: 41.jpg (399x496, 72K)

Wasn’t talking to you, camel jockey. And your response is predictably retarded.

Ok fine fine I have been mutlitated, whatever makes you feel better at night.
Now can we go back to the actual discussion here? About why alcohol is bad? Remember?

>I was so drunk and acted like a degenerate- Very funny. Drinking is good for you

Attached: 1540098094917s.jpg (125x76, 2K)

Because im about to go get drunk and watch some footy.

>Why hasn't the west banned this drug?
Feminists did ban it. Here's what happened afterwards:
>alcohol consumption went up
>organized crime went way up
>bootleg liquor was substandard, occasionally poisonous and could make you go blind
>people turbocharged their cars so they could outrun the police

>If you think its impossible or something like that then look at Saudi as an example
you still have alcohol flowing in all forms for your richer fucks, and arabs going abroad are getting just as drunk as locals. This is not a battle you're fighting, you're trying to fight one of the most primal and ancient forms of humanity, you're trying to punch a mountain and no matter how much you try, your life, your entire legacy and the entirety of human history is not enough time to even put a dent in it, let alone reduce it in any way or form

it should be, and every stupid faggot who screams about ~evil weed~ should also be supporting prohibition

This gave us NASCAR
There’s literally nothing that can be done to America that doesn’t make us even more American

No you can do that, who the fuck do you think you are to say that? In rehabiliation for smoking we give nicotine gums? Why the hell do we give that? Why should we condone this short term degeneracy? Because we are trying to free him from the addiction you idiot, that;s how rehabilation works. WE GIVE PARTIAL AGONISTS and REDUCE THE DOSE WITH TIME. You can't play around me med, not with me.

I am OP degenerate, look at what drinking resulted...

Thats schizophrenic bullshit, the locals here mostly (I have rarely seen any) don't drink alcohol. Maybe some do when they go abroad? But that is detrimental for them because once you take it once there is no turning back. I am talking MAJORITY, we as a MAJORITY. See what are you doing bending the truth? Lets agree on something, we arabs in fact do drink less than you westerners right? Lets atleast agree on that.

>(I have rarely seen any)
you're not rich then, retard

Again raising the same point, it is because you did it in a stupid way. How many times must I repeat that, SAUDI is a LIVING example for a country that banned alcohol successfully.

OH LOL the top 1% drink alcohol so many loool arabs are so retards.

The government should only be able to restrict what they can prove directly causes harm to others and cannot be realistically controlled in society without federal intervention and aid.
It is not big brother and was not intended to stand in a role of dictating what is best for you; the priority of the united states constitution was to insure people could be as free as realistically possible in a working society while still affording the security to assure the remaining existence of this country and secure a meaningful existence in this world.

Steps taken against this balance is tyranny, and I consider life meaningless under a state of tyranny and would rather risk my life to secure the death of that tyranny than live beneath its shade.

Attached: 1527744899610.png (471x411, 113K)

the top 1% is the people that make the rules you egregious retard

lol this thread is full of assblasted drinkers excusing their behavior by pointing at the existence other degeneracy.. sad

>drug banned
>white people acting like niggers
so much for our rotting civilization

Sure. Ok. See? This is what happens when we can listen to each other. We can reach agreement.
I hate drunks too. Bloody drunks. They ruin societys. Theyre idiots. They help make people into murderers.

Is alcohol bad?
Hmm! Thats harder.
I don't believe in absolutes, because they're imaginary, like zero.
To have to be absolutist, you need draconian control over the people, and the problem is
humans LIKE alcohol.
They like it, dood.
I absolutely hate drunks, but I don't need an authority from above telling me what HE wants for my decisions in life.
Some protection against my failures of judgement is good, but 'thou shalt not' smacks of human demands for control over the actions of others.

I'm saying you might have the right idea, but the price you pay for trying to control the lives, liberty and literal body-ownership (deciding what THEY can put into themselves) is too high a price.
I hate alcohol, but perhaps, because I have control, one day every few years, I might enjoy the sensations of a few glasses of wine.
If you weren't absolutist, you might be able to too.

Basically
>USA is gr8 becz it gives me fredom 4 drugs
>If USA ban drug, I will rebel

That's the drug speaking not you.

Well thank god for the rules, I and many others don't have to deal with the drugs effects. Idiot

I forgot to add, part of it is about money. Since its a thing people want, legal or illegal, making it illegal just means only the wealthy can get it.
The damage alcohol inflicts on western societies is clear, but its TOLLERATED because of the power of capital.
It makes money change hands. LOTS of money. Big business. Big enough to even justify and PAY FOR all the harms it causes, according to most governments, to a degree. What do you think of that idea personally?

I'd put money on the leaders drinking regularly.