We will soon regain what's ours, maybe not tomorrow or the next year, but eventualy...

We will soon regain what's ours, maybe not tomorrow or the next year, but eventualy. How do you feel about that piratebois?

Attached: extremly-rare-pepe-1169970.png (500x609, 112K)

Spains has bigger problems than Gibraltar. Personally, I would feel bad for those people if Gibraltar becomes the 9th province of Andalusia, with a 30% of unemployment. Gibraltar should be ruled as Andorra is.

Attached: ece383a36f1a9f2a7e14fb96c2dffb16o.png (1024x692, 663K)

Andorra has no right to exist and neither does Gibraltar

Attached: AE EEE.jpg (2723x2000, 2.4M)

>Andorra has no right to exist and neither does Gibraltar
based

Attached: 1433536748484.jpg (540x720, 76K)

What will even happen to the rock with a no-deal Brexit?
A hard border all around them and needing a visa every time they want to go shopping?

I dont understand the Spain/Catalonia thing

Is this basically like Athenians not wanting to be part of Greece?

Kind of. Not even them really understand it.

This mah dude. Everytime I think about gibraltar I think about how we would fuck their entire life.
Its just futbolspeak at this point. I would give it to the british forever. Land doesnt follow logic and the result of us getting gibraltar would be gibraltareños getting fucked and Im not a fucking nigger that wises my neighbour the worst because he swore to a different flag.

It's like Athen's mayor said he wants a new country so the tv and papers stop talking about how much money he stole

It's like Australia not wanting to be part of Britain.

Yes vox is growing hard

No because the Athenians were actually an independent people at some point historically. It's more like Quebec saying they want independence - different dialect and was part of a different empire before unifying and becoming a new country

>Athenians were actually an independent people at some point historically.
You mean 2000 years ago?

Most settlements were independent at some point in history.
There were no kingdoms 5.000 years ago. - should Stonehenge become independent?

Fuck you retard, you dont live near them. All the population of Campo de Gibraltar that is at the least 4x times what lives in Gibraltar, is fucked up duebto the border. Drug smugglers go to the gibraltar port and gibraltar police stops our police from arresting them. They also fuck our local fishers imposing their "territorial waters" no one recognize and our cucked goverment is too cuck to secure and also they hold companies to repair and serve ships that doesnt pay a cent to spain in taxes while ships stay and contaminates OUR waters.

Even the original population of gibraltar that got displaced lives in front of gibraltar, in San Roque. Talk about " promised land", if jews had a fantasy book about it was his land, we have a record up to today of what house was from what family that still lived here, ee have the original flag and key of the city.

They are parasites that feast on us with lower taxes, killing investment potential and helping drug cartels.

They also have the highest concentration of jewish per capita in any city of europe.

Also in the treaty of utretch specifies it belong to us now because british violated it several times by now and the treaty of the sea of 1986 was specified by spain that they dont recognize Gibraltar territorial Waters.

Its a non issue, its ours, end of history. Anything else is cuckoldry and lack of patriotism

Gibraltar population: 33.000
Campo gibraltar pop: 256.000

>They are parasites that feast on us with lower taxes

This is also my issue with micro countries.
All they do is leech off bigger countries.

We should wall them all off and refuse to trade with them.

We should conquer them as legit clay and expell jews and shitskins once again and make europe great again

TO GLORY LADS ALL HAIL THE IRA, get HoLyPiLlEd and be understood lads, be free, to freedom

Attached: CiPr3e3VEAYJdDS.jpg (850x400, 89K)

Gibraltar is British and there is literally nothing you can or will do about it.

Attached: 1535766622873.png (645x729, 105K)

Die for the (((king))) the (((banks))) and (((god))), goy

Attached: ezra-pound-quote-11.jpg (735x315, 25K)

nice post CNT FAI