Redpill me on Star Trek. On the latest episode the fattest woman in the half marathon beat everyone...

Redpill me on Star Trek. On the latest episode the fattest woman in the half marathon beat everyone, including a lean young black man.

Attached: 5B99EB99-4054-4B6A-9DEF-D58F3F00FFF3.jpg (4032x3024, 2.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6d4iCa6h29c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

redpill me on x
jews jews jews jews
the end

HAES faggot, deal with it

Attached: madame president.png (430x459, 235K)

Great show

Reverse gravity planet?

this

It's for nerd losers.
Collecting stamps is cooler than star drek.

Episode 3 is very redpilled.

Brown people are a fungus.
Mutts will not be accepted.

I liked how they fixed the Klingon's a bit.

Watching now. But still hate this cunt with everything in me

Attached: A73DF24C-3646-4BC8-A937-F2D9B6ED271A.jpg (739x415, 16K)

Tilly is the ultimate BRAP machine. That is the only red pill you need user

Guess who else he played.

Attached: 1496546984305.png (647x457, 570K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6d4iCa6h29c
Fuck STD.

Attached: DwarvenShitgrin.jpg (606x338, 21K)

>star trek
>watching anything but TOS, TNG, or DS9

Attached: 1419314177560.gif (390x293, 2.95M)

The absolute best star trek in terms of effects and animation. However, the most blatantly cucked.
>Nigress saves all guys
>White guy that saves others is a faggot or a murderer that the show was happy to get rid of
>Constant microdick stroking where every woman is either a dyke genius or a "diverse" mary-sue
>nigresses constantly correcting whites, even if the latter is more experienced and higher ranked
>fatties winning races
>heavy focus on literal faggots over 3 eps and the rest is a faggot wistfully wishing another faggot was around
Dont pay for that show, user but I won't lie and say it isn't entertaining with the conflicts. bretty gud space battles imho

The Orville came out in favor of sexbots this week.

gravitational shenanigans

voyager was good

Why on earth you are watching STD? Do you enjoy beating your dick with hammer?

Attached: orville STD.jpg (1146x690, 78K)

No, it wasn't

Voyager was alright, It had great moments but most of the worst episodes of all star trek are from voyager

>the orville
you're right I should stick some broken glass down my peehole instead

Why in God's name would you watch this past the first few episodes of season 1?

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1080x1331, 135K)

oof

Attached: tumblr_oxfioxCkzY1vbr5n7o1_1280.jpg (605x458, 47K)

Are there any white men on this show?

Not watching based Enterprise. Stay pleb.

there is nothing after voyager

"Tell us more about how the romulan invasion makes you feel captain?"

Over and over. I couldn't get through episode 1.

This shit is for women.

especially mirror universe vger

Attached: warship voyager.jpg (1920x1080, 116K)

>Fire all the writers mid season
>Show suddenly becomes better
>Cast are still wooden fucktards
>Still get canceled

Yeah, truly the enlightened cretins choice

that really fucked with me so badly. With technology like that they could win any war. It's infinite energy.

voyager theme is good

My sides have dematerialised

Would have been based, evil Jane made me hard as fuck

Just started it on Hulu andThe orville is pretty good so far I think. Even the episode was the disgusting mutt kids bonding with Issac was kinda cute

Confirmed true for Star Trek.

>unironicaly watching msm brain washing in 2019

wtf

first they ruin my comfy star trek of exploration and space ships with action movies for plebs
then they go and make a star trek for girls which might as well not be named star trek at fucking ALL. but this was to be expected, I suppose. star trek is a liberals wet dream.
god help me if they ever touch my Babylon 5

Attached: based centauri throwing asteroids at the shit skin narn.jpg (1200x675, 47K)

>Fantasy
Fantasy.

depolarized the internal dampeners and initiated a cascading field pulse through the main deflector dish coupled with an interphasic resonance in the warp bubble allowed that alien probe from Star Trek 4: The Voyage Home who really really likes whales to pop over and give her a speed boost to win the race

I still like it, it felt like a return to the Star Trek formula, it was pretty good with world building, and I liked how the more ruggedized space aesthetic matched with the fact that it comes before TOS, I also really liked that it bridges the whole gap on why Cochrane was considered to be such a big figure in the canonical history.
Especially the episode where they showed the early warp testing rockets, it felt like their was less of a gap between First Contact and TOS.

>god help me if they ever touch my Babylon 5
you didn’t see season 5 did you?

Space jews.

Attached: space merchant.jpg (501x585, 108K)

Come in many different flavors.

Attached: Star Trek DS9 OY VERY REMEMBER THE 15 GORILLION.png (448x600, 192K)

Probably Jews as other people said above me.

That show sucks. Social justice warrior trash. Try watching "The Orville". Much better scripts, acting, and characters. Pure entertainment without trying to indoctrinate the viewer to social Marxism.

Attached: v1.jpg (206x305, 23K)

I would say, the Orville is far more like Star Trek than STD is.

Attached: stp85.jpg (2048x736, 681K)

Redpill me on Jow Forums. I am sure a fat leftist woman with red hair has visited this site at some point in time. Is Jow Forums the biggest hub of leftists in the internet?

Discovery isnt Star Trek

Attached: eCTe3RA.png (1920x1080, 2.56M)

It was cankle power.

Attached: 7.jpg (1000x1500, 299K)

Doug Jones, the faggy weirdo under every mask in Hollywood

Also Gul Dukat did nothing wrong.

Attached: Dukat not wrong.jpg (799x793, 136K)

I'd watch the Orville if someone edited all the "jokes" out.

Ohnononono

sad that babylon 5 is kinda forgotten, or at least not remembered as widely as star trek is. That said, I'd personally hire the assassins to mutilate and murder the guy who tries to poz it, in minecraft of course.

>DS9
>Ferengis are the Jews
>Bajorans are the Jews
>Cardassians are the Jews
>Founders are the Jews
>Odo is a Jew
>Quark is a Jew
>Quark the Jew has a nephew named Nog
>commander of the station is also a Nog
absolutely the most repetitive tedious television program I have ever seen

>ywn have a fash starship captain milf
what's the point?

Almost looks like someone's head splattered on the wall behind her.

>the federation is a peaceful organization
>starfleet is a peaceful exploratory science endeavor
>the main deflector dish on the enterprise is basically the Death Star gun
highly illogical

It might be a good thing that B5 ended up being just a cult classic. That makes it unlikely that current day to future hollywood will shit on it like they did with STD for Trek.

Attached: vir_cotto_mordens_promise_wave.jpg (800x533, 49K)

Bajorans are Israelis
Cardassians are Islamists

Being an emu this is new to me. I’ll check it out on the wireless shortwave.

She was obviously on future performance-enhancing drugs.

>Seth MacFarlane
No thanks

Dont give em any ideas. Hollyjew has been getting desperate for new things to ruin.

I try to forget season 5 exists.

Attached: ebffffd7edf5f2c3972d6d048b532e699fd1be00_b.jpg (800x569, 93K)

Cardassians are basically Mossad in space

but garak.

This is what they do now. Instead of coming up with something original with a female protagonist that actually makes sense, Hollywood rehashes old franchises and put women as the heroes. The common theme is to put white women as the hero, a black guy as her supporting role, and a white man as the evil villain. Then people wonder why white women are quick to defend black men and to shit on their own men. (This is what they are programmed to do.)

Stop being a nigger and start watching independent sci fi.
I recommend HELSREACH 40K FAN FILM

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 107K)

I'm not subscribing to shit to watch this, but can anyone tell me if they fall into the trap of having the main characters act stupidly so that a plot can happen?

The main thing that attracted me to Star Trek in the first place was that the crews were as smart as they were supposed to be.
Ex: In a normal show, the main character might see a group of three witches telling him to get away and cower in fear until they figure out its an illusion far after the audience. In Star Trek, Kirk just stares at the witches and then calmly asks Spock to confirm his suspicions that the witches are not real.

I've never watched the show, but every time someone posts an image of it, it always seems so dark. There are lighting panels everywhere in that shot, but why is the scene so poorly lit? This was never the case in older series' of Star Trek.

There no less SJW than STD.

Most people don't get this. The Cardis are the kikes and the bajorans are Palestinians. DS9 is redpilled and the patrician's choice.

Elements of darkness in the theme. Also, when they travel using their “spore” drive, the ship enters black alert.

Sounds maxi retarded

Even the 80s alien film had bright white lit interiors because crew need to see shit

well yeah, but at least there was a midget. I share sentiments with

All sci-fi requires a bit of space magic.

The problem with theoretical physics is that it's just just that.

that’s the thing though, it’s like they tried to play the Bajorans as the Palestinians and the holocaust Jews simultaneously
like they wanted to get double sympathy for them but in the end it just made everybody want to gas them and then run them over with a bulldozer

Literally the Captain.

>the superior show

KEK. This.

Main deflector is anything it needs to be for the plot of the episode.
It doesn't have the one thing they want. Brand recognition by mainstream audiences. My personal main problem with current state of B5 is how badly they neglect merch. Stuff like books being intentionally made into collectors items that simply aren't available at reasonable price. The art book that came out few years ago... or like a decade ago is good example. Only version is hand tied with leather covers, costing like 200$ prior to being out of print.

To be honest season 5 is a half season worth content streched to full season due to cancellation threat during 4th season. Second half of 4th season contains shit that was supposed to run half way through 5th season. Also JMS managing to lose all the scripts in hotel happened, he failed to put no cleaning tag on his hotel room door. Janitor put tons scripts into trash and those couldn't be recovered. He had to rewrite it all from memory.

Attached: egyptian god of frustration.jpg (1024x1362, 125K)

Sounds like Palestinians to me.

Speak properly faggot, its "lean young nigger" why come here if you're not going to speak properly.

always kind of wondered if Daffy Duck was there specifically because Warner Brothers was the one who finally agreed to produce B5 after JMS went around trying to sell it for a decade

I probably would try Discovery but the CBS Jews want to cram their hands into my wallet and pay for their shitty CBS All Access.

I'll wait for it to come out on Hulu.

TNG>DS9>TOS>STV>STE>>>>>>>>>>Abramstrek>>>>>>>>>>STD

Attached: make it so.jpg (590x350, 38K)

She used quantam entanglement wormhole devices on her shoes to beat a single digit IQ nigger. Nice.

Possibly. Also ironically WB fucked everything in relation to B5. They could have made all the effects wide screen and high definition. Matter of few bucks on most episodes. Didn't get money for professional grade wide screen monitor, that would have been like 10k back in 90's. In addition to that it would have been leaving computers running for night and maybe 15 minutes of work. According to their effects supervisor, cost would have been few dollars per episode, mostly for electricity. Everything was shot in wide screen aspect ratio and framed for both wide and full screen. It was done that soon to come wide screen would be minimal conversion for them. Instead WB failed to use the films stocks, so DVD's use slightly better pal video masters for image stock on live sequences. Effects shots are lossy crops of original full screen version on wide screen releases. They even managed lose original effects master files.

We could have bluray release of B5, but we can't because WB are cheap and extremely incompetent. It would be limited to 720p due to cheap sets that would look like trash on too high resolution.

Attached: 639488421-babylon-5-gkar-londo.jpg (610x415, 62K)

>TNG
>hey the prime directive means we have to let this civilization die when their sun burns out because they are weak and worf if your brother tries to save these rabble we will kill him and his little niggers too
>we can’t use this weapon against the crystalline entity because it is a sentient creature even though it is eating whole planets full of people it wouldn’t be right to kill it
fucking TNG

>a few holes in a couple of scripts invalidate years of masterful tv-making
autistic pleb

It's always kiked

Tbf while the fx were good for the time I don't think seeing that shit in 1080p or better would be a good thing. Same with the interior sets and costumes. It was bare minimum when it came to budget like many 90s shows. Stuff like that tends to really stand out in HD remasters.

oh yeah let’s not forget the episode where riker has a love affair with a gay alien tranny
and the bizarre planet of black people episode
and the Wesley teenage sex planet episode
or the mind-numbing tedium of most episodes for that matter

Tilly is a Jew. A fat Ginger Jew with a distant ancestor somewhere actually from the Middle East but a Jew nonetheless. .

>paying extra for Star Trek with literal gay niggers

TNG did not age well

That spaceworm sniffing transdimensional mushrooms did it for me and I was a Star Trek fan, remember seeing Picard on the literal fucking TV here.