Hey goyim, does this make you jealous?

Jewish fella shows off his $12,000,000 apartment declared with Star of David chairs and GOLD all over his bathroom. When will goyim own a house in fucking Manhattan?

youtube.com/watch?v=Qb6D2aSS2w0

Not to mention we look like CHADS, and fuck your women and then discard them..

Attached: 60f.png (557x605, 362K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4YYvBLAF4T8
youtube.com/watch?v=1NKdAxN5jJI
youtube.com/watch?v=xTeJMkAnUa4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Trump's hideous golden mess
Eww disgusting
>Your hideous golden mess
Omg its a dream come true!

Fuck off.

We're not jealous of a rat who eats his fill, even if we are hungry. Rats need exterminated. Thus with the Jew.

>Look at me!
>Come steal all my shit the next time the police are occupied dealing with some sort of riot
And I bet you that he doesn't have even a single firearm.

It's in a high rise building.

What are you going to do climb up the exterior like spiderman? Even if you could get up that way, there's no way to get back down with anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=4YYvBLAF4T8

>fuck your women and then discard them
Sounds like a challenge OP. But the Jewess is such a rampant whore, there is no challenge.

Even if you kill us all, you’ll always live in the shadow of the white man, shlomo. That’s why you hate us so much, remember?

You’ll never know what it’s like to live in a homogenous high trust white society. Like a cancer virus, you’ll keep dragging your heels through the dirt until Western Europe and the US recede into the same brown sludge from whence you came, as you desperately try to prove yourselves worthy. But you can’t. Because you don’t have the Faustian soul. You were born god’s unwanted bastard offspring and it will remain so from now to eternity.

Attached: 36542F79-F973-4BEC-B2A2-747B8979E04B.jpg (477x529, 18K)

I can smell your jealousy from here goyim

I don't give a fuck about any of that stupid shit because I'm a tiger in human form and could kill any man in single combat

I seriously don't care. Thank God I wasn't born a jew

You are our greatest ally. May I please suck your cock?

That was the nickel under the couch cushion you smelled, Hymie.

Why would I be jealous of someone who is going to end up in hell?

Attached: merchant kid.gif (444x250, 774K)

I will let you come to my loft and party with us if you're a good goy. Also you might get a shekel

No it doesn't you idiot. The only reason I don't like Jews is that you side with fucking niggers

Are you looking for attentions you pathetic idiot?

You are a commoner kike and he isn't.

> When will goyim own a house in fucking Manhattan?
The modern Jew inbreeding as we can see here, as resulted in a drop of clever action. The subversiveness that was necessary for Jews to thrive and survive in past generations in any way is now shamefully absent.
What is assuredly to make their downfall even quicker is ignored. And this can only be explained by a brash drop in IQ from even previous low levels.
The inbreeding causes low IQ, psychopathy, and beyond that, outright retardation.
We are seeing the early stages of the Jew degression. Do not mate with their women. Do not feed their poor sick genetics new life.
Let them die.

Attached: Logo-for-website-2016x2.png (550x260, 49K)

>$12,000,000 apartment
How stupid can you get. If you have 12 million get a fucking acreage.

God hates you and them, of that I'm sure..Jesus is gonna ram poles right up your dirty asses soon

Hi tranny! When you get back to your discord, tell your other tranny friends to kill themselves and then kill yourself.

>spending $12,000,000 to live in a warehouse

kys

Attached: Screenshot_20190118-112834_PokAmino.jpg (720x1280, 100K)

The Jewish value structure is the strength of the international jew and the absolute downfall of the circumcised jew. We prefer to ignore jewish values.

Jews don't like to live like rural subhumans

We're not afraid of the world

The whole aesthetic of the rooms looks completely out of sync and poorly meshed together. Everything is either just randomly put there for shock value, a worthless golden bike for example, or just for flamboyant homo erotic euphoria. Speaking of which, the Jewish man in question has an annoying lispy under tone, to his voice. Ruining the try hard image you're attempting to project on to Jow Forums.

Attached: 1549065255927.jpg (1024x904, 80K)

Your nation state was literally founded on the premise that Jesus Christ, a jewish troglodyte, is the savior of man kind..For fucks sake, learn to humble yourself horse face.

Attached: Whites BTFO.jpg (1156x870, 196K)

I just read your username and thought about that video of Somalis geting SHREKD by mercenaries at sea

youtube.com/watch?v=1NKdAxN5jJI

Those worthless parasites deserve that treatment. No shame on my part, and I'm fully supportive of the Ruski/US side in this context.

Attached: Afro Europoid.jpg (2586x2533, 1.62M)

His apartment looks like a store. Not very hygge.

Protip: This organization treats tay-sachs by using the only effective procedures...derived from human sex trafficking.
It's actually that bad.

Look at me. I am the Anglo now

>please come sit with me
>come here
>you want some?

i bet he cries himself to sleep every night.

>living in manhattan in 2019
fucking kek

Attached: 1403703541579.jpg (413x395, 32K)

Lol, you're also part Somali according to peer reviewed genetic research.Pic related, E1B = Somali btw.

Attached: Somali conquest migration.png (900x550, 491K)

>Every girl in Manhattan would give her virginic pussy for a CHANCE to enter this Chad's apartment

>They call themselves jews but are not
>They are the synagogue of Satan
You know when you get to he'll Satan will show you no gratitude right?

Shit can never be invented at several places. Thank god the middle east and asia was so tech advnc. that we today see them flurish as the richest regions in the world.

Why do you Hispanic circus freaks, keep insisting on the fact that you're the chosen people of Israel? Are you that faceless, that you need some elses racial identity for emotional comfort?

Attached: pin head.jpg (645x729, 33K)

>Every girl in Manhattan would give her virginic pussy for a CHANCE to enter this Chad's apartment
No your women fuck niggers. They don't care about Jews. Nobody does. You're the least attractive men on earth.
White men have survived your dissing of our race. But you have not.
You're the uglier, more mutated version of a white man. You dissed yourselves.

Attached: Jews phasing out.jpg (800x869, 183K)

>implying there have ever been virgin girls in Manhattan... jews don't count as girls as jews aren't human, Eliyahu.

yes i am a white man and very jealous of jewish men who have bigger nose and more money than me the jew man is superior to me and i bow down to him as my kike master all hail israel the most beatiful country in the entire world the streets are paved with gold i am proud of the hardwrokign jews they are so lovely and kind thanks kikes i love you all every one

>You're the least attractive men on earth.

Is this how you cope? We are the most desired men on the planet

Attached: IDF chads.png (726x513, 605K)

>We are the most desired men on the planet
Then why aren't your women fucking you?
And why is your race dying?

it's ok fake jew kike amalekite, you're going to
be a slave with the rest of your tribe in the
next world.

Attached: fake jew kike amalekites.jpg (2618x726, 945K)

Do you also let the Jewish troglodyte poke your succulent pink, sissy white complemented, ass pucci with the nose in question?

Attached: European man 2.jpg (1512x2015, 234K)

Attached: 1547407672041.jpg (2000x1333, 292K)

Guess they should've listened
bye shlomo hope you never pass on your genes into a jewess hottie

Attached: 1545002128790.jpg (500x290, 32K)

>Somali bro
>can't read
Everything checks out

The biggest faggot of the namefags

Attached: 1542347794517.png (421x389, 228K)

Get the fuck out of my country. Fuck off back to the 3rd world where you belong.

I wondered where all that Nazi gold went. Jewish apartments in NYC.

Attached: 4655719B-51A7-4BA3-B059-919674C43CE1.jpg (738x1024, 95K)

Israelis are cannon fodder and will be sacrificed to Moloch for the real elite kikes

every evening i like the jewish queen elizacunt and prince charles to rim my soft pink tissues it gives me a thrill like the balfour agreement, i am glad that we stole palestine to give to israel we helped out jewish masters out so much they are so kind to us in return i love all jews and kikes please one day may i be blessed by satan and drink the blood of a white child that would be great thanks jew masters

Absolutely...
>meanwhile most wagecucks cant even pay rent
>people think this is somehow OK

We should drop photos and maps of Jewish homes in nigger neighborhoods

Pink asshole = girl, so I'm not gay.

More verbal diarrhea, if you yourself had any reading comprehension. You'd understand how my previous comment relates to your post.

Attached: knuckle walker (you).jpg (874x684, 79K)

They are. Why didn't she convert to.. Christianity?

Attached: DQ4m-EsXcAAf7LI.jpg (1066x1200, 199K)

Not bad.

Attached: European man in drag.jpg (456x810, 48K)

>on pol
>doesnt understand how radically different people percieve the world

Some people dont like empty land. They want money and interaction. Concerts, bars, loose women, drugs. To them the idea of living in a small town is horrific.

This is the worst bait I've ever fucking scene. Not shocking from a fucking muslim rape baby.

Attached: Mr Jefferson.gif (160x192, 1.08M)

Star of David, more like Star of Remphan.

Its just some 12 year old Bong who stayed up all night getting amped on gushers.

Do you know how many homes we have? All da homes!

Attached: sHAWzuh.png (866x1212, 86K)

Attached: Israels Best.jpg (2048x1365, 304K)

>Bait

No, and it was the other way around you girly white sissy skinned faggot. We raped the Saudi southern state, to the point of racial extermination. And later payed for it, because our cross mixed descendants conquered us via Islamic impedance. Pic related.

Attached: Arabic cum tissue.jpg (1875x2208, 1.42M)

Keep coping, you girly white fairy rimmed cock holster.

Dumb.

Attached: Alhamdulillah.png (420x420, 10K)

If you are really a Somali I pity you. The ugliest and stupidest people on the face of the Earth besides maybe Abbos.
I actually respect other brands of Africans like the Masai. But Somalis are absolutely mutted 60 IQ rat niggers.

Attached: main-qimg-dfe40c1663c23c3802c6f30bfa589cc7.jpg (602x452, 63K)

Quite a few people in the youtube comments thinks his a Satanists, they are not wrong

>Super model Karlie Kloss converts to Judaism to marry rich JEWISH CHAD

When will you have millions, look good due to CHOSEN genetics and marry supermodels?

Attached: GettyImages_524632866.0.jpg (1200x800, 94K)

>IQ 60

That figure fails to take in account the variables of living in a war torn economy, so try harder.

>Nigger

No, pic related.

>Mutt

More base less projection.

Attached: West Saharan vs Afro Asiatic.jpg (1024x768, 334K)

I was making fun of you for a second but then I remember we used to do the "Look at me I'm the Anglo now" thing too

Good times

Attached: Opening+Exhibition+Predators+Prey+Roman+Mosaic+R1zebGIwDsOx.jpg (1024x716, 241K)

She's a Mongoloid though? Just look at how pronounced her cheek bones are. Besides she'll just down grade your ethnic groups exceptional IQ range, as whites are to Jews. What Aborigines are to Central Asians.

Attached: Gook gene flow postulation 2.png (800x581, 70K)

>We're not afraid of the world
Because you are "of the world" and have no higher soul

i love what you have done with israel my kike master it has now been transformed into such a great nation you are the most intelligent people on the planet i love you my kike master

Well the meme is so dry in substance, that it doesn't really offend me. But thanks for the friendly bants anyway Jew bro.

Attached: anal enthusiast.png (486x494, 92K)

Interesting you'd brag about this.
You're apparently too retarded to realize, those unions create half Jews who may not even identify as Jewish.
Only pairings of Jewish females and goy can produce a 100% Jewish child by your own rules. However I think many of them as well, do not later identify as Jewish.
You're losing your people.
And the unions you feature here does nothing to help you continue.
I welcome them.

The average Somali looks like this. They are mutter niggers. And the Masai live in tents and have respectable IQs. Living in Africa ain't no excuse.

rothschild is the most intelligent jew i love him he is so handsome and polite his family is the nicest i have met they are lovely people thank you for making our currency and gold i love you

Attached: 5011767477_64d503fe1a_m.jpg (160x240, 12K)

You still got negro blood in you, there is not many full blooded Caucasian descendents of Ham left, If any. So your IQ is maybe 85 to 95, and I am being Oohh so generous

kikes are the best artists and performers and i really like the use of insignia and symbols they are so smart and clever i would give anything to be a kike i hope one day also to have my penis cut so i too can be famous and happy and jewish it is all so great fun thanks israel we love you so much thank you for all of the hollywood movies you guys are so clever it is brilliant

wow is she jewish i love jewish ladies they are the most superior and sexy the jews are amazing i also like traps do you have any traps photos

They actually aren't good artists and performers what they do is control the critics scene and make it so minimalists garbage that takes not effort is considered art.
If you paint a technical masterpiece but it doesnt show niggers fucking white women its kitsch to them.

i bet he also get a lot of young aryan pussy..

huh, its good to be jewish.

Attached: 1518185771437.jpg (1442x1442, 484K)

justin timberkike is my fave pop music jew he is the best dancer and singer he can also put symbols and triangles in his mysterious powerful videos i think the jews are so powerful and scary they frighten me so much i think that they could do anything all by themselves without any white people helping them with money they are so smart i hope to be like justin it is brilliant

yes i told you , the jews are the best they are superior thats why they stay in everyone elses country as they are smarter than everyone else

>grapefruit
>orange juice
god, no wonder hitler killed 6 trillion of you.

israel is great and i have never met a jew with an inferiority complex as they are all superior

>Being so ugly you need money to get girls much less have them pay attention to you
$12,000,000 yet still a life of hell living as an inbred :^)

jew york city is a lovely place the city is so polite and the jews have done a great job keep up the good work jews everyone loves you and is aware of all of the good work you all do

Thank you, come visit:

youtube.com/watch?v=xTeJMkAnUa4

Attached: average-software-developer-salaries-entry-senior-level.png (871x700, 89K)

yes thank you i have already visited it is great i like big wall with the machine guns you have done such a nice job on the place thank you for looking after the palestinians like you do it is wonderful you are all such good hearted people

no matter what possessions you have. you cannot change yourself from looking like a subhuman hungry skeleton with Aids

Attached: terrydavis.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Niggers and jews have the same exact tastes.
That is a fucking warehouse with gold spray painted chairs and shit all over the place.
It is the most disgusting gaudy thing I have seen.
If you told me a rapper owned that I would have believed it just the same.

Attached: bling-necklace-800.jpg (295x393, 33K)

We dont want an apartment in shitskin infested Jew York. I hope he gets mugged and murdered. Pretty likely.

yes blacks are also great people i find they are classy and understated in their fashion and they make great music it is all i hear it is great blacks are also very intelligent people too

based