Thoughts Pol?

Attached: 4BBBC8D5-7121-445C-81E2-2B354FA0B418.png (1242x2208, 3.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

unv.is/magadailyreport.com/2019/01/white-house-suspends-major-leaker-without-pay-for-media-hit-piece
youtu.be/oeLfC4_dhPU?t=60
youtube.com/watch?v=AP96roY1sI4&feature=youtu.be&t=35580
youtube.com/watch?v=hlGm5tse8ek&feature=youtu.be&t=320
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hideous

Is that a fucking midget? My god it’s unfortunate looking

Is that a fucking midget? Kek

Nice sauce faggot
OP you suck so much ass

unv.is/magadailyreport.com/2019/01/white-house-suspends-major-leaker-without-pay-for-media-hit-piece

Reminds me of the movie 300.

Thank you for repairing the damage that faggot OP caused. Also note that this is over (((Kushner))). That Jew rat needs to go.

Physiognomy is real! Ignore it at your detriment. Please understand this and use this information in your personal lives, anons.

Attached: C9033704-04D6-4AD8-9AF0-3265DE76DD82.jpg (739x415, 24K)

>Whistleblower she says???

Obama loved ganging those when it came to protecting Putin, funny how that works out..

Attached: Tell_the_truth.jpg (1580x2260, 690K)

>March 2010 Secretary Hillary Clinton again intervenes and Uranium One retains Kazakhstan mines

>April 2010 Rosenstein investigation reports significant evidence of U1/RosAtom bribery/corruption associated with acquisition of US Uranium mining rights

>April 2010 President Obama is briefed by Eric Holder regarding illegal activities of Uranium One/RosAtom** in efforts to control ALL US Uranium reserves

>May 2010 Rosenstein/Mueller seal Uranium One/RosAtom bribery/corruption case & **gagged witnesses & informants**

>9/25/2010 RosAtom applies to US State Department and Treasury to acquire Uranium One

>10/5/2010 Because Uranium One/RosAtom bribery/corruption investigation information is hidden, CFIUS allows RosAtom transaction to conclude

>October 2010 Uranium One acquires Uranium mining rights in CO

>12/7/2010 RosAtom completes acquisition of Uranium One

>4/23/2015 Additional secret payments totaling $112M to the Clinton Foundation from Uranium One/RosAtom & affiliates at each stage of process outlined above are discovered by NY Times

>5/17/2017 Rod Rosenstein appointment of Robert Mueller as Special Counsel into Russian government efforts to influence the 2016 presidential election and related matters

It's even worse than that. That uranium was to be sent to Iran and North Korea to builds nuclear bombs. Hilary already gave them SAPs filled with nuclear blueprints and ICBM and NASA technology.

Hilary and Obama are more evil than a million terrorists combined.

From 2012 to 2014, an unspecified amount of Uranium was reportedly exported to Canada via a Kentucky-based trucking firm with an existing export license; most of the processed uranium was returned to the U.S., with approximately 25% going to Western Europe and Japan. In 2015, Uranium One relocation of certain head office functions such as finance, internal audit and some technical services to Moscow.

Attached: 1545983760390.jpg (400x322, 45K)

The court dwarf turned traitor.

> That is President of Russia, Mevdev
> Obama did NOTHING after Putin invaded Crimea
> Obama REFUSED to sell Ukraine heavy weapons after
> Obama welcomed ISIS in Syria and armed them in hopes of forcing Assad to a deal, instead it forced Assad to ask for Russian help
> Obama and HRC continued to arm ISIS via CIA gun running from Benghazi
> Mission in Syria was to buy back shoulder fired missiles "and keep out of hands of Al Queda since Hillary broke Libya"
> Stevens found out HRC was moving the shit he was cleaning up to ISIS in Syria
> HRC let him die to shut him up, some say she even paid for the hit then blamed the video, now the stand down order makes more sense
> Around same time Mattis leaves Obama team being Fired by Obama for also balking at this plan
> Flynn who was Obama's DNI (top spy) was also pissed about arming ISIS and simply pusing them back out of Iraq into syria to fight Assad instead of destroying them
> This is why Trump said he knew better/more than Obama's Generals HE DID
> His plan was annihilation Obama's was "degraded and ultimately destroy"
> ISIS IS GONEGONE THANKS TO TRUMP
> EU is filled with millions of new Muslim immigrants due to Obama/HRC plan in Syria

>John Kerry admits Obama’s Plot to Disrupt Middle East using ISIS (2013

youtu.be/oeLfC4_dhPU?t=60

-----

Peter Strozks admits Obama lied and not only knew about HRC secret server, he SENT HER EMAILS

youtube.com/watch?v=AP96roY1sI4&feature=youtu.be&t=35580
Rod's own words: "No impact to election results"

youtube.com/watch?v=hlGm5tse8ek&feature=youtu.be&t=320

Attached: 6DJapPQ.jpg (620x356, 36K)

>when you start running out of political actors that won't be recognized so you gotta contact less used agencies

Attached: 1321516260117.jpg (600x480, 42K)

"Yes Vladimir...I will sell you uranium for
Iranian reactors Iran will buy from you after I sign a peace deal as a cover to release hundreds of billions we had in escrow, while Hillary and EU get rich with kick-backs and future contracts with Iranians.."

Attached: bs-ed-putin-obama-20161030.jpg (614x398, 67K)

They should have never let that thing in the door

Kike nose and a dwarf

>unv.is/magadailyreport.com/2019/01/white-house-suspends-major-leaker-without-pay-for-media-hit-piece
TOP KEK

Attached: get shorty .png (1128x358, 77K)

look like shes been sold SHORT.

The fuck is that thing on the left. Fuck off trannies.

Bump

What kind of creature is this?

Attached: You're Fired Mongoloid Get Out.png (1242x2208, 1.05M)

>la goblina de los americanos

She should keep a low profile for a while

She is 100% Jewish.

Why is the wife of ¡Jeb! working in the Trump White House?

Top fucking kek, womanlets BTFO

Does inbreeding lead to midgets sometimes? I wouldn’t doubt it but I don’t know

Based

I'm little. Everything in the office must be less than 3 feet off the ground to accommodate me! It's a form of oppression to put things up high and make me ask someone to reach them. Tall normativity and the banality of evil.

Once a trait gets into a gene pool, yes. A lot of negative alleles only express if they are handed down from both parents. Inbreeding vastly increases the chances that both parents will have that negative trait, leading to increased numbers of fucked up children as the generations go on.

Attached: phrenologyUSA.jpg (739x415, 60K)

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING!?

Attached: 1480216182420.jpg (480x454, 76K)

Looks like fucking Willow.