Sensitive Information

What piece of information about Canada if made more widely known could destabilize the status quo there? We've all seen how they get about grocery prices, what else gets them going?

Attached: big ufo guy.jpg (819x616, 30K)

Point out the Finns and Swedes are better at hockey than they are. Bonus, troll them and say the Russians are better, too.

Attached: estonian46.jpg (640x640, 52K)

Wait times for their famous free health care system.

we're already fucked, everything like grocerypole just speed up the process

that's too superficial. I want something that will really hit the worst leaf shills deep down in their collectively narcissistic psyche.

like how many leafs cant even afford to go for an ice skate.

it isnt bad if you actually need it, i cut my thumb off at work and was in the OR in like 30 mins max

Half of Vancouver is Chinese and the Canadian government is completely subverted by Chinese intelligence. The majority of Chinese students in Canada are vulnerable to turning by the Chinese intelligence services, as are most Chinese people who were born in Canada. Canada does not have a functioning military and is a threat to the United States. It should not be in the Five Eyes alliance, as all other members see it as a threat.

canadians are the only western nation that is getting shorter.

>It should not be in the Five Eyes alliance
i agree

what you guys think of when you say leaf is just torontonians (arabs/chinks)

You don't understand how critical hockey is to their daily life. The death of Don "The Grapes" Cherry will likely cause the bankruptcy of Rogers Communications.

Attached: oEaXM.jpg (720x539, 63K)

>shorter
you mean chinese i think

Eskimo race mixing...

i figure that leafs getting shorter is a symptom of many things.

I wonder when crickets and chicken breast will hit a price per kilo parity. can't be long now.

only the elite and minoritys are able to buy such things, ive been living off linseed oil and snow since october

No freedom of speech
Gender x on passports
Woman prime minister

Attached: DTn0n6oVMAAg4Gk.jpg (631x631, 32K)

Most want to see him gone. While I love grapes and his insight, he's well past his prime. Can't even pronounce last names now.

Sad affair.

Attached: Turtle_Sex.jpg (1280x960, 244K)

how dare you insult the Dear Leader
reported to csis
enjoy gulag comrade
:^)

how many out of work people does canada have?

Attached: dank maymay.jpg (800x575, 68K)

anyone here able to gain access to internal food dom documents showing what the prices will be rising to?

fuck off polish sucker, your country exports fucking rotten beef yet youre constantly bitching about the price canadian AAA grade beef. youre jealous because your country is fucking shit compared to canada. pathetic polish moron

no way to say, once your unemployed to long you dont count anymore...i know where im at its like half the town,not even larping about that one

Attached: 1522445656046.jpg (737x787, 266K)

To be fair to the grapes, Finnish names are impossible for the Romantic Languages tongues to pronounce.

Is that lumps of butter floating in the curry sauce ? My arteries are closing up just looking at it.

A Canadian delicacy called "poutine." Those lumps are cheese curds.

T. Indian with low iq

Is your next move going to be backing into cars on the highway and setteling for cash rather than take insurance?

lol, not even close carlos, pajeets cant handle it this far north..my retard coworker closed the press while i was still clearing away flashing, took my thumb at the knuckle

do you believe the things you posted?

some things get the leaf shills VERY AGITATED. that's what im after. i dont want to rile up guys like this anoni want to grief this type of guy

Attached: Collage jan2.jpg (1994x1994, 993K)

God damn!

its was on rt news 2 days ago, 2,7 tons of polish meat exported on european market.
i still dont understand why

At this point, nothing. Gas prices are at an all time low even without the pipeline getting built but something like 20 cents on the dollar goes to taxes for each liter of gas you buy here, our immigration minister is a Muslim Somali immigrant who only got elected due to running in an ethnic enclave, our real estate sector is indistinguishable from organized crime, half of Vancouver is nonwhite, wages haven't risen commensurate to productivity for decades because Jinderpreet will live in a 2 bedroom house with 30 of his cousins, our defence minister is an Indian immigrant, leader of our labor party is a Sikh nationalist with ties to terrorist organizations, Indians employ their children in their business without pay to cut costs and outcompete white businesses, both the chinks and the poos exercise racial discrimination in employment by requiring applicants to speak Punjabi or Mandarin, and almost all the urban whites cheer this stuff on because of cheap Asian "food" and goodboy points, CBC (our purportedly apolitical state subsidized journalist welfare program for fat aboriginal women to take the controversial stand of agreeing with Gillette that men are toxic) openly mocks white people and yellow vests for wanting to exist. Everything about this country is contemptible. Even our surveillance agencies which are historically quite inimical to right wing populism have been sounding the alarms about Chinese infiltration of real estate and municipal politics but so long as Trudeau prances around with a refugee once every three months everyone is willing to overlook his ties to China as well as his numerous ethics violations (as well as those of his cabinet, by the likes of Monsef and Morneau). Diehards still pretend that even though he lied about basically everything with regards to refugees, the pipeline, and voting reform, that he is "better than Harper."

Forgot about this stuff

solid post

Attached: $7 sugar bear 550grams.jpg (731x1250, 150K)

Yeah I hate to burst your bubble Polakflag, but the food prices are actually not that bad here, and lots of people have posted the in store prices already. Cheapest food is I think in Ontario / Quebec, worst of it is in the North since they have to fly stuff in. It's primarily rent / telecomm / gas prices that get us.

Although in hindsight I have definitely seen family sized boxes of sugar cereals for $7 before.

BAGGED MILK
en Français, SAC DE LAIT

Attached: Sac de lait.jpg (1160x586, 387K)

>Yeah I hate to burst your bubble Polakflag
im not polish. you only think that because your government used psychwarfare on you. even if you saw the stars and bars you'd still tell yourself i am polish.

canada has puny portion sizes. a cdn large is a usa small.

Attached: 1529292971540.jpg (398x670, 57K)

Attached: loonie.jpg (855x789, 118K)

Attached: cbc5.jpg (349x378, 25K)