Daily reminder that Nords will never know this feeling

Daily reminder that Nords will never know this feeling.

Another reminder that they are deseperate to make this theirs but it will never be so.

Attached: 85EA9DCF-808E-4AA9-A99A-4CF65E5FB742.jpg (1920x1080, 768K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Stamford_Bridge
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yea nords aren't fags that wear Chipendales outfits.

You sure about that?

Attached: 97ECA5FA-555E-4E35-8694-C64452FA6BEA.jpg (1300x997, 266K)

those leather panties are gonna chafe no matter who wears them

While Balkans were creating civilizations and protecting Europe, Nords were selling their wives to Arab traders and living in mudhuts.

Did this just turn into an /msg/ thread?

Attached: IMG_0381.jpg (602x819, 167K)

Greek and Roman history is the greatest history

is this how swarthy half arabs copepost?

>only arabs are proud of med/Balkan history

Cope harder slave of the nords. You’re a disappointment to your Celtic ancestors.

only arabs are med/balkans

The Spartans were Dorians (Nordic) though

Attached: IMG_0382.jpg (690x460, 70K)

They were dumb rednecks and got served by the more advanced persian empire. Jewllywood sucks, ameriburger.

Lol I love how brazillians suck Nordic cock so hard now because they bought the Hollywood memes while also thinking they aren’t the same retarded mutts he’s vilifying right now.

WE

Translation: I’m a retarded shitskin that can’t leave my supeirors alone and it bugs me that I have to live in their countries because my homeland is a shithole by comparison

Are they all 175cm for the true ahMed experience?

Attached: 1497286602554.jpg (251x242, 12K)

>cope harder
>from a retard who can’t cope with his inferiority

Keep obsessing over your supeirors like niggers obsess over us

Here come the angry bongs who vent their daily frustrations after washing mohammed’s feet.

>superiors

Attached: IMG_0385.jpg (1024x807, 185K)

WUZ

Do you love how retarded shitskins can’t stop talking about their supeirors whilst living in their countries because deep down they know they’re infeiror
>we
Are infeiror like niggers do we feel the need to constantly talk about the sueprior nords with their superior countries

Here’s the retarded shitskin who doesn’t have a single logical response coping with the fact that he’s such a cuck he speaks a foreigner language and lives in a foreign country because he’s a retarded shitskin

VIKANGZ

Attached: IMG_0383.jpg (659x1024, 136K)

> A leaf
Mind your own business bitch.

N

>hurr durr I’m so retarded I don’t understand why people in Northern Europe didn’t create a Romanesque civilisation in ancient times
>what’s that, Nordic countries are better than shitskin countries now? That’s irrelevant, I’m going to focus on thousands of years ago because I’m a total retard that lives in the white mans lands whilst shitting on white people like a nigger

Oh and we’ve found the mutt who can’t join in on any of this fun due to his lack of identity.

T. Retard who lives in the white mans lands

Compare the Roman Empire to the British empire and you’ll see how inferior you shitskins really are

i dont get where the nord worship comes from. the biggest thing theyre known for in old history is robbing and murdering peasant farmers. in the modern era, the only thing theyve done of note is completely cuck to the muslim invasion and turn on their own people harder and faster than even the germans

Attached: SarahTennent_THB.jpg (450x663, 104K)

Didn’t the British empire last less than a century? Lmao

T. Mutt who lives in the white mans lands whilst shitting on white people like the retarded shitksin he is

Is this how you cope with your infeirority?

> As if Canadians are pure blooded royal lineage.
Fuck off hoser.

Early Greeks were of Nordic decent. Only later were they mingled with oriental races, causing the decline of hellenic rome

No, you’re a retard. Did the Romans have an empire of which the sun never set?

Cope more shitskin, don’t forget to keep dodging the fact that you’re obviously inferior to us and live in our countries and not the other way around, just like niggers

That’s because you’re a retarded shitskin who knows nothing about anything. Probably related to your shitksin IQ

lol

Even the Nordic people fucked your ass, you Celts are everyone's fuck bois.

Easy cousin.

>Rome had an empire for over 1400 years
>British empire lasted for like 500 at most

Attached: IMG_0411.png (1153x592, 64K)

No but he is right, what do Nords have to be right except muh race?

These threads are so annoying.

Attached: 1548882168854.jpg (1080x1225, 115K)

The sun sets everywhere retard. No one is impressed by your anglo memes.

Russians are close to Nords in terms of uselessness

I still think that slavs are way better.

Also the one time Meds and Nords United was against the treasonous anglo

I don't care who is Med and who is Nord.
It's over for you Westerners.

Attached: петров.png (400x600, 324K)

>he thinks Slavs are even in the discussion

Attached: IMG_0384.png (739x839, 589K)

Oh yes definitely don’t get me wrong slavs are still a leg up from Nords

>smoker

>muh dick
You are both cucks.

Attached: 1549042514746.webm (640x640, 1.65M)

Yeah, I think they still got themselves some fighting spirit at least.

Daily reminder based Germanics destroyed the cucked roman empire

Amerimutt master race reporting in.

Attached: 7XfsQqX_d.jpg (640x619, 36K)

They had to destroy an already dying empire, so their achievement is quite pitiful. Plus the tribes that destroyed the Roman Empire were later destroyed by the remaining Romans that fled to the Eastern Empire. See Vandals for example. Visigoths were so based that they got exterminated and converted in big numbers to islam when they settled in Spain.

based

Attached: Greeks Are....png (1396x1338, 1.04M)

Daily reminder that the USA tries to be as much like the Romans as possible, only with magnified degeneracy added on top

>Daily reminder that Nords will never know this feeling.
They did plenty of battle and a hell of a lot of it.
What the fuck is this thread?
From a Canadian? I mean what piece do you have in the game anyways? Fuck off.

Why are meds obsessed with Nords? Beyond Greece, did any part of the Balkans ever do anything important? Did slavs do anything important until they left the swamps of Belarus in the 600s? Did the Celts do anything important until the Enlightenment?

Never know what? What it is like to be a literal army of homosexuals?

The Slavs proved themselves to be better warriors than Nords.

I bet you wouldn't even have the courage to say that to their faces.

Please let me know when a southr*n shitskin stood alone against a whole army and murdered everyone thrown against him. Like this berserker from Harald Hardradas army stood alone against the forces of Harold Godwinson.

"The English advance was then delayed by the need to pass through the choke-point presented by the bridge itself. The Anglo-Saxon Chronicle has it that a giant Norse axeman (possibly armed with a Dane Axe) blocked the narrow crossing and single-handedly held up the entire English army. The story is that this axeman cut down up to 40 Englishmen and was defeated only when an English soldier floated under the bridge in a half-barrel and thrust his spear through the planks in the bridge, mortally wounding the axeman.[13]"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Stamford_Bridge

Attached: harold-and-the-battle-of-stamford-bridge.jpg (564x409, 73K)

and the roman empire opened the gates for jews and jewish culture to flood into europe, so thanks for that

Any battle a med or a Balkan has ever been in lmao

That was Charlemagne, a Germanic Frank that killed any non Christian.

>Taking pride in a historically inaccurate movie based off of a comic book.
That's like Nords taking pride in the Marvel: Thor movies lmao!

The Roman Empire subjugated the jews without any problem. I think the Nords being the betas that they are were successive and ended up aiding the jews against their own European brothers. Thanks Nords!

*were succeptible

They did spread Christianity in all of Europe after all.

Another divide and conquer thread, how many today?

Europe for Europeans, gtfo Colony-man.

Attached: 1497461927637.jpg (1024x640, 101K)

Southern shitskins never stand their ground, they always run.
Even in Byzantine Empire the Varangian Royal Guard was exclusively composed of nordic warriors hailed for their prowess in battle and unwavering fearlessness.

Attached: 1524771256749.jpg (538x482, 64K)

Yes. So many people know of their great works!

Speaking of Nordic, they had alot of fun raiding your no country of pitiful Baltics.

Pay debts.

Nords came from Greenland. Balkanites and Meds were original Europeans who birthed man and civilization in Europe and protected it since.

>Balkan has ever been in lmao
>Be Balkan nigger
>Under the protection of the Byzantine empire
>Some small Turkic and Slavic tribes invade your mountainous region
>Every fucking tribe but the Albani get wiped out.
Yeah,they sure stood their ground.

Attached: 1497206320601.png (600x580, 572K)

It was unironically the other way around. The curonians and oeselians were feared raiders in the Eddas. The northern German coast, Sweden and Denmark would yearly suffer under our raids.

Attached: vikingarfraesthland.jpg (900x563, 116K)

I mean if they didn’t stand their ground they wouldn’t’ve been slaughtered.

lol no the first jews in Europe came to Europe under the empire, and later the empire would force Jewish culture (Christianity) on europe

No way the mighty Ragnar would fear Baltics!

>divide and conquer
There is nothing to divide, you have the superior Med Bull and the inferior n*rdoid cuck. And that's that.

They were slaughtered because they thought hiding under a pile of hay would help lmao. TÜRKED

Your living in it right now fuckface. Pack your bags and piss off.

Attached: screenshot(1).png (248x252, 162K)

Absolutely not. The Roman Empire was still split between pagans and Christians. It was later thanks to Germanic influences on the already decaying empire that they began to kill the non Christians.

So they where absolutely fucking worthless.Such an achievement.

Well I’m just saying you fucked up your last line and now this is a goalpost shift.

>Make any Nord do your bidding with this one simple trick!

Why are Balkans self hating?

Right, Theodosius II who banned all non-christian faiths (except judaism) was actually a german in disguise

I have not.The question from the Estonian user was
>Please let me know when a southr*n shitskin stood alone against a whole army and murdered everyone thrown against him.
I have noted that they have not slaughtered everyone thrown against them.

>varangians
>nord
they were slavic

Attached: 1453073417917.png (499x499, 214K)

No idea what you are talking about,Albanians love themselves.

Later Roman Empire as I said. Germanics went along with it and spread the abrahamic faith after the fall of the WRE.

Varangian Royal Guard was majorly comprised of the finnic tribes, Icelanders, Swedes, Norwegians and a minority of slavs. Later it was comprised of anglosaxons and franks and thats where it all went to shit.

Your Celtic likely not Nordic or Med so why are you triggered

>Daily reminder that Nords will never know this feeling.
Neither will modern day Meds as they are a now a race of mutts on a much worse scale than your average American.

Being so close to Africa will do that to you.

sage btw cause this is a troll thread, and has nothing to do with politics.

lol no they were nords who settled in slavic lands

Most on that list are Nordic, face it meds you are old news.

Attached: axMBgsy.jpg (1200x967, 542K)