The Constitution was written by and for "we the people" and dedicated to "ourselves and our posterity...

The Constitution was written by and for "we the people" and dedicated to "ourselves and our posterity." The definition of posterity is biological descendants, not "spiritual" descendants. All of the 55 delegates that met in Philadelphia to draft the Constitution and all of the members of the 13 state conventions that ratified it were white, British, and Christian.

Attached: Foreign Hordes.jpg (2560x1600, 1.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Masonic_Party?wprov=sfla1
youtube.com/watch?v=p4-c5O8lVM8
youtube.com/watch?v=B-HNrkrw-k4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Founding Fathers

> Wants country to stay white-Christian
> Puts "muh equality muh freedom right to rebel REEEEE" in the Constitution
> Believes in Progress and Enlightenment
> Brings over millions of niggers and misgeneates with them creating a nation of mutts
> Allows Constitution to be changed by these very same mutts
> Allows mutt judges to re-interpret Constitution to fit [current year]

It's almost like they wanted to get blacked.

>members of the 13 state conventions that ratified it were white, British, and Christian.

Wrong!

Most were Deists who loathed Christianity (they knew the horrors of the Protestant Reformation) and saw God as an abstract concept that started the world and has no involvement in the affairs of man.

Attached: R (5).png (672x613, 665K)

If you are on God's side you support monarchy.

Founding faggots were closet atheists which explains their leftist/anarchist rebellious attitudes toward authority

>But le anyone can be an American!

Always been a meme- only descendants of the original colonists are Americans, the rest are squatters.

>Allows mutt judges to re-interpret Constitution to fit [current year]
The constitution isn’t meant to be interpreted like if it was a fucking bible. The only reason it does get interpreted is due to jew trickery

> Believes in Progress
> Brings over millions of niggers and misgeneates with them creating a nation of mutts
> Allows Constitution to be changed by these very same mutts
> Allows mutt judges to re-interpret Constitution to fit [current year]

Lol not true whatsoever

>Wasn't meant to be reinterpreted

Then why didn't they write that in the Constitution?

Treaty of Tripoli Ratified by Washington and Adams:

>Art. 11. As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion; as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquility, of Mussulmen (Muslims); and as the said States never entered into any war or act of hostility against any Mahometan (Mohammedan) nation, it is declared by the parties that no pretext arising from religious opinions shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries.

Literal Founding Father's betraying their own religion to please Arab mutt pirates

Did they write they say the constitution can totally be interpreted to fit someone’s narrative? There’s a process to ammend and repeal sectikns of the constitution, that’s the way you change it not “muhh interpretations”. Everything there is in plain english and doesn’t need to be interpreted

Attached: 1475359637805.jpg (1276x997, 232K)

Attached: whiteUSA.jpg (2500x5000, 4M)

Attached: 1472832964285.png (1314x752, 641K)

No there was a few Italians and one Finn signing the Declaration of Independence

Attached: 1507300481393.png (1240x1870, 3.48M)

The constitution legalized the establishment of an independent Masonic Nation State and began the destruction of European nobility that would crystallize in 1917

Specifically they were Masons with Deist beliefs, that Deity being the Grand Architect of All

why was the destruction of the nobility wanted? picrelated & similar would seem the most obvious motivating factor but i'm guessing there's more to it on the freemasonry front

Attached: 1519487880738.png (1024x768, 454K)

or maybe the better question is when did the masons get KIKED?

Attached: image.jpg (1165x1749, 271K)

Attached: 1451576003300.jpg (1471x4282, 778K)

Attached: 1435908010641.png (1000x3000, 2.45M)

The United States was founded as a globalist experiment by secular masons through enlightenment ideals of the atomized individual and empiricism, while rejecting the God, though the separation of church and state, that allows those individuals to exist. This being a manifestation of the Jewish rebellion against the logos. This experiment has predictably failed. Some will turn to the Caliphate, however I propose the establishment of a new Western Church. Rejection of the bishop or Rome and a reunification with the Eastern Church. We could place the new Patriarchal Seat in Alexandria, VA for poetic justice, or perhaps Antioch, TN.

>secular
>with Deist beliefs
right, starting to make sense now

Attached: 1525427710061.jpg (668x947, 190K)

Literally when the ACTUAL Illuminati formed a secret sub society within the Masons and split the masons into rival lodges while meeting in secret and pulling the strings.

They financed the French revolution and backed Napolean as he devastated the Austro Hungarian Empire. The Napoleonic wars incurred a massive debt on the English crown, so they were forced to take out loans from Mayer Rothschild to keep up. This when the crown becomes compromised and run by the Saxe-Coburg-Goethe family with shockingly little British royal blood.

1776 - 1917 was phase one

1917 - 2001 was phase two (Bush Sr's NWO seizing complete global power after the collapse of the SU, made secure and permanent in our minds by 9/11.

We are in phase 3, who knows when it ends. But if we know one thing we know they love the number 3, so this is their last phase.

If you are interested in the American connection, follow the history of the Anti Masonic party and their rivals, trace it through the civil war, imperial expansion and the dissolution of the gold standard and eventual establishment of the federal reserve.

I might have the wrong date, but I believe JP Morgan orchestrated the panic of 1873 to take over our currency Rothschild style. Follow the banking panics, watch who profits, then watch who they back politically

Note how quickly America is plunged into civil war after Jackson. And also note how his presidency was immediately succeeded by a banking panic

Free white peoples

You’re right, secular might not have been the best word choice. Masonry at the time of the founding fathers certainly contained the deicidal worldview of Kabbalahist Judaism, weather you want to call that atheism, antitheism, satanism, theistic revolutionism is up to you. Can you give me a better word to describe this so that I might expand my vocabulary?

very interested, yeah. didn't know an anti masonic party was even a thing. will def look into it, thanks m8

Attached: titanic3.png (1038x2148, 2.46M)

Esoteric might be an apt choice. Don't forget about the Masonic infighting though, they weren't so unified in the 18th century, it took a while to subvert every lodge to get to our current tradition

>muh jewish patriots

Attached: confederateJews.png (548x4480, 450K)

Right, 1893, I knew I was off. That makes more sense anyways, way closer to the federal reserve.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Masonic_Party?wprov=sfla1

for the sake of accuracy i'd agree go with esoteric but the secular descriptor taken in context with the other user's post really did make all the shit click together in my head so thanks to you too

Attached: 1496713032224.png (1653x1238, 338K)

Glad I could help! I love talking about this kind of stuff because it always forces me to learn something new about it

Here, have some Kai Murros, rethink your priority.

Working Class, A National Class

- In the light of empirical evidence and in the analysis of historical materialism it can be said beyond any doubt that of all the social classes in society only the working class is by its nature truly national.
As the globalization of economy advances fueled by the breakthrough of information technology it becomes ever more painfully apparent that the movements of the riches amassed by the capitalist class respect no national boundaries. Money has no nationality.
Upper classes whether feudal or capitalist have always been cosmopolitan by nature. Aided by education and wealth the members of the upper classes have been able to mingle with their peers regardless of their respective nationality or citizenship.
As compared to the capitalist class the middle class is totally dependent on the nation state and the social welfare structures it provides,
Traditionally the most fervent proponents of national nihilism have been the pseudo-intellectuals of the left deviation, the pampered offspring of the bourgeoisie.
There is an old saying that upper classes everywhere are always alike. This also applies to the middle class which constantly tries to imitate the capitalist class.
In the end it is exactly the one class which owns no capital nor harbors any false illusions that is entirely tied to the fortunes of the nation and the nation state - with this I mean the working class.
The bottom of the barrel have been the peasants and the workers. They were always left behind, ridiculed, scorned and exploited and yet it was they who throughout world history have built the nations and defended them. - How could the working class be anything other than a national class ?For the Capitalist, the nation is merely a means to an end but for the working class it is always an end itself.The working class is the true embodyment of the nation !

>Grand Architect of All
can haz moar on this? what's the associated creation mythos?

youtube.com/watch?v=p4-c5O8lVM8

This interview was a great look into Masonry if anyone's looking for some context regarding the modern lodges.

In the context of Masonry, this could be referring to the mason's supposed history of originating in European Stone Mason Trade Unions. While they were supposedly at one time physical architects, they now view themselves as speculative architects. Outside of the context of Masonry, the Grand Architect could be ascribed to many different creation myths.

not bad. a few gripes with it, all of which are touched upon in this line
>As compared to the capitalist class the middle class is totally dependent on the nation state and the social welfare structures it provides,
but the central point overall is dead on

Attached: chesterton.jpg (540x217, 53K)

cheers m8, listening to it now

interesting. very interesting.

Attached: titanic.jpg (1024x1359, 215K)

BEN FRANKLIN WAS A CHILD RAPIST FREEMASON, YOUR WASHINGTON MONUMENT IS SATANS DICK REFLECTING OFF OF WATER

Cool, I'm re-listening with you because its been a while.

p sure it's technically meant to be osiris' dick

Attached: 1466280266351.gif (500x475, 981K)

youtube.com/watch?v=B-HNrkrw-k4
has nothing to do with you.

Attached: debt slavery.jpg (963x1025, 541K)