Joe Rogan Experience continuation thread

Previous thread
Dumpster fire interview with Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey:
youtube.com/watch?v=_mP9OmOFxc4

Comment section shoah'd by Jack edition.

Attached: 1498192192.jpg (654x372, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1547336620513.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For those of you who don't know what happened:

all I see is bald, manlet jewish whore.

When's the next Euro Week?

Jack Dorsey openly stated he's changing his website and altering it to prevent Nationalism, to fear monger over climate change, and to push his own agendas.

Fuck him.

first for mcronald

Attached: 1546105486746.jpg (272x321, 21K)

Reply from previous thread:
There's more to this than them just being humorless faggots. The podcast boom of the late 00s was a huge eye opener for a lot of people. Standup was no longer just the shitty sets you saw on comedy central. Every one of them is an oversharer and the moment they had the opportunity to talk about themselves and their degenerate friends on 3 hour interviews was when they gave the public a peek. Chris Hardwick had some ultra edgy shit on the old nerdist podcast that he is still struggling to get away from. Read between the lines and it's obvious they are all sycophants that want nothing more the the publics admiration and will do literally anything their weird little pedo sex murder cult asks to get it.

DOWNVOTE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. PUNISH THIS SHILLERY

Good. Sargon and Dice are both incredibly stupid, unbelievably lucky internet personalities. They deserve none of it. It will be some nice karma when they inevitably fuck it all up and lose all their subscribers for being boring idiots.

Attached: stumped.jpg (456x810, 27K)

Agreed, but the same goes for Joe Rogan.

Attached: 1521043150549.jpg (1367x855, 311K)

Attached: 1543938205416.png (2148x1256, 341K)

Anybody who is watching Sargon or the bald jew is a fucking cucked rat.

Truth.

Why has Rogan become like this?

This is nothing new.
Remember when the CIA 'asked' Dorsey to keep Twitter online during the so-called muslim brotherhood revolution in Egypt? Also magically all those popular and blatant terrorist shilling Al Nusra and ISIS accounts that were never banned when they were pushing regime change in Syria.

I'm guessing Dorsey receives all his funding directly from DNC connected operatives as Twitter has never produced a profit so is essentially their puppet.

so thats the reason Joe Rogan is a cuck. If you have this app installed, you should kill yourself

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-02 at 21.02.57.png (706x936, 225K)

I used the Jewtube to listen to Weylon Jennings and DAC last night.

>CIA
Dude can you mossad retards fuck off? Seriously, just shut the fuck up and stop shilling for Israel on Jow Forums. You people make me sick.

Any comments on shadowbanning all good twitter users/comments, rendering the site an insufferable echo chamber hell hole?

Its how I pay jewish doms to beat me at chess/words with friends then make BRAP taunt videos

Send me $5 and see what happens ;)

God damn that was just painful to watch. How spineless can someone be? He probably is scared of losing his twitter account.

that picture makes me think of the borg, that have assimilated joe rogan.

Like, the borg doing their whole "Resistance is futile" speech, but either in joe rogans voice, or just the borgs voice saying typical joe rogan things.

"This is a gorilla, do not fight back, it's futile dude."

T O E R O G A N

Because he probably wants to keep his status quo of likeable muse instead of being a political pariah. He can't afford to defend AJ and not suck Dorsey's cock, he'd be deplatformed and lose all his Onnit bucks.

They have something he wants, so he took them up on their offer.

Attached: vu7svmk.jpg (1065x902, 146K)

How does Tom Segura fit into this? I just recently got pulled in Your Mom's House podcast with him and his dumb cunt of a wife.

Attached: 0609_fea_rpe-l-tomsegura.jpg (620x930, 75K)

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1547336620513.webm

Attached: norogaine.jpg (640x369, 17K)

I listened to his show once, when he had Tom Green on. I wanted to choke and stomp on his wife.

FAST TWITCH MUSCLE
this is probably the funniest thing I will see all year.

why the fuck would I use this shit in first place? If I wanted to get scammed by crypto currencies, why would I choose to get scammed by the basedboy twitter CEO instead of some asian company like cex.io?

He's part of the LA comedy "in" crowd. Watch his first 2 specials then notice the new narrative take hold afterward. It's an open secret in LA that he's a literal cuck and his wife is a huge bbc fan. It's spilled out in their podcast a few times but the ringer was her wearing the signature keychain necklace the first time they did the rogan podcast together as husband and wife.

Bump dis bread

source? First billy boy now Rogan what the hell is going on in hollywood

As long as he tows the jew narrative of "white man oppressive and bad, negro man more better and creative" he will continue to get good goy bucks and his podcast will continue to grow

>imagine if there were chimps everywhere with full freedom like people
>it would be chaos
>they would mug you and shit

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (550x528, 22K)

Idk but the cellar crowd is falling apart right now

He is so close to making the connection but never will

>Oh hell, wtf just happened to my tweet?!!?
>>Shit Clint, looks like you just got H-1B'd
Looking at those names makes me want to change "censored" to something else.

Pretty sure segura gives a brief narrative of how he imagines the bbc gangbang scenrio in this one. They selectively pick degenerates like him because they are predisposed to shilling cuck propaganda

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-02-02 15-15-23.png (751x546, 267K)

Makes me wonder a lot more if Patrice Oneal was clipped off because they knew he couldn't be wrangled

Aww, I hope that isn't true. I like Tom Segura.

So what was Sargon's comment?

I would love to see a Anthony and Patrice show

duuuude weeed

Attached: 1531026173754.png (767x431, 68K)

The most recent netflix special was it. Nothing but anti-redneck dumb racist white man need to be stopped then forgotten

and you got all the content to roast him you need on owen benjamin's stream, the dude legit tore rogan apart, with jokes and facts

I haven't seen his latest special. I thought he was part of the anti-PC crowd.

It appears as if Anthony is on the verge of breaking big again since Compound Media is one of the last real no-holds-barred fuck you radio and podcasting. If only Artie hadn't gone off the rails again

"Joe might only be 5'6" but he has a big dick."

Anti-PC in the same way Bill Burr is.
>I don't like Hillary either, so when I say orange man bad you know I'm not biased!

yeah, its called Detroit

The opposite. They even have Burr ever so gracefully towing the line if not as blatantly in his standup than with his animated (((netflix))) show. God knows if the negress cuck rumors with him are also true

Owen Benjamin ruined his career lmao

I mean we all know Ant was based and redpilled before it was even a thing. I always want /ourguys/ to temper themselves just a little bit so they can remain viable.

This never gets old.

Attached: 595367D1-7706-4A99-9E1C-51CC100A696E.jpg (798x529, 81K)

Attached: doubt.gif (300x169, 1.75M)

Attached: BDDF0595-C31B-46F4-A4B1-7E5E8AD13A69.png (2048x2732, 2.41M)

Well fuck me, I was just joking that he watches his wife get BULLED

I can feel the next wave coming. Crazies screaming in the streets. White women dying their hair blue and looking even uglier. What happened? I know it's the jews, but what recently activated everyone? The blood moon? I've been working through my own shit since then, but I didn't expect to wake up finding everyone else in an even MUCH worse state than before.

No more timeline shifting. It's freefall mode now. Hold onto your butts

Attached: 1543732625182.gif (400x190, 3.81M)

because everything he said was literally true, thats the beauty of it, rogan was set a trap he had to walk in, and he didnt even see it coming

ruined his career for a farm, children and a debt free farm where physical need will keep him alive far longer then his sodomite friends stuffing foreign objects in every hole possible..

sounds like he just got a better career lmao

I didn't watch the podcast but holy shit this like/dislike ratio is enough to make my day.

Attached: FUCKING POWERFUL.webm (650x528, 195K)

Link?

or maybe he even did, but evil also has a form and it cant get out of its own mold, so when you realize evil, you can point it out as its forming

They can always fix that.

I refuse to ever train in a way that makes me look like that

I meant he ruined Joes

wtf is that spastic workout?

>sounds like he just got a better career lmao
and literally that, people are disillusioned to think that the sky is the limit, that happiness is somewhere up there, but it truly lies in just having a good family and the conditions to have a normal life and to pass on knowledge and traditions to your offspring and making him a good man to make his own good world, its so simple and not even that expensive

Love bills show on Netflix, of which I download the season online, but his podcast got so cucked and "un-bill like". Dislike him more as a person every time I see/hear him.

>I can feel the next wave coming. Crazies screaming in the streets. White women dying their hair blue and looking even uglier.
What? This has been happening for years now.
>What happened? I know it's the jews, but what recently activated everyone?
It's MKUltra.

sorry

Attached: jre circ.jpg (687x582, 170K)

but you are right. He is living the life and I can't wait to see where both of them are in 15 years.

>Weylon Jennings

>Weylon

crucial miztayk, komrade

Attached: 1548518432449.jpg (362x314, 24K)

desu i have no idea which ones specifically i watched his streams for the last 3-4 weeks, but there are some compilations on yt, but still, some interesting facts, jokes and contradictions about rogan

I feel your pain user. I was a standup comedy fag in the middle 00s and it all became clear once podcasts got going and the intellectual migration to LA started. The (((narrative))) got a shitload of steam and resources once they saw the momentum of podcasting. It's the reason why maron is getting his status upgrade and a role in the new batman movie

$$$, comfort and influence. The vast majority of people who are able to climb the ladder become something different in the process, and giving up status is one of the most psychologically difficult things possible.

It's called kettle bells, freak bitches. Buy them now at the onnit website since I'll be completely erased from the internet/UFC in less than a month from now. #PRAISEODIN #KETTLEBELLS #KALESHAKES

Attached: 1467868869301.gif (450x428, 1.67M)

That’s exactly what happened

I cannot fucking stand this 3 cup hide-the-ball magic trick this cuntwipe pulls with "free speech".

"Oh well dude we're not cencoring, like it's about what is amplified an" blah blah blah.
It's like what that fuckhead at Patreon said with "manifest observable behavior" as their own bullshit term for censorship.

You are censoring speech, end of.
I'd have a much easier time accepting it if they just admitted it instead of expecting us all to be giant retards and go "ok we believe your bullshit story"

Attached: 1471235768437.jpg (457x376, 35K)

WEED GOOD
CATHOLIC BAAD

Think it’s linked somewhere in previous bread

>No, because
*moves closer to fire*
>Grug see spirits when he eat mushroom.
>Spirits tell Grug how land and sky work
>Jomee, pull up that tablet.
>Yes, even now, Grug know more than before l
>mushroom give knowledge secrets
*looks over at cave painting*
>Look
>Mammoth must be as heavy as 500 grugs, can kill you easy.

Attached: 9BB6AEF6-0A7A-45D1-8169-F408BCF4B7DE.png (485x443, 27K)

Why do you think review bombing his video will make him change his mind lmao.
He'll just write it off as a butthurt anime forum raid, which is what it is when you get down to it.

you can't stub toe rogan

Attached: u_cant_even_stub_me.jpg (4048x3036, 3.2M)

>what happened
All went according to plan

Attached: whathappened.jpg (288x325, 32K)

thanks for tl;dr. But Jow Forums knew for a long time that Rogan is a shill.
And Alex Jones was right about him

are you dark enough to apply?

But the best part is now the normies are realizing he is a shill

it's pilpul. these people get taught the effectiveness of pilpul by their jewish masters and when people don't submit to pilpul and they question these dogmatic truths were just supposed to swallow blindly, establishment shills in the media and people like Joe can't stand it and lose their mind.

They want you to just believe what they are saying is true and to just shut up. Stop questioning everything. It's unnecessary and disrespectful to their """"intellect""""

These figureheads such as Joe literally believe themselves to be thought leaders because that is what they have been told their role is.

Attached: joe_butthurt.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Because you know Jamie trolls these threads and has to advise his boss on current optics after he gives him the cave man coffee enema

the interview was objectively bad

true

Dice is good for normies in that his videos are short.
Sargon takes 25 minutes to say what anybody else could say in 5.

>continue to grow
Not so certain about that. JBP, Rogan, and other good goys are all facing the 'get woke, go broke' phenomena as what they say/do in the public sphere becomes less relevant. Just because their exposure is unimpinged by unfettered access to pop platforms (twitter, jewtube, facefuck) doesn't mean they'll get more hungry cucks willing to pile on the betabux.