Fukushima 2.0 Coming

>Giant deep-sea fish have been found washed up dead along the coast of Japan.

>Three oarfish have been found on beaches or caught in fishing nets over the past week, bringing the total discovered this season to seven.

>The creatures, which can grow to as long as much as 11 metres (36ft), are believed by some to be an omen of disaster and have prompted people to fear an earthquake or tsunami could strike.

>Legend has it that they beach themselves before underwater earthquakes or tsunamis.

>At least 10 were beached in Japan in 2010, months before the March 2011 earthquake that triggered a giant tsunami that killed almost 19,000 people and wrecked the Fukushima nuclear plant.

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/japan-oarfish-washed-up-earthquake-tsunami-legend-a8759846.html

Attached: Annotation 2019-02-02 210659.jpg (1129x1137, 296K)

Other urls found in this thread:

poleshift.ning.com/m/blogpost?id=3863141:BlogPost:1018507
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-47101429
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So Israel is planning on detonating another nuke?

Israeli security planted the nuclear bomb in one of those reactors. The reactor can't explode like a nuke. Israel placed a nuke there.

Attached: 1531867075304.png (1774x1484, 335K)

Attached: 1475922936569.gif (500x375, 360K)

Attached: 1530692803579.webm (1280x720, 2.05M)

Gooks eat that shit. Radioactive or not.

>fish

Attached: 1534181342272.jpg (640x480, 41K)

Attached: 5243320600_09a0852927_o.jpg (880x1262, 698K)

what manga is this

No, Earth-dono, don't touch my animu!

Attached: 1549017479081.jpg (227x222, 10K)

Imagine 1000s of yrs ago seeing this washed up out of nowhere. The simulation was a lot cooler before all the normies ruined it.

how did my dildo end up in japan?

The thing that washed ashore by Junji Ito

N-Nanii?

Attached: JJBA Menacing.png (413x549, 64K)

better send the ladies over here, just to be safe

Attached: jdu.webm (1920x1080, 2.84M)

Looks like my poop

>Junji Ito

Everything he makes is a literal masterpiece.

Attached: tumblr_ng73wjEpCO1rxwczuo2_1280.png (756x603, 483K)

They didn't explode like a nuke. They get super fucking hot when the cooling fails, the fuel roads release pure hydrogen when they overheat and interact with the syeam from the boiling coolant. The pure hydrogen accumulates in the building, and kaboom.

Yes they did and Israelis like you are all gonna die this year I can't fucking wait. You psychopathic demons are all gonna die this year. Israel is gonna die too. Fuck you.

>Roads
Rods

I'm a white boy who grew up in the midwest. You are delusional. And I am perfectly aware of the many crimes of the jew. Just because you have no fucking idea how chemistry works and think any mushroom cloud produced from an explosion = atomic bomb does not mean I am a kike.

Attached: 1538296866370m.jpg (1024x707, 79K)

>I'm a white boy who grew up in the midwest.
Typical response by an Israeli when they get called out on Jow Forums. Israeli shills are so inbred and stupid they think that they have to bring race into every post. You're obsessed with it. Thankfully muslims will be killing you and your entire family soon when Israel goes to war and the USA doesn't help.

This is gonna be great

You are batshit crazy.

Attached: 1548925672417m.jpg (1024x844, 250K)

Gyo was pretty terrible aside from the circus scene. Cool concept with the fish it just didn't work for me.

>FUKUSHIMA!!!

You faggots still believe in "radiation"? Get blackpilled. Nuclear weapons are fake.

Attached: soy wojak.png (644x800, 15K)

This look like a normal security camera? Because this is what Israeli security company BSD installed at Fukushima.

Forgot pic related, fucking tarded.

Attached: israel security.jpg (700x500, 64K)

OH NO!
THERE GOES TOKYO!
GO GO GODZILLA!

they should consult local gypsy or something...

you're doing science with a loony-toon.

OARFISH PORTEND EARTHQUAKEZ!!! GUYZ, AN OARFISH JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE!!!
poleshift.ning.com/m/blogpost?id=3863141:BlogPost:1018507

Attached: 1466085955_tumblrmftaf1mmz61rkzxuzo21280.jpg (900x600, 300K)

This happens kind of often and no correlation has ever been proven. Just like pets running away days before a earthquake.

That camera is like 2 miles away, and likely was set up by a Japanese news agency, since it was know there were serious issues with the power plant due to the flooding.

digits give this loony a full hand of brain damage.

Attached: 1548026108622.jpg (1800x1189, 778K)

Can you eat this?

Except it does make sense, both animals being wild, and fish beaching in larger numbers.

If you assume that there are shifts in crystalline structure of rocks, creating and including vibratory stresses which create tones or electro-magnetic fields, to which some animals may be more sensitive, it's not impossible that the precursors to earthquakes, especially due to compression of water, are overloading the senses of these animals and driving their little circuit boards insane.
The problem with looking for these at the ring of fire, is that there are earthquakes all the time.
But, a ringing tension which drives a sensitive fish from severe depths to nearly no-pressure shallows (compared), is likely pretty big.

apparently not an enjoyable experience. at our pressures its flesh is like a jelly.

Saw this a few times today.
About as much "science" involved as the kraken is returning.
Or maybe Godzilla?

OH MY GOD A FISH ON THE BEACH JAPAN IS KILL

Attached: 1537307007714.gif (320x240, 702K)

Love how the article shifts. No statistical evidence for link between fish n earthquakes...... Global Warming!

Fuck off!

seek help m8

nips eat anything thats been in the sea

Fukishima is going to look like a baby compared to what's coming

No, but there's a video out there of Hillary Clinton taking a 15ft. oarfish up the pooper on Epstein's island.

remember when you said that last year and the year before. You are seriously mentally ill and should seek help.

Attached: NPC.jpg (119x125, 2K)

Except no evidence has ever been found to back up that bullshit. Earthquakes are about as common in Japan as tornadoes in the mid west. I remember a couple years back a bunch of oarfish washed up in Japan and nothing happened.

To anyone out of the loop this is a legitimately schizophrenic recurring poster who doesnt use a tripcode but is still instantly identifiable by his uniqe brand of self destructive paranoia and phrases like "Israel will die in [random arbitrary period of time]" and "Bibi is Fucked" and other stuff like that. He also posts infographs like pic related during any and all happenings even if not a single detail has come out yet. he will call absolutely everyone who disagrees with him a kike even if you were to post a picture of your 100% bavarian phenotype. Hes truly a cross section of a deeply insane and broken mind and hopefully when he dies his brain will be donated for medical research.

Attached: k...keep me posted.jpg (318x159, 21K)

Israel msut stop testing nuclear bombs without informing the UN

Could a tsunami hit tokyo? That would be a sight to behold.

I was listening to the prediction of a psychic this year and he said he saw lots of people drinking from little bottles like Iodine.

>muh Israel shill (who more than likely works out of Tel Aviv) immediately shows up to deflect good discussion and lead newfriends down false rabbit holes

You're bad at your job.

He's a paid disinfo poster. He could be a bot but his responses seem too dynamic. Either way he's a shitter.

Israel set off a nuke, thats what caused the "tsunami".
They already melted down a reactor and were covering their ass.