bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-politics-47072147

>It is fucking snowing
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-47086714
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-47086534
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47083215
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-47063089

__________/sig/_
>REMEMBER SELF IMPROVEMENT
No matter who you are, you can improve your life. Take control. Move forward. Dreams keep us alive, fighting for them makes us feel alive.
Self Improvement information here pastebin.com/3Qv9B4r1

>The official British army fitness programme
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2008/jan/07/healthandwellbeing.fitness1

>Information On Legally Owning Firearms In The UK (UPDATED VERSION)
pastebin.com/6bUeDafC

__________other_
>(((The London Question))): Britain's Second Empire & The Secret City
youtube.com/watch?v=np_ylvc8Zj8
youtube.com/watch?v=eHnwtkfX2k4

>Survive The Jive - What does it mean to be English ?
youtube.com/watch?v=_iVdy0s8ARE

>History With Hilbert - Who were the Anglo-Saxons ?
youtube.com/watch?v=bP1eXWIt-rE

>An introduction to off grid living in the UK
youtube.com/watch?v=lD54W6cJKOM

>Oswald Mosley - There Is Still Hope....
youtu.be/Q7Eom6VRFSY

Attached: for_you.jpg (541x423, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2041
theguardian.com/politics/2019/feb/02/rebel-labour-mps-set-to-quit-party-and-form-centre-group
express.co.uk/news/politics/1081697/jeremy-corbyn-theresa-may-polls-brexit-crash-six-points-support
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6661559/Rising-Labour-star-Angela-Rayner-Tony-Blairs-Lord-Cashpoint-plot-topple-Corbyn.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-47102708
couriermail.com.au/news/world/virginia-governor-says-he-wasnt-in-racist-photo-wont-resign/video/3436c111f7134e14ddf7a9d6d866d9d0
inews.co.uk/light-relief/offbeat/incredible-dragon-is-stopping-drivers-in-wales-and-police-issue-warning-they-never-thought-possible/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-given-boost-with-seven-point-tory-poll-lead-as-jeremy-corbyn-calls-for-snap-general-a8760371.html
nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12200401
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/us/google-staffs-faith-in-sundar-pichais-vision-on-wane-in-house-poll/articleshow/67812598.cms
feedproxy.google.com/~r/guidofawkes/~3/72d_FMqHvXc/
thestar.com/news/world/us/2019/02/02/man-gets-60-years-for-impregnating-11-year-old-in-texas.html
youtube.com/watch?v=uhopt9vzmjc
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-election/pms-office-denies-report-of-june-6-election-plan-idUKKCN1PR0P9
haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-nathan-abrams-jews-were-once-loved-in-wales-1.5192729
sovereignwales.com/2016/09/20/the-genocidal-kalergi-plan-to-destroy-the-indigenous-nations-and-peoples-of-europe/
twitter.com/LouiseBagshawe/status/1091840984240009219
twitter.com/LouiseMensch/status/1091462705981075456
ukandeu.ac.uk/exit-day-when-is-it/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How is Wales so based?

FACT: "No Deal" is the currently enacted implicit default.
FACT: Only the passage of additional parliamentary legislation can override the above.
FACT: To date, no parliamentary legislation to override the implicit "No Deal" option has been enacted.
FACT: The date of withdrawal from the EU is currently defined within the legislation as "March 29th 2019 at 11PM".
FACT: Only the passage of additional parliamentary legislation can override the above.
FACT: To date, no parliamentary legislation to override the date of withdrawal from the EU has been enacted.
FACT: Given all of the above, we are currently on course to exit the European Union on 29th March 2019 @ 11PM.

Attached: Current BRExit Odds.jpg (1593x663, 131K)

what're you doing tomorrow lads?

Attached: WITH_THE_ANGELS_NOW.png (526x702, 511K)

dunno
might be something to do with the cultural identity they have inherited

>we are welsh, stay away or GRRRRR we'll fight you

Shit lads, does this mean brexit is cancelled?

Attached: 53btxxso9ud21.jpg (720x491, 27K)

Lads. I, Fuckin hell I've got fuckin anal beads stuck up my arse. need help. I tried to spice things up with the GF

what do?
please

FACT:The industrial revolution and it's consequences have been a disaster for humanity

It's these if that helps.
Lads it's fuckin stuck

lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2041

You lost credibility at GF

is it jsut me or the fact that social media private companies could declare war slightly worrying,
like if @realdonaldtrump said fuck china we're going to support taiwan chinks, that would make it round the world in about 20 seconds.

Then everyone would adjust their porfoliois to accomodate or benefit from it, but it would stil just be twitter, some san fransisco hippie degenerate pit of filfth that published it and could control realdonldtrumps tweets at any time.

Then oyhu get Jow Forums millenials saying
>but they would check it first
you have about 20 seconds grace in a big trade and if @realdonaldtrump says somehting you are already 30 minutes behind the pack

Attached: jerry.jpg (609x568, 35K)

Jokes aside
help

Even she's starting to panic as I won't let her use her phone since she might be telling people.
It's bordering on a hostage situation

just poo them out laddo.

I'm sat here straining like a mad man. I swear my eyes are going to burst if I carry on.

Eat a couple of hot bean burritos quick. Blow 'em out .

Fuck off you spergin twat.

Take your shit to bant literally, we aren't your friends

Fucking beans yes.

I think they may be on the move. I can reach up and feel the tip of it. I told her they should go in little bits first not the fucking big end first.

Who will be the British Macron?
> theguardian.com/politics/2019/feb/02/rebel-labour-mps-set-to-quit-party-and-form-centre-group

>Chuka Umunna

>6 (six) MPs

lmfao. also they've been saying this shit for ages, just do it already

>There is also mounting anger across the party – including within the unions and the grassroots movement Momentum – at the way Len McCluskey, the general secretary of Unite and a key ally of Corbyn, has been holding talks with May and senior Tory ministers in the hope of securing deals on workers’ rights and more cash for industrial areas.

Yeah, THIS is what riles these people up. Trash.

It's not your eyes bursting you need to worry about.

>Labour DISASTER: Corbyn under huge pressure as party loses massive 10 POINTS to Tories
express.co.uk/news/politics/1081697/jeremy-corbyn-theresa-may-polls-brexit-crash-six-points-support

>Rising Labour star Angela Rayner and Tony Blair's Lord Cashpoint 'plot to topple Corbyn'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6661559/Rising-Labour-star-Angela-Rayner-Tony-Blairs-Lord-Cashpoint-plot-topple-Corbyn.html

>Nissan 'U-turn' expected on new X-Trail SUV in Sunderland
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-47102708

>Virginia Governor Says He Wasn’t in Racist Photo, Won’t Resign
couriermail.com.au/news/world/virginia-governor-says-he-wasnt-in-racist-photo-wont-resign/video/3436c111f7134e14ddf7a9d6d866d9d0

>Incredible dragon is stopping drivers in Wales and police issue warning they never thought possible
inews.co.uk/light-relief/offbeat/incredible-dragon-is-stopping-drivers-in-wales-and-police-issue-warning-they-never-thought-possible/

>Theresa May given boost with seven point Tory poll lead as Jeremy Corbyn calls for snap general election
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-given-boost-with-seven-point-tory-poll-lead-as-jeremy-corbyn-calls-for-snap-general-a8760371.html

>Venezuelan crisis: Show of force on the streets as Maduro hit by a blow from within
nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12200401

>Google staff’s faith in Sundar Pichai’s vision on wane: In-house poll
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/us/google-staffs-faith-in-sundar-pichais-vision-on-wane-in-house-poll/articleshow/67812598.cms

>Saturday 7-Up
feedproxy.google.com/~r/guidofawkes/~3/72d_FMqHvXc/

>Man gets 60 years for impregnating 11-year-old in Texas
thestar.com/news/world/us/2019/02/02/man-gets-60-years-for-impregnating-11-year-old-in-texas.html

Attached: 1081697_1.jpg (590x350, 31K)

Cuckservative turning point is already freaking out the momentum bots.

just a sucked a hundred dicks?

They're fucking OUT of me.
Jesus I'm off sex for life. I didn't take out a student loan to suffer this sort of ordeal.
physically pushed them downward from out side of my belly far enough to get a couple of fingers of purchase on them.

Thanks for fucking nothing

How come Tony Blair looks like a literal goblin?

Nah MI:5 let him know about the vids/pics they have of him, that's why he stood down from the leadership contest and gave that speech with his 'girlfriend'

Good, I don’t want a new generation of anal sluts

One of the main ideas of cultural marxism and the Frankfurt School was to exploit Freud's idea of 'pansexualism' - the search for pleasure, the exploitation of the differences between the sexes and the overthrowing of traditional relationships between men and women.

These ideas are:
>Attack the authority of the father, deny the specific roles of father and mother, and wrest away from families their rights as primary educators of their children.
>Abolish differences in the education of boys and girls.
>Abolish all forms of male dominance - hence the presence of women in the armed forces.
>Declare women to be an 'oppressed class' and men as 'oppressors'.

Attached: single mother magazine cover.jpg (711x887, 263K)

Honestly lads, should England really be a Celtic nation? The Anglo/Rome stuff really did very little to our blood line.

youtube.com/watch?v=uhopt9vzmjc

Attached: Whitedragontwolegs.jpg (800x533, 175K)

MAIL ON SUNDAY IS REPORTING GOVERNMENT IS PLANNING TO HOLD A GENERAL ELECTION IN JUNE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1468580228570.gif (500x500, 2.51M)

Fuck off

"celtic" is a language group not a race

Lads my dick gives me a stiffy
Wot do

Give it until next Tuesday when May comes back with absolutely fuck all.

Don't Anglos have a significant recent (Medieval era) genetic contribution from the Continent as a result of the Germanic migrations?

Attached: eternalangloirishblood.png (653x618, 396K)

Guys, I'm officially disillusioned with British politics. I know this is weird but the news story of the university minister demanding more bureaucracy and work relating to the difference in white / minority university grades was the straw that broke the camel's back. May's surrender deal is horrific, plus the equality act, and many other things, so I don't know why this story triggered me.

Peter hitchens was so fucking right, it's unreal.

>Boys
Nigel
Arthur
Charles
Henry
James
Mohammed
Oliver

>Girls
Victoria
Elizabeth
Nadia
Margaret

Attached: 1529351989966.jpg (852x480, 22K)

Anus = exit. End off.
I'm going to sit on a bag of peas or something.
I've kicked her out now. Beads can go in the fucking canal.

Our politicians are lucky this country is so populated by such low IQ, slovenly idiots.
In other times and places they'd all be swinging from the lamp posts by now.
Tbqhwy lads I'd welcome a good hard military coup at the moment

>picrelated
Must be because you stopped sending us your younglings to be killed and scrapped for blood and parts.

Don't fall for the butt stuff meme

>Nadia

t. Mohammad Abdul Jabbar Kareem Ahamdulillah

>June

but why

I don't know, but for what it's worth, they've denied it.

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-election/pms-office-denies-report-of-june-6-election-plan-idUKKCN1PR0P9

>SELF IMPROVEMENT
>The official British army fitness programme
m8

Attached: 1547883840530s.jpg (117x125, 2K)

>Peter hitchens was so fucking right

Attached: 1490299096846.png (854x558, 512K)

DM has resorted to doxxing people that insult this cunt

Attached: 8.png (860x930, 781K)

A GOOD HARD MILITARY COUP I SAY

Attached: who2b.jpg (1442x1080, 224K)

>
>I don't know, but for what it's worth, they've denied it.

You know...

Attached: Never believe anything in politics until it's been officially denied..jpg (403x403, 43K)

>FACT: The date of withdrawal from the EU is currently defined within the legislation as "March 29th 2019 at 11PM".
>FACT: Only the passage of additional parliamentary legislation can override the above.
Not true.Try actually reading the legislation and you'll see for yourself. A government minister can amend the date IF an agreement is reached with the EU.

In 1923 Antonio Gramsci and Georg Lukacs associated themselves with the communist party of Germany, founded institute of Social research at Frankfurt University.

>mohammed
>nadia

Attached: image.gif (280x210, 898K)

Try actually UNDERSTANDING the legislation. Any modification is related to technical timing adjustments and cannot be used to push forward / bring back the date of EU exit.

>>FACT: Only the passage of additional parliamentary legislation can override the above.
Here you go:
(4)A Minister of the Crown may by regulations—
(a)amend the definition of “exit day” in subsection (1) to ensure that the day and time specified in the definition are the day and time that the Treaties are to cease to apply to the United Kingdom, and
(b)amend subsection (2) in consequence of any such amendment.

>i should be able to have anonymous free speech
kike

>Any modification is related to technical timing adjustments
Yes a technical timing adjustment being that we agree with the EU that there is an extension to article 50. In which case, according to an act of parliament, a minister of the crown may change the definition of what exit day means.

Stop being a fuckwit and spreading bullshit.

Harry is punch drunk. she's an absolute marxist nightmare and has been from a very early age.

Welcome to Global Britain. This s
Is what you wanted, right?

lulu why are you larping as a fascist?

Hmmmm, appeared to have a mild stroke half way through this...

So what kikery have Jews been up to in Wales then, luv?
> that is best explanation, after all.
> Anti-semitism, so called, generally rational, and generally reactive.

Attached: 1461513842639.png (366x315, 229K)

>larping
larping?
i unirionically support life sentences for half the people here
spies and traitors desu

Based expats.

I wouldn't mind naming a girl Anastasia.

so i was right you're lulu

maybe

such vile hate speech!

I bet none of them have a license for blog posting either.

Attached: smug.png (480x480, 310K)

Too Russian for me, I want something Anglo. Girls names are harder than boys

You're not a fucking racemixer, are you?

Attached: 1548089841411.jpg (450x345, 68K)

Lucy

Drink 6 coffees, give it 3 hours, if they aren't out take your degenerate self down to A&E. Bring a book and a Playstation Vita, you'll be waiting a while.

>of course:
"Jews first visited and came to live in Wales in medieval times. They came with the Anglo-Norman invaders, chiefly as financiers of Edward I’s ambitious castle-building program."
haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-nathan-abrams-jews-were-once-loved-in-wales-1.5192729

Though I suspect the animus is of more recent vintage. Probably Jews calking for more immigration and diversity in Wales or some such.

sovereignwales.com/2016/09/20/the-genocidal-kalergi-plan-to-destroy-the-indigenous-nations-and-peoples-of-europe/

Attached: AA1F2C3E-A6C0-4958-AEB4-9CD485FE9469.jpg (1168x814, 159K)

wasn't Kalergi a hapa?

>impregnates 11yo
and this is why you stick to 8yo's

Attached: RdRRE9V.gif (500x333, 474K)

twitter.com/LouiseBagshawe/status/1091840984240009219

twitter.com/LouiseMensch/status/1091462705981075456

why are you anti-semitic?

jewish privileged?

Blood for pats.

you're drunk

i wish

Attached: 1527274395038.gif (220x220, 15K)

>tfw ywn snort coke out of Louise Mensch's arsehole while she has a schizophrenic episode about why its the Russians fault she can't have an orgasm

Attached: louise mensch1.jpg (196x440, 20K)

WRONG!!!!

ukandeu.ac.uk/exit-day-when-is-it/

>Following a commitment by the Prime Minister in the Daily Telegraph, David Davis proposed an amendment which provides:

>Clause 14, page 10, line 25, leave out from “means” to “(and” in line 26 and insert “29 March 2019 at 11.00 p.m.”

>Member’s explanatory statement
> This amendment removes the power for a Minister of the Crown to appoint exit day by regulations and ensures that exit day is fixed at 29 March 2019 at 11.00 p.m. for all purposes.

> The effect of this proposed amendment is to set in stone the moment the UK leaves the EU at domestic level, to the cheers of many Leave voters. But the problem is doing so may unnecessarily tie the hands of the UK’s negotiators.

>Article 50 TEU
> Article 50 provides the (skeletal) framework for leaving the EU. Article 50(3) TEU states that ‘[t]he Treaties shall cease to apply to the State in question from the date of entry into force of the withdrawal agreement or, failing that, two years after the notification referred to in paragraph 2, unless the European Council, in agreement with the Member State concerned, unanimously decides to extend this period.’

>Article 50(3) therefore envisages that the EU Treaties will cease to apply (i.e. the UK’s membership will cease) on:
>(i) the date of entry into force of the withdrawal agreement (option 1); or
>(ii) two years after the notification referred to in paragraph 2 (i.e. 29 March 2017) (option 2)
>(iii) some other date which is unanimously agreed by the EU-27 (option 3)

Attached: Wrong.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

The "New Left", feminism and communism were all financed and spread around the world by Jewish millionaires

Attached: the truth.png (968x1024, 510K)

You get a full pints worth.

Attached: comfygreggs.jpg (550x309, 39K)

>tfw another poster used the anglopatsformickheads gif

Attached: 1484866045401.png (785x757, 54K)

didn't know charlie chaplin was an anti-semite

Not so fast.

Attached: 1530758610888.jpg (782x757, 115K)

The heebs can't stay out of everyone's business and it's been going on for a couple thousand years.

All 3 of them were literal cucks

Attached: deeyul.png (633x724, 447K)

fucking hell lads my nose is running more than a nigger from the police

*Ducks and counters*

Attached: 1524411176041.jpg (785x757, 376K)

Attached: norfpunch.png (482x454, 32K)

The main goal of Judaism is to pervert, enslave and exploit humanity.

Attached: 1524068716105.png (1618x900, 200K)

Attached: 1548555947510.png (378x454, 8K)

Attached: soufgouge.png (772x1228, 162K)