youtu.be/lIBJFAsYSWQ
youtu.be/-WUvDgJVd6A
youtu.be/-UtILlQOH8Y
youtu.be/R0S7CGLUp44
youtu.be/CgY2N7E0eEs
youtu.be/tMqOppuuJng
youtu.be/vYTbxpSLMUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God help us if liberal women take over. The backlash from their fuck ups will be so great we wont see women in any position of power for the next thousand years.

I don't get this
more women in the workforce than ever.
yet the women want to vote for the party that wants to raise their taxes?

>(((polling)))
didn't anyone learn from 4 years ago

Attached: 1546094772334.jpg (794x792, 103K)

Women won't be happy until they have a complete subversion of men.

We need to black more American cunts to increase those numbers even more.

>women
>logic
Pick one.

It's because Democrats have become the party of Milennial Women obviously, that graph doesn't seem to track who no LONGER identifies with the party

Women don't use logic. The Republican party is the party of bad men and racists. The Democratic party is full of progressive good boys and girls. Simple as that.

wat % of voters effectively wage digital memetic warfare campiagns op?

Most women don't understand politics & always give up freedom for security. Restart it all I say!

the only thing that concerns them is their makeup and what they wear at work

we're fucked

gender war now, women should suffer for their bullshit

Epic kek! A pepe face for you!

Attached: pepe face epic meme warfare.jpg (395x395, 17K)

It's over goyim! Just give up! S-stop fighting us you'll n-never win! Look at this poll we paid for!

Attached: 1547768939703.jpg (236x258, 13K)

implying the common numpty learns

((pew)))

Yea, they should let their boss take their money instead.

Yes, because an 8% chance means he had 0% chance of winning.

>men increase slightly to the repubs
>women turn hard for the dems
The 19th was a mistake

>The future
(Pic related)

Attached: Muslims-in-Europe.jpg (248x269, 24K)

Abortion is THE #1 issue for most women voters.

Fuck boomers and fuck the GOP, the boomer party.

Your time is nigh come 2020.

>raise their taxes
Women of all age brackets are net negatives on the fiscal balance. AKA men pay the taxes while women reap the benefits.

Only the insane ones....I have yet to meet a single woman that will defend abortion or even speak of the subject out loud, they are simply caught up in the identiy politic of (((feminism)))

good times create soft people

Attached: good times bad jews.jpg (768x1024, 206K)

>too busy to work, need government to raise muh kids

Also there are a fuck ton of minorities in the the millennial generation.

Attached: 1548716114677.jpg (1024x751, 161K)

liberal wah-men have been running the show for quite some time, leaf

youtube.com/watch?v=YLuZjpxmsZQ&t=7m20s

Attached: mg.jpg (431x408, 118K)

This.

Women are literaly the #parasitegender

The younger generation is minority white already. The jews have truly destroyed the western world.

Fucking cum dumpsters

My leafposted lines and stuff.

Attached: 6B11B61A-C599-4F4F-9A10-28A9443994E0.jpg (3648x2736, 3.05M)

I Am the Voice of the Anons REEEEEing out in the wilderness. I Say to you Comped Mods and Shills... LET MY PEOPLE GO!!! if you harm this post or fail to unban the anons , God will send 7 plagues to the entire Shill, Janny and Mod team... LET MY PEOPLE GO GOOKMOOT!

>Philosophy of hating Men Gillette breakdown
youtu.be/-k8BJkNQf9I

>Are you an Anti-establishment Accelerationist, RACISM DEBUNKED
youtu.be/71dAwTS_l1Q

>college educated women ARE THE PROBLEM
youtu.be/PWilOr8Xk9M

>Cyberpunk dystopian future prophecy warning
youtu.be/622nXHK_J9E

>100th monkey effect are you the ONE to change the world
youtu.be/XLmxkaNMl2A

>Jewish rub columbian NXIVM pedo cult first to cover it
youtu.be/lIBJFAsYSWQ

>eternal memetics esoteric meme symbolism
youtu.be/-WUvDgJVd6A

>David IckeWave, music video
youtu.be/-UtILlQOH8Y

>proof of pizzagate history of symbolism
youtu.be/R0S7CGLUp44

>AI and the pedo elite-tech pizza
youtu.be/CgY2N7E0eEs

>JONESWAVE vengeful gestalt
youtu.be/tMqOppuuJng

>Jow Forums and the Nature of CHAOTIC-GOOD
youtu.be/vYTbxpSLMUw

ENJOY THE PLAGUES IF YOU HARM THIS POST, , !

Attached: 1549119185481.jpg (500x484, 41K)

>millennial men
That's pretty funny.

Proofs

Attached: 4652AF0A-AA1A-4BE7-A827-94C5C46E0572.jpg (574x272, 21K)

>imports brown women into leafland who vote Democrat
>more benefits that attract brown women from mexico to sneak into US
>yay women turned more democrat guys!

Reminder that white women majority vote conservative at 53% while "based nip" women vote 23% conservative. Don't let the shills split it by race and divide and conquer.

gotta be able to murder that day old baby
no matter how much they tax you!

Attached: (You).png (871x550, 25K)

>when you have to damage control you fuckup for all eternity

women are stupid... how can you not get this by now? do you know where you are? How old are you? Women are stupid.

It always gets me, you know?
>This CNN poll shows that the left is winning!
>CNN polls are only participated in by CNN viewers, which is to say left wingers.

If you poll a bunch of lefties, of course you're going to get a result that favors the left. All the people who oppose that narrative didn't take part in the poll and aren't represented.

D and c nigger lover
Sage and hide

I don't fucking buy it. most people are independents.

Women are stupid, incapable of caring for themselves.

You cant understand why women are retarded?
Hhmm

Women are fucking dumb and do what the herd and media tell them to do, big shock.

Tax them to death tax every penny and leave the destitute.

repeal the 19th
boom, all problems instantly solved

>Democrats are the party of retards.
>Women are retards.
>Women are Democrats.

This is how I know America will collapse in my lifetime, I'm betting for hyperinflation in the US in the next 10 years, Venezuela style.

Millenial women - 2002 = 10 year old

Women never went theough the crash or the recession. It was a male depression. Females went largely unnaffeccted.

I think we need differentiate “between millenial women” and “millennial white women”. White women will vote more right-wing than their non-white counterparts.

This

>boomers the only ones keeping the system going

Lol, delusional leftwing retards at their finest

>God help us if liberal women take over. The backlash from their fuck ups will be so great we wont see women in any position of power for the next thousand years.

>implying civilization will survive liberal women in leadership

Yay. We're going to be a third world country soon.

I semi hope that the dems start massively taking over for the purpose of accelerationism
One of the things they'll obviously try to do is ban guns. It'll start with assault weapons, then semi auto rifles, then magaine size limits, then semi auto pistols under the argument that Heller isn't relevant since they can just mandate a mandatory accessory that locks the trigger after each pull until an action is performed. Police will not comply so federal agents will be sent out, and that's how the civil war starts.

>Police will not comply so federal agents will be sent out, and that's how the civil war starts.

Attached: extreme_doomer.jpg (1210x881, 361K)

Ask any city / county police officer outside of California or Seattle (outside of Seattle police officers in Washington are good).
Even the lefties are pro constitution in the police. Fucking NYPD has said they don't enforce any of the NY gun laws or call it into ATF unless the individual is violating other serious offenses (in which case it's just used to add extra offenses).

ATF, FBI, and CIA are the only police agencies in the US that are vehemently pro gun control, because they
1. Have extra benefits that other agencies don't have, and are allowed extra rights such as the equivalent of nation wide carry
2. They'd be the first targets in a civil war.

Higher taxes are better than having your voting rights rescinded as GOP suggested

maybe you faggots shouldnt attack white woman despite them being the only female group that majority votes Republican

Roasties pay the toll. Fucking newfag

Dumbass white knights carried them through to the other side...

White women are fucking garbage.

A high percentage of thots actually want this. Using it as argument is moot.

>implying your time above ground will last long afterwards.

This. My wife isn't even religious, but thinks abortion is fucking evil.
This whole clusterfuck with the New York law and now the VA abortion bill is actually going to have some interesting unintended consequences.

Stop being smart, goy

>yet the women want to vote for the party that wants to raise their taxes?
on the wealthy.

Cultural indoctrination through college.

You could give women 100% full control over a nation and they'll still figure out some way to blame it on men when it fails.

All I see is the democrats lying to themselves again, this time their grip on sanity is even more tenuous. 2020 will certainly be entertaining.

You are going to be property again and you're too stupid and emotional to understand you're better off that way, as is the world.

You can look to the failur of the nazis for consolation but the Inquisition and Salem Witch Trials happened. You can put on a niqab or you can do it the easy way, but you cunts are going back into the home and out of public life entirely.

The GOP will never see house and senate majority ever again after 2020. All the Trump administration did was give the super rich and corporations more tax cuts.

My sister is exactly this. She 100% has shit for brains. What a dumb cunt

Women are not human

you retards have to actually look up how close hillary was to winning. it came down to a few percent in a couple key states. do not become cocky and think it was a complete blow out.

After the civil war we pass a law that bars them from voting again

>I don't fucking buy it. most people are independents.

most americans are centrists unironically

>if
oh god

>Unmarried catladies vote for the government to be their husband
>A generation of catladies is swarming to the Democratic Party
Whoah

Women without strong men in their lives create their political outlook based on what the TV and social media say other women are folllwing.

>cheat, bribe officials, commit murder, get handed questions, buy foreign meddling (UK, Israel, Canada, France, Germany, Russia even (lul)), import 35+ million illegals, use necromancy, vote multiple times, buss voters around, throw out votes, miss report votes, hack voting machines of 10 key states, illegal placement of campaign signs

nigger they had to cheat so fucking god damn hard and demoralize literally half the nation and they still fucking lost.

>Only the insane ones..
He said it was #1 issue for a reason.
The insanity you describe is common enough that this is the primary issue for women when they go to the poles. As in women as a whole.
>'only the insane ones'
Well a lot are insane. Don't dismiss what he said with 'lol only an abnormal minority'

Attached: 1542051049707.jpg (1849x2434, 1.04M)

>The backlash from their fuck ups will be so great we wont see women in any position of power for the next thousand years.

in an best case scenario

Attached: 3f0f56afb8d8141c1decf3a88957d80a.jpg (500x347, 70K)

>roasties get vote
>prohibition
>leads to income tax
>leads to retardation ad nauseum
Let me guess, did the JY Times support giving women the vote?

I like your post.

It's a womens right to murder for no reason. I guess women are saying all that rape and murder you did 1000 years ago we finna equal up.