The secret to it all

The devil is real.
Right now everything happening is to create a new Tower of Babel.
This is to spite God and actually attempt to fight God.
Who fights God and when?
Yahweh is code name for Yewish.
The Yewish people are European Whites.
Who has been running the Earth after God separated us by language and geography following the first Tower of Babel.
European Whites.
Why are they running the earth?
Because they are Gods Chosen people.
Why are they currently being "peacefully" genocide?
Because they are too strong to be violently genocide (at the moment.)
Why else? Because THE DEVIL is attempting to create a new Tower of Babel and oppose God and spite him.
The devils minions and servants/slaves are on the earth, as is the Devil.
Its the most powerful pyramid scheme there is.
God is real and the Yewish people are Gods chosen.
The letter J is a fish hook and was added to the alphabet in the 1500s.
A very important 50 or so years.
Now, who are the fish?
European whites.
Why are they fish being hooked by the letter J?
Because they are forgetting they are Gods chosen people.
Not all J's are Evil, but they play both sides, the dark and the light.
Their dark side is very strong and serves the Devil.
Both sides fight for the survival of the J's.
Christianity only has a light side which fights for this.
We are in the darkness, right now, and the Devil is running the show.
So
Run with that shithead Black Dog and his butt pal Lucifer, or accept Christ and know your role.
Your role is Caste as it is the system of God and post Tower of Babel earth.
This is why so many dark skinned people are siding with the Devil, because they know.
The Devil does not see race, only what can be of use to him.

Have fun.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

myfox8.com/2016/03/15/kalamazoo-shooting-suspect-uber-app-made-him-like-a-puppet/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ird-BKuPRlw
youtu.be/wBsFY_e0H9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All caucasoids are above knotty haired blacks. What's the farthest away from a knotty headed black? The question answers itself.

Am I a Nazi? No. Hitler was a minion of the Devil and is responsible for what we have nowadays. Hundreds of millions of Gods chosen people were slaughtered for Hitler's Germany and opposing Hitler's Germany. If you adore Hitler you adore the Devil and his pet possession/handiwork.

Hitler is the grand scapegoat. Hes nowhere bear solely responsible for what happened, but he plays the role of the scapegoat for the dark side of humanity. Big for the J's.

The pic I used in op is low in the caste system, but superior to knotty headed blacks. The pic used in op is my brother caucasoid.

How do you keep thread bumped here? You used to be able to ask yourself questions to create interest but now I have a poster id. This is the most important thread on /pol right now.

Attached: images(2).jpg (202x250, 6K)

They have Trumps brain fully mapped out and know his every thought. The Devil owns Trump and he is going to continue the Babel narrative. He is no White savior. They map people brains on an atomic level (digitally) and can recreate them.

Attached: MAD-ABOUT-TRUMP-COVER_594a9932488c53.17813766.jpg (929x1200, 281K)

Celebrities are also no help, as they serve the Devils narrative. They a re e silenced, live television if placed behind time and can be edited on the fly, it emergency cases cgi is used in case anyone says anything live.

They are always monitored and their thoughts are read and computed for threats. They can use pain on them through their brain and nervous system and can also torture them inside a dream like state, which is basically possession.

Ive been possessed fully before.

Forgot pic

Attached: d3NL9U1.jpg (1242x1258, 96K)

>tfw brain dump the truth and noone sees it.
Stay "woke", plebs.

The Illuminati were the good guys, the Masons were the good guys, not all Jews are evil, but they have an evil side, which fights with their light side to further Jewish survival. They also have Jews that just think they are Jews and everything is as it seems. They vote republican, hate blacks, are conservative, don't like immigrants etc... Their Grey area I assume.

The Devil is to blame and God is also partially due to jealousy. Because he chose European Whites as the earths leaders and his Chosen people.

>Right now everything happening is to create a new Tower of Babel.
that's already done, haven't you seen the EU parliment?
pic related

Attached: eu-babel-tower.jpg (422x263, 46K)

>God is real and the Yewish people are Gods chosen.
also on that, reminder that the israelis are not even remotely genetically linked to actual jews. The whole thing is a sham and you've fallen for it hook, line and sinker.

I was with you until you posted this
Shitty larp.

take your meds schizo

Bump

That's symbolic just like the Tower of Babel is. The tower of Babel is a representation of what is coming. People think its so "nice" but its the Devils game. The adversary of God.

Attached: images(3).jpg (213x237, 5K)

bumping the most important thread on Jow Forums right now

take your adam olanzapine and get off of Jow Forums

Attached: 1537218509249.jpg (683x1024, 143K)

>God is real and the Yewish people are Gods chosen.
>The letter J is a fish hook and was added to the alphabet in the 1500s.

proof?

>The devil is real

Explain to me how that is possible without relying on belief in magic

>They map people brains on an atomic level (digitally) and can recreate them

Please post an algorithm used for weighting neuron pathing

How is the a larp? They've done it to me. They have my brain completely mapped and can make me feel orgasms or extreme pain. They read and notate my every thought. Its not a microchip, its in the air and always has been. I have lost my inner voice and now it is other peoples voices that I hear inside and outside of my head. Sometimes I hear people screaming inside my head. The "voices" (which are really just using my inner voice as their own) live inside my dreams. They live inside my imagination. The reason they map on an atomic level digitally is so they can feel real in a dream state. I know this is alot of information, but believe me. Can you grab your own arm in a dream and it feels real? Can you get a blowjob in a dream and it feels so real that you don't even realize youre dreaming? No you can't. But! Once they have your body completely mapped atomically they can take you "up" inside your brain and fully possess your mind and body in reality. Once you are mapped and moved "up" they can torture you and make you feel any pain they wish as it is all mapped out for the brain and nervous system. They could drill you in the back with a drill in a dream state and it will feel like its really happening. Your brain and nervous system operate as the computer and hard drive and your sight/dreams/imagination serve as the monitor.

This is how they control the world. You have to be seen as a threat for this stuff to be revealed though.

Anyways, they monitor this site and I came back here after years of torment to tell parts of what I have learned and what happened to me. You can choose not to believe it if you wish.

This is the Devils future and I have seen and felt more than I would wish on moat people. Especially my worst enemy, because the positive side to all this is incredible. They can make you superhuman and make you feel full body orgasms etc...

Its not a joke and Im definitely not a fucking Larp.

>the Masons were the good guys

Everything you say is under suspicion because of that lie

Welcome "schizo" "take your meds" poster. How is serving the Devil treating you. If you are White or a Caucasoid I feel sorry for you.

what a gay fucking thread

OP, explain why you think Masons are/were good guys and not servants of the devil.

>Hitler was a minion of the Devil
Stopped reading there.
Take your meds nutjob

>everybody telling me to take my meds is an agent of satan
my fucking sides

Attached: 1542988590159.jpg (646x687, 69K)

You're close, but the schizophrenia is blocking your path. These chaotic times is actually because the world is experiencing the Last Days. When it is done, we should be greeted with the establishment of the Kingdom at last. Believe me or not, the Second Coming already came, and now the Heavens are in disarray as they try to help humanity cleanse their sins. This is the time of rejoice, for God is slowly winning the war against Satan. The chaos will end soon, maybe in 20 years if we're lucky.

Yahweh is a volcano.

Attached: yahweh.png (500x654, 121K)

Above pic related.

Satan loves people like you. Your schizophrenia makes it much easier for us to discredit your entire religion and Mission, and pull more and more people off the fence and on to our little patch of paradise.

Attached: FB_IMG_1549164709043.jpg (443x510, 16K)

He's mostly right. but that post about the masons is complete BS. I can't understand how someone this woke could still think masons are the good guys, when more than likely those are the ones gangstalking him and sending demons after him

>woke
>gangstalking
>demons
schizo #2 has entered the thread

volcanoes are probably not even real, at least not in the manner we're taught. Plate tectonics is a bunch of bullshit

Magic is digital on an atomic level. Ive been burned by the air before and have had fire not damage my body or burn me.
My foot was literally in a fire for 20 minutes and I didn't burn or feel any pain. This is because they were mapping the burning through my nervous system and had the reactions and pain centers turned off.

In the the future there will be people casting fireballs at eachother, but their power words will be invoking the Devil, because that is whom they will serve.

Once everyone on earth is fully digitized atomically magic will become real on Earth. You'll see the flame and it will burn you and your skin, but you will also be able to heal through it. Because healing g is done through controlling the mind digitally.

Okay story time. When I was going through some of the worst poaseaaion stuff I was rendered homeless. All I did was walk all day. My shoes had holes on the bottom and I was walking over this bridge. I was told the bridge was altered in time and they would make it seem to shake when I walked over it. As I got to the bottom I stepped on a jagged piece of glass and it cut a big whole in my heel. It was bleeding and hurt like a mother fucker. I turned my shoe over and looked at it and they healed the wound instantly. It was nothing but a scar. A glass gash to a scar in less than a second. Right before my eyes.

Like I said, you can choose to believe me or not, but they showed me this stuff for a reason.

a meta-physical force that pulls humanity into the pits of death/degeneracy. the ever present propensity to do evil. it's natural law and beyond that (as you can find) it's an interdimensional entity that feeds on the human spirit. without it (suffering/pain/death/malice) subjectivity could not reflect (humans) off itself as well as the objective universe. if this is the 3rd-4th dimension, the devil is probably living in the 4th-5th or perhaps the 2nd-3rd. love/understanding exists within the 5th-6th as far as I know. >meditation while on hallucinogens/entheogens

lmao

i bet you're posting from a Lodge in toronto

Ever heard of Atom? Im not a scientist and I doubt many scientists would believe the things Ive seen.

Ive seen a demon inside the fucking television, moving a fucking movie character inside of the TV (obviously moving counter to the movie to show me) and then jumped out of the screen and possessed a guy. Sometimes they are transparent orbs and go into the brain and sometimes they are actually human shaped.

You don't need science to know the Tower of Babel 2.0 is coming and European genocide is part of it. Its caste and caste is Gods ruleset post Babel.

yes, I was sent here to gangstalk you and they pay me in adrenochrome. please keep posting we're logging your word selection into our threat matrix

devil == lived (backwards)
devil == d-evil

language is fun and actually basic fundamentally as you could probably figure out.

so live straight and not backwards to ward off the evil devil.

Nobodies discredited anything. These replies are cherry picking at best.

Masons, hitler and a request for scientific proof... Like Im a fucking scientist.

I just want to know why you think the masons are good guys. That's not cherry picking. It's something fundamentally wrong, given how much masonry has to do with the stuff you're describing

The two things I find off about this is
>claims masons are good
>Never, not ONCE mentions Jesus Christ's death and resurrection already having defeated Satan in the end (or Yeshua if you're a purist about English and the addition of the J)

Devil is literally an IQ500 muddafucker that has been orchestrating white genocide over the last 120yrs... how can we possibly defeat him

There is a FREE Mason and there are masons. Lower case masons are the Devils minions. They build .... Towers? Or is it temples?

Why do they call themselves FREE and why is there a correlation between them and the lower cased mason? The lower case mason is a slave to the Devil. Possibly even a possessive djinn or demon in higher tears. Free Masons are free from the Devils temple or tower building by definition. Are they anymore? Due to the Devils tech being revealed? Probably not, but when times were simpler they were FREE! Pay attention to how often you hear people say The Masons. How often do they say Free Mason? Very rarely.

the Messiah already defeated them. it's a free gift to accept this

BS. The name "Freemason" comes from French for "Frere Macon" or "brother mason". There was never anything Free about them

My sock didn't burn either. There are stories about Daniel on the bible being protected from fire. I completely believe that now. Daniel was real and his story is real. I think it was Daniel at least.

It actually used to be the Divel in old texts but he was also referred to as Black Dog or Black John.

Dive deva etc...

Don't you mean FREE masonry? Or are you just speaking of masonry?

Are you this guy?

myfox8.com/2016/03/15/kalamazoo-shooting-suspect-uber-app-made-him-like-a-puppet/

Even back in the 1700's Masonry was serving the devil. Remember the French Revolution?

See... You are proving my point. You said lower case mason again. Say Free Mason next time.

I believe "J"esus was a high caste of royal blood and was indeed the son of God, which makes him God in human form, since God is not a human. I believe he was tortured to prove how evil and easily swayed the population of the earth is by its powerful, Devil worshipping slaves.

I believe, like Thor can eat a goat to the bones and then create the same goat from the bones after consuming it (a light version of my heel healing instantly) "J"esus was built back into his former self after being brought back to life and he ascended to space where he is king, awaiting return.

Also, the "elites" worship a technologically advanced reptile race that are kin to the Devil himself. I was shown this. Some say they are from Draco, or they live in Draco and Earth.

Ive also been told that Hell was found in space and was taken over. Amongst tons of other things I was shown and told. They made it seem like it made me safe. Like hell didn't like my kind of people.

No. But he has seen and heard some of the things I have for sure.

I almost burned down a trailer because the voices scared me so bad. They were telling me the moved my brother out of his body and were making him a prostitute and were burning off his Dick etc... Then inside my head I would hear him screaming and yelling NOOOOOOO!!! It scared the hell out of me. Later I realized that they can place intense amounts of fear into your body though your brain and nervous system. They told me to go get some gas, so I did (side not they bounced my car around somehow through possession or time and I ended up 40 miles from home.) after I got the gas and drove back they said to burn down that trailer. I was about to do it when someone walked out and asked key what I was doing. They poured the gas out and called the police on me. I told the police thebgas was for a road trip and they didn't take me to the loony bin.

I was 2 minutes from being on the news for 3 counts of attempted murder and arson... What does that make you ask yourself?

That's Kyle Odom. A guy whose manifesto has many parallels with my experience.

What is a "Jew"? What is a Yew? A Jew is nothing and a Yew is a tree. An important tree.

I used to have a notebook filled with all this stuff but my backpack was stolen by cops. I read in a book that the letter J did not exist until 1500. Try to find a bible pre 1500. They don't exist for the common man.

how is that guy in the pic Kyle Odom? Kyle Odom was white. Or was Kyle just on the same meds the guy is shilling

oh, my bad, you meant the Leaf's post

Did I say Satan? Adjust your script, slave.

the KJV is the divinely inspired bible. No, that doesn't mean King James himself wasn't a fag or a servant of the devil, the translators were men of God and Tyndale was martyred for it

I dont want to be "woke." That's Youtube video tier stuff. Im fully awake. Ive been shown things you can only imagine to be true.

This thread is fascinating

You're a masonic shill, aren't you? Did you have to get buttraped in the lodge?

watch this. Look into the occult, Judaism, satanism, etc. all the same thing. It becomes very apparent the devil is real and therefore God is real. They worship the black cub of Satan (like Muslims do). The cross is the cube opened up with Jesus as the gift of Salvation.

Repent zoomers.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ird-BKuPRlw

Attached: saturn.jpg (1440x1080, 607K)

Yeah I thought he was calling Kyle Odom Adam olanzapine or something.

is this your first schizo thread? enjoy it while it lasts it'll be pruned soon assuming the mods are awake

haha I got him to say adam olanzapine. classic

Attached: 1536640546753.jpg (413x395, 99K)

Never been in a Free Masonic lodge. Im too poor and strange. They wouldn't like me.

You hit the wall.
Now you know the only Way is over, not through or beneath.

Welcome to the winning side.
We have Elvis, too.
youtu.be/wBsFY_e0H9I

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 545K)

they generally don't accept unhinged lunatics or the homeless

Why do we not worship that cube? Caste.
Why do they? Caste.
Why are "we" killing caucasoid Muslims in droves but we are harboring knotty haired African Muslims and giving them free education etc...?

Because we are taken over by the Devil.

Those Muslims in the Middle East are too high caste. They have straight hair. They are literally protecting the bottom of the totem pole in a religion they are probably not even supposed to be a part of.

Yes, I believe Christianity is for all, as long as they know their role.

James and John in the bible are called Sons of Thunder and I think are related to Jesus by blood. In the Abenaki Amerindian tribes lore they worship 7 golden haired brothers they call the Sons of Thunder. The Seven Brothers of thunder. Their enemy is named Pita'Skog and is a serpent.

I wonder who they are? I wonder who Pita'Skog is?

As above, So below. Is the fight in revelations pitting Archangel Micheal against the Devil currently happening in space? Some people on earth know the answer to this. I wonder who they root for? Pita'Skog or the Seven Brother of Thunder?

Caste.

wow, you're ACTUALLY a mason shill.

yeah I already said that. keep giving me (You)s, for every schizo I piss off I get another drop of adrenochrome. not like were going to run out anytime soon, there's an entire warehouse of dead babies being processed as we speak

hey check this out

Attached: assange hologram.gif (720x404, 1.41M)

The only problem with this thread is that when I seem to become excited memories and information floods my brain and over time my posts become harder to read and comprehend because they skip around. I have to figure out how to stay calm and concise and not fly off on tangents. I think I did an okay job of keeping everything tied together though if you look at it like a pretty easy puzzle.

Is it a hologram or is it a cgi malfunction? They have a cgi layer over them also.

julian assange died years ago and they're reanimating him via holograms so that people still think wikileaks is a safe drop

>he thinks evolution favored something as inefficient as backpropogation
Biological prediction engines (brains) use topoi which represent paths on a topological space using a bimodal system of proofs-as-types-as-programs and judgements-as-terms (baysian belief / extended curry-howard isomorphism), and judgements-as-types/proofs-as-terms (constructive modeling of reality to compare with observations).

These independent operational modes model all learning algorithms via representational transformation.

Attached: 2525251.jpg (1280x707, 418K)

umm excuse me the topic of the thread is aliens and satan please stay relevant

Babel 1.0 was built psychically not physically. Heaven is complete teleological understanding. When people realized that there are many different heavens dependent on initial axioms, their value systems diverged and this created languages. Languages are just a coalescing of core values encoded in sounds and writing. These core values differ between languages and thus create different heavens.

It all connects. God is a mathematical object.

This is an offshoot, but I haven't been gangatalked in awhile. So the last two times I went out to smoke (yeah I know) my neighbors are doing karaoke and the first song they sang was Zombie by the Cranberries. This relates to me because I am basically the walking dead due to possession and my entire mind and body, including functions, are able to be co trolled. They can make me puss my pants, shit my pants, think thoughts that are not my own, move my limbs, turn off all feelings or turn them up at whim. What's in my head? What's in my head? Zombie. They are in my head.

The second song was Man in the Mirror by Micheal Jackson. The girl sang the hook basically right towards me when I was out there. This was a song I heard many many times in the beginning of my gang stalking and electronic harassment. People would play it for me and it came on the radio all the time.

Why am I the man in the mirror asking myself to change my ways? What's the message that couldn't have been any clearer? If you want to make the world a better peace take a look at yourself and make the change. What's the change? Stop being "racist?" I didn't create the caste system post Tower of Babel. Stop being an anti semite? I have done that because of the Jewish Grey area and part of their light. I know they are not all to blame, just like blacks. I do not like the Devil and his minions and slaves. I dont like owls and I dont like Lilith worshipers either.

Sorry for the tangent.

Babel 2.0 will be physical. As we continue to find proof that this is a simulation, there will be those who will try to exploit the system, like a sophisticated malware might try to break out of a virtual machine.

god is a nigger

Obviously I believe that but why is his name "J"esus Christ?

Ever wonder my Kanye West names an album Yeezus? Because people like him know this stuff.

Have I said Satan once? Have I said a word describing beings from space?

>Have I said Satan once?
yes, just now.

ayy lmao

you might be my favourite schizo

Attached: 1524158609149.jpg (433x419, 97K)

CERN, The massive funding for high energy particle physics. It's for this. We can already predict the macro-world more than is humanly needed.
The funding is to find exploits in the laws of physics so that we can break out of what they see as a prison universe.

Can anyone actually have a conversation here? Is anyone curious about how I know all this stuff and have seen so much? Every reply is cherry picking to make me look bad or just agreeing with me in some offshoot manner or a picture.

Have none of you experienced any of this? Do you understand what my op post is about? Do you understanding that they are taking the caste totem and flipping it upside down? Creating hybrids from the top and the bottom of the caste. Where have we see this before? In destroyed civilizations. Why do people say Italians aren't't white? Because someone flipped their totem pole over on them and mixed top and bottom.

If you are black and reading this accept Black Dog and his pastey sidekick, or accept the Son of God and know your role. This does apply to Jews as well. Why dont they except the Son of God instead of worshipping the Yewish people? Are Jews part Djinn or something?

So what is the difference between Yewish and Jewish?

>Can anyone actually have a conversation here
have you tried intelligible, non-word salad posts that have a linear subject and aren't the meandering ramblings of a deranged psycho? you might get some better replies.

Normally don't reply to schizo threads but I've had similar sensations before and strange dreams about religion even though I'm not religious as such. Isn't the freemasons checkered floor in the lodge supposedly meant to allow you to speak to entities OP?

Its not a simulation yet. Its going to be.

Here's a hint. They can control time and move between it... Take a look at pictures of Saint and Jesus on images on your favorite web browser. Why are they always wearing red and blue? Some wear brown and some where black and white, but blue and red are all over the place. This is the djinn. Shit o forgot what I was getting too... Oh they went back and changed key events in the past. These are demonic djinn. They did this to create what we have today. The saints were either protected by these djinn or fully possessed by them. Look how michealangelo portrays himself on the sistine chapel roof. His "skin suit" which is really what they call us, is being taken by Saint Bernard or something. He is literally in heaven but only his outward apparence is there.

Ive read so much on this stuff its hard to remember. Somehow this tied into King Arthur and Merlin and URSA Majora. King Arthur s court is there or something AMD it was influenced by time traveling djinn.

Sorry if that was off the wall. Go look at old drawings and paintings of Saints, Jesus, Knights, Kings etc... They are representing. They rep'n what supernatural entity was in them or aiding them.

Now why does St. Patrick wear green? Was he aided by Pan? Peter Pan flying in the dream world to fight Captain J's .... I mean Captain Hook?
I wanna know who Green is to get rid of these serpents.

Why does it have a destructive Shiva out front? Why are Hindus now denying Vishnu as the creator of the earth and casting him aside. Then tenth incarnation is due. Or has already happened.

Post a picture of the scar as proof

What does this have to do with politics. Give specific examples

Why do mods let threads like these exist?

It has direct consequences to geopolitics. Racial replacement, etc.

I explained this earlier. Jew means nothing. Yew means a tree. Trees are important in alot of religions. Tree of life, yggdrassil, tree of knowledge, the tree in Hades where you can remember your past lives, the trees that the devil hides his gold around... Trees play a major role and Yew trees play a major role. What does a Jew do? Its just a word starting with a letter that was invented in 1500. A Jew is an agent of Captain Hook, the fisherman and pirate. They hook the fish. But they have Grey areas and light areas as discusses before. I was about to say something but one of these prick voices made me forget. According to caste Jews are most likely supposed to worship the highest caste from the outside. Which would be those they are currently tricking. Since they were shunned by god i would imagine they are supposed to be worshipping a Monarchical king and queen and their heirs based on the caste system. Like the Royal Family. Assuming the Devil hasn't already possessed his way into that whole affair. Or they could choose to worship the high caste king of all kings and lord of all lords. But they dislike him for some reason.