ORTHODOX and CATHOLIC bros ... is this video correct?

youtube.com/watch?v=7HNr43ObrFk

Attached: Christian-Brethren.jpg (1250x1109, 264K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ia801609.us.archive.org/28/items/1610A.d.DouayOldTestament1582A.d.RheimsNewTestament_176/Douay-Rheims-1610-Bible_text.pdf
thoughtco.com/christian-halloween-costumes-712348
youtube.com/watch?v=VV8ge-qi0l0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Baptists are protestant. The three major branches are Catholicism, Orthodoxy, and Protestantism. Mormonism, Jehovah Witnesses, etc. Are all completely different religions.

>Baptists are Protestant.
Baptists have been persecuted by the official "Protestant" church ... and that's why they pushed for separation of Church and State (see, Danbury Baptists letter to Thomas Jefferson). Protestants basically claim to be ex-Catholics. Baptists claim to have no connection to Catholics but a direct tie to the teachings of the Bible. So to respect their position we don't lump them in with "protestants."

Based and Baptistpilled

Fuck the cryptoPapists

Catholic is the only RIGHT way to worship God.

I think OP meant to separate evangelical protestants from from orthodox protestants

I'm non-denominational and closest to Baptist, but when I compare Catholics and Orthodox, I definitely prefer the Orthodox. Better Bible text, no Pope, less idolatrous superstition, more manly, more solemn. But there's no such thing as Scottish/Irish/English/German version of Orthodox - my people are all Catholic or Protestant.

According to the Black Hebrew Israelites, you Christcucks are demons that will go to hell when you die.

Why are Baptists shown as not being Protestant? They are Protestants.

I answered this, the Baptists are basically protestants against the Protestants. They think Anglicans, Lutherans, Presbyterians, Reformed are all too Catholic and too close to the political authorities.

So in response to your other post, all those other Protestants also claim to be the legitimate continuation of the Catholic tradition started by Jesus Christ. I don't see how baptists are any different here.

And even if they are anti-government, how would a Baptist denomination-state be governed?

Read the one true translation of The Bible
ia801609.us.archive.org/28/items/1610A.d.DouayOldTestament1582A.d.RheimsNewTestament_176/Douay-Rheims-1610-Bible_text.pdf

Attached: white_latin_cross.png (320x320, 1K)

Being Baptist is great.
It’s none of that religious nonsense and has everything to do with God and the Bible. I can tell you right now that what they teach is real.

Attached: 421905C1-1B65-4F5A-BF19-6DA12B98A14A.jpg (800x445, 29K)

They wouldn’t.
Brainlet
Separation of church and state

Das Right!

Attached: 84B03DBE-53E1-4247-A0C5-57DAE06C932F.png (700x693, 546K)

>less idolatrous superstition
>has LITERAL icons which they believe to hold on some level the essence of what they depict

>Baptist denomination-state be governed?
That's their inconsistency, but there is a trade-off because by ignoring the "historical church" they spend more time concentrated on the Bible alone and reap a benefit personally.

But if everyone was Baptist in a given area, who would govern it? Do you need non-Baptists to rule over you? If so, that shows that either someone (probably the founder of the Baptist sect) didn't consider the possibility of even a whole country being Baptist, or that Jesus didn't really mean it when he said to convert everyone, unless he's an anarchist. So I think it's the Baptists who are wrong

orthodox refers to the adherence to to older catholic or cannon practices and specifically not evangelical. sometimes referred to as mainstream, catholic-protestant, liberal-protestant, and non-evangelical.

because of the strong differentiation and activism of baptist other protestant don't really carry a label.

But Jesus that said that a good tree can't bear bad fruit, so if Baptist doctrine is good how come they have no answer for such a simple question?

>less
Okay they have cartoonish icons, but they don't have realistic pictures and statutes. Orthodoxy went through iconoclasm that smashed everything, then they reverted back and allowed icons only. So they've sort of limited the scope of these things. But I've seen Catholic churches with some of the most spooky statutes.

thoughtco.com/christian-halloween-costumes-712348
>Which branch of Christianity has the most elaborate roleplaying costumes? Orthodox hats or Catholic hats?

Attached: Roleplaying.png (1597x1065, 1.48M)

And? Are you so spooped by those statues that you feel compelled to worship them?

It's not roleplaying if you actually hold the role that you're dressed for. Like how you're not roleplaying as a fat loser in his mom's basement

>But I've seen Catholic churches with some of the most spooky statutes

That's like one of the best parts though. Memento mori.

Where my Lutherans at? I'm bringing a hotdish to the potluck after church!

>how come they have no answer
It's like deciding not to vote, you can then claim govt is evil and illegitimate and you didn't support it. So they are taking a moral high-ground, concentrating on their personal lives over trying to control government. But obviously this strategy is no longer viable - government without religious guidance becomes totally marxist and evil.

What about the Amish?

Ok, but you need to have a government. If, in a Baptist state, nobody would be willing to govern, then you have an evil, not a moral high ground. A dereliction of a duty is not a good thing.

>they all try to differentiate themselves with certain outfits, rituals and food
>they dress up during special occassions and then proceed to live their normal lives

Pretty much roleplaying.

Attached: 143320459044.jpg (800x963, 148K)

I'm trying to remain neutral. I'm a Bible-Christian so it's not my thing, I basically consider icons, statues, and images for religious use to be unwholesome, but I also reject paranoid phobias against them too, they can be appreciated as art or historical.

>I basically consider icons, statues, and images for religious use to be unwholesome

Why?

Thats a lie

>Memento mori

Attached: 2Europe_0577.jpg (1200x676, 641K)

>dereliction of a duty is not a good thing.
Agreed. It's becoming obvious they've made a mistake.

Shut up Tim. Swing by with the hotdish tho and let’s blaze after church

orthodox is the only christianity , everyone else are heathens

Attached: 1546820877495.webm (624x468, 2.99M)

Because an "image" involved imagination, visual is not words. Words have defininte meaning, but an image can be pliable. It's why they want people to pledge to the flag, a symbol. Everyone sees it, but to each it means whatever they want. For images, the woman might be Mary, it might really be something else, like a pagan goddess. Images without words create diabolical opportunities to hijack the message.

> there’s been an adherently good government ever in the history of man
user, I don’t think you understood God when He gave rule over Earth to the devil until Jesus returns

Yeah, that's the spice.

Attached: 1513055782045.jpg (1280x1029, 372K)

Traditional Catholics and Orthodox Christians seem to be the most based.

youtube.com/watch?v=VV8ge-qi0l0

Attached: Justice.jpg (1200x2028, 651K)

So then how can you even visit an imageboard in good conscience, since for all you know you might be looking at hundreds of religious images of demons by doing so?

Oh you betcha

Catholic is the only right choice because you can be agnostic/atheist and still go to mass and practice the rituals and traditions. Religion is kinda like believing in santa clause as little kid then growing up but still going along with it.

>to the devil
I've heard that argument, but then I double checked what the Bible said. Jesus said "all power" in heaven and earth was given to him, present tense. And,
>" Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;" 1 Timothy 6:15
>" Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen." 1 Timothy 1:17

And read this:
>" To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen." Jude 1:25
Notice it says "now" ... all dominion right now belongs to Jesus Christ.

Liar

I do in good conscious come here. Specifically knowing many/most aren’t going to heaven.
> tho I walk through the valley
My faith only gets stronger knowing how demons/evil people function. Its sometimes very subtle difference that can tell a genuine person apart from one who means harm. As I post in here I’m also educating the evil, thus a spiritual warfare is commencing without any surface knowledge of one. Multiply this by the number of people on earth & we got ourselves revelations being played out for the last 220+ years. The United States IS the final head of the beast

>most based
We need to combine the best parts of all branches and stop fighting. In other words, cooperate instead of competing. Every branch of Christianity is like it's own finger in Christ's right hand, all have an important part to play. To date we just haven't figured out how to work together.

Oh I agree with you on that. I'm not for in-fighting among us. I'd appreciate it if we could all come together and remove the invaders from our lands.

>an imageboard
Good point. Usenet without images would be better.

That's a misinterpretation, most of the events of Revelation happened during the lives of the Apostles, except for the Second Coming. It's like Jesus said, this generation will not pass before these things come to pass

Oh for fun! Uff da I'd love some of that hotdish too I'll bring over some pop

>We need to combine the best parts of all branches and stop fighting

You can join the Catholic Church at any time

Are we using theology for the arguement or can I use opinion? If it’s strickly theology then yes in context the text is true. It’s still Jesuses world, regardless. It’s the story of Job on a massive scale, Job was still a man if God but God allowed the devil to do everything in his power to make Job lose faith
> Earth Belongs to Jesus
> Job belonged to God
> God lets Satan have free reign on earth
> allows Satan freedom to torment Job
In simplest context

You’re trolling now leaf, it’s widely excepted the United States is the 7th head

>come together
Rather than mergers, think of accepting all the divisions below the Head. At the Head we must be unified - only Christ is our head - but below that level it is like a human body, many parts, improper to seek to unify a hand-foot into a single member. One Jesus Christ our Lord, he's the head, but many members, several denominations.

Accepted by who, and the seventh head of what?

By definition, no. Or do you think a firefighter is just roleplaying because he isn't wearing his kit 24/7? Is military officer roleplaying because they don garb that distinguishes them from other ranks? You're not very bright.

>can join the Catholic Church
But "Catholic" and "Roman Catholic" are two different things.

Baptists, mormons and JW all have protestant roots but they're now their own religions.
I call it burger Christianity.

There are non-Roman Catholics, like the Byzantine Catholics and the Maronites. I'm assuming you're in the West though

Maybe ur just actually Canadian, which in that case, the 7 heads of the beast represent the biggest political entities of the time periods aisle accepted by most theological scholars. These Governments and empires have all be controlled by Satan. Revelations is very interesting when you break down the symbolism.

Attached: 57A43A4B-6AC5-4246-885A-C9F18D7C5A14.jpg (1125x1618, 360K)

get a load of this proddy

> Egypt
> Assyria
> Persia
> Grecia
> Roma
& now is Anglo America which is burger for Western Civ

Attached: F85A448D-574E-4455-B0F8-3CE6A8E4E1CB.jpg (1125x868, 235K)

>Job
Okay, Job was tested, not to prove that the devil was in charge, but to test Job's faith that God was in charge. Christ is in charge, but evil wars against us, and we patiently fight and know that we will win. Cromwell declared in faith, "Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered" and he won every single battle. Faith makes victors of even mean characters. The conclusion that "Job, God has left you to live you life under the devil's thumb" is wrong. Maybe Job suffered, but it was a temporary set-back. Everything the devil is seeking to accomplish to run the entire world requires him to use Christians to do it, since it is by that means that he gets God's approval for success. And, of course, remember that the devil is a 7 headed dragon - and each head is in fierce competition with the others.

No one cares about the plethora of fake American churches.

There's Catholicism and Orthodoxy, which both grew from the original community. Protestantism was a splinter of Catholicism.

The end.

Ok but who are these theological scholars? I still haven't gotten any names.

And why does Revelation refer to the United States and not the Roman Empire, since the Roman Empire was actually in control of Rome, Jerusalem, Babylon, and all the other places mentioned?

Why do relatively minor states like Assyria and Babylon count, but nobody between Rome and the USA counts? Why not France, Spain, Portugal, or any other country that was dominant at one point in the interval?

even the Son of Easu know this
*scratching chin emoji*

7 headed dragon from Daniel isn’t the same as the 7 headed beast I think you’re trolling and the Canadian is just actually Canadian, the representation in both passages isn’t the same and ones speaking about a group of leaders while one is speaking about the beast where each head is from a different time period.

> siting Cromwell
> thinking God has started or partaken in any war on earth
> old testy Jew troll
If it took Christians to do why would the Anti Christ (the Talmud Jewish Savior) create a unified world system where Christians are persecuted? You’re truely the worst kinda troll and not even educated on your trolling material

>the West
East is Orthodox, West is Latin, North is Protestant, South is what remains, including Baptists etc. Using the term "Catholic" to exclude is contrary to what it means. But, of course, the apostate will use "Catholic" to mean just universal and so welcome Moslems, Hindus, Jews, Atheists, etc., into a "universal" religion. That's the two competing definitions of "catholic" - is it a Christian term or just another way to say pantheon?

Well no, Catholic refers to everyone who is part of the Universal Church, and if you use some other term it's because you have excluded yourself from this group. That's how the term originated.

>biggest political entities of the time periods
They co-exist in time.

Grace or "Faith by Works"?

Which is the way back to heaven, Jow Forums?

Minor states? Babylon was literally the foundation to western civ not to mention rule of law?
> Assyria being a Minor
I’m not even going to entertain that.

France, Spain, Portugal. I’m trying to figure out how any of these countries controlled the Middle East or grasped exponential influence?

>God has started or partaken in any war on earth
I'll let the Bible answer you:
" The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name." Exodus 15:3
" The LORD shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies." Isaiah 42:13

The empires don’t no, the over lap because the folllw eachbother yes. Persia wasn’t an empire until the fall of Rome

> Old testy Jew
Makes sense

I think the actual judgment and criteria is so complex humans try to paint a black and white imagine of something that’s impossible to know. When all logic fails just be like Jesus, it makes them upset the most so you know you’re doing something right

>and if you use some other term
I know the history of the term, do you? It was a manufactured greek term that pre-dated Christianity and had nothing to do with religion, and got borrowed off-hand by some Christian writers as an adjective to describe a Church that was all around the world yet so different at the same time. In other words, the paradox of cata- broken and holic- whole together. Broken-whole. Like the word "amalgam." It was Theodosius who presumptuously and arrogantly tried to monopolize as a trademark word belonging to Rome only, something that all the Bishops in the East rejected who had already used "catholic" freely without any connection to Romanism. The term "catholic" has little value. "Christian" is the important term.

>No one cares about the plethora of fake American churches.
How about, no one cares about your suicide Jewboy faggot religion.

i was raised to believe that to enter the kingdom of heaven, one must have faith in one God, and that his son died for our sins. what does that make me?

Attached: 1547365246170.jpg (540x720, 53K)

>Persia wasn’t an empire until the fall of Rome
That's only in the first iteration. All those prophesies led to the time of Christ and had their first fulfilment and it didn't come to pass because the Jews rejected Christ. The gospel then went to the scattered Israel Church and so the prophesied have a new fulfillment the second time. This time all the empire arise together. The world-empire is a seven headed dragon that arises this time in concert and joins together after WW3.

>" And that he would shew thee the secrets of wisdom, that they are double to that which is! ..." Job 11:6

Christian. They’re bringing down all churches. Except like Jew Olsteen mega churches. Aliens will be “contacted” soon and the church will lose more Christians. A lot of the stuff of sewing doubt before the war than peace than war is all prophecy.

New Testament:
>" And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints," Jude 1:14
>" And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:" 2 Thessalonians 1:7-8
>" And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war." Revelation 19:11
AND MAKE WAR

You’re taking about 2 different beasts you fucktard. Yes WW3 and the Anti Christ comes and creates a World government composed of 7 large countries (the United States is already dying st this point) and there will be peace in the world except for Christians. Then the final war to end all wars

THE FINAL FUCKING WAR WHEN CHRIST RETURNS YOU ASS HAT. It’s not talking about God influencing a war that’s happen. It’s talking literally about the fucking war with the devil

Jesus got crucified by Kikes.

Don't be like Jesus.

Attached: Christ Banishes Jews.jpg (650x700, 65K)

>kingdom of God
God is a spirit, so this is spiritual:
" For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost." Romans 14:17

But "kingdom of heaven" is created space, a physical presence, hence you enter it by physical means.
" And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force." Matthew 11:12

So 1st get saved spiritually to enter the kingdom of God, and then 2nd live out your salvation in the physical world to make the kingdom of Heaven a reality here on Earth.

Ww3 isn’t the end of the world, it’s the end of America’s Reign
Hence there being peace brought by the anti Christ. (The Savior of the Jewish religion)

Mormonism is the only true religion. The rest are all of the devil

Like a boss tho.

>ou *ucktard.
Your choice of vocabulary identifies you as a goat and disqualifies you from further any discussion.

What about Kolab?

>HE FINAL *UCKING WAR
confirmation - you're an unsaved worldling goat.

By hanging off of the pope's ballsack?

Attached: Jesuits.png (1233x321, 181K)

This dude is an actual Jew. And teaching you low key Jewish satanic teachings Don’t listen to the red burger he’s sinister Jew using The Bible to skew your idea of Gods teach.

Would rather be retarded then a Jew puppet. Or a Jew whichever you are you’re obvious as fuck using the Bible and taking it out of context to teach these people shit that correlates with ur Talmud

ID:JtaFzfpO filtered. Don't bother replying to me, you're a rejected unsaved moron.

One is a scam, another is a scam with kid-fucking as a bonus.

Attached: 1501687551933.jpg (1200x552, 78K)