So what happens when Europeans are the minority in Europe and less than 5% of the worlds population?

So what happens when Europeans are the minority in Europe and less than 5% of the worlds population?

What's to say we won't just be hunted down and killed by the majority as punishment for colonialism?

Attached: 8.jpg (640x640, 97K)

would that be a problem?

Whites are beautiful.

Attached: doom paul.jpg (350x525, 157K)

Your pic related is from a country that was colonized by the Tatar-Mongol empire for 300 years
Non-white reparations when

That's something to worry about in 2100 when i'm not alive. Niggers will call for white to be taken off important positions so niggers can run things.

Attached: 273140976214.png (1822x722, 518K)

That's exactly what will happen, you'll never see a bunch of Indians or Negros fight for minority rights once they're the majority.

This is inevitable. It will have support from our leftists and (((The European Commission))).

Whites are already a minority and this exact thing is already happening, for example in South Africa, so no surprise here.

probably south africa

It will be like South Africa now.

>What's to say we won't just be hunted down and killed by the majority as punishment for colonialism?
That's what we deserve for our past crimes against humanity.

South Africa
Come to Japan

We better be taking notes from the Jews now. And follow in their footsteps.

it's literally happening as we speak

i would say good riddance, fuck whites, european women are hot though would miss them

Nope. It will be just be like Brazil.There will be an elite ruling class. There you will find most surviving whites, along with many other races, Blacks, Jews, Arabs, Inidans Asians, running things.

The elite have much more in common with each other than they do with people of their own race. Money and power transcend all cultural and racial barriers.

Outside the elite ruling class most of the whites will have been wiped out, mostly by being out bred and by race mixing. anyone beneath a professional level or business class level will be black or brown, with traces of white blood running through their veins.

Think of the Romans. They dont exist as a people anymore. Their language is gone, their customs, their culture and their ethnicity. The modern day Italians are not the descendants of the Romans, they were the invaders. Plenty of Roman DNA still around though. Chances are if Some survived to intermix with the invaders. But as an indigenous people they were completely wiped out.

So what happens? Just have a look at Brazil for a vision of the future for Europe.

Areas of importance for the Elite will be well maintained, however you can expect the infrastructure and services for anywhere else to become run down, neglected, poorly maintained with little or no new construction. At least not to the standards we expect today.

Corruption will be endemic and just part of he normal way of daily life. Services such as police, hospital, power, internet, fire fighting water supply, sewerage will all become gradually worse. Think in terms of regular power cuts, potholes, building collapsing because of shoddy construction standards and corruption, people dying of preventable diseases, poor sanitation, intermittent water shortages, garbage everywhere, gangs roaming the streets in large numbers, etc etc...

Like I say just have a look at Brazil, like at the poor parts of it, and that is what life will be like, how the cities will look, for 99% of Europe.

>What's to say we won't just be hunted down and killed by the majority as punishment for colonialism?
That is what will happen, although it won't be articulated in that way. By that time, the current talking points won't even be remembered. It'll just be "kill whitey because he's different." I imagine it will go like this:

2020-2050
>a worse version of what it is right now.
>Either whites will "wake up" and begin to defend their own interests properly or the last opportunity will be lost and our fates will be sealed.
>The Baby Boomers will begin to perish en masse.
>groups like the Black Panthers or La Raza in America won't even be needed because they will be internalized into the governmental system.
>likely period for the rapid expansion of Israel + Saudi interests.

2050 - 2070
>assuming whites failed the previous part, this is going to be a nasty time
>whites will be openly killed or treated like the Cagots of France (look them up). Either way, they will be completely dehumanized and considered monsters by the majority of citizens.
>Millennials will finally begin to die if they haven't already. I don't know how the demographic changes will effect technology but it's likely that the current technological society will be sustained for some decades even after whites are gone simply due to automation and the possible development of AI.

2070 - XXX
>complete social collapse
>whites either completely extinct or an extreme minority existing only in very few places.
>whites now so sidelined they'll probably be viewed as a curiosity more than anything.
>new political dynamics will have emerged
>inevitable conflicts between Blacks, Hispanics, Muslims and other races.
>when the techoindustrial system breaks down, billions will starve.

Get writing. They wrote their way into power in a sense. But a smaller population group MUST be cohesive. Otherwise its JUST.

That's only going to happen in your country you filthy saxon and I'm glad since you tried to bring it upon everyone else, you're slowly but surely being raped to death while your elites just keep sucking juden cock for currency as you post your paranoid yet realistic thoughts on Jow Forums however don't add us all in the same melting pot that you're in cause we're going to start killing all shitskins surrounding us as soon as we'd even get close to the state you're in, have fun getting swallowed alive saxon faggot you brought it upon yourself.

Interesting scenario describes the possible, or likely, outcome. Whites will be absolutely hated. We are getting a glimpse of it right now.

The superior have always been hated on by insecure embarrassed shitskins like you that hide their flags since the beginning of time, the ugly and dumb always hated and tried to destroy the beautiful and smart since they could never surpass them in any other ways.

>So what happens when Europeans are the minority in Europe and less than 5% of the worlds population?

nothing. whites will continue to be the wealthy elites, just like in latin america

I know things are bad here but to say we're the only European country facing such chaos would be incorrect.

Hey it's weird how I just now refreshed it and you answered, that was fucking rude of me to say just give it a start your stinking Eastern European bros are going to join in genociding your shitskins in a heartbeat I'm just waiting for a spark.

And btw man things are not bad there they're fucking awful they seem almost irrecuperable sorry to say so man, nothing could help it at this point but genocide of the non whites.

Take the Amish pill, according to the book white drift they’ll be the only significant population of unmixed whites left by 2100. They’ll demographically take over by 2200.

Attached: 6C726CE6-E809-4E1D-81F7-391AAADD4E95.jpg (720x480, 65K)

Any chance you could bring your countrymen home from my country? It’s just that they are stealing everything that’s not nailed down. Thanks.

I'm sure it's (our countrymen) causing the problems there bro, I'll try my best to bring them back.

>Colonialism
>we
Get the fuck out.

>What's to say we won't

you will

Russians are Tatar rape babies lmao

>insert idiocracy as real life
>saves last white man on earth because things are all fucked.

Kek

Do you remember Elysium, where Earth was a sun-baked shitpile overrun with shitskins?

That.

Boy or girl?

>whites will be openly killed or treated like the Cagots of France (look them up).
Except Cagots were not allowed to do but certain jobs. If whites stop doing all of our jobs the entire world will collapse before they can even go about oppressing us.

Russians rape babies.

Look up % muslim in a country and how they takeover. I'd be curious where bongs and germans are at currently.

>What's to say
You act like this is in question.

Let’s recap who knows how to hunt

Go to Kazan and you could not tell who is Russian and who is Tatar

Attached: 1549116749607.jpg (604x340, 72K)

Would breed first row it's full of qts

Attached: sfdsag.png (671x519, 146K)

We've always been the minority and we've always come out on top. Meh.

Attached: racist captcha 2.jpg (983x962, 139K)

>was colonized by the Tatar-Mongol empire for 300 years
This is not true. It wasn't colonized, but put under the yoke. It's actually Russians, who colonized Tatar-Mongol lands.

Oh and its cause those horny drunk slavs raped the shit out of them

Whites are the new Neanderthals. Superior beings but destroyed by the exodus of fast breeding homo sapiens invading from Africa. Pottery.

No, Tatars are Russian rape babies.

You pretty much can.

We will be hunted down, there is a buildup of hatred already.

And how is this a proof of Russians being Tatar rape babies and not vice versa? Kazan was not a Russian city originally. Even before Tatars it was a Bulgar city. Russians conquered and colonized it.

>punishment for colonialism
You mean introducing advanced farming technology, modern medicine, improving the quality of life and making their populations boom?

Attached: 1533318831588.jpg (261x224, 13K)

Attached: Pzp7_m3_1BA.jpg (640x916, 146K)

Ukraine is Russian soil. Prepare your anus.

Based Russkies. Too bad they couldn't rape the ottoman Empire because my cucked Queen and Empire wanted to save them.

Yes, Sven. Showing the third world out of the stone age, educating, giving innovation of all the modern amenities to browns and blacks should be met with death to all whites.

With that sort of logic, it’s no wonder why your country has fallen to the state it is now

Who is this sperm bank?

They will hunt whites down not as punishment for anything, but only because they can.

because it's not the medieval times where you can just rush down a fort with a gorillion monkeys, and if the shitskins ever start anything serious they'll be anthraxed via the water supply

>The elite have much more in common with each other than they do with people of their own race. Money and power transcend all cultural and racial barriers.
Sensible post

can tell if it's a trap on the picrel

That’s what my mom always says

Imagine rhodesia but it's all of Europe

>as punishment for colonialism
kys self hating cuck

Everyone already knows you are the biggest cuck on Jow Forums, Sven. No need to remind people.

why are people ashamed of being stronger?
Better yet, why are europeans ashamed of being stronger

This is hilarious because Swedes never had a colony or anything of that sort, you are a literal cuckold

Congrats to this dude, not even a dyscalculic have it this bad.

cos we'll still have the nukes

whites = immune system of earth, if the shit
and diseases ie non whites want to kill us
then they die too once we're gone :)

Implying chinks wont take over and rule the blacks as cattle

it will happen, look at SA.
too bad they already built CRISPR, RIP homo sapiens, of all creeds.

I really hope than you are not an étnic swede, sadly I am not really sure anymore.