Why are tattoos like pic related becoming more common? i see this kabbala shit all the time...

why are tattoos like pic related becoming more common? i see this kabbala shit all the time, but the worst is the eye tattoos.
i instinctively see it as a kind of evil eye, warning me of the presence of evil.
who is behind this, and what does it mean?

Attached: 9bf2209b26c89be96bc75923be4b8a4c.jpg (750x734, 67K)

Fags, women, Jews. A collective portal bringing evil into the world.

>who is behind this
Dumbass American rappers made this the ILLUMENARTY symbol - wow, so cool. The "Evil Eye" is not a symbol, it's an action.
>what does it mean
It means the person that has this tattoo is a dumb piece of shit easily influenced by others.

Attached: CE66F975-0882-4EEF-8AD7-6DBE31600DEB.jpg (650x867, 61K)

what demonic script is that?

>tfw want eye hand tattoo but aware of the symbology
fucking "jews" and human sacrifice ruining everything

Attached: 1504688118106.jpg (900x900, 236K)

>the all seeing eye, the evil eye, the eye of ra, are not symbols
you are fake news

>aware of the symbology
SYMBOLISM THE WORD IS SYMBOLISM YOU FUCKING RETARD

>the all seeing eye, the evil eye, the eye of ra
it's almost always one of those three, or a hand of fatima.
i just see them all as a sign of the same malevolence, or at the very least that the person is a mindless android in their service

The All Seeing Eye and Eye of Ra are symbols, and are not the "Evil Eye". An "Evil Eye" is a type of ward/curse. Read books instead of watching shizo YouTube "documentaries", dumb faggot.

i don't trust anybody who has a giant eye branded onto them
tattoos should be of things like anchors, playing cards and big-titted pin up girls, not demonic inscriptions and proclamations from the abyss

It means they took it up the arse. The weeping eye is a weeping anus. Has to do with the masonic anal butt sex initiation. Most people prob don't know what they are getting tattooed on themselves and are just imitating the (((illuminati))) stooge celebs.

Attached: 252758_501726003187368_632602684_n.jpg (372x550, 37K)

An "All Seeing Eye" is not a demonic inscription, it's a symbol misunderstood by 99% of people, including you, and pigeonholed by people LARPing as Christian Evangelicals and dumb fuck "Occultists" alike.
>i don't trust anybody who has a giant eye branded onto them
You can trust them to be a huge attention-seeking faggot

doesnt make a whole lot of sense to me personally, the evil eye is a staple of defensive talismans.
fuck off all you have is demoralization im not in the fucking mood.

I know the origins of these symbols, but it's all fucking demonic to me m8.

>the evil eye is a staple of defensive talismans
for demons and their worshippers perhaps

yeah im sure demons give you defense talismans when their markets are about to be raided by gunmen, that guy must have been working for the devil himself.

>I know the origins of these symbols
No you don't.

I do.

No you don't.
>Psalm 32:18-20
>Behold the eye of the Lord are on them that fear him: and on them that hope in his mercy.
>To deliver their souls from death; and feed them in famine.
>Our soul waiteth for the Lord: for he is our helper and protector.

Attached: Kievan-Pechyora Monastery.jpg (193x261, 10K)

That means God is watching over them, not that they have a fucking eye tattoo you mentalist.

>I know the meaning of these symbols, they're all Satanic!
>shown Eye of Providence in Orthodox iconography and Psalms
>hurrrrr durrrrr

based retard

>implying that demonic forces never twist things to their own uses
>implying God said we should tattoo eyes on ourselves
wew

>doesnt make a whole lot of sense to me personally
That's because you are not a sexual deviant. These secret society people are. They are into sexual transgressiveness. It's their religion. Look around at what they promote. Getting the general population to go along with gay, transvestitism, pedophilia, adultery, race mixing, cuckoldry, etc, and other sexual filthiness has been a process of initiating the population into the things they have been doing behind closed doors since time immemorial.

Isaiah 29:15
Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the Lord, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us?

Attached: 35n96vp.jpg (360x227, 14K)

If I ever got a tattoo it would be something like that. I'm a huge fan of symbolism and shit like pic related gets me rock hard

Attached: f4a77a5726c0dd36892ef598bbeb8567.jpg (500x667, 72K)

2 Thessalonians 3:4

>who is behind it
Gay pedos
>and what does it mean?
Buttsecks & CP
Prepare the kindling, kill them all etc

Attached: Matthew Hopkins.jpg (700x394, 75K)

If I see one of these on some grill I'm hooking up with, should I bail, or fug her first?

It garners a frightened reaction from idiots like you, that's why they're popular.

Pewdiepie has a glaringly obvious one on his arm. It's funny how many on this board have been duped into thinking he's a closet nazi and /ourguy/. People shilled on this board are controlled opp.

Occult symbolism is being pushed into the mainstream.
Morons being led by their noses into the new world order.

Attached: 437618d9ce22b0c069f821b90e9d2619.jpg (640x640, 107K)

I don't understand even half of all the symbology that's going on in that pic