Are you looking forward to our future as a Chinese vassal state?

>On January 2nd China’s Chang’e-4 lander landed on the moon and managed to grow a cotton plant there. The seed was kept in an air tight canister filled with soil and supplied with air and water, all the necessary ingredients for the plant to sprout.

Attached: Screenshot_20190203-122403_Brave.jpg (1430x1722, 808K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2019/01/17/686169520/plant-china-mooned-over-dies-couldnt-cotton-to-lunar-environment
youtube.com/watch?v=DaHBQHjTmHc
youtube.com/watch?v=ofkzvM7Skxg
blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/2011/09/06/lro-spots-apollo-landing-sites-in-high-res/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

but who's going to pick it?

Attached: 1469690830528.jpg (300x300, 20K)

this, better send up more niggers asap america

Womp, womp, mudshark america. toll paid.

Most spacefaring nations avoid sending earth life to other planetary bodies on principle, not inability. Humans are the one exception to the rule. Let me know when they finally get one of those up there.

You sucked all the cleverness out of that comment. Dick.

>chinese
you mean the communist party of china
china is not the CCP
the chinese are enslaved by the CCP gang.

We need a large shipment of niggers and spics

This. China fucked up by sending soil and fertile seeds likely contaminated with all sorts of Earth bacteria to the moon. To conduct a fucking kindergarten experiment and dickwave about it. We've grown all sorts of plants in space but always in sealed space stations that don't contaminate other planetary bodies.

It's not awe inspiring, it's assinine.

Pay attention to the news, shit head. It died. npr.org/2019/01/17/686169520/plant-china-mooned-over-dies-couldnt-cotton-to-lunar-environment

Attached: the west.jpg (720x692, 49K)

Thats some nice cotton you got there.....would be a shame if someone...picked it.

Attached: muhdik.jpg (947x653, 305K)

>Chinese land on the moon
2 ways I see this playing out
>They fail
Would be funny seeing chinks get BBQ'd
>they succeed
High resolution video from the moon would be cool. Would also be curious if they could go to the American lunar site and get more pictures

A win/win either way

Attached: GATU.jpg (848x477, 65K)

>It died
Because there was no heat! Dumb fucks.

USA will be fine. It's not UK turned into a third world country once they stopped being a superpower.

Wealthy, first world countries tend to stay that way. Countries with a very high standard of living like Nordic countries and Switzerland were never even superpowers, they just have a lot of wealth.

China has been buying up resources in Africa and building infrastructure that the locals never have been able to build. China also is growing cotton on the moon. Wonder how these two are connected.

>spaceniggers

I would rather go in space to find a space waifu. Than sit on earth watch monkeys throw shit at each other.
At least China has a goal we at the west cannot agree on anything

Attached: a2af2cf0ed75d0c709d5458d43026ef1--death-knight-draenei.jpg (474x474, 35K)

>It's not UK turned into a third world country once they stopped being a superpower.
You just gonna softball them in like that?

They grew a tiny, underdeveloped sprout that died quickly. Try doing a GIS now - it shows side-by-side images which were the Earth-based sprout, tall and healthy, and the matching Lunar experiment where you need an arrow to even see the sprout. BUT now they're all falsely labelled as both being on the moon, like six days apart. China's going to get a pass on complete bullshit about what happened now.

Doesn’t the far side of the moon have little to no sunlight???

>China
>Colonizing the Moon first
>Can't even land a suborbital rocket
>Doesn't even know how to operate a Jump Carrier
You're funny mister

Attached: ol musky.webm (960x540, 2.67M)

This is big for other reasons, this means the demons on the moon armstrong told us about are no longer there.

Everything in that biosphere died cuz the chinks were unaware the moon's night lasts two weeks and gets -280f.

Yeah, but what about the Rock Spiders?
>youtube.com/watch?v=DaHBQHjTmHc

No, same light / dark cycle as earth side. 1 moon day is 28.5 days, same as the moon's phases.

Big deal, we have
youtube.com/watch?v=ofkzvM7Skxg

What about the radiation belt around earth?! How can a seed survive this

well nobody even took the bait

The same way lots of things live in radiation disaster areas: dosage matters.

Same way a human does. It's not very wide so you don't travel through it for a very long time only a couple hours
Not enough time to absorb much radiation

Fpbp. Saged.

Fpbp

if they help in the killing of all kikes, then yes :)

Attached: 1547646751802.jpg (500x314, 127K)

>be Chink on Chinese moon colony in 2086 after they dominate planet earth
>walk through section of hallway
>shoddy worksmanship by culture perpetually finding new ways to cut corners causes hallway walls to rip outwards into the low atmosphere relative vacuum
>I get sucked to the break in the wall and folded in half like a lawn chair, blood and bone and entrails slurping out my sides towards the vacuum
>in half an instant I am sucked into the surface where I squirm and twitch, eventually falling to the surface and freezing in an agonizing death
>the 89 billion people walking in nearby hallways look over and see this happen, expressionless
>they barely break stride and continue about their day as if nothing has happened
WHAT A GLORIOUS FUTURE IN THE INSECT COLONY!

omg guys we cannot spread earth life to this planet because other nations didn't do it lmao ecks dee even though we haven't met any space faring nation we believe that they are infinitely superior to humanity through fantasy sci-fi. even though the only way to terraform planets is to crash asteroids into them

wheres the pic?

lel

China is going to need more niggers then.

Attached: 89753434-EE40-46EF-BB83-FBAD6542D06D.jpg (900x467, 214K)

FPBP

Attached: 1532373059838.jpg (508x504, 77K)

bringing niggers into space will be the biggest mistake. just leave the shitskins on earth, they will never develop rockets themselves. if we are stupid enough to unleash the nigger menace upon the stars then any alien race is justified in genociding all of humanity

Is this why the Chinese are investing in Africa?

Its not really a big deal is it? Its just the moon a little bean. Im sure theres earthly bacteria already been introduced. King Reddit shot a car into space and like time capsules. Are we to belive Apollo was sterile?

Wtf are u talking about Norway was one of the poorest countries in Europe before they struck oil

As much I am looking forward to their laser rifles that got memoryHoled when people asked for proof.

No you virtue-signalling cucked faggots. Chinese are genetically predisposed towards sociopathy. The CCP is a reflection of Han Chinese "people", not the other way around.

They are your competition irregardless of what government rules over them. If youvdont hate your enemy, you will lose to them.

Legit irl lol

The problem with a nation of sociopaths is it doesn't take a lot for them to stop cooperating at all and go full bucket of crabs. For example, a major recession could kick it off.

Its dead dipshit.

Empathy is only a detriment to success. Look at what happened to the West.

Wow wouldn't want to harm the dead moon rock.

Fucking. We should do all kinds of shit on the moon. It's a rock. Don't be such a little bitch.

Attached: 1549090429994.png (1350x1936, 1001K)

At the same time, being incapable of empathy means you're dealing with 1.5 billion people who would kill everyone ahead of them in a bread line if being at the front meant survival.

>tfw chinese
feels good man

gook leafs are so easy to spot

Are they sending a nigger up there to pick it, as well?

Nice post, Mr. Lee

Attached: 6546654564.jpg (474x463, 38K)

Get aload of this chink.

>China does the equivalent of a 4th grader’s science project, on the moon.
Jesus user, what an achievement.

Fake News, their rovers never went to lunar landing sites. Chang'e 3 was only in the same general region, but many miles away from Apollo 15's landing site.
Both our orbiters and India's orbiters have spotted the old landing sites in fairly high detail:
>blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/2011/09/06/lro-spots-apollo-landing-sites-in-high-res/

They have been colonizing Africa for like a decade now.

It all makes sense.

>take THAT round eye grorious China as grown a cotton prant in a compretery air tight container on the moon
Implessive!

>Lands on another part of the moon
>Lel, the Americans didn't land here, guess that means they never landed on the Moon!

>NASA literally set up a way for your basic bitch high school student to find the place where they landed on the moon
>China goes to a different part of the moon entirely which has no visibility with the site the astronauts went to
>"Amelican dogs, you no have sites on moon, prease exprain"
China can't implode soon enough.

Attached: 1514860790204.jpg (872x685, 104K)

I ageee. The only good Chicom is a fu king dead Chicom.

FPBP

Attached: 1515757515267.jpg (613x1024, 90K)

Oy vey I bet we caused a little ice age with our bacteria contaminating poor old moon.

read a science book you queef

Attached: D0EFD99D-2DD2-4E96-B929-3B0D58923964.jpg (639x360, 42K)

>China is gonna implode
said increasingly nervous burger for the sixth gorillionth time

I hope they pick it themselves,look at the fuck up last time farming equipment was imported.

careful....burger can be classified as hate speech and furher merkel will smash your face

China is going to be depopulated don't you see the math?

Funny how you still think you can talk shit after James Fields got his very own Nuremburg trial. I am also pretty confident, my "hate speach" is more legal than your anti-semitism in a land that makes it illegal to boycott Israel :^)

Attached: Projecting Americucks.png (517x252, 17K)

Looking at that as a living breathing dvd player is hella. Also captcha died for like 5 minutes abandon site if it goes down again