I’m done fucking around

I’m going to be a Dad and need to know what the fuck to do about vaccinations.

Are they an overall good? Do they poison? Which are more or less safe?

This isn’t funny anymore I need to know this.

Attached: 704F25A9-2072-401F-BC86-A12CB574E671.jpg (1000x916, 280K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.com/44-cases-of-measles-confirmed-in-washington-state-amid-1832304716
youtube.com/watch?v=GPHZFQFpZrY
investmentwatchblog.com/italian-government-just-disbanded-their-entire-vaccine-advisory-committee-whistleblower-group-corvelva-blows-the-lid-off-of-italian-vaccinegate/
webmd.com/brain/autism/news/20080306/vaccine-autism-debate-heats-up#1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The fact you even question if you should vac shows how retarded you are.

Your wife will want them. Tell her to fuck off and raise a brain dead autistic baby alone then when it happens. She’ll smarten up.

Seriously though. Do the alternative schedule and all preservative free and you should be fine

>never question authority
>flag checks out
You and I both know how fucked our society is right now. I will question everything that affects my kid, whether it is good or bad.

The standard vaccinations are fine. You don’t want your kid to be crippled by polio and shit.

Guess you win against autism with a dead kid :/

> thinking for yourself makes you retarded

Attached: 1536167581573.jpg (1865x893, 560K)

Don't ask questions stupid fucking goy

Don't circumcised if it's a male

Vaccinate your kid.

Attached: 15149053822749.jpg (650x488, 170K)

>> thinking for yourself makes you retarded

t. Jow Forums anti-vax flat earther who believes everything he reads on this cesspool.

Neck yourself you inbred muzzie

I'm just gonna vac what I got vacced.
I worked pretty well/abysmal for me and I want to replicate that with my son.
All the extra crap is just that. Crap.
Crap that got pushed since from the 90s onwards vaccinations became big money due to some kind of legislation.

Get the vaccinations even if it somehow turns out to be true that it causes autism.

I imagine you want a family, and would love a kid, so why take the chance that a kid could die from a preventable disease.

Thats the way I see it, and even then if it is true, having an autistic kid is not the biggest deal in the world - know many autistic people that have excelled in life

Better inbred than dead from disease :^)

>Do the alternative schedule
all day. also congrats(if youre white) user

Attached: 1540138382607.jpg (1024x1024, 212K)

put some research into it
dont ask us
half of us will mislead you just to laugh when your child turns into an autist like they are
if you really care youll look for yourself.
imo, vaccines only steal plumbing's thunder
look at the poos who have more than enough opv and still tons of polio
because its the shit

but theres to many points unless some spaz wants to post mile long infographs

Im opting out of the mmr one with mine. And those ones in schools where they mass vaccinate you, they can fuck right off

feel free to not vaccinate your kids, just keep them the fuck away everyone else.

who the fuck cares if your kid becomes autistic
literally everyone in here is an autist too. the fact that you visit Jow Forums makes you also an autist

I'm not anti-vax. I line up with the rest of the cattle and get my shots. However if a father wants to question vaccines my first impulse is not to mock them for independent thought.

Attached: 4bc.jpg (300x225, 11K)

>go to Jow Forums
>ask for medical advice for his future offspring
You deserve that child to be born with sphincters for eyes.

Do the vaccinations, don't do then all at once- separate them by a day or two.

Honestly, some are good and some are bad. I don't think you bother with the flu shots, but get all of them that you need when they are born. Better autism than measles and polio.

why? i mean, if vaccines work, whats the big deal?

Not an anti vaxxer.. By any means.
But you should make up your mind using the following information
In the 80s we got about 5 shots. Even then some people were hurt by them. Big pharma lost millions upon millions of dollars due to lawsuits.
Then, Congress made it illegal to sue big pharma. Almost overnight those 5 shots became 20, now it's almost 40.
If you or a loved one suffer harm from one of those shots, now you must appeal to a board, ran by pharmaceutical companies. Depending on the injury you get a set amount for compensation, but you also get a gag order. You are legally bound to never discuss the amount or the findings.

I would maybe recommend highly restricting your child's vaccine schedule. Maybe look up the 80s list and leave it at that. Under no circumstances should you vaccinate for something they can get a natural immunity for, like chicken pox.

Good luck.

Get all the ones that were used before vax companies couldn't get sued. There are 5 or 6 of them. Dont get the rest

If you live in a white area where other people are vaccinating then you could afford to get away with it. We vaccinated ours to be safe, but as a practical matter, if there aren't any likely carriers in your area, you theoretically shouldn't need it. Just be aware that if you intend to send them to public schools then you're going to need to do it most likely...

If you live in a diverse and lovely multicultural city with vibrant brown people, go straight to the doctor and do not look back.

Idk m8, all I can give you is family anecdotes. My mom never vaccinated me at all. She was a dumb hippy and listened to her dumb hippy friends. Which I think was actually a good thing. I'm 30 now and the last time I remember being sick was a sinus infection in the 4th grade. My other 3 siblings got vaccinated because their dad (not my dad) made them. The 3 of them are sick pretty frequently all get the flu every year, respiratory problems in the spring, colds all winter, etc. It's especially bad for my 11 year old brother. He's very sick for like a week a month. And I mean sick, usually needs a hospital visit because his temp is so high.

Do research into all of them and make an informed decision about it all. It's not black or white.
My advice is to delay and spread out and pick and chose. Don't agree to the HepB as a newborn. Any of the combined vaccines, specifically request the single versions, and spread out. The MMR is problematic because it's too much at once.
Find a good pediatric DO rather than MD.
The P/Pertussis portion of the DPT is problematic and has been for decades.
Once a child is fully vaccinated against it, they've passed the age that is would cause death.
Avoid antibiotics at nearly all costs. Children need to be able to let their immune system work. Don't let the kid die, but the kid doesn't need them most of the time when they are sick.
Have your wife breastfeed until at least age 1, age 2 if possible.

The real scoop is - yes, get them. You will be sorry when your kid develops measles or waterhouse-freidrichsen due to neisseria m.

But
1) Do not take any vaccines with a poor track record. The flu vaccine is one of them; something is wrong with it besides its poor effectiveness
2) Do not accept any live vaccines from india, china or other shithole country

>independent thought
more like NPC-tier thought, there's a whole legion og muh vaccines cause autism faggots

> independent thought

Attached: 1536168269825.jpg (600x776, 132K)

Just vaccinate them goy. Ignore the fact that (((they))) don't and thank your shlomo doctor.

they are all garbage and do fucking nothing. It says in the insert they haven't been tested for impairment of fertility, carcinogenic properties, or mutagenic properties.

That and all the diseases were on a sharp downward trend thanks to proper hygiene practices. Vaccines only harm, don't help in any way.

Attached: 1545889710860.jpg (768x1084, 142K)

children have to reach a certain age to get some vaccines. let's avoid exposing 6-month old infants to measles because you didn't want your five year old to turn autistic

Religious exemption my man

Antivax shit is contrarianism for the sake of it. People blaming vaccines for their kids being autists are trying to deflect the real issue which is their own deficient genes. Go ahead and don't vax your kids - when they die of some 19th century bullshit at 5 I'll go ahead and call it natural selection.

That graphic is ridiculous. You could very easily attribute the 90% decrease in death rate to drastically improving healthcare.

Decreased deathrate doesnt at all necessarily mean a decreased infection rate. Getting meningitis or TB will likely not kill you in a first world country, but these are not nice things to go through.

it's also retarded and lazy to act like autism is some grave affliction. the only problem with being autistic is that non-autistic people treat you like shit. instead of finding a 'cure' just treat your child like a human and stop being a fucking cunt.

>Vaccines only harm, don't help in any way.
don't have kids

California no longer has a religious or ideology exemption due to the knee jerk freak out after a measles outbreak at Disneyland, even though the outbreak was due to tourists from the Philippines. Philippines was in the middle of a measles outbreak, at the time.
Instead of increased checks of tourists/visitors from areas with outbreaks, they made it law that every school child and many health care workers now are required by law to be fully vaccinated without exemption other than by a doctor.

whos running around with measles though?
how about we avoid exposing non vaccinated kids to walking bioweapons full of all kinds of virus dna?
shedding their sickness everywhere they go. its quite disgusting knowing if you were to time travel to the past youd pretty much kill off all humans because you infested with death

I'm a senior premed student applying to PA school. I majored in Bio and have minor in virology. From what I know, most vaccines are harmless and don't actually cause any proven symptoms. All the standard vaccines on the immunization schedule from birth to 18 don't cause any issues. The whole vaccines cause autism study has been debunked plenty of times and is even used to medical students and researches as an example of irresponsible and unethical decisions about falsifying and manipulating data from a study. The only reason its still talked about is because its fucking meme. I am skeptical about flu shots though. Those are a whole different story. They make a different batch of it every year to combat the newer common strains of influenza viruses. They aren't always that accurate or that reliable. My mom is a doctor and never gets a flu shot and also has never gotten the flu. The first time I ever got a flu shot was my freshman year of college, and I ended up getting so sick that I was hospitalized with a 105 fever and flu symptoms but all of the tests came back negative for influenza, mononucleosis, and meningitis.

yes (((we))) do you fucking retard. you think jews would pass up the opportunity to send their kids to the doctor?

>whos running around with measles though?gizmodo.com/44-cases-of-measles-confirmed-in-washington-state-amid-1832304716

>Are they an overall good? Do they poison? Which are more or less safe?
Definitely do not get ones with thiomersal. I have a degree in chemistry and know that mercury does NOT like to be bonded and will 99% chance degrade inside of the body potentially causing brain damage. One of the best ways to avoid vaccines is to pretend you are orthodox Jewish.

Attached: 1549122187477.jpg (500x500, 50K)

>everyone is dead
oh no, sending thoughts and prayers
thanks though. its nice to know the grunge scene is still are dirty as ever. they should take a bath.

i mean, you asked. what are you trying to prove? no one's forcing you to vaccinate your kids, just please have the decency to keep them away from the children of non-retarded parents.

>no one's forcing you to vaccinate your kid
Some schools have vaccines as a requirement.

youtube.com/watch?v=GPHZFQFpZrY

>The standard vaccinations are fine.

Nope. Kikes have turned your modern day vaccinations into a eugenics program. Don't fuck with that.

tfw ive had 29 vaccines and was asocial as a kid and developed psychopath brain formations as an adult crippling me from a healthy socialization

Attached: 1549199414800.png (1172x1493, 1.09M)

There are several diseases linked to inbreeding that are incurable, I think.

Alright this is what you do. Keep your child isolated in a plastic bubble until the age of 4 which is when the blood-brain barrier will be sufficiently grown. Then give the child as many vaccinations as are recommended by your family docter. Then keep that child locked up in your basement as your personal sex slave.

I would just try to have the really early ones spaced out better and not get flu shots.

The scariest part is that (((they))) win either way.

Those kids vaccinated get autism and drop out of or are otherwise a burden to society.

Those that aren't weaken the herd immunity. Incurring higher rates of disease, infirmity and premature mortality. All of which fuels the medical system and increased personal and national debt.

We need to kill all of them.

Attached: 1548780380961.jpg (1218x685, 89K)

Are there any actual cases of unvaccinated kids dying from “preventable” diseases in the 1st world? Why are they universally referred to as vaccinations lately instead of immunizations?

three warnings is all I'll give you:
don't have ultrasounds performed on the fetus
don't allow any vaccinations until later in life for the child and research those that don't have mercury or aluminum if you are going to have it done
don't genitally mutilate your son

The trick is to have all of the idiots around you take vaccines for herd immunity while you don't take them yourself. Too bad my mom has like a 80 IQ or some shit and didnt question anything

Attached: 1549193133470.png (415x484, 156K)

7.5 million people
44 got measles in an antivaxx area
12,000 kids have autism
it didnt help. what does help is modern living with clean water, getting shit and waste away from us, knowing how to not spread things around and knowing how to treat things
i dont really care about measles though because its a good ol boy and if you want to prevent against it weighing the risks, not just the autism meme, then im not going to bash anyone seriously
im also pro virus sometimes too. when people pack themselves together like roaches, something has to clean up the mess.

Why would I be sorry if my child had measles? 35 years ago people purposely infected their children with measles? Measles immunity can be passed from mother to children. You people are retards.

vaccinate your child you dumb nigger
3rd worlders have brought back diseases that were extinct for a century due to vaccines

Stop being a retard and vac your kids. Anti-vaxxers are just shills who want to make Jow Forums look lunatic

Yes /pol is the best place to ask for medical advice.

It's not the vaccines it's the fucking smartphones and electronic media that cause the autism. Children have been vaccinated since the 1960s with pretty much the same program. All of a sudden autism is the derangement du jour and it must be the vaccines. I doubt that. But willing to listen to other opinion
t. children got all the vaccines. No autism so far.

I've read a bunch of shit like you, all I can say is the one guy at work who speaks about not vaccinating his kid is also the one guy who's always off cos his kid is sick.

>Average IQ of Brazil is 83
opinion discarded

False flag as Washington state legislature attempts to mandate MMV

>know many autistic people that have excelled in life
And also know for how (equally) many it is a fucking nightmare and want to kill themselves.

you take a shower with a risk of electric shock
YOURE THE LUNATIC!

>look goy we switched our flags get your vaccines
>you don't even have to take all of them just a few will do!

Notice how the decline in disease spread coincided with the widespread adoption of handwashing, and not vaccines.

says the 56%
KEK

You forgot to include the fact they import 3rd world disease ridden savages by the million to speed along the outbreak to our non-vaccinated.

Attached: 1547845621559.png (500x638, 117K)

Your country is minority white, I guess that's what your White population on vaccines does

Die from, polio, mutt
Vaccinations are a CIA op, amiright?

That trick wont work so well as A)immigrants flood into the country and refuse vaccination b) there are a lot of people who think themselves above the herd.

idk about current ones, but it is a gamble, there are negative effects, and some are bad,
but there are good things about it and many cvacciienes realy work. but not all works as good as the media says

i have modern plumbing and i even flush the paper i wipe my ass with
i dont even know what polio is my monkey friend
cia? no. world jewry? yes

Depends if you want to risk your kid dying early later in life or not.

Well then have the immigrants fuck off

You are stupid If you think everyone here is a favela nigger with eletric showers and no plumbing system
>i dont even know what polio is
american education

They are used to autistically harm to the point of soul destruction on fake jew purpose.

Sodium Flouride toothpaste is a medical tyranny conspiracy to make you a cavity customer for life.

Nope. They are all poison.

investmentwatchblog.com/italian-government-just-disbanded-their-entire-vaccine-advisory-committee-whistleblower-group-corvelva-blows-the-lid-off-of-italian-vaccinegate/

Italy just audited their vaccines for effectiveness and 5 out of 7 showed no trace of antigens, but on top of not finding what was supposed to be in the vaccine, they found this.

>Within the GlaxoSmithKline Priorix Tetra vaccine, Proteobacteria, Platyhelminthes worms and Nematoda, 10 more ssRNA viruses, Microviridae (bacterial viruses or phage) and numerous retroviruses including endogenous human and avian retroviruses, avian viruses, human immunodeficiency virus and immunodeficiency virus of monkeys (fragments that if inserted into the database turn out to be fragments of HIV and SIV), murine virus, horse infectious anemia virus, lymphoproliferative disease virus, Rous sarcoma virus. Other viruses like alphaendornavirus and hepatitis b virus, yeast virus.

Let me know when our (((government))) goes through with an audit of our vaccines. Untill then I'll pass, or take a vaccine vacation to Italy once they get their shit lined out.

Attached: xP45VY9.jpg (2392x1024, 319K)

do it if something gets wrong get another kid

Pretty much this. If you are worried about vaccine complications then spread them out a bit more reasonably and get the ones without preservatives and such. From what I understand the closest link between vaccines and mental disorders like autism have more to do with the childs own genetics than the vaccine itself. As in your child already has the genetic potential to develop this disease, and the some moderate to severe vaccine reaction (like a high fever), triggered its activation. Any fever could have done it, but this could be the first one high enough to do the job. I've seen several cases of this world wide, and they were able to do extensive genetic testing to determine the cause.

"The government has not said that childhood vaccines cause autism; rather, officials conclude that the vaccines given to the girl in 2000 aggravated a pre-existing condition -- a mitochondrial disorder -- that then manifested as a regressive neurological disease with some symptoms of autism spectrum disorder."

webmd.com/brain/autism/news/20080306/vaccine-autism-debate-heats-up#1

Ultimately, you need to vaccinate as much as possible, unless you want your child to die of a slow painful death from an entirely preventable disease some third worlder or vegan star child dragged into the heard. If you want to go the extra mile then get genetic testing done on you, your spouse, and/or your child soon after birth and see if the doctors can dig up any disorders that are known to do these kind of things in relation to vaccine complications. Then you can just avoid the ones that react badly to the dormant disease or find way to mitigate the complications (like fevers) so it stays dormant.

Attached: 1480524736869.jpg (960x720, 87K)

you have to do the mmr round at a minimum op

take the shot
give me the foreskin
you are mine, you can not refuse or i will label you an insane racist and take your child to feast on his flesh

You really should only get the flu shot if you are old or have a weak immune system for some reason. The only time I ever got one was when as bunch of people in another department we sometimes had contact with started up a plague and I had just got done being sick with something else.

>Pretty much this. If you are worried about vaccine complications then spread them out a bit more reasonably and get the ones without preservatives and such.

My sister did that. Nephew still has autism. I know anecdotes don't count for shit, but given the massive amount of toxins and virus fragments in vaccines, you have to be going out of your way to ignore the blatant truth we see.

Ask yourself why you are not allowed to sue vaccine manufacturers for vaccine complications.

Attached: 1548884773605.jpg (1200x800, 290K)

Idk about chicken pox though. I got it as a kid and shingles fucking sucks as an adult.

there are tons of polio-infested goblinos who will come into contact with your child and fuck him up for life

Attached: 19ay6a.jpg (1599x1599, 179K)

they're bad, but i don't think its responsible to avoid them

Attached: 44493421_10156803676957855_2374159888600268800_n.jpg (680x960, 74K)

Vaccinations WOULD be fine, if you make them/inspect them on your own.

The vaccinations they will give are often riddled with extra shit that either isn't suppose to be in there, or that "live viruses" because it's "cheaper".

Find out who the vaccinations are coming from and either trust them or don't.

Everyone will be making their own vaccinations as corporations/governments/hospital-part-of-the-health-insurance-cartels have become too corrupt.

Attached: CF46057E-51A0-4B34-A57A-5E8542982B21.jpg (1792x828, 435K)

Pretty much. The best lead they have on vaccine causing autism is that the complications (like fevers) can trigger preexisting genetic diseases.

And autism isn't the end of the world. In fact most researcher and scientists are probably high functioning autists anyways. Just give the motherfucker a copy of minecraft and speak very bluntly to them.

DELETE THIS SHIT!

Attached: 1438897812346.jpg (530x431, 69K)

Avoid multiple boosters at once, and avoid all new vacs imposed in the last 10 years. You'll do good

I am 24 and never recieved a single vaccine in my life, and I am perfectly fine.

But like, weren't we all vaxxinated as kids? Isn't literally everyone vaxxinated? If vaxxines cause autism, wouldn't every single human being in the west have autism? I don't get you guys.

Attached: 1549022658536.jpg (720x960, 108K)