Are Conan movies based or are they just another Jewish propaganda?

Are Conan movies based or are they just another Jewish propaganda?

Attached: arnold-list-mental-floss.jpg (620x375, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zXg-MCv-YQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jOBhE8JOcLE
youtube.com/watch?v=GVx4LafsvSU&t=150
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The original was pretty good.

The first movie is actually pretty good.
The sequel is cheesy as fuck, but still is a lot of fun. It was 80's Hollywood, so no real agenda pushing bs us involved in either movie.

This, it's great. Others not so much.
Also Robert E. Howard who wrote the original novels was a literal Jow Forumsautist of his era.

>tfw grace jones will never strangle you

I like these movies, so yes, they are "based".

there's a scene where he literally beats the shit out of a queer priest

youtube.com/watch?v=zXg-MCv-YQQ

They are extremely dumbed down and barely related to Robert E. Howard's original stories. They are practically a disgrace.

>I am so afraid to like something in fear of it being hated by the hivemind so I have to consult it and ask if the thing I like is Jewish or not

Watch the first one. Based as fuck, it’s basically about an angry as fuck aryan boy taking the iron pill, using his righteous anger and murdering an esoteric serpent worshipping cult that is running around brainwashing the Goyim.
The sequel is just wank tho and there’s literally no point in paying Hollywood to watch the remake they did a few years ago.
Amazing soundtrack too. Atlantean sword should give you the shivers.

The LIONS ate him?

Who lived in mama's basement, was an obese autist who fantasized what he wasn't, chronically depressed and shot himself at 32.

i just watched the first one last night for the first time with my dad. got pretty much the same thing out of as you just said, plus the powerful (((snake cult))) really caught me off guard and was interesting.

all memeflags are jews

First movie is still one of my fav movies. It was the reason why i started going to gym, read philosophy and self improve, ofc i also first read all of Howard Conan books. Its is realy great, Howard and Lovecraft are one of my favorite authors, they were even friends i believe, but im not sure

As I said.

The Riddle of Steel.

"Flesh grows weak. Steel becomes brittle. But the will is indomitable."

I still can't get over Grace Jones. What was the obsession with casting that transfaggot into female roles? It was even a Bond "girl"

>Who lived in mama's basement
Lived in the family home.
>was an obese autist
tall and muscular, worked out took part in boxing fights on the regular.
>chronically depressed and shot himself at 32.
Age 30.

>Are Conan movies based or are they just another Jewish propaganda?
When are you faggots going to get it through your skulls that all movies are Jewish propaganda?

He was still pretty damn thic, leaf.

Attached: Nice doublechin.jpg (570x570, 53K)

I watched the original once, except someone had replaced the entire soundtrack with Manowar songs. It was bretty gud.

The most based tend to be the most troubled souls.

Attached: 8544345678787654546789.jpg (400x614, 48K)

>based

Attached: coann.png (602x318, 279K)

The first one was a Hyberoria smash fest and James Earl Jones geve a god damn Oscar worthy performance.

The Jews got their claws on the second day one and killed the Conan franchise.

It was supposed to a solid trilogy but the kikes didn't like that kind of bad ass strong white male propoganda.

Is Arnold a diddler? Bashing Trump automatically triggers the kiddie diddler radar. See DeNiro & Pearlman.

>stob using word that is old and I don't like anymore
Although I will say based was always a dumb phrase.

they were a warning. beware (((snake cults)))

Second one is just somebody's ADnD game poorly converted to screen instead of a decent adaptation of a book. Assume the retardation of execs over them just being Jews.

this

trump is the biggest diddler of all. look the parties he had with epstein

First is just great and the second is an entertaining popcorn movie. The books are tons of fun but they're still the literary equivalent of an action movie. Sparks and blood fly off the pages but there's not as much substance as other classic literature. I've probably watched the first movie two dozen times and still listen to the soundtrack.

Attached: 1509917996339.png (1049x1013, 614K)

Cute outfit on the right

"Based as fuck, it’s basically about an angry as fuck aryan boy taking the iron pill, using his righteous anger and murdering an esoteric serpent worshipping cult that is running around brainwashing the Goyim."
Nowhere else can you find a sentence like this. I love you Jow Forums.

and likely his daughter as well, some of his actions with her are "odd"

The first one was written by John Milius, who was probably the most based person ever to be involved in entertainment.

It's a god damn classic and is required white man ironpill viewing.

John Milius is living proof you can be both Jewish and Based

Attached: Milius Madman.jpg (1538x1914, 547K)

he's basically Jow Forums and pre-2016 Jow Forums personified

Dunno but back in the 90's i heard he fucked that thing.

you can trust milius to be consistently based and kino. thats why the kikes hated him.

>It was 80's Hollywood, so no real agenda pushing
Lmao.

This

The rest were trash.

First one was good and based. The director (John Milius) is extremely based

>pre-2016 Jow Forums
What happened?

Yeah, they are good. I dont recall any propaganda. What are you talking about?

Attached: 48d6907b434d75eac857ddd91269a6f1.jpg (331x670, 47K)

its been cluster fuck for the last 50+ years

its more kike shit you can always tell when they have that newDisney feeling. Conan was like that even as a kid I remember they had the Asian guy and what not to try and familiarize us White kids of the time to the hordes of SHIT FUCKING SKINS they planned on bringing over yes. Same with Goonies. These kinds of people shouldn't run anything that deals with LAWS but they jump back and forth thinking them self the standard because they exploit others and have money. They should and will all be dragged out into the streets and hung and skinned with the niggers they love to push on all the rest of us like (pic related)

Attached: logan-tipton-ronald-exantus-wlky-screenshot-woodford-county-police-640x480.jpg (640x480, 46K)

youtube.com/watch?v=jOBhE8JOcLE
She's a VALKYRIE

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

There were propaganda pieces like fucking Reds, but they were fewer and farther between then. Started ramping up in the '90s through the '00s but went full fucking retard this decade for whatever reason. Maybe post Obama anointment hubris?

Yes, Arnold is a drug cheating degenerate. Everything in hollywood is trash.

On second thought, the propaganda was ramped up from the mid-'60s through the '70s as well, unsurprisingly given how fuckawful that period was.

First one is a masterpiece, even if it wasn't the same as the Howard stories. Don't worry ubernerdfan I own all the stories in book form as well so my opinion counts as much as yours.

>Started ramping up in the '90s through the '00s
>Started

Movie jew propaganda has been steadily growing since at least the 70's.

>I-is this movie based?
Krum laughs at this weak willed fag

Attached: 1548979314855.gif (320x238, 220K)

The stories are good. Short and sweet. No faggy bullshit, just pure world building adventures.

The film that came out a few years ago with Aquaman were a bit crap if you ask me though.

youtube.com/watch?v=GVx4LafsvSU&t=150

>krum

Idiot, the Gods name from the movie is Grom who holds the secrets to the riddle of the blade.

Robert E Howard seems pretty right wing, make of that what you will

>grom

Idiot, the Gods name from the movie is Brom who holds the secrets to the riddle of the spear.

Idiot, the Gods name from the movie is Arom who holds the secrets to the riddle of the Anvil.

reddit refugees began setting up camp...kinda the same thing that happened here, but they made Jow Forums especially more retarded

bready baste if you ask me

All the 80's civnat action movies were propaganda to sell diversity to right wingers. They couldn't sell red blooded middle Americans on academic white guilt like the the more effete class, so they gave them a false vision of interracial American teamwork (Rocky IV being the most obvious) that they could look forward to. And it worked for the most part.

The guy who wrote this wrote red dawn, so no. Fuck off.

Based.

>movie
>made by jewlywood jews
I dunno user, what do you think?

What's wrong with Red Dawn?

>not understanding that 1940s/1950s movies were even more heavy in propaganda -- just a different variety of propaganda

The first one is fucking awesome

I didn't read the OP properly, too drunk. I meant Milius is based as fuck.

I listen to the original ones soundtrack while i work out sometimes

>Arnold is a drug cheating degenerate
Steroids weren't illegal or banned in bodybuilding when Arnie was on the circuit
All the top pro bodybuilders were using them at the time
As well as most pro athletes as well

Attached: Arnold.jpg (600x395, 24K)

If you liked the first movie you'll love the original Robert E. Howard tales. Just make sure you read the preferred versions. REH wrote these in the 1930s and guys in the 70s edited them and dicked around with them. They are all short fiction save for the sole novel The Hour of the Dragon. These are the three you want to get. Del Rey released them in the US and Wandering Star issued them in the UK. These editions have excellent art, too.

The Coming of Conan the Cimmerian - #1
The Bloody Crown of Conan - #2
The Conquering Sword of Conan - #3

Attached: 1548117030781.jpg (545x544, 60K)

The Coming of Conan the Cimmerian - #1
The Bloody Crown of Conan - #2
The Conquering Sword of Conan - #3

Contain the preferred, original REH text. Readily available on Amazon.

the real question is why are there so few good sword and sorcery movies? the first two conan movies (the arnold ones) and red sonja are the only ones that are even remotely watchable.

This. I consider the first Conan movie to be a perfect film.

super fuckin based dood

Any more based movie suggestions in the theme of CONAN where a buff white gets pissed and goes on a rampage?

They were complete shit.
But you can be entertained by them if you have low standards.
Read the comics which are a higher form of art.

One of the best movies ever. The soundtrack and shots/sets are cool.
>Aryan hero slays snake cult members
The author said they didn't even write the stories of Conan and that they came to them as if they had actually happened.
>yfw Conan was real life

Yes, this .

Attached: images (3).jpg (179x282, 10K)

>The first movie is actually pretty good.
Eeeehhh!......No.....Not really.

>not Corn the keeper of the riddle of the tortilla

Hes a russian. He hates seeing his comrades BTFO by awesome highschool american chads.

The movie does suck though. That was back when they were propagandizing kids to be good fighters for the state.

What they didnt tell those same kids is that in an actual war with russia the casualty rate would have been over 75%. It would have been unimaginable carnage.

Ohhh well gotta teach kids how to be good cannon fodder and have that warrior spirit.

>newfag thinks we take stormfags so seriously we won't watch fucking Ahnald movies

The first was based. The original author of the series knew all about reptilians, the new world order etc and the original film stays somewhat close to that vision.

would smash

women who bodybuild, get enlarged clits
you would like it

virgin vs chad Conan?

just thumb wrestle with it

It is. Its really good actually. Top tier.

The hour of dragon is the only conan book i still have and read
bought it in 1988 when i was 9 years old
but the first howard booko or rather short novel for me was The Gods of Bal-Sagoth in 87 yes i had 8 years when i read it