Super Bowl Halftime Show to feature Hip-Hop Artists STANDING/STOMPING ON AMERICAN FLAG ???

Maroon 5 frontman hints Superbowl show will be a "hip-hop kneeling fest." PROJECT FLAG on Stage while they STOMP ON IT !! - bizpacreview.com/2019/02/02/maroon-5-frontman-hints-superbowl-show-will-be-hip-hop-kneeling-fest-fox-news-offers-alternative-for-halftime-720139

Attached: flagnigstomp98.jpg (568x346, 28K)

bumpety-shameless-bump... (pic: Superbowl halftime show)

Attached: flag2.jpg (718x535, 80K)

Whaaaaaaa!! Triggered, you little cunt?

Attached: YOU.gif (500x282, 491K)

If those people live in the US then how the fuck haven't they been thrown in the ocean by now? You don't disrespect a flag, period. It should be a capital offense...

Imagine being American and hating America.

>the blatant dupers delight of a traitor

Maroon Fag.

>tfw nigs stomping on the flag during the half time show brought to you courtesy of Shlomo Sheckleberg is what ignites the second civil war

Attached: 1503536119000.png (710x577, 30K)

>millions of conservacucks get redpilled
I hope they stomp

wew lad, big if true.

I hope these niggers do. Maybe something will actually FINALLY happen because of it.

Yeah I'm totally not against it. Like please. Stomp the flag during half time.

Oh no black people ae showing their allegiance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That looks like a trustworthy link with a credible source.

I hope they burn it so a civil war can start and I'll finally get to let off some steam.

>Posts with Confederate flag
>Complains about people exercising their first amendment right

OP, why are you such a raging treasonous faggot?

Attached: 22045813_10210762711808432_6525763177116742878_n1.jpg (750x744, 135K)

FACT: 90% of Republicans will still be watching NFL games next season, 90% of the Republican men who are obese will still be wearing those 2-sizes-too-small NFL Jackets and windbreakers out to stores and malls, showing off which team they support

75% of Republican women will still be watching their little boy toy Adam Levine on NBC's The Voice next week

You can walk into the average Republican house anywhere in America and it is NO DIFFERENT than the average Democrat house, a big 65-inch TV hanging on the wall, with a 36-inch TV in the master bedroom and 21-inch TV in the kids rooms.... cases of DVDs everywhere, 5 remote controls thrown about on the coffee table.... they're all throwing their money after their Hollywood idols

Attached: 11378010_928161120539603_567076660_n.jpg (612x612, 154K)

Hi welcome to Jow Forums we hope you'll stay for all of the delightful dead niggers.

Attached: When_the_welfare_runs_low.webm (224x400, 1.8M)

This. Stunning and brave virtue signalling should be encouraged

Total fake news. Maroon 5 knows where its bread and butter is. I heard they doing some sort of brief tribute to activism like a hokey unity message as a portion but certainly not trampling on the flag.

Nigger, I've been here for years. If you have solid progressive politics and know how to deal with right-wing edgelords, you'll see that "redpills" are just glorified sugar pills.

Attached: i8z8sjlc4fx11.png (720x529, 464K)

>top image: people fighting for something.
>bottom image: people fighting against something.

Attached: 1548118455216.png (898x760, 383K)

Who got the Tom Brady locker room pic with MAGA hat in the back?

There were armed “communists” marching the streets, unopposed a week ago. This country needs a reset.

i know its just a nigger baby but id love to lynch that nigger personally. fucking niggers are sub human. even animals wouldnt do that to their young

What the fuck has happened in the last ten years? Why the fuck are there so many self-hating white people and Americans? If you think of America as the land that accepts immigrants and the land of opportunity, then why the fuck are you gonna step on the flag?

Attached: 1534205087426.jpg (300x168, 6K)

There's a reason why they were only considered 3/5ths human for so long.

Attached: 1513190847946.jpg (1000x4500, 801K)

I'm not gonna keep honoring that flag if it allows itself to be walked all-over by people who shouldn't have been shipped here.

It's a sad situation, user. Trump's shilled everyone here so hard that they've forgotten to actually do something about the shit we're in.

Whites are as easily manipulated by the Jew as other races.

>not liking sugar in his life

virgin

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-03 Adam Levine – Ethnicity of Celebs What Nationality Ancestry Race.png (1070x1766, 1.03M)

the jews brought them here

>Top: fighting against the United States
>Bottom: fighting for a Justice in the United States

Try harder.

someday you are going to get your teeth knocked down your throat

Music and media are all ((())) and people are still in shock? Their purpose is always to defile. Always.

It's funny, the superbowl being used as a platform like this will have the opposite effect on a bunch of people.
The one's cheering it on will be the true believers, while moderates will probably be driven at least a little in the opposite direction. Same with the Oscars.

NFL would be retarded to allow it. They clamped down on the protests this season and got their viewers back. Though the league usually is retarded so who knows.

Translation: I'm a bootlicker who will worship a fucking piece a cloth and never call out my corrupt government.

>Reacts to NPC meme with NPC response

Like pottery

Attached: DhSZRvvVQAIAws0.jpg (600x609, 116K)

I hope so! Will redpill a lot of normies.

Sorry turbokike, doesn’t work that way. Being triggered is a leftist concept.

>Like pottery
That's not how that goes

Attached: 120213131.png (500x500, 51K)

in poland, you do not fuck with the flag. tip to niggers, go try it.

>implying the average Trump voter holds views similar to pol

Hello Red dit,

Now GTFO

Attached: e.jpg (1080x1084, 366K)

na·tion·al·ism (năshə-nə-lĭzəm, năshnə-), noun

1. (Government, Politics & Diplomacy) a sentiment based on common cultural characteristics that binds a population and often produces a policy of national independence or separatism
2. loyalty or devotion to one's country; patriotism
3. exaggerated, passionate, or definite devotion to a national community.

1. Devotion, especially extreme or undiscriminating devotion, to the interests or culture of a particular nation-state.
2. The belief that nations will benefit from acting independently rather than collectively, emphasizing national rather than international goals.
3. The belief that a particular cultural or ethnic group constitutes a distinct people deserving of political self-determination.

American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company.

I agree they should have their hands and legs cut off.

your spacing is more obvious. I don't care that you screencapped your own question.

Attached: you.jpg (540x331, 83K)

Based niggers stomping the zog flag

Fuck off glow nigger.

Now that is a pure coincidence if I have ever seen one

>Adam Noah Levine
That’s as Jewish a name as Heebie Kikeberger

I wipe my ass with the American flag toilet paper rolls.

Attached: leavesareshitwipers.jpg (610x800, 106K)

lol they have to be doing this to make black people hated even more. no one can be this fucking stupid

That’s nice. I forget you exist most of the time.

geeze dude every fucking time