Friendly reminder that boycotting the Superbowl is not being redpilled. It's being a friendless loser

Friendly reminder that boycotting the Superbowl is not being redpilled. It's being a friendless loser.
It's a holiday, a tradition. You don't even have to like football to go out and enjoy it.

I wish we had such a day here.

Attached: patriots.jpg (705x1255, 279K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/y4RJYfH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice try chaim, no one is watching anymore not even normies.

Attached: 1518774109690.png (936x288, 20K)

Happy chanuka rabbi

Watching over paid, over glorified niggers chase a sack of air around because theyre too dumb to go to school is pretty cucked. I refuse to watch NRL here in Australia because its the same bullshit.

Attached: 1531172558486.png (242x247, 44K)

I don't watch the superbowl but I support the patriots and tom brady for upsetting leftist cucks

Attached: 1548317652710.jpg (678x706, 43K)

I would go watch it if I had friends to watch it with

Attached: 1546061473810.jpg (1013x1072, 75K)

I want her to see her getting BLACKED.

How are they overpaid? pol constantly contradicts itself. CEO's getting paid hundreds of millions for bankrupting company, GOOD.
Athletes getting paid millions to provide entertainment, BAD.

They're paid what they're worth.

>commercial marathon
it's literally one giant corporate jerk off

>hello fellow goy

Attached: 1440367814954.jpg (514x585, 156K)

going to go to the bar with the boys to talk about the zogged commercials and get drunk. Watching football is gay though.
>American Tradition
53 yearly bowls?
90 years of nigger slaves?

You're not even American.....

what are the chances of her getting BLACKED user

ur in luck
imgur.com/a/y4RJYfH

Attached: meyTp1m.jpg (987x2027, 183K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *inhale* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHA

you should show the after toll paid picture

There arent any you cherry picking whitey. Most girl that get blacked will live very happy and fulfilling lives

OH NONONONONO THE STATE OF WH*TE SUBHUMANS

Attached: super_bowl_2019_game.png (1108x845, 244K)

it's always the memeflags with the exact same images

>boycotting the Superbowl is being a friendless loser.
who gives a fuck about the superbowl?

Holy fuck you shills are out in numbers today. Nobody cares about the NFL anymore

>watching sports
Might as well watch other men fuck your wife while you're at it.

I was thinking of watching, just to see the pewdiepie commercial, but it’s extremely not worth it.
I’ll read Man, Economy, and State instead

Attached: 1D8A41C4-705D-479A-8A76-218D697B30D1.jpg (640x360, 26K)

> niggeball

Attached: 1547796854430.png (1280x719, 459K)

any feet pics of this cunt?

YEAH SPORTSBALL AMIRITE
nah, I think I’ll go clean my guns or something

is it called superbowl, because americans are so fat, they need big bowls of food to eat while watching a sports game?

Only around 100 million people will be watching but yea.. no one cares anymore.

It’s a degenerate holiday for drunks.

>niggers on a field with a marathon of ads in between is tradition

Best I can do. I'd love to suckle on her Jewish toes.

Attached: feet.jpg (850x1578, 403K)

>I think I’ll go clean my guns or something
Thanks for reminding me, I need to do that before next weekend.

The Super Bowl always coincides with the winter mid point. Usually, early February.

This is basically a traditional pagan festival called Imbolc.

If you're down for crypto pagan rites being fed to you by mainstream corporate Jew media, who am I to judge?
That's not my business.
I just don't want to engage in it myself.

That's not my thing.

Attached: 9c8afa575dd2d5b4d940dc762b6d9245.jpg (436x616, 82K)

I would hit the gym if it wasn't closed. Americans are exercising more than anytime in history. as to NFL, I don't want to give the Jews or filthy nigger players any more money.

Hello!

Nice to meet you, fellow goy.

"SUPERBOWL 2019. GUARANTEED LIVE PLAY ACTION OF UP TO 15 MINUTES!"

Attached: 1512453248672.png (674x714, 583K)

Looking forward to the next political virtue signaling that drives the NFL even deeper into the ground. What cause do you guys think they gonna kneel for this time?

Shit, everyone i know is boycotting, inflated Kike numbers. Advertisers are losing big time,

A swede talking about the superbowl

is an example of how much (((americanism))) has raped the mind of the average swedecuck.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

What's wrong, Goldstein? Ratings down?

>watching grown men play a kid's game for a living
>ever
Time to grow up, OP.

I'm Norman Normal, and I'm not watching that shit show.

Fuck football and fuck jannies. People just come up to you and start talking about football just because there's a game on. How would they like it if everyone brought up Magic: The Gathering all the time without any context or asked, "You gonna catch that MTG Twitch stream later? Who're you rooting for?"

Attached: 1539863767943.png (640x640, 467K)

nice try swedish ...