Politically Correct Terminology

black-->african american
american indian-->indigenous
latin americans-->hispanics

What's the politically correct term for white people?

Attached: 4bcaf8b1ae1fe4ade6717ab710a0a9e9--nazi-propaganda-ww-posters[1].jpg (474x678, 71K)

Aryans

Ubermensch

wypipo

caucasian you fucking retard a thread died for this non-question “question”

"Caucasian". Don't get me wrong, it's retarded. Instead I think European would have been a better choice of words. This way we could exclude nig nogs and rapefugees from being Europeans.

Useful, but would you be willing to use those terms in public, or advocate for people to identify your group by those terms?

Caucasian includes non-whites due to their skull and jaw structure.

European includes non-whites that live in Europe.

I say we identify as Europeans. That way can kind of shift perception a bit towards the fact that blacks, chinks, et cetera can never truly be European/white.

But if they live in Europe they are technically European.

Crackers I suppose, soon the left will start to use it of they continue this trend

Could Hyperborean work?
Could a newly invented name work?

AYO SO U WUZ SAYIN WE WUZ SHAHZ N SHEEEEEIT

So then a Dutch-descended Boer who moves to the US is an African American? Come on now. African American was intended as a PC replacement for black. European (American) should be the replacement for white then. The whole Caucasian thing was a trick to make nigs and the like valid in Europe or white society while making whites permanent outsiders to Africa and Asia.

>So then a Dutch-descended Boer who moves to the US is an African American?
Yes.

No. Fairly certain antifa is aware of that term and will point us out for using it.

That's retarded, OP.

>What's the politically correct term for white people?
Non-savages?

They would still be Africans in America. At that point they would have to distinguish between white African Americans and black African Americans as well as the original African Americans. If society has to refer to these new African Americans as white then we are back at square one.

>black-->african american
>american indian-->indigenous
>latin americans-->hispanics
>What's the politically correct term for white people?
Whites don't need a euphemism because being white is something to be proud of.

FPBP.

The Dutch descendants in South Africa are Dutch; they are European. The Zulus and their descendants are African. I don't know what's so difficult about this.

>The Dutch descendants ...

They had ancestors that were born in Africa so they are African as well. If somebody from Africa moves to the UK and has kids for multiple generations those kids, and their ancestors, would be from Europe, thus European.

the 6th Reich