Degenerate Philosophy

What do you anons think of Nietsche's philosophy, it certainly ruined my family.

Does his philosophy goes against the fabric that holds our society together.

My sister was in a bad place for a very long time and finally got a job and getting her life together. She was supposed to get married and move out until she started going on about Nietsche and how life is unfair and she was a free thinker or some shit. Turns out she was banging her married professor who specialized in Nietsche. He educated me on how Nietzsche hated capitalist society and its conventions and especially hated nationalism and german tradition. He turned my sister into a marxist communist.

They now live in my family's house with his 2 year old kid and complain about not getting enough welfare. Neither of them work because class muh communism. They raid the upstairs for food and money. Also insult my family for being republican and working for a living, while going on about how terrible our society is and how I got it easy. Keep in mind this is a married man 20 years older than my sister and left his wife.

I take it as a rule of thumb that anyone who claims to have the universe figured out, or thinks they can is an idiot.

Attached: download.jpg (192x262, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

b-ok.cc/book/2710777/92346e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

None of this is true. Nietzsche certainly never claimed to have the universe figured out.

Just ignore OP he’s a faggot and a nigger whose family was so fucking weak that a man that has been dead for decades could supposedly ruin it.

I havent read much of him, but this dude definitely thinks he does.

The most cancerous of german to ever live. Maybe besides Luther.

How is that true when you’re alive?

Read what Nietzsche had to say about communism and show it to your sister

Misinterpretation of Nietzsche's philosophy. Simple as that.

f

>What do you anons think of Nietsche's philosophy, it certainly ruined my family
If you believe reading Nietzsche "caused" anything, you and your family were fucked up long before you read any of his books.
>I never read any of Nietzsche's books but I have very strong opinions about him
This is how retarded you are.

>Turns out she was banging her married professor
Were you banging your mother because of Freud?

>is an idiot.
Unironically calling anyone else an idiot.

>Nietzsche
>communist
Wtf am I reading?

if you're going to base your perspective and well-being off a philosopher, you should at least read his books. or maybe you read them and just couldn't understand what the words meant

relativist philosophy is mental poison. read this then keep reading (just not hegel rofl)
b-ok.cc/book/2710777/92346e

This

I'm not a fan of the guy but the only thing people actually know about Nietzsche is what they pick up from Papa Peterson or r/philosophy. The average pol user doesn't have the reading comprehension let alone attention span to actually read any of his books.

Your'e right I barely know anything about the guy, I mostly read history and textbooks for college. I am biased because everything was going well until I heard his name everyday and then everything went to shit.

My main point is that I have become suspicious of people who claim to know everything. Probably and fallacy, but I want to know what everyone else think about Nietsche so I can figure out what the fuck is going on.

>Turns out she was banging her married professor who specialized in Nietsche. He educated me on how Nietzsche hated capitalist society and its conventions and especially hated nationalism and german tradition. He turned my sister into a marxist communist.
Your universities are shit and nothing but places where you fund commies to brainwash people into more commies.

Wrong. Fuck Luther tho.

Jew

Attached: 7pIKIUG.jpg (1024x768, 231K)

Nietzsche preached a reverence for power and the powerful. Why is his work always misinterpreted as "nothing matters maaan" by brainlets, teenagers, and weak people?

Could it be that they become defensive from being faced with the hard reality that they aren't inherently important? Nietzsche couldn't have been further from communism.

Fake facial hair on that tranny. Many such cases. Sad!

Attached: Hitler and friends.jpg (500x488, 39K)

He was not a philosopher. More like a poet or a tragic artist. His so called "philosophy" is a poetic condensation of an existential experience and nothing more.

He was a top degenerate. Some biographers say that he caught syphilis under the influence of the ideals in Richard Wagner's music and a novel by Thomas Mann about gay sex in Venice.

Sounds like ur sister is just a stupid bitch.

Sorry whore. Your sister is a stupid whore.

Attached: that chick.jpg (590x666, 206K)

Trannies mock real human values, because all they are are lousy copies.

Attached: That's the joke.jpg (500x367, 34K)

I think your sis was just dumb and found an excuse to shittest you. Even if it has to be a philosopher.

Some of his work is good and some of is just trash. Read this passage where he writes that criminals are the way they are because they are treated poorly. In reality niggers gonna nig.

>He was not a philosopher.

Not in the sense of creating a systematic worldview. You are correct that he was more of a poet than a philosopher. This does not mean that he had nothing to say.

Nietsche is believed to push extremely anti-western and culturally suicidal ideas by people who've never actually read him, whether because they know him as "smart guy who smart people quote" but can't be asked to get into the details, or because they first interacted with the previous group.

More or less he does advocate for the deconstruction of the moral framework that western society rests on. To be fair he's got a lot of good points, but whether his philosophy is "culturally suicidal", I'm not sure. He is a reactionary at heart who appeals to nature (or at least what he believes is the most natural form of the human condition) above all.
His ideas are influential in marxist circles, but they were also very influential in the third reich
Do you remember where he wrote about this? I don't recall that at all.

Why fuck luther? I thought the Catholic church was bad??

muh will

true, but he split up the entire West, resulting in chaos and destruction.

Nietsche was a fucking troll who didn't even believe is own bullshit. Edgy teens love him, though.

Where to even start with the Woodrow Wilson of the spiritual world
>burried the flower of the renaissance
>tried to root out the heritage of Rome and return Christianity to its Jewish roots
>caused the worst war in German history
>almost destroyed the HRE
>led to protestantism, to calvinism, to American Evangelical Zionism, to their glorious crusade in Europe alongside Stalin
>prevented Europe from liberating itself from the nose. twice.
but muh on the Jews and their lies though

Attached: yn.jpg (1956x2940, 1.84M)

>Nietsche was a fucking troll

No that was Socrates. Nietzsche was more like the edgy teen.

Existence is degenerate. This nigga was 100% right

Nietzsche was a wizard and a neet, however his sister was 100% based and redpilled.

>helps found Aryan master race colonies
>supports her sperg brother as he spirals into autistic madness
>rewrites his teachings so that they're less shitty; people actually start to buy his books
>Nietzsche is not remembered as (just) a jobless virgin loser
>her writings go on to inspire Hitler

Attached: 65dd3ec593c63f5c746adf4bcc51eceb[1].gif (387x566, 85K)

difference being socrates was a chad and only when he was in his 70s did Athens make a move to try and kill him.

Attached: Virginietzsche.png (1662x676, 261K)

I kekeled heartily at your image. You made that fast. Good job, leaf. No rakie for you today. Protip: rename all OC to a previous Jow Forums filename like 1538595847546 and make sure to strip out any and all makers marks in the image. If you enjoy not getting the shit hacked out of you, anyway.

Will do, thanks user.

thankfully Canada's law enforcement has given up trying to enforce difficult laws

Attached: 1169032-canadahijab-1472021397-865-640x480[1].jpg (640x480, 28K)

It's not LEOs that we have to worry about. I'm not sure who is targeting anons, but they aren't skids. I have a theory, I'm sure that I don't even have to say it.

Attached: 1549136591794.jpg (2200x760, 512K)

Reading Nietzsche has immunized me against the pathological guilt culture that society has developed. Thanks to him, I will never fall victim to slave morality.

> God is dead.

Attached: nietzsche-6.jpg (500x500, 128K)

Source?
>"dude, trust me"

Already said too much. Just be careful. Maybe it's EFnet fucking with me for some reason. Could be anyone, really.

>What do you anons think of Nietsche's philosophy
He tried to reject nihilism - which he was conscious and intelligent enough to have actually trouble him in the first place - and failed at that project miserably.

Nnietsche inspired the purest forms of fascism not communism you absolute faggot

fuck you kike, you're not worthy to speak Luther's name

Instead you can revel in your life's ultimate worthlessness and your inevitable pointless death.

At least Luther was worthy of remembering, unlike the shit German papist theologians of basically every era

>complain about not getting enough welfare
Yeah, truly will to power right here.

Im sure you are entirely honest, no shitposting here OP.

It's one side of the coin Jews play. The other side is communism. Curiously, both are atheist.

>Your'e right I barely know anything about the guy
What a shame it is to know nothing of a man who stared into the abyss, and what a shame it is to see only glimpses of that abyss for yourself.

Better a fractured west than a unity based on lies, in which the pope milked Germans in the name of a religion he didn't believe in. Quatsch!

No, I realized that I need to find my own worth in life so that I would be happy to live the same life again. As someone who used to struggle with thoughts of suicide, it means a great deal to me.

you're an idiot: "the woodrow wilson of the spiritual world" is 100 percent modern catholicism.

Luther leading to Calvinism is also utter shit. Have you ever read a fucking book? You Germans slay me at how ignorant you are of German religious history. EU education everyone

Luther freed Christianity to be what is was always meant to be, a celebration of the Individual as created by God.

There's three flavors of Christendom, Catholic--one Church. Orthodox--Russian and Greek. And Protestant--too many flavors to count.

>neetshe is an commnist!
>rejek deegernancy!
>zeeg hale!

Nietzsche's philosophy offers a a Continuum on which you can go to either extreme and you could find a balance at the end of the road and in a way that's good in the way that's bad

blaming Luther for Calvinism is like blaming Hitler for Richard Spencer. Or /pol

Life is only worthless in the absence of a God to sacrifice to.

no. You probably have never read a word Luther wrote

Your arbitrary opinion of your own worth means about as much as bird shit falling from the sky, and is far more ephemeral.

>MY SISTER BEING A WHORE IS ALL NIETSCHE’S FAULT REEEEEEEEE
The post

If you think Nietzsche’s philosophy is degenerate, you never read it and are listing to idiots you skimmed it and misinterpreted it.

And yet you still pay your taxes. Full of shit much?

In the absence of God to whom we can willingly obey*

Based

Attached: 1548946127836.jpg (767x651, 145K)

dude, blood is blood, but you should still kick them out.

It's getting concerning to me to realize that Nietzsche was a NEET, Marx was a NEET. The most influential 'designers' of 20th century society were in fact NEETs.

WTF? Is this some kind of priesthood?

By your valuation, yes.

But why should I care about that?

You worship sacrifice. If you actually make a sacrifice of a thing you love, it will instantly become the most significant moment in your life.

This was my impression of OP and his family as well.

Jesus was a NEET.

Nietzsche's idea of will to power is actually a good rule, fascism does a better job at explaining it though. Ultimately, Nietzsche is just kind of shit, like most existentialists who aren't Kierkegaard.

Why should you care about anything? You're going to die, and nothing you'll have done will have meant anything.
You're random deterministic flesh - you could only ever have "done" exactly that which you "did". You have no will of which to speak. A degenerating bundle of particles "acting" exactly in line with forces set up before those particles were ever materially proximate to one another - writing the words "I have purpose" has exactly as much purpose as a pebble shifting in a tidepool. You have no will - you can have no purpose without something that actually has a will determining one for you.

but I don't
you're a degenerate

>slavefag whiteknighting for his bullshit slave morality
>and a namefag [can't even into actual tripfaggotry, leleleleleleel]

Literally die in a fire you cancerball.

Fake and gay.

lmfao imagine if reading Nietzsche actually did teach you how to slay pussy though

materialistwho blamed God for his Father's death then intentionally injected himself with syphilis.

what a legacy

hits close to home and you don't know how to respond to it because you're an indoctrinated empiri-cuck
sad!

I'm not giving you another (You). But it doesn't hit close to home because your bullshit determinism is bullshit. We, as human, possess free will, and it is our conciousness that gives us free will. Now we are clearly not completely free, but there is always a choice. Determinism might work when describing vegetation, but we are literally a different animal as human beings.

you can't reject determinism because you're an empiricuck evolutionary materialist - you have no grounds for a transcendental free will anywhere in any of your thinking
better kys, cuz you're just as important as a random chunk of granite by your own thinking!

>you're an empiricuck evolutionary materialist

I'm done with you, faggot.

better suck a cock
oh wait: you're compelled to by existing material forces - because that's all there is according to you! - to suck nigger dick, so you will regardless!
you can't be held responsible for being a faggot, because it's all you ever could be!
as expected of a queer!

Why should I watch a performance of Romeo and Juliet when they are just going to kill themselves anyway, and I know this from the beginning? Because the experience is the important part, not in spite of the predetermined outcome, but because of it.

why should you do anything at all?
if your answer is literally nothing more than "I feel like it", that is a meaningless life
your feelings mean nothing in a purely material world because they are pre-determined; you could not feel anything than whatever it is you feel
you cannot do anything except EXACTLY that which you do
speaking about "you" in this context is itself incoherent - you lack self-consciousness in the same way a rock does
"you" and the rock are both nothing more than a conglomerate of particles in certain energy states that act exactly according to environmental inputs

you need something transcendental in your belief structure to avoid determinism and thus the end of "you" or "I" in all senses
and if you're going to make such a transcendental commitment to avoid this, you're not distinct in your having such a brute faith commitment from a Christian or any other religious person

The problem is that faggot communist brother in law you have. Him and your dad are huge faggots. So are you for allowing it. If I were you I'd get the fuck out of that house and learn from this cucked situation.

I hate every single American scum poster that wastes my time by giving away his disgusting ignorance mixed with a superiority complex. You are, by and large, the rot and filth of this earth and should be exterminated for the betterment of humanity.

Attached: interesting image of normal American person.png (741x649, 43K)

The problem is Capitalism. It breeds soulless humanbeings and leaves intellectuals with no hope of a future because capitalism holds the greedy and soulless to a higher degree than a man with dignity.
You have a country that was founded by Europeans and was meant for Europeans. It has now turned into a jewish shithole where any form of identity is being ostracized. With feminism, lgbt, jewry, and niggerdom we are doomed. There will no longer be any intellectual circles in universities, no respectable conversations of politics or societal decay, it's horrible.

You probably aren't even German, jamal. You have outed yourself as a sand nigger by the previous post you made.

Attached: 1544305978195.jpg (622x411, 56K)

Attached: fa62ffafe8174e273131b492d95b4c4522f691daaa32316199b0e896ca1ede06[1].jpg (720x683, 100K)

This

He failed miserably - you do not avoid nihilism by simply brutely asserting that what you do can be "cool"/"epic"/"feel good".
A person's feelings or aesthetic judgements do not instantiate a real substantive value in life - at BEST they give you an ephemeral, short-lived (in every sense) high. Big fucking whoop - you're still gonna rot and eventually nothing with a memory will recall anything about you, and even if they did so fucking what? They're random fleshbags bound to rot too.

It's worse than you think. This entire universe is fucked. Everything will die alone in cold darkness. The question you should be asking is how the fuck are you going to get out of this plane of existence. PROTIP: There are several ways.

found the nihilist.

To be fair, if any greek philosopher was a troll, it was Diogenes

I'm a zealous Christian.
I'm articulating how anyone who claims they have no faith fucks themselves over in their own frameworks. It's fucking sad what their beliefs actually reduce to - the only way they probably avoid offing themselves is literally by not having enough intellectual integrity or consciousness to take their beliefs more seriously than their banal daily living.