Untitled

Attached: 1549225626865.webm (288x360, 1.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Alig
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based Jow Forums manlet btfoing leftypol tranny

>getting beaten by a manlet
JFC, how fucking embarrassing
I would've kms right there and then if that were to happen to me

dex > str

>drops a buttplug

ITS MA'AM!!

NOW WATCH ME KICK YOUR ASS LIKE A LADY!

DAMN that was a good move, smol boi clearly has time on the mat, he didn't even hesitate.

Attached: 1539281359495.jpg (381x376, 85K)

manhabdled by a fucking kid, hahaha no wonder they wanna like wamen, he prolly liked it

Absolutely disgraceful. You people should feel ashamed of yourselves.

that was a good takedown

Attached: 1548733160428.jpg (1024x1004, 291K)

Healthy society where random members of the public beat up trannies on sight. This is how to keep them in the closet. Violence

We live in a Jewish society in America where the tranny destroys your life. You're in the closet. You're violently attacked.

Cry more bitch nigga

no

This is basically all faggot leftist Antifa commies. So easy to btfo that frodo can knock you out

>just leaves the wig there
Top heh

PUTTING FAGS BACK IN THE CLOSET SINCE 2019

Attached: rekt.jpg (515x500, 51K)

>manlet
it's just a young kid. plus that's a man in high heels.

>Faggots so fragile

beautiful execution
flawless victory

Good thread

That kid already has a good bit of strength if he can pick up a middle-age guy and drop him like that.

Holy shit that kid just Judo'd his ass into the shadow realm.
Most of the best fighters on earth have been below average in height.

He used the tranny's momentum against him. Once the tranny charged it was just a matter of redirecting that force into his grapple and then basically dropping them to the ground. Much like how all the energy to get a barbell to a power clean position comes from pushing it with the hips all the energy here came from the tranny charging.

>You people
The thing is, what did the tranny say to the kids before it all went down?

Attached: 1547952789061.jpg (480x480, 23K)

based manlet destroying degenerates

This really makes me want to take up some form of martial arts.

is there a version with sound?

The z generation will save the west, now I know it.

based trannysmasher

Look at this digits! look at them

Attached: 1548209869589.jpg (223x310, 32K)

Holy shit, I love it!

TRANNY BTFO!

GLORY!

The new Punch Out looks great

Good on those kids. If the government won't do anything about it, at least make it uncomfortable for these degenerates to be out and about.

>that clutch duck of the reverse swing
He got pretty lucky there.

WOMBO COMBO!!1!

Do my eyes decieve me

Attached: mel.jpg (214x317, 14K)

what dropped out at the end?

Kek

Attached: byETGMS.png (336x408, 169K)

5'7" is the perfect height

kek

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE CONTEXT HERE

Attached: 1549205941369.png (360x474, 125K)

Check out Krav Maga. I've trained a few different fighting arts and by far it is the most useful and deadly. I actually have to remember *not* to use it because there is a good chance the other person is never getting back up.

Better not get into a fight then, because I cant imagine you winning many.

LOL BITCH DROPPED HER WEAVE

krav maga is a meme. i have a friend who is a black belt in KM and he gets murderfucked by BJJ purple belts. and no, poking eyes isn't going to make a difference.

Seriously, STFU faggot; it's a shit tier "martial art" and will get you fucking killed. If you have to resort to eye gouging and cock biting, then you're a complete faggot. If you EVER encountered a trained fighter -a fucking boxer or kickboxer, nothing fancy, they'd kid your kike loving dick in the dirt before you could scream for help. Fucking Krav Maga...

GTFO with this shit, you greasy lawn dart. You know fuck all about fighting. Krav is a bullshit ass style that is supposed to be for the average kike when they get sounded by people who are sick of their shit and want to run them out of their city, as happens every few hundred years. A roached fighting style for roaches. It's literally scratch and scream fighting you fucking egg.

Go fuck a pillow or something; faggots like you should be hung with the kikes for being useless pieces of shit. Why the fuck are there so many people who speak so confidently and with authority about things they have little to zero understanding about? Just shut the fuck up and rub the tag of you teddy bear on your dick like you've been doing since you were a malformed toddler that makes your mother cry herself to sleep every night.

I hope you get hemorrhoids you human skidmark.

Attached: 1521033662049.jpg (620x827, 85K)

Well I've been thinking of doing muay thai for a while as there's somewhere that teaches it about a 20-30 minute drive from me depending on traffic.

Calm down user.

Attached: 1458992676932.jpg (500x462, 74K)

I've trained in BJJ and Muay Thai as well as KM. I'd use KM in a real scenario far more than anything else. A brachial stun is going to end a fight in an instant. Disabling a knee/groin is also going to end a fight pretty much immediately as well. I don't know about you, but most bar fights and scraps aren't against BJJ masters.

Finally, a real life case of
>Teleport behind you

>boxer or kickboxer,
you don't know shit about street fights

This. Pretty much all archeological data on height concurs. Modern lanklets are the result of an overabundant diet which is unsustainable and eventually leads to metabolical dissorders and all sorts of cancers.
Humans are designed to eat nutrient rich diets and ocasional fastings, exactly the oposite of what most people do: frequent eating of nutrient deprived foods, therefore increasing insuline resitance and unchecked growth in the body (including cancerous growths).
If you are above 1.85 prepare yourself to have a short, clumsy life.

Attached: 96851024.jpg (303x303, 20K)

Furry tail butt plug

Drag queen's children's book reading sparks protests outside Pennsylvania library

Oh, but lemme gues, it's okay when a nog commits crime?

Attached: 1783465748.png (692x1139, 520K)

Attached: 1544331005374.jpg (768x664, 232K)

Lmao pretty based

>t. doesn't understand leverage

backstory now

I need sound, what started the fight?

Attached: 1548926751560.png (633x758, 696K)

That kid is a trained fighter. He went right for the takedown without a second thought. Shot straight for the waist and closed the gap in seconds.

ty

manlet chad
tranny virgin

43% chance he necked himself after LOL

Attached: 1547917465501.jpg (618x634, 170K)

Damn he dodges that reaction swing like a boss

If he spiked him he could have killed him.

go back to your discord tranny

Attached: 861.png (1500x1500, 1.22M)

Did Dylann Roof break out of prison and go around body slamming trannies?

discord trannies btfo when they realize discord isn't real life

the amount of violence and even murder among the sodomite """""community""""" is something that gets completely swept under the rug. The midwestern moms and pops and the run-of-the-mill blue pill mentality think your average sodomite/faggot/mentally ill cross dresser, aka (((transgender))) is like a charming will and grace character.

That card would be a bitch to cast without a jank ass deck

OMGITISMA'AM!

Attached: tumblr_mkt715aRtd1s3uiz9o6_250.gif (250x211, 803K)

Yup. Just look at that one freak drug dealer that was in that video/interview or whatever with the Desmond is Amazing "drag queen" kid. Dude chopped up someone over drug money.

>him

Good. Seriously trannies are human filth. I would say we should kill them and bury them but that would pollute the earth. Stone them in a valley away from the water table and let the bodies rot as a warning to kids. "Don't fuck around with that fag shit"

Attached: Carlton flips hospital table.webm (474x342, 233K)

DAY OF THE ROPE IS COMING SOON

>So easy to btfo that frodo can knock you out

Attached: 1473763717854.jpg (533x755, 83K)

Source on mentioned drug dealer? very interested, because i've seen some very VERY dark shit from faggots growing up.
under God's grace my family moved out of NYC about 5 years ago. The stuff i saw there would beggar belief. Pi zza g ate is very real. Look up manhattan knights clothing company.

>not punting the tranny's head after the slam

I am dissapoint.

>You people should feel ashamed of yourselves.
No you should

the cursor used to be a pizza slice, but now it's a pigeon. VERY well covered. One of the options for returns used to be "dead on arrival"

His name's Michael Alig.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Alig

It is quite sad that this is in abundance everywhere that i come in Europe, What is it? What was this Pre Nazi Germany? I know for a fact we are heading torwards another big scale war or catastrophy, But seeing all genders so unbalanced...the white male that is growing weaker and weaker by the incoming generation, The women that become more hostile and(((independant))) by each generation... I am a 24 year old Quadroon and i have to tell you, My heart is hurting so incredibly much for the 14/88 in my Country..

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (500x500, 170K)

fucking nice movement on the kid there, took that giant faggot down with ease, he has to be a high school wrestler or fighter or something

Attached: ADVANCE.gif (480x270, 3.53M)

thank you

Attached: manhattan knights returns.png (1920x1080, 63K)

Attached: superchad(1).webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

>Most of the best fighters on earth have been below average in height.

This. Not to mention the shorter you are, the faster you are. Literally greased lightning.

fucking cunt smoking a cigarette. i can sense her resentful control freak energy from here. bitch tried to stop superchad from taking the weapon away from these s oyim. i wonder if this cunt walked away from this event thinking that her "side" (hate using that term) was in the right.

>that bitch tryna kick the fags stick away
>that bitch not gettin some
makes me sad everytime

>s oyim.
kek

Attached: keep-crying-bitch-nigga.jpg (630x663, 56K)

>country is culturally corrupted
>tranny kids are paraded on national TV
>jobs get exported overseas
>population becomes increasingly poorer
>economy is stagnating
>society is falling apart
>government liabilities are growing exponentially
>millions of illegals are pouring in per day
:silence:
>once every 6 months a video surfaces of a MAGApede punching some leftist or tranny
WOOOOO! MAGAPOWER! WE'RE WINNING WOOOOOOOO!!!1!! TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!!!!! YEAAAAA WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!11!!!

The absolute state of burgermans.

Attached: 1539315297161.png (416x435, 154K)

Good kid. Based lad.

Attached: 1492490181453.jpg (410x580, 75K)

Think that many of these people (including myself) have Gen-X parents AKA Teenagers:Adulthood, I honest to God do not know a single one of them that does resemble my generation in some shape or form, I could tell by their youth experiences ( screw Church! yeah party, Weed, Metal yeah!) and the fact that when they have not married they call their spouse "My girlfriend" after being together for 30 years is incredibly fucking immature and i expect the same thing to happen with the Millennials and Gen-Z minus the white children.

Attached: 1540663302856.gif (499x368, 214K)

Pretty sure he shouldve killed himself long before this fight

Wow nice.