BASED

BASED

Attached: 1548968880974.jpg (1080x1328, 169K)

Fake and homogay

why white people always trying to fuck black men

most jews were slave owners so makes sense

WE WUZ CATCHERS N SHIEEEET!

Attached: c3edb6496e28.gif (400x225, 3.99M)

>slave owners engagd in gay rape
>most slave owners were jewish men
I actually believe this leftist propoganda.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Attached: record corrected - gay jewish slave owners raped slave.jpg (1080x1328, 308K)

BLEACHED

It wasn't Jews, it was nobody. It's just a fabrication by black """historians""" with repressed homosexual tendencies.

Attached: black history month.png (500x662, 223K)

I know niggers are pretty dumb but do they even listen to this shit when they make it up? How the fuck is raping a dude supposed to make him less violent? If someone tied me down and fucked me in the ass the first thing I'd be thinking about when they untied me would be killing the motherfucker that did it.

How effective do you think this would be? I am with a black woman and in black society it's only gay if you are the bottom

At lest with slaves were could still get superior homogenes to actually reproduce. Which has become impossible now.

Don't be fooled. Nigs love it in the butt. Slave or not.

i really don't give a fuck about the truth anymore it's all about propaganda since that's all that cows, I mean people, understand

Attached: record corrected - gay jewish slave owners raped slaves.jpg (500x662, 160K)

Soooo...
The gays are responsible for slavery?
Good to know! Thanks user!

Propaganda was legalized by Obama to be used domestically. The scariest part of that is at least 40% of Americans are dumb enough to believe everything talmudVison tells them. Were really finished.

It's actually pretty effective. Rape is used as a weapon of war in the Congo. Imagine living in a village after the Congolese army has marched through and raped everyone you know. Men, women, children, and elders. It demoralises more effectively than slaughter does.

Right, because the first thing I'd do after purchasing a disgusting, foul smelling labor monkey is put my dick in it.

Fake news.

Attached: 20190201_184102.jpg (4032x3024, 2.46M)

you're right, the Smith-Mundt Modernization act was included in the National Defense Authorization Act of 2013 and it neutered the first Smith-Mundt Act of 1947 which banned taxpayer funded domestic propaganda.
img related includes the budget the NDAA received just for 2017

Attached: NDAA - Smith-Mundt mod act.jpg (944x1084, 313K)

not gonna lie I laughed hard as hell

its obvi a joke retards

thats nigger fantasies for you...

>it's only gay if you are the bottom
proof niggers are retarded.
Voluntarily sticking your penis in another man's anus is the highest manifestation of homosexual activity. Gayer than a bucket of aids.
The poor nigger getting it could well be held down against his will, but the fucker doing it is a complete faggot. Anyone disagreeing with this is a faggot enabler or closet faggot.

Attached: 34-percent-homos.png (500x816, 162K)

Cancel your tee-vee. Deny the jew your eyeballs and advert money.
Free hours of your day to more productive pursuits. Free your children from the homosexual agenda programming.
I did this 10 years ago, and my kids are growing up well adjusted without watching butt pounding cartoon characters.

its why blacks love going to jails so much, they love being around tons of cocks and ass

Sounds like something Jews would do.
Won't be long till there's a gayclub on every corner of the holy city.

Attached: 1531909731227.png (461x519, 24K)

We wuz boypussy

Fake, however ottomans and arabs did castrate black male slaves and used them as fuck onaholes.

Attached: 1534695262625.jpg (444x634, 91K)

Jewish slave owner faggots.

Attached: iq testing racists btfo.jpg (640x364, 91K)

If everyone was raped, it wouldn't be very effective. There'd be no stigma attached to it. Effectively weaponised rape is targeted.

Attached: trump btfo yelling college.jpg (638x732, 170K)

Kek there goes 78 percent of the black voting base

Attached: 1513614760459.jpg (1000x994, 64K)

Jews still likely did this.

>>
perfect let's meme it!

Attached: trump-kkk btfo.jpg (1119x801, 175K)

Make America Smart Again!

get woke

Attached: kkk-facts btfo.jpg (600x300, 83K)

Actually slave owners didn’t bang the negresses much either. Another bullshit bit of jew projection.

What I find most hilarious is that some black dude fantasized about that enough to paint a picture, and then made the stronk black man's wife fat and ugly like aunt Jemima while he was at it.

MASA

this. jews love to rape niggers

We couldnt bring it back today, too many would enjoy it.

Attached: thatshot.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

why are blacks so gay and obsessed with gay shit?

Well, they use rifles and hot coals as raping aids. They give little girls fistulas. People can't even look one another in the face anymore. It's very effective.

its a hobby, passes the time

literally white faggots

Attached: we wuz kangz 8.jpg (480x483, 56K)