Politics and Söyboys

Are there any right wing people that not only look like these types of guys, but act like them, or even a bit more than normal? Have you ever met or heard of a conservative numale or söyboy? I am wondering if these kinds of people exist, given that the majority of them appear to be Democrats in America, and in other countries, their versions of left wing political parties, typically supporting SJW causes. I challenge you, this evening, to try to come up with a few decent, conservative söyboys, if the type exists. What are they like, if you have experiences knowing them, or pertaining to them from a distance? For the vast majority of numale/söyboy/cuck stereotypes, how many of them do you think will eventually wake up from their stupor of SJW political fanaticism? Will many of them at least become relatively apolitical, going forward? Let's discuss what might happen to these people, whether you know them personally, or from more of a distance you have heard about them.

Attached: CvxO78W.jpg (1080x1073, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iptUNUFdyas
youtube.com/watch?v=hRW9Qm2fQcE
youtube.com/watch?v=2lfZGF00eUM
youtube.com/watch?v=NvOYv9c11hM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. Video games are composed of 70% onions since about 2003-05.
Anyone that is too into video games is by nature a basedboy

You are correct that they appear to like onions a lot, and they like to call themselves based, but what I am asking about here pertains to the phenomenon known as söyboys.

Attached: 1549041897563.jpg (680x907, 54K)

In my experience they are 100% liberals because they have no critical thinking skills. They are so obsessed with minor shit that they cannot see a big picture, even of their own lives. Unless they live somewhere where there isn't much access to MSM, they will always be basic bitch liberals.

If you've gone through college, or are in it now, what are your interactions with such people like? Is it true that every other guy has a beard, nowadays?

Just graduated. 80% of them my age have beards. Mostly they ask me about a show on Netflix or Game of Thrones or something. When I say I don't watch TV they get confused and leave me alone.

The cuck in the OP looks like a 110lb jewish faggot I have to work with, who kvetches all the time and compares things to starwars and harry potter

I don't watch TV anymore, either, just occasionally a classic movie DVD that I have, or something available for free online. The last major TV show I viewed was Mad Men, which ended a few years ago, now.

I have never read the books or seen the movies, but Harry Potter has certainly captivated the most recent couple of generations.

Attached: 4983728.png (600x600, 585K)

There are some but only the magatard "root for the team" type that doesn't think critically and only ascribes theirself to "rightwing" ideology to be counterculture.

I've worked with one as well. He refused to verbally talk to me. Not sure if it was the nazi haircut or what, he refused to even look at me, he always stared at his feet in my presence.

Look at those eyes. Those are bugmen eyes.

If they ever get a girl, it will be a mega femOnazi cunt that controls every aspect of their lives.

Attached: 3302BF4F-5DFC-4D50-83B2-F6D928D2548B.jpg (1093x1288, 255K)

I'd say 99% of soi suckers are lefties. You can find much more neckbeards, autists, weebs, and fedorafags among what's generally considered right wing right now.

pick your poison case. which one of those subhuman catgories is worse?

The one I purposefully chose to leave off.

Attached: e9f.jpg (1120x744, 302K)

They're both passive and useless, I don't even think they're worth considering outside of memes

cancer picture.

How about some videos, then?

youtube.com/watch?v=iptUNUFdyas

youtube.com/watch?v=hRW9Qm2fQcE

youtube.com/watch?v=2lfZGF00eUM

Attached: Soyboy.gif (224x224, 3.8M)

charlie kirk and basically every "young republican" nerd

So sick of seeing this stupid goddamned jew.

>Are there any right wing people that not only look like these types of guys, but act like them, or even a bit more than normal?
Jow Forums is full of them, I know that much.

>100% liberals because they have no critical thinking skills
nailed it

yeah beardson lmao

Attached: avatars-000293465175-yxxozb-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 44K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=iptUNUFdyas

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-03 (1) Really bored at work - YouTube.png (494x161, 12K)

Shit, you got me there

I couldn't look like this even if I wanted cause Im a beardlet

Attached: peppers.jpg (400x400, 15K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-03 (1) Really bored at work - YouTube.png (608x476, 38K)

Those aren't basedboys, they are just fucking losers.

kek

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-03 (1) סרטון שמות מס 2 - YouTube.png (605x104, 8K)

bugman

Atheism is a horrible thing.

Attached: a0c5993c5bdd5ad2ddaeb39c230ae09e.jpg (280x280, 24K)

Give me the gas button

Attached: CqKSM6iVMAAdBr0.jpg (1200x900, 206K)

That has to be camera angle. No way a person can look this fucking ugly... right?

What went wrong in our species?

Probably Jeremy Hambly is the closest you are describing even then I never have seen him do onions smile.

The greatest YouTuber

Interestingly, people sometimes compare him to the YouTube söyboy guy (Wii Mii Theme Guy). Those comments are just about the resemblance in appearance, though. Beyond the comparisons, I don't really know about Jeremy Hambly, and what he does.

Attached: Ecstatic.png (450x440, 204K)

There are a lot of ugly people in the world, but I've never been physically repulsed like this before. Those bulging dead eyes, the pallid complexion, and those long horse teeth peeking under a mat of pubes.

Attached: e567f4c8.jpg (793x794, 45K)

> posts more shit by kikes
get back into the fucking oven, schlomo.

Yeah sure, self-proclaimed civic nationalist, he is posing near the Marx monument btw. Kek

Attached: BNbJcJBKfQ6sT3zzzqrZ9Q-wide.jpg (780x521, 83K)

> Onions
Phone poster detected

Started as game journalist - check
Constant hysterics in social networks - check
Protects LGBT - check
Computer geek - check
Neckbeard- does it counts?

I was referring to onions, as in the vegetable that makes some people tear up when they cut them, not söy.

Attached: Soyboy.png (640x1136, 1.05M)

Almost all the men at my college look like OPs bugman
Being a member of the Pro-Life club is considered edgy also

Sure whatever

this is who Jow Forums aspires to be:

youtube.com/watch?v=NvOYv9c11hM

you know it's true. you wish you could be as comfy as that soiboomer

I was a member of my local pro-life club. Yes, it was certainly a controversial stance to take during my time a few years ago, even before Donald Trump announced his run for President.

Boomer? How old is this guy, then? Around 30? There are early 20s guys that look like that, too.

I just realized that the second video uses a Jack Stauber song. Any info on this music artist?

He's got the beard, glasses, and asian wife. He just needs the gross fucking smile.

Attached: download.jpg (650x488, 32K)

>seething with envy

yep

>wild card

Attached: sensory_synthesis.jpg (336x329, 28K)

wtf is that thing? that wife looks like more of a tranny than michelle obama

Suck a dick faggot shes a based injun and she looks normal what the fuck are you talking about shes a solid 6/10.

Shes native american aka siberian aka youre a fucking faggot niggerand also he was doing the whole hipster thing before it was cool numb nuts.

His wife isn't really Asian, but Native American. I suppose distantly, all Natives were Asians, but you seemed to think East Asian, so I wanted to clear that up.

They are awfully quick to go into anti-Semitism. Söy was originally from the Far East, anyhow.

Attached: ce6.jpg (501x585, 78K)

>neckbeards, autists, weebs, and fedorafags
are also soi suckers, I'm sorry to say.

Attached: 1505902011540.jpg (1200x900, 183K)

I know they aren't necessarily an indication of being one at all, but look at all of those beards. It really communicates how prevalent the fashion went, since ten years ago.

Attached: 836swe4ciju01.png (501x504, 18K)

Here's a better picture for you nigger faggots. See 5/10 obviously not Michele tier

Attached: better angle.jpg (500x375, 39K)

>If the type exists
Anyone that owns Pepe or kekistan merch, bought BA's gay book, attended an event hosted by Milo or is TRS paypig is a low test söy faggot.

Regardless of whether he was doing it before it was cool hipster fashion was and will always be the most pozzed fashion style. there's a reason its popular with soi faggots.
Also for someone who apparently admits white genocide is real, he still somehow thought knocking up some native and filling his household with tiny half-scalpers was a good idea.

I know one guy who drunk onions so much, from what he tells me, his dick stopped working. manages "art" (read in post modernist trash) exhibits and is a fervent part of Trudeau's liberals. not shitting you. the saddest part is he is full aryan. what a waste of perfectly fine genetics.

>not mentioning tapwater

Attached: tapwatergoblin2.jpg (1080x1664, 202K)

Attached: blood, sweat, and soy.webm (600x336, 2.47M)

Yes. JFG le retard fucker is about as cringe if not more than most onions boys

Since you mention race, which ethnicities/races does he seem to be attracted to? Is he married, or does he have a girlfriend? How close are you to this acquaintance, is he even a friend?

he has better teeth than me and probably live longer with those teeth even though he is a fat fuck

Yeah, he has some gleaming white teeth.

Attached: 394657.png (600x600, 640K)

Was there any report on what happened to those who refrained from doing that, maybe staying home from work that day? What ever became of those? Do they still have their jobs?