LOL

LOL

Attached: aussies can't do it.png (405x349, 244K)

Whoa! I didn't know psuedo-Americans interact with one another. Weird.

t. pseudo brit

>We asked some Canadians to try not fucking their dogs for a day and they died, they all died.

>LOL
KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK

Attached: 1537743229536.jpg (632x732, 366K)

>gif
What in the actual fuck

>look up the beaverton
>it some leaf version of the onion
Get off our dicks

Like we don’t have chips(that’s what we call fries) and gravy Jesus Christ, you just put some more fat on it cause you’re tubby mother fuckers who need to be fat to survive life in the Arctic

>aussies can't handle the fact they can't eat
>aussies jealous of our love making skills with doggos

>doggos

amen, brother

Attached: 1465703731388.jpg (1170x1280, 195K)

You know 'screw the pooch' is just, like, a saying, right?

Attached: 1507690853143.png (538x510, 316K)

Australians and canadians are pretty much the same people. The types of people who peeping Tom their own mothers.

>curds and gravy
>not chili and cheese
It's like Canadians aren't even trying to flavor

Attached: default_502c6f5dfd95b7a9d11b6449fa99cc02_dreamstimesmall_32348534.jpg (400x400, 41K)

again, you're just jealous that you're so ugly not even dogs will make a move on you.

I was in Canada once and they had clear fluid in what looked like a tall salt shaker. I asked politely “hey leaf!! WTF is in the bottle?” She goes “it’s vinegar eh. People put it on their fries eh”. Nobody does that in a civilized society.

You need to try a poutine. There is plenty to rake us over, but poutine is unarguably delisious.

can confirm its good

it goes well with salt on fries. like the salt and vinegar flavored potato chips i assume you also have in the states? seems kind of weird that we like the taste but americans don't. have you even tried it?

What a comeback.

f

replace cheese with peas and its brit food. candadas number one dish isnt even canuk

kek yeah fuck the entire world except us

>intentionally committing not alive to prove how bad leaf cuisine is

is this the legendary dingo banter?

Strange Brew. Tim Hortons. Jelly Donuts.

Attached: highres_2335099.jpeg.gif (800x560, 30K)

LOL England is so insignificant they're not even included

>>aussies can't handle the fact they can't eat
Post the prices. You know the ones.

what $1 for fresh bread?

Sorry, no loss-leaders allowed.

Probably died of aids as that food looks gay as fuck

Australia
price of cocaine
300$ a gram

with cheese curds bro
not every place can make them, especially not squeaky cheese curds
I know Wisconsin area might have that kind of cheese

squeak squeak nigger

It’s true that’s why we are all mad max meth heads

>delisious

>power sugar

EH ??
it's good man
sure salt and vinegar kills your blood
but other things kill you too and you love them
jack daniels and coke on ice, nigger

no the prices in the arctic

its just chips instead of pasta, i can get behind this

oh 5 bucks for crack but 100 bucks for an orange

Stop meddling in our elections!

Attached: BB026DBC-ACEF-4793-B521-690F3A3FD0E8.jpg (342x450, 32K)

Should they be squeaky?

yes
well, it might be a preference, but some people like them squeaky, and it seems to be something not easily reproduceable (one guy tried in Thailand, he had a poutine shop, a guy from Quebec)

/cric/ BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Cheese made from milk solids (curds) is squeeky when you bite it

this but unironically

I knew it was Wisconsin

I just did a google on squeaky curd
The Squeaky Curd – Milwaukee, Fresh

Fresh curds squeak against the teeth when bitten into. This "squeak" has been described by The New York Times as sounding like "balloons trying to neck".[2] After 12 hours, even under refrigeration, cheese curds lose much of their "fresh" characteristic, particularly the "squeak", due to moisture entering the curd.[1] Keeping them at room temperature can preserve the squeakiness.

sorry for pasting jewish newspaper, should have left that out

Hnh, alright never had them but squeaky sounds like an odd quality for a food to have to me.

bump.