Popular rapper 21 Savage is an illegal British immigrant and he will get deported to the UK

Popular rapper 21 Savage is an illegal British immigrant and he will get deported to the UK

cnn.com/2019/02/03/us/rapper-21-savage-arrest-ice/index.html

Attached: 181231-21-Savage-827x620.jpg (827x620, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YOu0wmpxReE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

brits out

Trash.

Type S to send that nigger back to eurabis
S

S

Attached: issa-faggot.jpg (1280x720, 250K)

Should have been john oliver....

Attached: 21guvnah.jpg (960x798, 50K)

bye nigger

>popular

Attached: Rapconcert.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

niggaz be hatin

Attached: racist blacks towards chinese.jpg (599x547, 108K)

DEPORTADA

Attached: 0a9c998710214ab2d1a8edd5494f30a4103874662a8f41860fe35c59bdca0078.jpg (219x230, 13K)

Attached: chinked.com.jpg (667x891, 138K)

lol

How the fuck does ICE single out one person while there are millions that have overstayed visas?

I'm pretty high right now to be honest.

Attached: i need a smoke.jpg (456x462, 36K)

Because he’s a loud mouthed nigger

WELL MY FRIEND
THEY HOT ON THE TRAIL
EVEN THOUGH THEY COOL AS ICE
GNOME SAYIN ?

Attached: learn2code.gif (640x636, 535K)

them a couple pair of nice titties but god damn the size of those feet

Attached: youhavetogoback.gif (350x232, 461K)

>a literal who
>cnn, no archive
>plebbit spacing
gas yourself OP
>in all fields

I was waiting for this meme.

Ironic because the United States founded by people who were basically illegal British immigrants

>illegal
>implying native Americans had immigration laws

SHINY BEADS

"British"
Fuck this world.

This isn't funny you don't know how much shit like this hurts us British posters,
I can't say anything without things like this being spammed at me
you've got to stop this

Attached: thebitterend.jpg (614x407, 87K)

"Sheeeit"

sup jiggers
getting jiggy with it

Attached: black elbowed head.webm (326x180, 772K)

the one on the right's nose D:

I just want to hear a lot of US based rappers drop a fuckton of cheeky UK bantz now. Like with how they always reference Gucci or Versace and shit like that, I wanna hear them randomly go into a chav wanker accent just eating this shit up.

Like bitch I running streets, selling hella keys (WOOP) my niggas screaming hail to the queen (WOOP WOOP) fuck a hoe, eat some crumpets when we done our tingz (BWAAH) catch me coshin up da jaguar sippin hella tea

Normally I'm happy you guys are deporting people back to mexico or whereever but for some unexplainable reason I'm not so happy about this one.

It never fails...

Attached: 21-savage_trump.jpg (1300x685, 274K)

Literally who? Just another Nigger

This is a beautiful entry level red pill for normies

I could have sworn 21 said he had no problem with trump way back during the camapign.

youtube.com/watch?v=YOu0wmpxReE

>You might got a pistol but this stick is way bigger
>I call it KKK, 'cause my choppa hate niggas

>I could have sworn 21 said he had no problem with trump way back during the camapign.

This is actually true...
"21 Savage goes on to reveal he actually used to like Donald Trump, back when he hosted The Apprentice. "My mama used to watch that shit," he laughs. "I used to fuck with him, I thought he was gangsta, how he used to handle business. Like he don't play...But shit, they say a lot of bad shit about him...I don't know, I'm not political...I don't got no problem with Donald."

Seems like he caved to public pressure...no good. Stand up for what you believe in.

Stop pretending you don’t know who 21 savage is to be contrarian and edgy, you faggot

I can easily see how someone could not know who he is. Not everyone is in high school/college.

21 was actually moderately smart for a rapper lol.

So? Who fucking cares?

He has a felony drug conviction. It probably flagged in a database somewhere but took several years to bubble to the top of the stack.

Attached: 402824-alexfas01.jpg (2362x1848, 1.59M)

bwahahahahahaha

S

Amazing how many people have face tattoos in the US. Almost like the trashiest people in the world move there

>I just want to hear a lot of US based rappers drop a fuckton of cheeky UK bantz now.

I don't think most US based rappers could even point to the UK on a map

Did not read

Go the FUCK back

Give a fuck what color or continent you're from

Attached: 209c046ce0a349cb24b94c627180655e.jpg (639x470, 38K)

he looks quintessentially British.

As a black person of beige persuasion I get madder and madder about the absolute state of ignoramoruses

t. Seething

It's mostly just niggers, mumble rappers and people in prison for life

Great news
/news
/int

not at all, looks very much Atlantan and deep southern. Highly surprised at this.

hes from some stupid british colony island like dominica or something
the bongs should refuse to take that trash