Jim Morrison, along with many other 1960s Californian musicans connected to the "countercultural" hippie movement...

Jim Morrison, along with many other 1960s Californian musicans connected to the "countercultural" hippie movement, are deeply connected to US government. Unlike how the user from the previous thread claimed they were spooks, the actual truth is that they, and in fact the entire birthplace of the hippie movement at Laurel Canyon, are the product of a Naval Intelligence program.

Conspiracy theorists such as Dave McGowan have written extensively on how multiple 60's figures in music, from Crosby Stills and Nash to Frank Zappa to Jim Morrison, all either had fathers as high ranking officers in naval intelligence or worked close to them, many of these musicians had falsified military records including active duty in locations that do not match up with military operations that eventually became public.

Fuck you, jannies, for banning any historical event or figure as something that doesn't fit on Jow Forums. And fuck you, user, for reporting it in the first place.

Attached: nah_fuck_you_janitors.png (1895x584, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t3i4ALdMSt0
youtube.com/watch?v=aTZ-CpINiqg
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-system-s-neatest-trick
archive.is/dYuys
centerforaninformedamerica.com/inside-the-lc-the-strange-but-mostly-true-story-of-laurel-canyon-and-the-birth-of-the-hippie-generation-part-i/
independent.co.uk/news/world/modern-art-was-cia-weapon-1578808.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ya, again eh?

I'm not original OP but I was halfway through an effortpost and I wasn't about to leave it unposted.

nice incomprehensible sentence you stupid fucking leaf

So?

Bump

Government was behind everything really libertarians btfo

Boomers get salty as fuck if you point this shit out. "S-so what Joan Baez's father was a director for MKULTRA research? She probably hated him anyway!"

Can confirm, most people don’t know this but Janis Joplin was actually a repurposed US Navy tugboat

Morrison’s father was navy intel

Laurel canton scene was run by cianiggers and tavistock

good video on this

youtube.com/watch?v=t3i4ALdMSt0

Dont forget Jackson Pollock, Andy Warhol, Gloria Steinem, Timothy Leary and other key figures in the 60s counter cultural movement were bankrolled by the CIA.

He was murdered

Attached: 1543895264898.png (1081x2520, 704K)

>listening to Led Zeppelin and Bowie as my Boomer musicians and laughing at the hippie subhumans
t. Millennial

Attached: 1535737030855.jpg (251x242, 12K)

Lmfao underrated

jim morrisons father was the commander of the fucking ship that "got hit" in the gulf of tonkin incident starting the fucking vietnam war

And of course Ken kesey and the merry pranksters? Were they the useful idiots?

What was the purpose of people like Jim Morrison and their music?

Dave Mcgowan was a MAN

and all jewish

no just idiots

Its undoubtedly more complicated than this but from what I have gathered: the counter cultural revolution in the 60s was characterized by its radical individualism and criticism of authority and tradition as a counterpoint to the USSRs collectivist, totalitarianism. So basically subversion

Weren't hippies accused of being commies by most sane people?

While the most radical nationalists and anti-communists were away fighting in vietnam, those with weak bonds to the nation were seduced by an artificial cultural movement in order to undermine the nation's population.

Morrison's father was a Rear Admiral and Commander of US Navy forces at the Gulf of Tonkin.

ask your assumedly sane parents how they feel about Young, Crosby, Stills, and Nash.

Frank Zappa, *the* anti-communist of the era, was also in on the game, and in fact the central location of Laurel Canyon where these various groups met was his manor/compound, called "Log Cabin".

Kesey was a literal MKUltra experiment that escaped the confines of the lab.

Hey faggot, Dave cited all his sources. Read a fucking book nigger.

So the hippie movement was in essence a right-wing (anti-communist) movement?

The Hippy Movement was a very small subset of the counter culture movement in general, but yes. They were pushed so widely and were so base and degenerate that they would turn normies off to the ideas they espoused. Seriously nobody has ever liked hippies, even back then they were just a freak show carnival act used to attract customers to the bars and clubs on the Sunset Strip.

To put it another way: The Hippies were pushed as the 'face' of the anti-war movement so hard by the establishment that even today if you oppose Iraq, Libya, Syria, or whatever, you are accused of being a hippy.

read all of McGowan's shit
start with Laurel Canyon

Ok and? What are you supposed to do with information my dude. What's the bottomline here? Jan Irvin has been regurgitating this LaRouchian propaganda since 2012 - what's to be taken away from this?

Stop regurgitating shit, arrive at an answer

Gov might have accidently sparked it but it grew out of itself and was essentially satanic in naturw. See the connection from Crowley to Leary.
These people were genuinly ripped out of oridnary conciousness through psychedelics & whatever they sae had a deep impact.

It's more likeley that they just wanted to spread that.

Stop believing that everything is coordinated by agencies conciously. At least on this plain of existence.

look it up CIA PAID FOR GLORIA STEINEM TO VISIT COLLEGES AND PROSELITIZE FEMINISM

Radical feminist website Red Apron demanded she come clean on her ties TO THE CIA before she dies

Weird how all their houses in the canyon burned town too, and I'm not talking about wild fires. Weird how so many people ended up dead there.

Weird how Jim Morrison shows up in the canyon with a bunch of music ready to record, but he couldn't read music, write music or play an instrument.

Weird how David Crosby's blood line goes back to one of the English Kings. No wonder lesbians want his sperm.

Look up The Wrecking Crew, a bunch of genuine musicians who played on the albums of the "musicians" in the canyon. The Wrecking Crew included Leon Russell and Glen Campbell.

More like malevolent agents.

“Because we have ingested LSD, we have opened the doors of perception. And we have seen that we are the equal, and perhaps better, of any generation that ever existed – that we could do anything. And we were so fuelled with life and possibilities that we were bursting at the seams, mentally and certainly semen-wise. We were bursting with life.”

CIA needs to start making music again

Fuckin never liked that gravely cunty voice of hers, and she was a roastie of epic proportions

who is adorno?
who sri?
who is tavistock?

WOW GOOD THING THEY HAVE DONE SO MUCH TO ADVANCE THE WORL- OH WAIT

Attached: ted k was framed.png (1000x441, 80K)

Unironically THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=aTZ-CpINiqg

didn't mean to cut off the url
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-system-s-neatest-trick
archive.is/dYuys

Attached: 1420855584691.jpg (255x191, 6K)

lol

explain the 27 club

>not everything is coordinated by agencies conciously
After the CIA's modern school of painting thing you cannot post such things with a straight face

Now make a thread revealing how the alt right was created by the same means through the same culprit

Attached: 598607F6-C5E7-41B7-93E4-AD3E302DBD34.png (670x988, 1.11M)

WTF a real thread on Jow Forums

>Jan Irvin's plagiarized shit from 2012 with no conclusions or solutions
yeah man it's real as shit epic redpills my dude

a fake club that celebrites at 27 died? Jimi died at 27 so did winehouse

>implying that they aren't right now
All modern pop music is written by the same handful of people. ALL of it.

what could 27 mean? weird al makes several references to it

>be former OSS/CIA member
>write subversive book

hmmm

Attached: JD_Salinger.jpg (285x349, 14K)

nigga shiieeeet I knew you were the fed

Attached: dDAFsB25d22s3ZxY.png (760x749, 494K)

Long read, but interesting nonetheless.

centerforaninformedamerica.com/inside-the-lc-the-strange-but-mostly-true-story-of-laurel-canyon-and-the-birth-of-the-hippie-generation-part-i/

(Checked)

"Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon" should be mandatory Jow Forums reading.

Reminder that all of this degenerate Laurel Canyon garbage started after JFK was assassinated. The same globalist cabal that pushes pedophilia, Satanism, drugs, and other degeneracy on us now was the same one in charge of Laurel Canyon.

>Joan Baez
Didn’t she fuck MLK?

>We wanted to unite all the people who were writers, who were musicians, who were artists, to demonstrate that the West and the United States was devoted to freedom of expression and to intellectual achievement, without any rigid barriers as to what you must write, and what you must say, and what you must do, and what you must paint, which was what was going on in the Soviet Union. I think it was the most important division that the agency had, and I think that it played an enormous role in the Cold War.
Tom Braden, first chief of the CIA's International Organisations Division
>Modern art was CIA 'weapon'
independent.co.uk/news/world/modern-art-was-cia-weapon-1578808.html

So they admit to funding and propping up artists who hated the gov and had Commie leanings for Cold War propaganda in the hopes to show how great American culture was. So they say
>hey, let's make Commies cultural heroes
>great idea, what could go wrong

Bunch of bullshit they told them what to write and paint no doubt

Huh, article I linked mentions CIA agents were from Ivy league and writers in their spare time
>The connection is not quite as odd as it might appear. At this time the new agency, staffed mainly by Yale and Harvard graduates, many of whom collected art and wrote novels in their spare time, was a haven of liberalism when compared with a political world dominated by McCarthy or with J Edgar Hoover's FBI. If any official institution was in a position to celebrate the collection of Leninists, Trotskyites and heavy drinkers that made up the New York School, it was the CIA.

John lennon said as much

Love (for the Chads only) and (((light))), bitches.

don't be so stupid

hippie-/counter culture < new wave/new romantics

Attached: duran-duran-portrait-1980s-billboard-1548.jpg (636x421, 65K)

Hippies were an SF thing. The whole 'scene" was based in the Haight. It was all "Peace, love and dope", until the communists took over, along with the black panthers. Then it got violent.

The hippy movement was small. So small, they had bus tours in that part of the city for tourists. The rest of the 60's were just normal kids getting high and fucking. Small pockets of anti-war activity were scattered across the country on college campuses, and in cities like NY and SF.

LA's scene was called "freaks", that Zappa capitalized - Alice Cooper came out of it, too.

Bands like Crosby Stills and Nash were part of the LA southern rock movement, with bands like the Byrds. The hippy thing never really took off, except on TV and movies.

The whole government things just smells like more tin foil hat bullshit to me. I know people who were there, who laugh at shit like that - nobody could keeps secrets like that, especially with how stoned they were.

I hate popular music, but I can't help but notice the prevalence and apparent popularity of lyics like
>Oh please God help me
>Get me out of here!
>Somebody help!
>I'm trapped in a dream
>I've got to get out of here

>theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-system-s-neatest-trick
cheers, m8

Imagine being this much of a brainlet.

Sick my dude. To them hippies were just easy lays. They couldn't give a fuck, they were aliens and aryans.

>Oh please God help me
I was literally listening to this lyric from the song Black Sabbath by Black Sabbath yesterday. Who else uses it?

This

learn from the past.

Metallica in "One"

Youre fucking glowing, cunt.

Attached: 1547512655182.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

Maybe you just weren't mentally trained to notice red flags? The concentration of their small movement, and its subsequent subversion, as well as the drugs they used, all smack of CIA. Gotta know which questions to ask.

Like, I used to live in dope neighborhoods. Heroin. None of the landlords knew the dealers sold drugs. And those dealers we're retarded high all the time.

You'd be surprised how easy it is to keep a secret. People blow whistles ALL THE TIME, but every time the press is all "nothing to see here, move it along people."

This. The hippie movement was the second ever manufactured "trend" pushed by the US government to sew degeneracy among the youth. The first was the 50's greaser punks.

How, when only very very few people knew how to manufacture LSD at the time, did so much of it make its way into the hands of hippies? It was coming straight from the US government.

Was the US government influenced by (((them))) at this point?

It doesn't surprise me that a movement that causes the masses to embrace in reckless hedonism, drug use, and "free-love" (AKA pacification) was sponsored by the government.

Also, sight your fucking sources instead of just mentioning what you supposedly know.

>Led Zeppelin
Literal devil cultists without souls who pushed their agenda onto the youth.
>Bowie
Another occultist crossdressing weirdo pushing their agenda onto the youth. Not nearly as badly as Zeppelin, though.

Zeppelin are like an evil and dead inside version of the who.

>Trump is a zionist stooge?

Ya don't say...

Attached: 58dbbec703efbc07da66e9cb2e04f099f16cbc37c011c3549cf367a14346bebb.jpg (4000x4000, 1.44M)

good for you user

Yeah, a lot of hippy/rock music always repulsed me as soulless. Very little emotion or conflict, no beauty.

Will never forgive him for taking the good name of research done by Aldous Huxley and perverting it into "Hurr durr I took acid and became a higher being than you" - all people who take acid do is fry their brains whilst instilling sometimes permanent delusions that they are suddenly better than everyone else.

This.

Interesting.

Looking into this now.

Also the white lighter thing

>the white lighter thing
explain pls

A sacrificial occultist practise. Harvesting at the height of youth. 27 is a significant year in human biology.

Demoralization, destruction of the family unit and tradition. The jews wanted white men atomized, they had already destroyed Russia but they knew they couldn't implement 'communism' outright so they used culture to blame the evil white man for all ills.

That's also why they started the pointless Vietnam war, it was to say "Look goyim, look at what happens when you let evil white men be in charge, napalm and evil everywhere! Time to destroy everything you hold dear, here do some LCD, have lots of sex and abortions etc etc
Making music was instrumental in pushing this, Bob Dylan anyone? They had previously destroyed public interest for classical music. It all happened in stages, previously they had put out the "rock idols" like Presley to loosen people up for the coming subversion

Attached: beatles-crucifixo-invertido.jpg (329x220, 19K)

Lol Aldous Huxley was an evil Satanist you fool

To make you worship the lizard king

Beatles are the biggest satanic glowniggers that walked the earth.