Well Jow Forums?

Well Jow Forums?

Attached: 1548413226557.jpg (1036x1036, 140K)

Attached: 1549128938205.jpg (1920x1088, 428K)

>trans
>not demons

Attached: download (2).jpg (299x168, 10K)

Trans humans rights rights??

>we should make it illegal to help people who are suffering, in pain, self-sterilize themselves, mutilate themselves, highest suicide rate, etc, by letting them know they have a mental illness

What did Dr Shekelstein mean by this?

I can't stand virtue signalling faggots who spew this shit. Nobody cared about transexuals twenty years ago why should we now?

I don't get it.

Attached: ezgif-1-bba21b9025.gif (405x405, 2.45M)

What the hell does a duck know about humans anyways? Fuckin rapists.

Image red-pill
To quote SwaggerSouls
"I don't care if you're gay, it's when you're a faggot that I have a problem"

what "rights" do trans not have that normal humans have? hmm?

It is almost universally a sign of mental illness that is left unchecked and results in self-harm a staggering amount of the time.

They are people, just like any other person with a mental illness. They need help. What they don't need is people promoting their delusion as reality and punishing those who refuse to promote said delusion if they are not harming them physically or financially.

Exactly what rights do normal people have that the blokes in the tran movement don't?

Attached: Edit4U.png (1036x1036, 996K)

>trannies -
>get help

Attached: 1549241789010.webm (288x360, 1.56M)

having people not think you are mentally ill based on your own choices is not a right.

This is correct, they get the exact same set of rights as everyone else.

What fucking “rights” are being denied? The right to not be made fun of or bullied? The right to feel like something is wrong with your life so we should sacrifice all our issues to help you with yours? The right to make people at large uncomfortable with your actions and consequences and not except any sort of rebuke? These aren’t fucking rights you brain dead morons, they’re shit every human deals with daily. What you’re asking for is respect and understanding. And guess what? To receive those things, you first have to give them. Opinions and character are not awarded, they are earned

being enabled as a crazy person is a right?

Amazing!

Based zoomer with the fucking piledrive holy shit.

i'm not a tranny but plz let me be a crazy mofo man
my brain don't wanna play like the normies

Attached: AFG2Ze8tE7AE6F44.png (1500x1552, 609K)

This "person" has never had a complex thought in their life

They dehumanised themselves and faced to bloodshed

Repent or burn.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 548K)

Feminism is a viral bioweapon virus. A bio-terrorism outbreak. These "people" mutate and become Demons.

> How to spot the infection

Wanting to destroy the family and men, hatred of children, wanting(and doing) killing of babies along with abortion, sexual/gender confusion, increase rates of homosexuality, pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia,transgender, various disturbing fetishes, cannibalism, wanting to destroy whites, social castes like social insects in large numbers, SIDS, miscarriages, fertility issues , stillborn's, wanting to attack and fuck the un-infected, obsession with things like snakes, sexual promiscuity(large numbers of partners), etc

> Categories relating to virus infection

Immune(People that cannot be infected by the virus)

Non-Infected(People that don't have the virus and can be infected)

Resistant(People that the virus has trouble infecting, but are not immune to being infected)

Hosts(People that have the virus)

Carriers(People that have the virus, but is dormant for long periods of time or even generations without showing any signs of infection. Some types of carriers can spread it)

Transmitters(People that are being used by the virus to spread it, but are not fully/completely infected)

Spreaders(People infected with the virus that spread the virus)

Infected(People infected by the virus)

HiveMind/Colony Castes(Similar to social insects. Queens, Drones, Workers, Soldiers, Majors, Super Majors, Kings, etc)

Mutation(physical changes to all body systems)

Attached: 12376541.jpg (1069x713, 268K)

>trans
>human

pick one