Ask a Mexican anything

Attached: denisse gonzalez.jpg (800x1200, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

donde esta telefono

I ask of you to stop posting.

India fea, odio las prietas del sur.

Attached: mexican 11.jpg (979x1199, 269K)

She’ll be obese by age 23. Truly a disgusting race.

Attached: mexican 8.jpg (750x937, 113K)

Jesus, she's flat everywhere. I thought Mexican bitches were thicc.

Attached: mexican girl 2.jpg (684x1024, 97K)

Why do you talk so loudly all the time?
Why do you have no concept of personal space?
Are you all like that or just the tourists I've met?

Attached: 3.jpg (1253x1600, 225K)

mexico del norte debe ser un pais solo de criollos, a la mierda los indios asquerosos del sur

im different

stop posting this asian bitch you autispic she's obviously not mexican

Attached: Mexican girl guitar.jpg (2152x2524, 1.25M)

shes not asian.

Why do you guys always smell like shit?no concept of taking a bath from time to time?

Not if you keep her on a steady diet of methamphetamine and cocaine. Why don't you use your brains to solve problems instead of just pointing them out?

post benis

Attached: Global average showers.png (554x501, 50K)

literally looks like a teenage jewish boy.

Is it still safe to take a sex holiday in Tijuana? What are the chances police fuck with a solo gringo?

what part of mex hee co you from

Mestizo, castizo, or el goblino?

its safe, that city has lived of american cum

Outside of cheese, black beans, salsa and sour cream, what else should I put on my nachos?

Honestly man I wouldn't go alone if I were you, it is really not safe to travel to mexico. If you do though wear the shittiest clothing you can muster. I'm talking jogging pants with holes/stains, plain white shirt. You want to look like a turbo hobo. It really won't matter if you're paying for hookers, I mean they'll take your money anyway. Why not just drive to vegas if you're that close?

jalapenos, avocado and meat or chicken.

tapatio

because tijuana has ocean and its funnier than vegas.

I'm right on par then. I shower every day and usually at least once extra after working outside or something, but usually at least one day a week (weekend) i don't bother washing my hair, so I'm at about 8-6, myself.

Why is your country a lawless, crime ridden hellhole, failed state where human life is worth as much as toilet paper you use to wipe your ass?
Why dont you create your own black shadow death squads and get rid of the cartel cancer?

Jow Forums reference there

Which state are you from?

I'm right on par then. I shower every day and usually at least once extra after working outside or something, but usually at least one day a week (weekend) i don't bother washing my hair, so I'm at about 8-6, myself.

Are people from Western Mexico, specifically Nayarit and Michoacán considered white in Mexico?

Attached: mexican model 3.jpg (816x1024, 70K)

see

thats serbia. a dark and poor shithole.

Attached: Top_five_largest_economies_in_2050.jpg (800x355, 32K)

will you tell your cousins to stop sneaking into america?

you stop too.

Fuck that man. As a gringo, I would rather take my chances in detroit or some other equivalent US shithole. San Diego has beaches, why would I want to go to bean beaches unless it's in one of those tourist areas? More importantly, this gentleman was inquiring about prostitutes, which would probably have some advantages of engaging in on that side of the border. I really can't think of any good reason to go to mexico myself other than the tecate tastes better and I could buy some real kinder eggs for my kids and I don't even drink anymore.

why you did not tell your irish cousins first?

Attached: Spanish commonwealth.png (863x443, 161K)

because we in Mexico enjoy real freedom, not like you.

Attached: nevado de toluca.jpg (640x360, 91K)

It's okay to be triggered mexibro even if it wasn't my intention, but the day we get death worshiping drug cartels that skin people alive and skull fuck their decapitated heads in front of their children, they you will have the right to speak to me in such manner.

How do you cook the meat normally?

Attached: CpJsRv2LL8B.jpg (1026x970, 194K)

Build wall?

if the majority of mexicans start worshipping death and skin people alive, then you would have reason, but its less than 1% fortunately.

Serbia is worse than Mexico. eastern Europe is like Africa btw.

65 Mexico 19,480
83 Serbia 15,164

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

Attached: Mexico HDI 2030.jpg (835x960, 165K)

I think there is a bit of truth in that, but not really. Although it must be nice to be around your own kind with no shame about it. I know how chicanos are with this, but do you guys bitch about niggers too? Honestly though man, I think Mexico could be a great country, but it's not up to us up here to do that and all your trash that floats over here is going to destroy this country and end up fucking everybody over.
The US bought that at a point where they could have leveled Mexico City. They even paid a pretty fair price too.

Serious fucking question MexAnon: Why do you fucking stinking taco niggers talk so fucking loud in your jajajaja language when you’re on the phone with another taco nigger, in the middle of the fucking grocery store...? Is it because you think we can’t understand you? It’s not a fucking fiesta for dios sake. Fuck.

Mexico and South America are the most dangerous places in the world. Id rather be in Syria with the war going on frankly

Is it dangerous to live in Mexico?
I saw a lot of things you like to do here on Jow Forums.
Why you like to partition each other so much?

>Mexico and South America are the most dangerous places in the world. Id rather be in Syria with the war going on frankly

not really.

Attached: homicide rates.png (527x589, 19K)

its not, unless is tamaulipas, mexico state or guerrero

its med influence.

Attached: dt.common.streams.StreamServer.jpg (1305x870, 159K)

1. ¿por que no te calles?
2. ¿Cual es mejor: un burrito increíble o tres tacos decepcionantes?
3. Donde esta mi dinero para mi pared?

t. gringo that got better at Spanish after getting knocked on the head

Attached: 48386688_2600443796663121_5134946793246687232_o.jpg (1080x1080, 111K)

Yes, you are their life blood. Stay in the red-light district and you will be fine. There is Mexican police everywhere picking up low-lives causing trouble or harassing people.

Bro-tip take a cab straight to Hong-Kong(Adult-Disney Land) and try not to have nightmares about not being there every night.

why are mexican women such whores?

2. un burrito
3. chuck schumer no quiere

Attached: 32238940916_713b7849df_b.jpg (684x1024, 236K)

que lindo. un filósofo Mexicano.

de donde eres? eres blanco? de que ciudad eres? que te gusta de la comida mejicana?

I will give you $509 if you timestamp your feet covered in raw eggs.

Attached: 1AEB5C41-5720-4A5A-8B2E-AFD11605CDAB.jpg (1024x1024, 119K)

dude, thats 2015.
2018 33k murders with 129million people
is around 25 murders per 100k.
What happened to Mexico? murders have doubled!

TRANNY JANNIES BTFO 9CHAN IS UP AND RUNNING

GET OVER THERE RIGHT NOW REPORT IN TO THE DISCORD

NO MORE NIGGER RIM THREADS GET IN THE NEW POL DISCORD WHERE WE ARE PLANNING A NEW HWNDU

ITS HAPPENING

narcowar

Onions gringo, de Pittsburgh. Y si, onions muy blanco. Y por la comida mexicana? Me encanta esto comida porque yo cocino para ganar un salario. Sabor es sabor, y tu cultura tiene mucho de eso

whats her name?

y que equipo es mejor? pats o los steelers?

Attached: barbacoa torta.jpg (262x192, 11K)

Que es mas bonito, Canada o Nueva York?

hey amigo, is the city of San Felipe safe? I heard it was a gringo colony. Do you have to speak Spanish there? Asking for a friend.

how easy/difficult is to enter the USA illegally having noone know you enter or when you did?

Why are enchiladas rojas so god damn good?

Attached: zkTfzTP.png (620x620, 204K)

why do you fuckers have so many fucking children?

i hate you so fucking much

Attached: TRUMP15646123.png (774x927, 604K)

god this french president was such a joke

well he is French

Attached: FREEDOMINTENSIFIES.gif (587x404, 538K)

wtf did this graph even mean lmfao

How many slutty arab bitches have you banged?

Attached: Rhodes_Mk_II_73_cropped.jpg (480x386, 62K)

Attached: eMm76Xzzh8t34Uy.jpg (755x943, 172K)

I'm 7/7

jesus christ fuck off already

Why are Mexicans so militant about culture when Mexico literally has NO culture? Just a bunch of brown people trying to convince everyone that their speaking the language of Spain and dressing up/dancing like Spaniards doesn't mean they're conquered people pathetically trying to be like their masters.

Its cause they're heavily Spanish to begin with for certain regions. Other Mexicans think they're Aztecs and think all aspects of Mexican culture is Aztec shit.

Los Steelers, y coje los otros mi caballero

The new stripper chick is hotter.

>

Attached: IMG_20190204_101537.png (1080x1472, 359K)

Wrong pic lol

how many people have you killed?, also, why mexicans sounds like they are always happy?

>those giant cute indo eyes
I'm in love.