BREAKING: Alex Jones destroys Joe Rogan!

Grab your bug-out packs.....it's happening!
Joe Rogan on Twitter Dorsey and Soros's payroll! Alex Jones ready to through down on "Joe The Snake Rogan"!

Attached: rogan.png (1024x773, 734K)

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/watch/?video=5c578f7238c608001f110485
bitchute.com/video/lY0C5jtl6hNI/
youtube.com/watch?v=_mP9OmOFxc4
cloverchronicle.com/2019/02/04/joe-rogan-exposed-popular-podcaster-is-secretly-funded-by-twitter-ceo-jack-dorsey-and-george-soros
youtube.com/watch?v=ONUzQ4q-Amk
ccn.com/jack-dorsey-bitcoin-cash-app-2nd-popular-apple-app
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bamp

i wish the red chinese take over and just murder you all in their murder camps.

Q - Zionist
Alex Jones - Zionist
Jerome Corsi - Zionist
Roger Stone - Zionist
PJW - Zionist
Posobiec - Zionist
Bannon - Zionist
Ben Shapiro - Zionist
Jordan Peterson - Zionist
Geert Wilders - Zionist
Sam Harris - Zionist
Spencer - Zionist
Mich Enoch - Zionist
Lauren Southern - Zionist
Faith Goldy - Zionist
Sellner/Pettibone - Zionist
Tommy Robinson - Zionist
Ann Coulter - Zionist
Molyneux - Zionist
Cernovich - Zionist
George Webb - Zionist
Jason Goodman - Zionist
Matt Couch - Zionist
Milo - Zionist
JF - Zionist
Kevin MacDonald - Zionist
Andrew Anglin - Zionist
Weev - Zionst
Sargoy of Mossad - Zionist
Kyle Chapman - Zionist
Stephen Crowder - Zionist
Laura Loomer - Zionist
David Duke - Zionist shill
Gavin mccines - Zionist
Jared Taylor - Zionist
Robert spencer - Zionist
Pamela geller - Zionist
Charlie kirk - Zionist
Candice owens - Zionist
Thomas paine - Zionist
Douglas murray - Zionist
Joe Rogan - Zionist shill
Kate Hopkins - Zionist
Elon Musk - Zionist
Kanye West - Zionist
Proud boys - Zionist
Mr. Metokur - Zionist
Pewdiepie - Zionist

link

TRUTH

i hate eceleb threadposters too

Attached: sage.jpg (592x600, 66K)

infowars.com/watch/?video=5c578f7238c608001f110485

BAMP

Remember that thought....and don't ever cry out "Why?".

it's time we start pushing back against the persecution of Alex.
Alex, though a bit excitable at times, is /our/ guy. i'm similarly frustrated with him for his failure to name the jew...but i know he knows he'd be eviscerated over night (and forever labled a nazi) if he pursued this path. even so, i think he should start pressing this line of inquiry (the JQ).

the point is, Alex deserves our support. undertaking his cause is incumbent of Jow Forums...and, on the main, Alex has done a lot to redpill millions of normies.

moreover, this insolent turd, Toe Rogan, tossed him under the bus and shit all over him -- even though Alex had a lot to do with the success this ingrate now experiences.

so that's two good reasons to come to Jones' aid: freespeech a la redpills and he's the nemesis of the manlet munchkin.

pathetic link of nothing, where's the video?

Take the battle rope out your ass and link already.

its just a picture

>pewdiepie
>Zionist
kek

>Because they're jellyfish
i'm sold

(((kjelberg)))

disable your adblock

cheers

I would actually buy joe rogan vs alex jones as a ppv fight or even go to it in person especially if Eddie Bravo agreed to coach Alex for the fight.

Alex Jones is a meme unto himself.

>David Duke zionist
U wut nigger?

Berg means mountain in Swedish and Norwegian my American friend.

bitchute.com/video/lY0C5jtl6hNI/

ITS HAPPENING
NOT A CHANCE YA GODDAMN RED COMMIE 1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN!

>i think he should start pressing this line of inquiry (the JQ).
He's had 20+ years to do this. He won't. This is a really really old debate too, back when 9/11 was a recent event he would cover up all the info that Israel was involved in it or only sparingly admit something here and there.

OY VEY

Attached: pol_happening.gif (1221x850, 425K)

Taigs, out!

The result was the 9/11 truth movement becoming a kook type of thing that focused on dubious stuff like Dick Cheney giving standdown orders, and not the hard hitting facts about Israeli Mossad agents being arrested in NYC for suspicion of involvement in the attack and then released by Zionist Michael Chertoff who was head of Homeland Security under Bush.

Look at the comments, lol.
youtube.com/watch?v=_mP9OmOFxc4

Toe Rogan thought he could ride the wave of public adulation without tripping up because of his subhuman IQ. All waves crash.

He is very high IQ but his ego is off the charts

>127 on an internet test

>just did 120 on mensa.no.
>SEETHING mainly because of Rogan

Adjusted for 60 year old age probably

Attached: 9g62gCjF8FdRctFC.jpg (782x810, 146K)

paid internet test. i wonder how much they paid him

love AJ. i dont know the details, but Joe Rogan needs to defend his friends.

Toe Rogan is apparently involved in CIA mind control cults via psychedelics

Joe destroyed himself by trying to sit on the fence.

Attached: PFO5-636NiyRbjdAAyDM_gBJo6WyBrTDhWJqSSSveCg.jpg (348x405, 11K)

what about kjel, likw kewl or somethin?

Naming the Jew isn't Joneses job. That's what Jow Forums is for. Don't be so autistic Alex Jones is a fucking hero.

Its swedish for Fuhrer.

Kek, always astounded at the retardation of amerimutts. There's like 10 Jews in all of Scandinavia

Alex?

Kjell is a common male name in Sweden

lmao

bump

cloverchronicle.com/2019/02/04/joe-rogan-exposed-popular-podcaster-is-secretly-funded-by-twitter-ceo-jack-dorsey-and-george-soros

But surprisingly Shecky Sheckleburg is /ourguy/
We never saw it coming

shit bro Cash app is owned by jack dorsey, I wonder who else owns his sponsors.

False. He's been talking about it for years:
youtube.com/watch?v=ONUzQ4q-Amk

Good video. I love Alex Jones and all of the Good work he has done for the republic, which is why I hope he loses his riches. I hope he secures his kids’ future and keeps some good land for farming, a big house and all the equipment and stuff he needs, but then I hope he gives away his supplement Empire or stop all advertisements for his products. This is the only way Alex will get even closer to God and His Kingdom, and it is for this reason I say these things, out of Love. I hope Alex sees that the more his operation expands, the more his relationship to God will contract.

Attached: 4DCE0CCD-F0D8-4024-B90B-CFC65DB25D3F.jpg (800x800, 213K)

Yeah, he's been caught red handed. Rogan is done.

ccn.com/jack-dorsey-bitcoin-cash-app-2nd-popular-apple-app

bamp, don't let this slide frens

bump

no pewdiepie actually said kill all the jews that means he's not a zionist

lol kike founf point for me.

Joe pussied out because he's scared of associating with anyone that was banned from normie social media. If you are not on social media you've been essentially excommunicated and Joe Rogan cucked out.

Imagine how much MORE Spiritful Mel and Alex would be if they gave away their riches and picked up the cross. They would be unstoppable!

Attached: D94B3142-0DAB-4884-83C3-B69C86FAD254.jpg (675x900, 98K)

Yeah Duke hates jews

Joe is a business man and has high social iq. He sold out when he did fear factor. In his mind tho he is he sees himself as irreverent and alternative

>> joe rogan sold out a long time ago goy. ipso facto place your morals aside and enjoy the programming. youre getting sleepy goyim. so sleepy

Attached: 0955D4C4-6377-4D39-93E1-9397A67A1694.png (750x1334, 1.37M)

any good parts or is it just alex jones rambling for nearly 30 minutes?

Alright then.

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

I never listened to joe rogan because hes fake as fuck just as a person. there are way too many dick riders in his followership. Hes fucking 5'2" and into body building and martial arts... What more do you need to know? Its called little man syndrome ie low self esteem so he overcompensates. Thats not interesting to listen to. Its cringe.

any particular time?
i'n not into watching 90 mins of that

#FREEALEX

Attached: new-coolest-monkey.jpg (415x626, 52K)

Your definition of zionist is broken. There is a difference between believe Palestine is the true home of the jew and wishing every jew on earth was either dead or trapped in the middle east.

Faggot

the amount of faggotry here is too high for me to take seriously
>facebook
>joe rogan page
>back peddling
>lets set up another fake interview with more planned fake responses
>ROAD TO REDEMPTION
>WONDER WHAT THAT MEANS

Will the public give him a chance to redeem himself? Or did joe fuck himself so hard that he has no chance for forgiveness now that the truth is out

NPCs have a pretty short memory. Joe knows he just needs to have an episode where they talk about monkeys and bears for a few hours to make it all good again.

Attached: 1518573301428.jpg (930x1363, 863K)

I was thinking a couple months but who knows, you could be right. I don’t knkw if it’ll be the same though. Every time he brings any social media person or journalist everyone will be reminded of the sellout joe is

>everyone will be reminded of the sellout joe is
maybe 5% care enough about it to stop watching. these are not smart and discerning people.

Being such a faggot that you couldn't provide link in OP. I don't care that you linked it 4 posts later. FUCKING KILL YOURSELF!

That's always how he has been doing this.

(((road to redemption)))
Aka, Suck 4 Niger Dicks, and Say 3 ProDiversity statements.

>everyone will be reminded of the sellout joe is
this.
but whatever. Joe sold out years ago now. his podcast has long since worn out it's usefulness and the NPC's still listening probably couldn't care less

There's literally nothing wrong with Zionism

based, fuck toe rogan

suprise suprise who isnt on that list

Attached: nowimnotsayingitslizardsbutitslizards.jpg (300x168, 6K)

HE WAS ALWAYS A SHILL TO ME.

CONFIRMED- 1000th time

Come on people!

Jogan has never said anything inspiring. His old guests did. Lately I find myself turning him off 15mins in. Dude weed lmao is too strong with this one. Nature has run it's course. Into the abyss he go's.

I unsubbed. This is the most sure-fire way to send a message. Fuck I encourage people who aren't subbed to sub just so they can unsub next episode.

Plenty of time to come up with pre-scripted responses. Thanks, Toe!

>I encourage people who aren't subbed to sub
kek, get fucked joe

Attached: rogain.jpg (146x156, 9K)

>Pewdiepie - Zionist

Delet or face the 9 year old army.

Is this a comprehensive list of 'darkweb intellectuals'?

you must be 18 to post here, jannies on suicide watch

Well that odd baby-juice stem cell treatment should’ve told everyone who this guys allied with. You Anons would never even be offered cutting edge treatments like that. Blood transfusions from the young, DNA modding, cures for cancer. Joe is a low level minstrel in the break away civilization.

I mean, joe has problems, but criticizing a man for wanting to be healthy is pretty autistic. If you’re going to hit him, hit him somewhere else instead of projecting your own insecurities on him because you’re too fucking lazy to lift weights.

Hi alex

>caring about some e celeb kikes
i fucking hope to go you are beaten to death u dumb shit ass nigger double faggot

Hes naturally stocly dipshit. Its not about health. Its about the ability to defend himself which of course isnt a bad thing. But the fact that hes taken it to the extreme of becoming a pro at fucking jew jitzu and shit is just a sign that he has super low self esteem. Most people just buy a gun. But the point is, if his self esteem is that low why would you be interested in what he has to say. People look for balanced minds for advice, insight etc. Super low self esteem is not a place where life advice comes from

Naturally stocky*

Now he has time to come up with scripted answers written by someone else, this will help nothing. Also, dorsey saying everyone had the right to communicate online, I guess that means terrorist cells as well, fucking faggot is supporting our enemy,

>unironically saying "e celeb" in such a fashion.

"Incel" and "eceleb" are getting stale, come up with new buzzwords.