When did you realise that he was right about everything?

When did you realise that he was right about everything?

Attached: david.jpg (1880x2954, 408K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9zzO4iRiobw
youtube.com/watch?v=ET9cnj3RfRU
youtube.com/watch?v=4S_Y-c5C89g
youtu.be/e5qJYwfAju8
youtu.be/oiCnrn6LkUo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he predicted the collapse of the berlin wall and soviet union to within months when everyone thought it would last for decades longer at least.

everyone who placed a bet on it on the isle of wight make big cash.

he's never been right about anything.

About a month ago. Been trying to process his ideas with Sitchins.... Its a total mindfucking good time

the minute he packed in footbal, he was shit

Infinite love is the only truth and everything else is illusion, m8.

David Icke was a failed soccer player. Broke his leg realised he had no job and wouldn’t be able to make any money.

> MUH aliens
> literally anything construe a few factoids and paints a false picture. Retards dumb enough to believe it, and take him seriously.

He thinks the planet Saturn doesn’t exist.

His whole conspiracy shtick is just to cover his rent by saying outrageous shit to get free ads from the media similar to trump.

The Biggest Secret is still his best work.
His massive live lectures are something else.
I saw him live in 2011.

Reptillians are BOTH about psychopath humans AND psychopath entities.

You have reptillian genes as a human being along with every other mammal on earth.
youtu.be/9zzO4iRiobw

Brendon Oconnel says Icke is starting to talk about Talpiot

will you kill yourself please?

Attached: the Jews are at the top goyim.png (590x598, 357K)

Icke never said the Planet Saturn doesn't exist.
where did you hear that rubbish?

Didn't break his leg during soccer. He suffered from rheumatoid arthritis. And had to retire. He was a goalie.

Clearly like most ignorant ill-informed /pol users, you have never even read one of his books.

Reptilian pls go.

He's red pilled on a lot of things but mixes it up with a lot of crap too. He's more honest than Alex Jones though, who seems to be obvious controlled opposition.

Notice Icke is not on the ADL website?

He's a good tool for the opposition. If you start talking about the privately owned central banking system or the JQ they will try and throw you in with "wacko conspiracy theorists" like Icke.

After this tweet.

Attached: 1549258353817.png (719x412, 124K)

The powers of autism are strong in him. Were I once doubted now I believe. Icke is a holy prophet on a crusade against the Rothschilds and their demonic ways.

Great little old video.

youtube.com/watch?v=ET9cnj3RfRU

When i saw him on ancient aliens.

If Icke's works were figurative I'd buy in. All he has done has set his followers up as the Tin-foil clan, therefor removed their voice from public debate. Something like what the Jewish/Mossad controlled opposition does when infiltrating and profiting from Goyim stupidity.

Does anyone have that awesome Street Fighter esque pic of him about to fight a reptilian?

Attached: Metaphorically speaking.png (1011x561, 1.01M)

Icke was Right.

youtube.com/watch?v=4S_Y-c5C89g

If someone can realize that when he says intergalactic shapeshifting reptilian he's using that as a metaphor for Jews then it's pretty easy to see he's right far more often than wrong. He just doesn't want to be publicly crucified for naming them so he says "reptilian" when he means "jew"

no dude. Its both Jewish psychos AND their Reptillian masters.

Dont fucking ignore the ancient world like most faggots do

youtu.be/e5qJYwfAju8
youtu.be/oiCnrn6LkUo

Attached: 086.jpg (1920x1080, 308K)

Attached: 092.jpg (1920x1080, 282K)

Attached: 095.jpg (1920x1080, 200K)

Post (((DAVID))) (((KIKE))) under his videos and watch what happens next.

A good laugh, I would assume.