What’s your excuse for not having a white baby?

Are you in a high paying field/major where you can afford to have kids?

If not, how are you trying to increase your income?

Are you a Virgin? How do you plan on changing that?

Attached: B302A893-9DAC-44D0-9CD6-9A271AD6C219.jpg (1242x1134, 545K)

I'm 26 and never kissed a girl

How are you going to change that? There are plenty of ugly/chubby white girls out there. Take one for the team and marry one

I won't change anything. I love my manchild lifestyle and my parents support me.

Why don't you go to a hooker? or do they send you away bc you smell?

I don't care about Sex

You won’t love it when you’re fifty, your parents are dead, and you’re surrounded by Browns. You’ll be alone.

I don't mind being alone. I've never had any friends so I'm used to it

>What’s your excuse for not having a white baby?
I'm not fit to be a parent.
>Are you in a high paying field/major where you can afford to have kids?
Nope, not like economic problems would stop me. Plenty of poor people have kids.
>If not, how are you trying to increase your income?
Even if I increase it I still won't get kids.
>Are you a Virgin? How do you plan on changing that?
By not caring. I'll either lose it or not. Doesn't matter in the end.

Oh, you're one of those. Well... then. Don't.

Why aren’t you fit to be one?

You need to smoke more weed user. All those women you think are ugly will become sexy just smoke more pot and everything will work out. Dont worry about the future you dont need a job just weed and a hole to nut inside. Smmmoookkkeeee are you smoking yet???

>I'm not fit to be a parent.
That has never stopped anyone.

>I love my manchild lifestyle and my parents support me.
Same but my parents can't support me anymore so I'll have to find a (any) job soon. Plus I flunked uni.

>Are you in a high paying field/major where you can afford to have kids?
Yes but havent got a job yet that is qualified. Still make enough to be able to have a kid

>Are you a Virgin?
Nope

The reason im not having a family is simply because there is a massive lack of females, you need one to have a kid and preferably you want one who is decent looking and decently trustworthy.
Neither of these things is exactly abundant in todays dating scene...ive met more TRAPS than regular single girls in the past few years

Married at 30, both have ok jobs, not enough for saving/kid making.
Both interviewing this month for jobs good enough to build up money and start having kids.
>blacks/hispanics my age at my job making the same amount of money as me have 2-3 kids + govt assistance
>since I cant bring myself to raise a kid on the govt's dime they get to outbreed me

Black and Hispanic birthrates are falling like crazy man. Don’t worry. As long as you get it figured out soon

Progeny need someone to be around with so they have instinctual guidance. No, I don't mean surrendering their freedom but actually feel like they're the child of someone not their brother or sister. I think I lack the capability to assume the role of a parent in an instinctual way. Sure I can pretend I'm a father or anything but it won't really make me as such even if I dipped my sexual organ in someone to create them.

I'm not that desperate.

I make six figures but I'm gay :3

almost 28. I just got a tech job making 47k a year after making sub 30 my entire 20's but will be 60 before end of year. no debt. everyone i work with is 6-10+ years my senior. If I had a wife I would be motivated enough to work as high up the ladder as needed, but women and me just dont *click*. High functioning Aspie, and modern women dont want or understand that.

I actually want a family, but im autistic, so yeah, not going to happen.

i fear life

Oh vey! SHUT. IT. DOWN.

It also leads to psychosis and murder

28yo Arian w/ 27yo arian for 10 years. Will all the gibs coming out of our checks it hard to maintain moddest house, and children while still saving. Planning for 3 kids.

Aryan* (((autocorrect)))

Like to smoke the devil's weed and my third white child on the way.

Just start having babies user. Forget the money aspect. Go to a midwife for the birth. Dont vaxx or else the white child is just wasted. Let the browns and ignorant masses vax. Homeschool. Grow ur own food.

3rd one on the way. whats your excuse?

I can't have one.

Is the pre-requisite to enter heaven?

Then I have no salvation.

Feels bro. Silimar situation. Have some "friends" that breed like rabits because those gibs scale with kids. Meanwhile I feel like my checks getting smaller.

It only leaves to more shitskin babies.

Wtf how? Is sweden really that bad?

that I want to go on an adventure

Yeah its really bad, most girls you meet are either taken or toxic

But I have 4 and I'm not a low iq incel... vod if my child turns into an incel I will kill myself.

Get off of pol. You dont be long here. You are the problem. You're literally what 90% of the posts here are about.

I’m already dead.

Having a child causes huge changes in the brain chemistry of the father. Basically it's a cure for manchild-syndrome with a decent if not perfect success rate.