What does Jow Forums think about mummhad ali

Well?

Attached: 479px-Muhammad_Ali_NYWTS.jpg (479x599, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't like Arabs.

Did you do your part?
Did you do to accelerate today?

Attached: 1549113954423.gif (720x780, 712K)

He was staunchly against race mixing, and wanted other races to develop separately, so he’s alright in my book.

Actually kinda based
t. Nazi

Dumbass, but he knew how to punch people.

>Well?
Why does every shill thread ask questions in the most patronizing way?

Fag loser charlatan moslem faker puke

yep

Spent three years in prison. Refusing the draft. And possibly dying in a fake war. Cool to me.

>mfw no one has said nigger yet

Attached: 1543305689836.jpg (351x351, 22K)

based fapstronaut

No chan ever called him the N word

Attached: PH-9678-6.jpg (450x565, 115K)

His win against foreman was brilliant

... Because they think they're better than you?

nigger

Sadly deluded. He really believed in what that sham "prophet" Elijah Mohammed said. He was wrong about Islam being "the black man's religion" too, for Islam enslaved (and castrated) blacks for 800 years before the huwite man did.
He was redpilled on race and was against racemixing. He was the greatest boxer of all time.

His win against foreman was a purchase. He paid his mental health for a legacy.
It wasn't genius, it was sacrifice.
F

Low iq nigger.

Foreman should have whooped him

Nigger.

Based gook

Nobody who isnt a boomer/gen x cares about him or boxing. The same old fat disgusting shithead that is worshipping blacks on football is the same who doesnt say "literally who (gives a shit)" when you mention metnion muhmuh whatever

Look at this
These niggers are standing in nice suits in a first world country where everything is handed to them on a silver platter, they dont have to eek out a shitty living in some third world african shithole after waking up in their mudhuts
All this and they are still angry at whitey
Nothing will please these outdated farm tractors

he cute

You are 62 years late

Man, i wish that Castro wasnt be such a fag and let Teofilo Stevenson fight Ali in pro ring. It would be a fight of the century.

He was the greatest at standing up while knocked out. Thats why he ended up retarded.
Im sure his nonsensical shit talking makes him every niggers role model.

the only decent person ever drafted into service

Garbage

Attached: 8ZYvBUtW1WM9Wuf1MlqlgO6E9s7.jpg (780x439, 39K)

youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4
He was redpilled asf, but he had flaws in his logic.
He thinks christianity and white people were bigger enemy to his race historicaly speaking than Arabs and Islam were, his comparisson of humans and birds is bad metaphor. But I agree with him on many things and I recommend everybody to watch his first fight against Sonny Liston and first fight against Joe Fraizer, epic fights.

Ali was legend, Klitchko was boring hugger, he cant deserve any type of mentioning
Actually because of 3 year lay off he missed his prime years and later his reflexes slowed down, and after Foreman fight he was robbed by Don King forcing him to fight at old age against some of the hardest punchers such as earnie shavers and ron lyle. But in his prime he dodged every punch, watch first fight against Sonny Liston.