¡¡¡HAPPENING!!! MANY KILLED IN BOMBING AT SHOPPING MALL

At least 11 people were killed (perhaps many more) in a terrorist bombing at an upscale shopping centre in the posh Hamarweyne district of Mogadishu, Somalia. This is the deadliest terrorist bombing in Mogadishu in a few weeks. What should be done to solve the violence in the city?

>Car bomb in Mogadishu claims 11 lives

>11 people have died and 10 were wounded after a car bomb exploded at a shopping mall in the Somali capital. Police believe the armed al-Shabaab group may be behind the attack. On Friday at least 13 Shabaab fighters were killed in a US army airstrike outside Mogadishu. The blast occurred in Mogadishu's Hamarweyne district, a busy area with shops and restaurants.

>"Several dead people were removed from a wrecked building at the blast scene. So far [the] death toll is 11 civilians and 10 others injured," police officer Mohamed Hussein told Reuters news agency. A witness saw one dead person at the scene, where four cars were burned out and a restaurant destroyed.

>Al Shabaab is an al-Qaeda-linked armed group fighting to overthrow the country's western-backed government and establish its own rule based on a strict interpretation of sharia law. It frequently carries out bombings in Mogadishu and other parts of Somalia against government and other targets.

en.rfi.fr/africa/20190204-somalia car-bomb-mogadishu-11-killed-shabaab

Attached: Scene.jpg (1066x1295, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Aden
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>HAPPENING

oh what is........ oh it's Mogadishu. ummmm okay

>t. somali

Oh shit a bombing.
>Somalia.
lmao dead nigs.

Come on guys 11 civilians died because of Muslim terrorists and that's all you can think of? The low hanging fruit?

Where are the Blackhawks?

Have you thought about it? Sure it sounds bad, but once you realise that they are black all the sadness goes away. Seriously give it a try.

Oh no that sucks

>Mogadishu
Who cares?

Of course it’s saf when innocents die, but are you expecting anyone to be surprised? This is commonplace in that region.

>If in West
Happening
>Somalia
Who cares?

>Posh
>Somalia

Pick one OP.

I thought it was the Minnesota mall for a second. Little Mogadishu is an American town.

>upscale
>posh
>somalia

What? Did they have an indoor toilet or something?

If it were in the west, humans could have been killed.

Lol, OP.
The way you phrased it to avoid talking about Somalia until you had the attention of the readers.

MANY KILLED IN BOMBING AT SHOPPING MALL AT LEAST 11 DEAD IN TERRORIST BOMBING AT UPSCALE BEAUTIFUL SHOPPING CENTER IN A POSH RESIDENTIAL WHITE PICKET FENCE PART OF somalia OMG GUISE

Who gives a flying fuck

>Somalia
who cares?

>posh, upscale
>somalia
kek

Attached: skin tone happening zone.png (1122x952, 34K)

Imagine being such a nigger loving faggot like OP

Accurate

there's no happening in the third world
sage in option field
best post in a while

>Happening
>Africa
Are you new here?

>happening
>mogadishu
Yeah whatever wake me up when there is no bombing in africa

Attached: 1548671185412.webm (640x352, 2.14M)

So what happened in minnesota?

>Mogadishu, Somalia
stopped reading right there
do not care, not my people, not my race

In a few weeks

Shit in the toilet.

Seems like a normal monday afternoon

What is the happening, the blast or the fact that there is still a shopping mall in Mogadishu?
Also, Somaliland must be recognized as an independent country, as it is the only functional (African-tier, but functional) Somalian region.

Attached: 640px-somaliland-map.png (728x424, 283K)

Who gives a fuck about Somalia?

It has more geopolitical importance than us, actually. Think on all the ships going from Mediterranean to Asia. Either they pass there or they must cross the Cape of Good Hope
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Aden

the pirate situation has mostly be solved though. There are a lot bases and ships guarding that area

>11 people
>deadliest bombing in the last few weeks
rofl sounds risky

wake up with shit in bed, i take notice...but shit in the toilet...
just another day.

>11 people
>many

whites really are better at everything

Attached: shall not.png (402x477, 193K)

>Hamarweyne district of Mogadishu, Somalia
Who cares?

In case any of you haven't been there, this is what a posh market in upscale Somalia looks like before you blow it up.

Attached: A woman walks through Hamarweyne district in South Mogadishu.png (706x466, 853K)

Good!
1.1 million shitskins would be better, but start nine the less!

This pic was taken shortly before the device detonated.

Don't make fun of them, all that trash on the ground is from really upmarket products.

Attached: 1542696496680.jpg (577x435, 30K)

So a bunch of niggers got killed?

Africa...lol

>posh
>Mogadishu

Attached: 1526438991478.gif (229x176, 987K)

pretty much this i mean it sucks but his place is a lawless shit hole and as bad as it sounds not much value was lost

Attached: 1548249399539.png (500x500, 489K)

>Upscale
>Mogadishu
No

>in the posh Hamarweyne district of Mogadishu, Somalia.
Stopped reading right there.

>happening
>only 11 died
>in some sandnigger shithole
about as surprising as finding shit in your toilet

Car bombs.....From the sky?!? No one is going to mention that!

Remember when we tried feeding these people and killed the warlords starving them to death just so they shoot us?

>Your people get bombed by US
>go after completely unarmed innocents who are entirely unrelated
Weak

8/10 gave me a good chuckle

This. That shit happens everyday in those shitholes.

Holy fuck this is it! It's happe-
>Somalia
LOOOOOOOOOL

good i hate somalis

>posh
>Somalia

pick one.

>upscale shopping centre
>posh Hamarweyne district
>Mogadishu, Somalia
Had a good chuckle

In other words, just another day in Somalia.

Just a week ago, a Syrian E.N.T doctor was killed in a bombing in Somalia. They said the hospital's fucking ambulance was used to carry on the terrorist attack. So sad he had to go work in that hellhole for better pay. Pic related, a post by a Somali coworker.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-28-12-34-14-712_com.facebook.katana~01~01.png (610x1024, 538K)

>Deadliest terror attack in weeks
Weeks, I tell you!

Attached: 1507181688464.jpg (1273x398, 250K)