Rural Chinese school awards top students with Raw Fish for doing well in exams

>Top pupils at a rural middle school in south China received a very unusual award for their excellent academic performance - whole raw silver carps.

>A total of 30 star students at the school in Xindong village, Fujian province were presented with the special award last Monday so that their families could enjoy a good meal during Chinese New Year, according to media reports.

>The vice-principal of Nan'an Jiudu Middle School said teachers decided to offer fresh fish as an award this year as it was a symbol of luck and was 'most practical'.

>Fish, especially cooked whole, are considered a symbol of prosperity in Chinese culture. The word for fish, 'Yu', is a homophone for abundance and excess. Last November, the same school also awarded each of its top students with a unique gift - an entire pork leg.

>Video footage of the prize-giving ceremony shows the happy students holding up the live fish, dangling from red strings, as the children smile for a group photo on stage.

>'Compared with cash scholarships, this is a great way to get parents more involved in their children's studies as they get to "enjoy" the reward,' one user commented on Chinese microblogging site Weibo.

>'This is so innovative and practical!' another user said.

>'I'd be super motivated to study too, if I were rewarded with food!' one user said.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6665001/Rural-Chinese-school-awards-students-RAW-FISH-doing-exams.html

Don't tell me this is the world superpower we're up to face with?

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (648x540, 97K)

Unironically based and redpilled

>Unironically based and redpilled

I'd be happy. Good food makes me happy. Your post made me tear up OP.

pretty cool

Nobody gave me anything for doing well
i would have been super happy if they gave me raw burger patties

based and roe pilled

Seems fishy

Attached: fbTzB.gif (265x172, 1.98M)

I won a fucking trophy at a spelling bee. Fuck that shit, I would have rather had some fresh chunk of maguro or a non-sustainable orange roughy

>YOU DO GOOD
>YOU GET FOOD
>YOU NO DO GOOD
>YOU NO GET FOOD
This is why they're fucking winning.

>Trump starts the Hamburgers of tommorow educational plan

Meat is murder

China
>rewards students with high protein nutrition

West
>rewards students with debt

It's not meat, it's fish.

Remember when replying to an American flag, there's a good chance it's not a native-born speaker of English.

Que?

You are eating the flesh of an animal, the meat of the fish you moron.

A Chinese fish loaded with juicy lead and mercury. Delicious!

Attached: article-0-14E285F6000005DC-205_964x598.jpg (964x598, 130K)

Are those carp?
Because they sure do look like carp.
Not that there is anything wrong with eating carp.
It's like being gay, not that there is anything wrong with being gay, except it's, well, it's gay.
But those sure do look like carp.

A lot of vegetarians eat fish because they don't consider it to be meat; and that was the joke.

No animals don't suffer because they have no soul

Look up the definition of meat you uneducated fucknut.

ive only heard niggers say stuff like this
meat is meat niggert

I wish my magicarp could be useful

What the actual fuck is wrong with China. A lot of prevention is pretty damn easy and in the long way more profitable than, this.

You no think about future. You make cheap erectronics quick quick, porrution make you strung

anything that gets those chinks to stop eating dogs

>be me 8 years ago working at grocery store during college
>parcel of something in brown butcher paper rolls down the belt, idk what it is but it's some sort of meat
>ask the woman if she wants her 1 thing of meat in a separate bag from her cold stuff
>she looks at me with a super cunty pissed off look on her face and says "it's NOT MEAT, it's FISH."
>my brain is deciding whether or not to point out that meat is animal muscle, and this fish meat is the muscle of the fish, therefore making it meat and that I wasn't wrong with my statement
>decide this woman is probably some brain damaged retard and it's best to just not start this conversation
>say "alright then, do you want your FISH in a separate bag?"
>she says no, it can all go together