The One Drop Rule Immigration Act

The US needs to pass an immigration act called the one drop rule act.

Under this act, a person with any black African ancestry, no matter how small, would be denied admission to the United States.

Under this act, Mexicans, Central Americans, and, yes, "white" South Africans, would all be banned from immigrating to the US.

Attached: download.jpg (280x180, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/article/on-the-rise-of-mixed-race-britain/
geneticliteracyproject.org/2018/10/16/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fun fact: When the Nazis were looking to have racism built into their government, they looked at the American Democrat party and its one drop rule. They decided that was a bit too racist and dialed it back a bit to one of your grand parents. The Nazis were less racist than the Democrats.

Most blacks in the US are already going to be here though, not immigrants. This would make more sense for everyone else.

Attached: 568F2025-2578-4488-AAE4-8C1F02E659BA.jpg (627x1200, 629K)

>implying israel won't sue us for stealing their policies

All races are welcome to the US
this land is for everyone and was always intended to be

>American Democrat party
Are you stupid or just disingenuous?

Are you trying to ignore facts? It seems like you're trying to ignore facts.

based

it should be applied to semites first

Everyone has some ancestry that isnt white. Like it or not

Are you seriously arguing that Jewish or Arab ancestry is as bad as black ancestry?

1000 years should be the cutoff. If you have any non-white ancestors in the past 1000 years, you aren't white plain and simple

Wow I get to be white now.
Bye Bye niggers

Worse, user.
Much, much worse.

The only thing that's even close to as bad as black ancestry is Australian Aborigines ancestry.

Even the abo phenotype vanishes within a few generations.

Attached: 76D397CE-2E10-4E23-A18A-2052A994F822.jpg (500x350, 50K)

That’s not true and it’s unprovable without going into wishy washy origin theories that are whatever is popular this month.
My family has lived on the same land since at least the early 1600’s. I’m 100% Anglo Saxon Protestant and nothing else. I assume 96% of the people i grew up with are the same. I’ve no more got any black in me than Africans have white in them. America is the exception not the rule.

White Americans rarely have non-white ancestry. Even 0.5% African ancestry used to make a person a nigger in America under the one drop rule.

British people, on the other hand, will probably all be part nigger once you finish breeding your nigger population into the rest of the population.

unz.com/article/on-the-rise-of-mixed-race-britain/

It's strictest de jure instantiations were usually around 1/32 or 1/16, both of which white South Africans pass.

"White South Africans aren't white" is a shill talking point. There used to be a meme flag tripfag spamming threads on it.

All evidence shows that white South Africans aren't actually white.

They have Malay, Indian and worst of all African ancestry.

I thought that the vast majority of American blacks have actually been on this land longer than the majority of american whites whom are second, third, fourth, or fifth gen americans

unless you can trace back to the pilgrims blacks are more american than you

>"white" South Africans, would all be banned from immigrating to the US.
at least they are whiter than you shlomo

FUCK OFF YOU REDDIT SPACING NORMALFAG

>Not realising a DNA test would reveal that every single person has at least one black ancestor
Imagine being this stupid. People like you are a joke.

>believes he is 100% Anglo Saxon
Imagine being this delusional

>no mention of semites

your nose is showing shlomo.

No sweetie, just no

Go kys incel pls ok thx buh by

Are you a believer in Out of Africa or something?

If you weren't in the UK I'd swear you were this retard I know IRL. Swears he 100% white. Anglo-saxon too. He's an ugly fuck who looks like the fucker from the ziggy cartoons. He's an incel aspie capable of all sorts of self-delusion.

A vast majority of white people have no black ancestors. What's so hard to comprehend about that?

"White" South Africans have black ancestry. They'd be niggers under Jim Crow.

A lot of Americans especially in the south have very small black ancestry while American blacks have small white ancestry

American blacks are about 20% white on average. All American blacks are part white, except for African immigrants.

Only about 3% of white Americans have black ancestry.

geneticliteracyproject.org/2018/10/16/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/

It says the average white American has 0.19 percent African blood. Tiny but its there just in a very small dose. Another source puts it almost at 1 percent

This actually is right. My stepsons are 1/64th black - black great great grandmother on father's side - and it still shows in the noses and the extreme laziness & work aversion. Literally throw a tantrum and/or come up with every possible excuse not to do anything at all.

One drop is one too much.

No

In your fantasies shlomo

Attached: 1541909030847.jpg (646x792, 150K)

All of this will be in the past when the "right to be white" can be implemented.

>stepsons
Cuck

>Bu..but the DEMS are DA REAL RAYCISSSSS
STFU you stupid cuckservative. True right wingers are racist and PROUD OF IT.

Implement a standardized "Brown Paper bag Test" at all border crossings, airports and ports of entry.

Attached: me on de left.jpg (640x360, 105K)