Firearm ownership

>There are people on Jow Forums who don't own any guns
Pathetic

Attached: 1544934476096.jpg (320x320, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b2QkxMNyB3g
youtube.com/watch?v=Nn7Ofkm1bAE
youtube.com/watch?v=YAneTFiz5WU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Leaf posting an anime gun.
Pathetic.

Attached: KIMG0370.jpg (1836x3264, 2.04M)

Caught your attention, didn't it?

Attached: 1334815678508.gif (400x283, 187K)

at least we are allowed, don't you get tired of posting, canada/vietnam faggot?

filthy goyim don't deserve guns

I'm not even allowed a spoon.

>vietnam
wat
I'm a frog, not a viet.

Attached: frog gun.jpg (755x768, 154K)

Getting a shotgun cert. in the UK isn't difficult and getting a proper firearm license isn't much worse.
If you wait until you NEED a gun to start jumping through hoops, it'll be too late.

Attached: UK firearm laws v1.png (1559x5528, 1.18M)

Not even mad bro

can we please have our 38 billion back so we can build a wall

Attached: 1495600093609.jpg (1200x675, 99K)

Well, I'll compliment you on getting a German SIG instead of one of those godawful Indian MIM pistols assembled in Exeter.

Attached: I wish I had a gun.jpg (686x502, 121K)

Jumping through hoops for a God given right to weaponry and defense.

Pathetic.

>wow he took the bait

remember i made you admit who you are

Honestly I'm starting to think this is some ATF honeypot.

I'm not legally allowed to own a firearm because fudd cucks can't understand the constitution and understand that rights dont have conditions

Attached: 1544409085607.png (500x706, 245K)

That looks like DBZ, which is allowed by even the biggest faggot on Jow Forums

Canada is about to have TOO MANY GUNS.

Attached: Canadian Gun Control Advocates.png (1105x809, 454K)

is there a pistol made in the usa this century?
all I see them carrying are guns made in Europe.

Geeze, you didn't appreciate the weapons we dropped during enemy occupation?

Attached: 1.jpg (643x589, 34K)

Driving a VW, what a loser

Becasue gun owners are globalists.

Smith and Wesson, Ruger, and a few others. Personally I prefer foreign guns.

australians are way better at shitposting than you 3 or 4 total faggot leafs. go back to le reddit please

Yeah, it’s very strange seeing people put up with that. Arizona doesn’t exactly hassle me.

Thank you, I got lucky finding it.

Cuckier lol

looks like peak american gun designing

aha

aren't those low tier? be honest.

Smith and Wesson is actually pretty good. Ruger is alright. Both are better for revolvers than semi-autos. There are US companies that make complete dogshit.

I like my S&W

Lots. A cursory look at SHOT 2019 would show you multiple new American-made handguns.
Hell, Mossberg just recently showed off the first new handgun in at least several decades.
Exact fucking opposite. I want to make the ATF's job of disarming the populous impossible.

Attached: ATF suck.jpg (970x1291, 393K)

It was designed to shoot only long enough to steal a gun from an enemy soldier, and failing that you could throw it like a hang grenade and it had a 50-50 chance of exploding.

i use to have guns but then i lost them all in a boating accident. you guys better be careful i know it seems like a good idea to take all 100+ guns you own out for a boat ride but its not

he's saying they're good at revolvers. like 1800s tech. y'all have some catching up to do.

how did that work out, chief?

>how did that work out, chief?

Exporting freedom since 1776

T I P P I N G P O I N T

a man without a weapon is no man at all.

Magnum Revolvers are the red pill of the gun world

Hear, hear.

Attached: Mike Rowe firearms.jpg (736x736, 148K)

it was a massive failure. it was worse than your immigration policy.

>There are people on Jow Forums who saw more than 10 non whites in their whole life.
Pathetic.

See I was trying to be shill and chat with you, then you had to go be a butthurt gypsy about it.

Attached: 1520187224210.jpg (500x500, 11K)

>SHOT 2019
more like shit show 2019

wasn't*

youtube.com/watch?v=b2QkxMNyB3g
das rite

Can't be deadly since they're from the 1800s then. Can I shoot you with my revolvers?

Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

For context, Jesus is telling his followers who risk danger by traveling to sell their cloths off their back to be able to protect their families.

Nigger rig level: 100

He doesn't want to learn anything that may change his worldview.
I mean, you're not wrong. The Franklin Armory thing was pretty funny.
The new HiPoint pistol is pretty cool, though. Double stack mags, threaded barrel comes standard, grip safety so it doesn't rattle like the old ones did and some cyberpunk styling.

id argue 2 firearms is the minimum per man. one centerfire rifle and one sidearm. however, a well off man should have enough firepower and kit to outfit a small squad.

>Can I shoot you with my revolvers?
not if i'm packing an european pistol. y'all are in the stone age when it comes to guns.

>HiPoint
impressive

You had better not be talking shit about HiPoint. They're easily one of the most BASED companies in the industry.

Lol what? We have the market on long arms.

to defend your family is truly the most nobel of pursuits

are you implying the greatest semi-auto pistol isnt the m1911?

Sig P2022
>One of their "budget" designs

I don't know a company that kills more blacks than hipoint.

prove it

Burden of proof is on you. You were the first to make a claim.

I don't have a gun because I have no money.
Sometimes I think about saving the 10 or so dollars I have left every month and buy a hi-point.

isn't that a fat brick concocted last century?

Imagine how deflated and shrinked american cocks will be when we invent the personal energy shields who can deflect all high-velocity projectiles (guns, for retards)

Attached: dune-movie-screencaps.com-2441.jpg (1920x800, 77K)

Do it.
Eat just beans and rice if you have to.
Even a pocket .22 is better than a sharp stick.

Attached: Phoenix Arms HP22.jpg (1000x1000, 80K)

Thanks Doc.

Attached: Daily Dose XD.jpg (526x394, 49K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Nn7Ofkm1bAE
this is literally from another solar system. you won't have this made in the usa anytime soon.

you must not be too familiar with guns, thats fine they arent for everyone. the m1911 is produced and carried by many people all over the world. it has maintained its reputation as a reliable sidearm for over a century now.

I can't own a gun here but I got a generation passed down solid pure iron kukri I keep with me at all times.

Why would I be bothered about awesome fucking armor that I've always wished existed?
You're retarded.

You can own firearms in India. You're just stuck buying from domestic manufacturers with stupidly high prices for what you get.

Anyone got a guide or infographic or something for building a cheap AR? I know it's possible to build one for sub $300 but I want to get parts that will last longer than 1,000 rounds

That's not a longarm.

PSA sells some really inexpensive kits.

avoid AR jamomatics build slavshit instead

Fudd lore.

Buy a PSA upper and lower
Mate them together
Push in two pins

>no money

what do you mean?

You can buy a fully functional brand new firearm for 2 Benjamin's.

A pistol is not a longarm.

details.

[Arm brace intensifies]

ive put well over 1500 rounds through my springshit AR without a single malfunction. i honestly dont get this meme. do people not clean em or what? is my AR just blessed?

>look at Ameri/k/ans, having cool shiny stuff
>meanwhile in U/K/, get some dumb firearms.
Why is the UK so cucked ;(

Attached: aSVjtu7.png (2400x2400, 225K)

>sp2022
Its the gun for people that admit to the superiority of polymer but still want broken locking blocks

Just get Glock next time, pleb

>AR jamomatics
>implying slavshit isn't made by Drunken Ivan on his night shift
>implying I have the tooling to make slavshit

shig digs, man

yes, I know that.

fudd fact which doesn't care about your feelings

Back when the M16 was first adopted, they issued the guns without cleaning kits, they changed the propellant in the 5.56x45 and all sorts of shit like that. It was literal sabotage.
As it turns out, the AR-15 design has pretty much no ingress points for gunk and stuff in the ejection port gets blown out of the way because of how Stoner's not-quite-DGI system works.
You can see this in action here:
youtube.com/watch?v=YAneTFiz5WU

[laughs in freedom]

Attached: 716E9D46-89C6-4630-839A-BAE97BFED653.jpg (4032x3024, 2.5M)

Get your license, join your local gun orgs, get involved. The more gun owners you have the more political clout you have.
Giving up won't improve things.

Attached: when life gives you lemons.jpg (960x832, 361K)

There are people
Who dont, some things

DEAR GOD INFORM THE PRESIDENT

do you clean it before shooting? has it ever sat for a year? I've never used an AR that didn't malfunction and they were good brands.

these threads are created by ar15forum tards that made to many AR parts during the obama scare and trying to sell the cheap crap on you guys.

The 2nd amendment is a fucking joke.

Go ahead and have your target practice while we give the nation away faggots.

Thanks for cheering me up leaf :D

>Pathetic
This.

They are expensive so I get if you can only afford one. The odds you being next to that one when you need it are pretty slim, unless you live a studio apartment. I had a 2bed/2bath apartment and I was in the shower during a break in. Gun was in the master bedroom and 3 guys were between me and my gun. You should have one gun per living space which you spend more than 10% of your time in. Anywhere you sleep, one centered in the house and scattered around. Hand guns if you have small kids.

Attached: mountain.jpg (768x960, 219K)

will get my license this year. I have to make my last student loan payment then I am free as Dobby
will an AR-15 raise red flags as my fjrst gun? I do not intend to register it either (QC)

Buying one legally takes more time and money than bribing police officers when you kill someone.

delet this
i'd give my left nutsack for a hi point

AR-15's are restricted by name. There are some Not-AR's on the market if you want one that's NR.