Right-hand man of Dutch right-wing politician Geert Wilders, converts to Islam

>hln.be/nieuws/buitenland/islam/voormalige-rechterhand-van-geert-wilders-bekeert-zich-tot-de-islam~afc8aae8/

Is this it? Are we losing?

Attached: 763.jpg (763x508, 45K)

No. Islam is based and has the answer to the problems which plague modern men.

White Shariah is the path to global, then galactic domination, though the struggle to remove arabs and other shitskin islamists from the world will be a dark period in history.

>legal loli
>answer to the thot problem
>answer to the jew problem
>answer to the fag problem
>answer to the feminist problem
>answer to the shitlib problem

What is not to like? Yes, Mohammed was a homocidal maniac that fugged loli's, but I would be too if I could!

change the title to tony blairs sister

Based and redpilled.

Inshallah.

Well I guess Geert will have to deal with him the way Hitler dealt with his once good friend Röhm.

if this dude uses his conversion to push pink slime upper floor Talmudic faggotry instead of a mutual alliance, then string him up too

lmao this country is garbage

right wing cucks literally see no problem with selling out Europe to islam as long as only white people become muslims.

Traitors of Europe...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

This is so fucking funny, I remember this guy as the day of yesterday when he was bashing immigrants and muslims.

guy looks genetically homo

i'd prefer europe muslim and ethnic european than christian and shitskin majority

>converts to Islam.

converts die, just so that you know... they still consider you an infidel.

Last guy I heard about converting to islam got savagely violated in every hole in his body, and then tossed off of a roof for being gay.

>shitskin mednigger

Of course you do...

whyte sharia?

Attached: noprisoners.jpg (396x233, 21K)

islam, like judaism, is racial/ethnic... converts are used as useful idiots, and then discarded when they have outlived their usefulness.

he'll just be doing it out of a fued or personal falling out with geert in order to try and discredit him.

>Right-hand man of Dutch right-wing politician Geert Wilders, converts to Islam

Some people are just too stupid to be critical thinkers.....

The reason he converted to Islam is because now he is a protected class and CAN'T be sent to prison for HATE SPEECH!

As a MUZZIE he can now say anything he wants about NIGGERS, JOOOS, MIGRANTS and he is protected because he is a Hajib!

Fuck Islam and fuck that faggot.
He needs to be executed for treason.
No peace with muslims. They are our ancient enemy and by converting you are a massive cuck who sucks the dick of your murderer.

well, we'll see, won't we?

The Muslims are more right wing than Hitler. We don't like them because shit skin. But Hitler loved them.

He's right though. It doesn't matter if Europe is Christian if it's filled with third worlders.

The Saints were ROBBED. You gotta keep up the fight if we ever gonna see this goofy ass commissioner reverse the damn outcome. Rams scored three fucking points in the superbowl? Are you fucking kidding me? The Saints would've had it locked down in the first few minutes. Fucking bullshit man.

Attached: 1549233888855.jpg (960x960, 129K)

mashallah

everybody that hates Islam just doesnt know how pure and peaceful Islam is

That Greet faggot will never convert and i hope he never does......Only pure souls are guided by God towards Islam. All the rest of the lost souls will burn in hell for eternity