HELLFIRE AWAITS YOU SINNERS

All you atheists, Muslims, and even lukewarm Christians who still commit any of the deadly sins or break any of the ten commandments.............................. YOU ARE GOING TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Bible makes this clear that you will suffer for eternity in HELL FIRE. IT USES THE WORDS, HELL FIRE!
Today's Christians want to pretend you can just get into heaven by only accepting Jesus and not having repented.

MUST WATCH:
>youtube.com/watch?v=fCnQQLUJHb8

Save yourselves, anons.... you've been warned.

Attached: 38091527952_d9cfe9275d_b.jpg (1024x544, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

studylight.org/commentary/1-corinthians/2-14.html
jesuswordsonly.com/books/175-pauls-contradictions-of-jesus.html
medium.com/@BrazenChurch/hell-a-biblical-staple-the-bible-never-actually-mentions-c28b18b1aaaa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm a pedophile, I'm going to Hell with or without faith. The fire will cleanse me of these thoughts and urges.

This is great. Need more people preaching like this.

The fire will bring you unstoppable pain for eternity. Accept Jesus, apologize for and denounce your ways.

>10 commandments
>forgetting about the other 603
It's alright, you only have to worry about the laws of Noah

Why does the genealogy at the beginning of the New Testament, which traces the family tree which led from Adam to Jesus, seem to imply that the world is only a few thousand years old?

Maybe you’ve made a mistake and your religion is silly nonsense?

Hint: Because it is only a few thousand years old, stop falling for science/nasa memes.

The genealogy itself may only be a few thousand years old, but the age of the earth is in the billions. Read Hugh Ross' "A Matter of Days."

>Believes you have to repent (do works) to be saved and that the finished work of Christ is not enough to save a person.
I think you’re the one who will be burning in Hell delusional heretic.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x272, 3.6M)

You clearly haven't read the Bible.

From the mouth of Jesus,
>But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
Matthew 5:22

That is one of dozens of hell fire verses.

Matthew 7:21-23
>21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
>22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
>23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

You clearly don’t understand the Bible because you are an unsaved false prophet.

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Quoting Matthew 7 as a means to prove you must do works to be saved. It just proves how blind you are. You are a false prophet and a liar with no understanding of God’s Word.

Yea OP? Well your a faggot and that's the biggest sin of all you fucking faggot get rekt.

He’s a lying Bible corrupting false prophet on his way to Hell.

that's all well and good but why did you choose to be a nigger?

In that verse, the "natural man" is from the Greek "physical man" which in its original context means "animal man". A man of animal soul, he is governed by the animal soul (demons) which overbears his spirit (there is a distinction between spirit and soul).
You can find many explanations:
studylight.org/commentary/1-corinthians/2-14.html

You know what it sounds like to me?

It sounds like your conscious is weighing on you! It sounds like you are getting so angry because you are of a sinful nature, that you are lashing out at me, and trying to spin the Bible to prove to yourself that its okay to sin!

You are trying to convince yourself its okay to be a sinner, and its hilarious to watch!

SINNER ALERT! SINNER ALERT!

Why don't you just stop sinning, then you won't have to worry about it? HA HA HA

Hell awaits sinners, remember that.

all religions are bunk

Hell is not eternal suffering it's the second death

>Do what I tell you or be punished
t. islam
t. leftist rhetoric
t. cults

>Doesn’t even speak Greek but feels qualified to correct the King James translators.

Do you know what you sound like? An unsaved lying false prophet who is trying to work his way to Heaven.

James 2:10 10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

You better know I get angry when I see a lying devil perverting the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Jesus and the Apostles sharply rebuked such people. Be accursed, die and go to Hell you lying devil.

That is eternal suffering.
Revelation 20:14-15
>“The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what he had done. Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. If anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.”

The second death is being thrown into the lake of fire. The soul doesn't disappear. It doesn't escape the fire.

1 John 2:1-2 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:
And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it you scumbag heretic.

>who still commit any of the deadly sins or break any of the ten commandments.............................. YOU ARE GOING TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FALSE!
I'm justified by my faith in Christ.

>Paul
discarded

Why would you discard the writings of Paul, it’s inspired by the Holy Ghost.

Keep trying, sinner. See: Lake of fire... that is what happens to sinners because Y'shua hates sins. You think Y'shua is just sin all you want card? He came to give you an option to be saved. You can't work for the devil and be saved.
YHWH is literally "salvation" which is DELIVERANCE FROM SIN. You cannot have salvation without deliverance from sin. Deliverance from Satan (translated to adversary, the temptation). You don't just get to repent and then continue sinning.

Stop projecting your "false prophet" BS.

Remember, if you are a unrepented sinner, you are going to burn in hell forever. No amount of spinning will get you out of this, I'm sorry Bong.

jesuswordsonly.com/books/175-pauls-contradictions-of-jesus.html

Everything not said by Jesus Christ are half truths or complete lies.

Hahaha you don’t even believe the New Testament!! You truly are a heretic of the highest order. Please do the World and favour and blow your own head off with a shotgun. Unbelievable the heretics you get on this board, Catholic and non-Catholic. You ridiculous liar, enjoy burning in Hell forever you worked of iniquity.

You’re out to lunch as well. Neither of you believe the Bible.

>Boomers

Attached: 1548437096791.jpg (469x468, 23K)

>copeposting this hard

Just stop sinning, bong. Its not that hard.

Go to Hell you idiotic lying false prophet.

Cool.

nah, into the captivity of Zeus for 1000 years
if you fuck up after that, lake of fire.

Attached: yeshua yeshuah joshua is Zeus.jpg (1062x778, 687K)

kys

Your works don't mean jackshit.

>HELLFIRE AWAITS
What hell? Plenty of religions making that claim? What makes your threat so special?

g̶o̶d̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶g̶a̶y̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶r̶e̶l̶i̶g̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶h̶i̶n̶d̶e̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶e̶c̶h̶n̶o̶l̶o̶g̶i̶c̶a̶l̶ ̶a̶d̶v̶a̶n̶c̶e̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶h̶u̶n̶d̶r̶e̶d̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶e̶a̶r̶s̶. please stop use outdated and counterproductive ways of conversion, fear, and rather try to engage, help and befriend people rather than antagonize them. There dozens of other religions out there and trying to fear them into yours will only give them an excuse to hate you more.

RETARD FIIIIIGHT

How is any believer supposed to get into heaven with this ideology

We are all sinners

It seems to me we are all going to hell either way

>you're going to da muddafuckin' Hell
Satan's gonna enjoy being my bitch, then…

Enough with the ghost stories and fiery lakes n shiet. It's all made up. The evil people don't go anywhere when they die. The indulge in their dark fantasies, live long lives and die without any repercussion. This is the way it is.

what verses refer to eternal hell rather than a fire that burn up our bodies?

Praise Yeshua!

you are fucking retarded
hell is not "eternal fire" that is a catholic lie
hell is being away from god and not having an afterlife, literally non existence.

I know Jesus christ died for my sins on the cross and I know that I will be united with my father in heaven, period.

Sorry, I meant burn up your being, thus totally being destroyed with nothing after that.

I quit the weed for jesus

Just how on earth is your brainlet viewpoint biblically backed up, I really must know

Attached: 1541969059528.jpg (1000x600, 102K)

medium.com/@BrazenChurch/hell-a-biblical-staple-the-bible-never-actually-mentions-c28b18b1aaaa

hell is a catholic concept, yes you can deny Christ and have no after life but no one is going to be tormented in fire forever.

This

Attached: 1549017491019.png (569x383, 593K)

Thanks, I'll read that soon

oh wow that must mean god wants us to be all fucked up all the time
Dumbass