I fucking love diversity

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6665871/Man-gets-60-years-impregnating-11-year-old-girl-Texas.html

Attached: ce.png (694x1092, 295K)

So now we have to pay to keep this filthy subhuman alive? Fucking shoot him.

What's his nationality? He looks like an average American.

the cheap labor is worth it

But the tacos are so good

Roli and his loli

What kind of retard leaves a young girl alone with an adult man who she isn't related to?

Attached: 1543949557664.png (368x425, 249K)

It's almost like they aren't sending their best.

LOVE IS LOVE GOY

You don't leave your children with any adult males, period. Even fathers/uncles/cousins/granfathers/brothers molest/rape children.

Mr. Tibbetts is that you?

But he looks white

They should just shoot him

Your CNN flag gave it away, we know you and your left-wing comrades will report him as being white as snow.

60 years? In EU non-whites get less than 5 years for this.

I'm 27 and my aunt and uncle leave me alone with their 12 year old daughter and 15 year old son all the time. Not everyone is a degenerate piece of shit.

Attached: 6l7hbtso2td21.png (745x1040, 1.75M)

Yes goy dont trust your own family. Lock your daughter in her room. Shelter her and smother her. She definitely wont rebel, chase BBC, and she will be the most traditional wife possible

Fuck off

>But he looks white

Attached: 1522495589637.png (640x550, 235K)

No wonder arabs rape over there

Is it his fault that he found a young girl who was capable of carrying his offspring?

Seems more like fate if anything.

Fucking subhuman

>mexico: the post

Attached: 1444217129363.png (512x512, 51K)

>Roli 'cunnynator' Lopez
LMAO, first thing I noticed.

Are you God? Who are you or any "human" to judge this situation?

Perhaps the young girl has to pay off her karmic debt due to evil/wicked things she did in a past life?

Perhaps the guy who is now in jail has to pay off his karmic debt for what he did in this life and things he did in his past? I question if jail/prison time helps pay off karmic debt.

There is no one who is innocent in this situation. Not even the baby she gave birth too who is here to pay off their karmic debt too if it's not a "new soul". God says we're all sinnersl No one is innocent. Hindus & Buddhists believe in reincarnation & karma. Early Christians & Jews believed in the same.
Jai

yeah in mexico maybe

Another fucking subhuman.

I would love to impregnate a 13yo, to thunk consent and marriage laws where for the age of 10 not long ago

Must have been some nice cunny

Bezos slut walk is extensive
Sanchez, she got engaged to sports broadcaster Rory Markas, who went on the become a play-by-play announcer for the Los Angeles Angels and sadly died of a heart attack in 2010. She allegedly left Markas when she switched jobs.

In the time between that relationship and her marriage to soon-to-be ex-husband, talent agent and co-CEO of WME Patrick Whitesell, she was linked to former NFL players Anthony Miller and Tony Gonzalez (with whom she has a son, Nikko, born in 2001), former LA Lakers player Derek Fisher, and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. star Henry Simmons, with whom she was allegedly engaged to and living with when she began dating then-Endeavor agent Whitesell.

Karma is bullshit you stupid new age nigger.
Go shave your head, sell all of your shit, and become a hare krishna, you're already mentally there.

>flag

yup, checks out

Why do you act like whites dont do this shit too?
Whites are easily leading in grooming and pedos.
Goddamn whiteoids