Liam Neeson Disinvited From Oscars After Revealing He Once Hunted For Black People To Kill

>Liam Neeson has ignited a race row after about his extreme reaction when he learned a loved one had recently been raped while he was overseas.

>After he learned a loved one was allegedly raped, Liam asked the victim, 'What colour were they?' Adding: 'She said it was a black person'. The actor said he walked around with a crowbar for a week 'hoping some 'black bastard' would have a go at me about something... so I could kill him'.

Not the right way to go about it. The Oscars were right to disinvite him and I hope this does affect his career negatively.

Attached: 1549302252197.png (761x482, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/liam-neeson-rape-black-man-attack-cosh-cold-pursuit-sexual-assault-interview-a8760866.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0Yhgwp94lEo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I hope this does affect his career negatively.
Ofc its gonna affect his career negatively, one does not strike against the protected class and get away with it

Based

No one cares about your little opinion piece at the end, Shlomo

Okay, Lian Neeson legit did nothing wrong.

Liam"1488"Neeson
Liam"Pull a 9 on the welfare line" Neeson

Okay, this is epic

fake news

tfw taken is real

and crowbarpilled

Attached: F932F725-9E91-4445-A4BE-92615EEB5C05.jpg (300x314, 11K)

Liam “end their life lease” Neeson

based and redpilled

Based. He should team up with /ourguy/ Mel Gibson.

Ahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh my god
2017 and 2018 really were just a slow period, we're back to the good shit

Sauce or fake

Guess they're gonna have to censor all his scenes in Schinlder's list now

>The Oscars were right to disinvite him
You still watch the Oscars?
What a fucking loser.
I haven't watched it in over a decade.

>be liam neeson
>no really, you're liam fucking neeson
>such a badass good guy.. wait..
>anyways
>do interview promoting new movie
>give an example of how you mishandled anger
>media instantly spins it into a "race row"
>mfw i wish i had particular set of skills

fuck the media, what a bunch of little cunts they are.

>Liam "Nigs on Sticks" Neeson

So Roman Polanski can actually WIN an Oscar while on the run as a fugitive from justice for raping a minor, but Liam Neeson can be banned even though he didn't do anything wrong other than having a brief moment of anger at a real event?
Really makes you think....

No one has except celebs, actors, critics, and industry people.

based Schindler

had an old boomer engineering prof threaten medicare over with the phone just like in Taken

>I hope this does affect his career negatively
nice b8

Attached: H1dVrmrbRyb._UX300_TTW__.jpg (300x300, 20K)

Liam "Nigger Greasin'" Neeson

Isn't that the basic plot to every movie he's ever done?

I wasn't going to watch that new Taken But in The Snow movie, but this makes me reconsider.

Do you need a reason to walk the streets with a weapon looking for a black bastard to kill?

Attached: image.jpg (800x1101, 113K)

I hope you're not suggesting that a Jew and a goy should be treated anywhere near equally.

Liam "lay'em out" Neeson.
Liam "taken out the garbage" Neeson.

Liam "you gangbang, you hang" Neeson

Liam Neeson is supposed to play a supporting role in Men in Black 4 this year?

Liam "I'm going to say N Word" Neeson

Awesome

Attached: 1548846213767.jpg (250x250, 16K)

You just know he found some to beat up but obviously stopped the story. Based.

Attached: 1492489434011.gif (215x140, 548K)

Liam "Nigger Hunter" Neeson did nothing wrong

Black people love liam neesons, what a betrayal.

Attached: tumblr_mdlmj7pvyz1qjfabpo1_500.jpg (403x228, 23K)

i'm sure most of you don't know, but he was an actual good amateur boxer. he's pretty tall too. so the man is not just some faggot actor, he can handle himself.

Nothing wrong with wanting revenge.

Why the fuck would he say this

His getting senile

Liam "nigger hunting season" Neeson

>no source
>no link to original source
>no archived link
OP is not just a faggot but a lazy faggot

Attached: op15.jpg (255x197, 12K)

Women want to be raped by insane niggers. I bet she went out of her way to look slutty, and walk around a bad area at night.

Attached: 800px-Tremayne_Durham.jpg (800x573, 123K)

he might be bored talking to idiots, figured he had enough money, and wanted a clean break from hollywood
#liamdidnothingwrong

Because hes been hiding his big ol' balls for too long and finally sperged his power level, good for him

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/liam-neeson-rape-black-man-attack-cosh-cold-pursuit-sexual-assault-interview-a8760866.html

>b*****d
benis:D

Attached: spurdomutt.jpg (260x197, 15K)

full blown aids

who is this loved one?
pics for science purpose

>Literally lived the movie Death Wish
>They cast John McClane instead

He's still a cuck for giving up the righteous hate.

I hate niggers with every fiber of my being

New favorite actor.

Attached: 1546100814725.jpg (439x363, 127K)

>Not the right way to go about it. The Oscars were right to disinvite him and I hope this does affect his career negatively.
Because you are an effete bitch. YOU are what's wrong with society, turning nothing into a federal case. It everyday you queefs find some little nothing to get morally OUTRAGED over, most likely something you have done yourself.

Liam "coloured like tar? You get the crowbar" Neeson

Could be a "I used to be sick but then I got better, you can get better too" kind of deal. I dunno I don't read news articles.

you wish, it sure would suit your cuck fantasies. weirdo

imagine a black man brutally raped your beloved

imagine her pain

imagine the agony inflicted on your beloved

imagine how it would make you feel

imagine seeing your one and only breathe her last breath having been brutally raped by a nigger

how much do you love her? whats her name?

I dunno, that's some nigger mentality shit, they'd probably love that shit if they have any sense of awareness. Jews don't like that kind of thinking though, it's dangerous to them.

I bet his publicist needed a little lie down...

Knew he was based all along

Was on the fence about seeing his movie, but now I'm definitely going to see it.

Are you even human if you don't become overtaken with unspeakable rage when your tribes women are raped by Invaders?

Based Jedi

>The actor said he walked around with a crowbar for a week 'hoping some 'black bastard' would have a go at me about something... so I could kill him'.

Fucking based!

BASED
If the jews let the beasts roam some more, even the most docile gentile will begin hating them so much that they want them dead.

Sounds like the plot for the new Taken film tbqh

This is that tier of outlandish actor remark that reminds me of Toast of London.

Attached: JitteryPoisedAmericanbulldog-size_restricted.gif (455x262, 3.94M)

Nooooo my ears!!!! I am a delicate faggot!

So the movie would just be Jews getting killed. Based edit!

Neeson is officialy /ourguy/

Remember when he celebrated defeat of the Bolsheviks who to conquer Europe in 1920.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Yhgwp94lEo

That's a large part of what I don't understand about you Brits. My reaction to knowing someone raped my family member, and that the police are refusing to do anything, my response would be "social contract broken, it's caveman time". But Brits just sort of bent over for it, explain yourself.

mel gibson + liam neeson buddy flick when?

what world does liam neeson live in where he searches for black people for 168 hours and doesnt find one

Because He does have is a very particular set of skills. Skills he has acquired over a very long career. Skills that make him a nightmare for people like a black b*****d. And if a black b*****d rapes a relative of his, he will look for a black b*****d, he will find a black b*****d, and he will kill a black b*****d.

Taken is Pizzagate. Elements anyway. Im sure he's redpilled to reality.

Attached: 1549177948479.png (673x994, 730K)

Black's always say white guys are wimps, but when we act tough everyone is horrified. Also
>Based and bludgeonpilled

/ourjedi/

career=over

Remake of they live, with both Mel Gibson, and Liam neeson. Aliens are all merchants when sunglasses are put on. I'd go see that movie hundreds of times.

>Liam Neeson has spoken of the moment that he knew his wife Natasha Richardson would not survive her skiing accident, telling her in hospital: “Sweetie, you’re not coming back from this.”
>The actor said he decided to “pull the plug” on her because of a pact the couple had made in case either of them fell into a vegetative state.

i cannot express how based this man is but was it really a "skiing accident" that killed his wife?

Matt Berry is fucking hilarious.

Attached: 1548089766543.jpg (640x478, 32K)

i mean niggers did it not that he killed her

What's the censored b word?

kek

Yes he did!
>what color were they?
Perpetuating the myth that race= skin color. What he should have said was
>how developed was his frontal lobe?
This singles out niggers without making it about muh shit color

Liam "Lemme Knee'em" Neeson

Liam "Negro hunting season" Neeson

>Select all images with chimneys

Attached: 20190204_193457.jpg (532x1203, 253K)

Are people not allowed to feel emotions anymore? Are we all supposed to be completely PC drug addled zombies despite the things that happen to the people we know? Liam has fuck you money there's no repercussions for him hiding his power level

He did nothing wrong

Thought crime.

It horrifies them because it's an open secret that organized white people who can identify you as an enemy almost invariably resort to genocide.

Statements like this one just remind them that the monster is only asleep, it's not yet dead.

He and Mel Gibson should team up and make a movie abou the USS Liberty.

That’s about the right level of reaction.

Liam "rape my niece i crowbar your knees" Neeson

wew
that probably tops even based mel gibson

Attached: tay.jpg (1335x1000, 192K)

Imagine taking the side of potential muggers.

Jesus, what a racist fucking cunt feel sick deep in my stomach hearing this. Of course the usual racists are praising him in here but to me it's absolutely sickening and hope he loses everything and would have no sympathy for him. Disgusting carry on.