Terry David and TempleOS

while I'm deeply impressed with TempleOS, there is something that I can't shake off. Watching Terry's videos I have noticed that he exclusive refers to parts from the Old Testament, and (as far as I have seen) never even names Jesus. There is only a single tribe on this earth that does this. Was Terry a Jew, after all?

And while we are at it, building TempleOS as a temple for God (as he explains it), dedicating his life to it and expecting something to happen after he is done sounds a lot like The Great Work. Jewish Mason?

Attached: tadavis.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UCgoxQCf5Jg
youtu.be/cu8e3nikyQk
youtube.com/watch?v=N9c0-ZC-4-E
youtube.com/watch?v=RAVx9uj2bCE
youtube.com/watch?v=uBYdNLJebQY
youtube.com/watch?v=mfkSHQvwI5I
youtube.com/watch?v=_eSAF_qT_FY
youtu.be/mv1DNUy_ccE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

go on

He thought he was Jesus, it's easy to do when you are faithful surrounded by iniquity. His illness made it worse.

He does mention Jesus. But he didnt hate Jews either.

I did not follow him frenetically back then, but noticed quite some threads here about him, so I was wondering whether this ever came up. It is actually extremely obvious that TempleOS is a Jewish temple, if you think about it. Where the CIA niggers /ourguys/ after all?

>Jewish Mason?
Masons are for the gentiles. Jewish? Possibly, though i never heard anything on it.

He’s alive.

Attached: 9AAABEC0-DF45-41B4-9861-F66BFBAFD1E7.gif (640x480, 1.13M)

In a positive context? Guess I should double check, but he was so focused on the Old Testament, and there is a lot of rather Jewish mysticism.
I know he draw a cross once in 3D in his editor, but he got impatient and stopped it halfway through. Maybe he wanted to hide his nose?

>Was Terry a Jew?
Of course. I thought this was common knowledge. The disconnect between his cultural and religious disposition and his characterisations of the intel agencies and their members was one of the things that made him so endearing.

Attached: glown.jpg (402x640, 38K)

Dude TempleOS is shit.

Looks like a goddamn Atari and doesnt even come close to letting you use the full resources of your computer.

Well, Masons have a lot of this Jewish mysticism stuff, weren't they even doing kabbalah?
The Great Work is definitely more Mason or Hermetic, not sure if it has a Jewish origin, but maybe I'm on the wrong track with that part anyways

if you think of it as a framework to hack around and build little things (offerings to God), it's pretty good for this purpose, and being a full OS it allows you to access everything directly for that purpose (in spirit of the C64) which is neat. Certainly not useful for most people, though. That he built an inline assembler that compiles line by line is absolutely ridiculous, maybe even schizophrenic, but awesome to see someone having done it, and technically that's pretty difficult thing, so my deepest respects

any good complications of coding highlights? No glow-nigger stuff plz

>Death certificates are public record.
TempleOS is hacked.
Do not!

Attached: 355DF739-9F0C-46D9-9FF0-38079A5FDDD1.gif (500x250, 500K)

My understanding is that he was incredibly smart and patient, but certainly not the best coder, from a software engineering perspective. He wrote everything for himself only and just for hacking around, where this works. But everything appears to be in some sort of global namespace, so you have something like a huge mess of global variables. Still, he wrote so many different little toys for it, and editors over editors for all sorts of things. That you can embed graphics directly into the source code file and use them directly from your code then is a pretty cool idea. And that these graphics can be 3D with his whole little 3D editor inside his source code editor is also very cool. I mean it's a huge mess, and the whole 3D stuff suffers from Z-fighting all over the place, but on the other hand it's impressive only already by the sheer amount of things he built over the years

Hes clearly Jewish, jews have very high rate of schizophrenia

is there a more depressing internet saga?

Attached: 1549218264829.png (640x360, 147K)

CIA niggers love Jesus.

that's just the saga of the biggest troll in internet history

What's the actual story?

It is called TEMPLEos

TEMPLE

You fucking brainlet.

Would it be more obvious if he named it IsraelOs?

I eventually learned a begrudging respect for his "go your own way mentality".
But its hard to get any of that to integrate with nearly anything else in computing that way.

Attached: you will never.jpg (532x673, 52K)

the kikes are not allowed to say "god", not "jesus"
picrandom

Attached: 1473275728201.jpg (700x5710, 718K)

He talked about jews fairly often in a sense that he was referring to other people/a different group, but he was pro-Israel as well. He was basically a boomer conservative but also hated niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=UCgoxQCf5Jg
I thought I knew a lot about Terry, but this filled in a lot of gaps for me.

maybe, as I'm not the only one who did not see it

Well, he was definitely not a Christian otherwise John 14:6 stuff, you can't just ignore Jesus with whatever you do. And building a TEMPLE, Jesus, that's not the most Christian goal I can think of. But I feel like he wanted to keep it secret, at least somewhat

yeah, that kid did a good job with that video

He called himself jewish in one video, but im sure he is not.

”Friends, romans, countrymen!”

youtu.be/cu8e3nikyQk

Such a legend he was

He's right, you know.

Attached: adoration.png (363x283, 39K)

why not? Because his mother was not and it was just his schizophrenia? The CIA made him believe he was a Jew?

Hmmm....

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 394K)

Davies is a Welsh name, but evil Jews are always stealing other peoples names.

I am aware of the JQ also in theological sense so this is no news to me, but I don't get what you want to tell me with this in context of Terry

Terry was a kike. And an actor. All of his vids are fake. He is jewish though.

>Terry was a kike. And an actor. All of his vids are fake. He is jewish though.
You scumbag, take that back!

Attached: terryawakened.jpg (802x854, 203K)

This dude (Terry I mean) had the biggest balls in the hemisphere. A schizo tosses himself in front of a train after releasing an OS that is technically utterly dated for any commercial purpose and people refer to him like he's actually messianic.

This is the nature of occult power. Hail Terry Davis.

this always makes me laugh

youtube.com/watch?v=N9c0-ZC-4-E

We got a herd of nigger cattle! WE GOT A HERD OF NIGGER CATTLE!

Attached: terryherdingniggers.gif (232x158, 1.05M)

He was the best

true words. But did he call the illuminati "jew niggers"? I really don't get it, he's a jew himself now, why use it as insult then?

blessed thread

its called Christian Identity and/or British Israelism
>we wuz the real Jews
Also he might have believed in Khazar theory.
Khazaria is not a theory btw, the theory is that Russian and European Jews are not actually semetic they're more like mountain jews of Khazaria, between the black sea and

This is why Armenians are kind of like Proto-Jews.

I don't know much about Terry Davis but you're trying to take everything he said too literally.
But even if you took it literally it would still be an appropriate insult.
Stop trying to hyper-rationalize everything, the man was a prophet.

Does not fit, Christian Identity is still based on Christ. But I'm fully convinced our friends are mostly from Khazar. Well, actually if you pay close attention, you can even tell when you meet one (vs a true Israelite)

Doesn't change that Terry does Jew stuff, theologically speaking.

lel

When a 6,000,000 devices running Temple OS will simultaneously connect through the internet, they will form one entity. The Temple A.I.

No he was a Christian, but he was fascinated by some aspects of Judaism. Of course as a prophet of God, bestowed with divine intellect, he had a much different view on things than the average Jow Forumstard

how can you tell the difference? Iranian/Turkish looking Khazars versus Anglo looking Israelites?

>I am who I claim to be
I think that's clear
>Messiah would be betrayed
youtube.com/watch?v=RAVx9uj2bCE
>A massacre of children would happen at Messiah's birthplace
youtube.com/watch?v=uBYdNLJebQY

I think we're onto something

By Terry doing "Jew stuff" do you mean like, magic or something?
I recently learned that much of Kabbalah also Plato's secret society was based off of Zoroaster/Zoroastrianism.

he was redpilled about jews user, watch more of his videos

Terry Davis and everything in this sri lanken tsunami preparedness image board is a meme. seriously don't take anything seriously.

wow it just hit me
Terry Davis really looks like George HW Bush similar skull shape or something.

More the other way around

Well, building a Temple is something a Jew would do. A good Christian builds a Church. But yeah, all this offerings to God so you get random numbers that you turn into random words and then God spoke to you feels rather kabbalah.
And yeah, Kabbalah itself was also known among gentiles since forever, Crowley (or was it someone earlier?) started writing it with Q to make clear that the magic stuff has not so much to do with the Jew's version about it and around it

any particular? would really appreciate

and now it is you who appears overly serious, isn't it?

glow more pls

so what do Khazars look like?

He uploaded into Temple OS

he's not a jew but this is fucking funny
youtube.com/watch?v=mfkSHQvwI5I

Fucking kek

His adoptive father was CIA, that I know. And most likely fucked him up during college.
Some say his real mother was a jew, but I think that's just trolling. No sources.

terrys operating system uses RNG to divine information

His god was Kek, and he was his messenger

His OS is pretty neat.

it literally is the formula one of operating systems.

contiguous files, ring zero memory, true multi core architecture with master slave and none of that time slicing nonsense.

temple of kek

A C JIT

none of that shitty op code of intermediatery bytecode.

Just In Time compilation to binary.

their nose is smaller

a namespace is just a lazy way of prefixing a variable.

Ring zero is for windows & linux niggers.
Real heroes are now exploring ring -4
youtube.com/watch?v=_eSAF_qT_FY

does not need to integrate.

TempleOS will be the operating system of choice when the bombs fall and humans need a barebones OS that isn't pozzed and can literally rebuild humanity. It runs on all hardware with no need for drivers.

TempleOS was dog shit. It was fun watching him back before all of the internet and the majority of Jow Forums knew about him. I actually have fond memories of him taking his car out to the dollar tree buying sodas acting weird. It was fun to watch until that faggot made a video about him. Then some stupid cunts started making him believe that physics girl was talking to him. i guess thats how it goes though some cunts wanna just ruin it.

Im not so sure, i remember seeing a video of him buying soda and seeing a jew on the street. he said something like wow i never seen one of them before...this whole thread smells like jidf anyway

Attached: 1481912663012.jpg (750x909, 63K)

you cant imagine a world without the internet to see how amazing it is what he created.

t. nigger

his OS is the only one with enough speed and direct purpose to conceivable run a learning algorithm that could amount of anything worth a damn

Yes. Line by line.

I think you know less about these sort of things than you think you know

Yeah. I did not know him back then, but I have some schizos on youtube that nobody knows and I won't share them because these things happen all the time

I really want to believe that he's not a kike but you have to agree that for someone as religious as him actual Christian theology and liturgy had no big place in his life

That's what got him kicked out of his house and caused major problems for him at home, fuck you anons who bought that drum set. Triple 8s!

Attached: terryadavis.png (400x800, 1.24M)

wiki leaks distrubute cia backdoor hacking tools.

suddenly intel release patches that gimp 20% of all processor speeds to cover it up to pretend it wasnt intentional.

yeeeaaaah riiiight

youtu.be/mv1DNUy_ccE

i suppose you're one of those codes who never uses global variables and writes getters and setters for changing and returning strings becuse uncle bob says that's good code.

hahahahhha
also checked

>that jaw
Is he related to Mueller?

trips of truth

kill yourself shithead.
Whom ever fucked with him in that way caused his death. Anyone that actually liked terry that thought his adventure was good is just a piece of shit. Terry was crazy but an interesting person.

no what caused the problems was him going up to his parents calling them niggers and being weird with that physics chick