I got fired

For saying about a client:
>oh man I can't put a face to that name at all.. He's the Italian looking guy, right?
>"user I feel like you're being really racial right now."
>nah he just looks Italian
>"yeah and that's stereotyping"
>Saying Italians look Italian is stereotyping?
>"Umm one sec let's find out"
>(goes to HR lady)
Fucking dumb cunt absolute whore of the office went to HR saying I was "stereotyping", and the kike fucking cunt escalated that shit to administrative leave without pay pending an investigation. Today I got the word that I'M FIRED. Asked for a chance to appeal, none. Asked for a reason in writing
>you're still within your 90 days user
FOR SAYING AN ITALIAN LOOKS LIKE AN ITALIAN
I was two days away from reaching my 90 days, which means they'd have to have a real reason to fire me and I was already outperforming the other two people in my position.
FOR FUCKING SAYING THAT AN ITALIAN GUY WITH AN ITALIAN NAME LOOKS ITALIAN

Attached: 1537233731367.jpg (600x598, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=btXU4FwygJk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sue the niggers.

Did they at least tell you if he was in fact Italian?

>babbys first redpill
Come back after you’ve fully investigated 9/11

Get a blog, faggot. HR is down the hall.

Rape and kill the HR bitch and the bitch who reported you. What else can ya do?

Doubt that was all you said.

kill them all, or shut the fuck up.

Attached: 9873684.jpg (251x350, 18K)

Fuck you, fuck your job, fuck your story.

This is off-topic. Go write it in a blog that no one will read.

this
tell us the rest and we can make a judgement

Was this Walmart by chance?

I don't understand why this is considered offensive.
Italians are not crybaby about this sort of thing.

LARP or not, this sort of thing is actually happening. Of course it's not racist. But maybe that woman has a friend who is looking for a job, and you're in the way. Or, maybe she just wants to parade your scalp around on her Facebook page, and have all her little friends give her pats on the back.

You have to say things like, "I can't put a face to the name at all. I'm awful. Can you refresh my memory?" and have THEM describe the person.

>bringing up race at work

They wouldn't have fired you if you were actually useful to the company.

He was fired for being politically incorrect.

You're a goddamn retard

This. Use a multi shot crossbow please

Lmao

This

If they're going to fire you over that sounds like they were looking for an excuse to get rid of your ass.

This - must know this

I can't I'm within my 90 days so they can fire me for literally any reason at all
Yeah I saw him on my way out; this was right before a meeting
Fuck you nigger this is political as fuck we all live under this absolute clown world bullshit
Except it 10000% IS all that I said. Or wait, no, I said
>Isn't Italy a nation?
Then she said
>Well stereotyping, then
BUT THAT'S IT

shoot up the office with 12 black powder removers

>Look, all I said is that he looked like a greasy wop that must have had two extra mouths at the end of his wrists for all the flapping they did when he talks.

>implying hr actually cares about the company
>implying they don't get their rocks off on power trips

And why did he look italian to you?

Attached: 1505654978755.jpg (500x404, 226K)

Fake and gay. I work in a cucked work environment and even I get away with 'that Russian looking guy' or 'the black wokan'

thanks for the kek leaf fag

Cool story, bro. Fucked up if true.
It's almost too dumb not to be, though.

Nah a bank
That's the thing I said in my defense, that I had heard mega whore of the office saying "wait black johnson or white johnson" once before.
And I was the top performer as of yet, too, which makes me think it's probably like you say, nepotism or some bullshit, but then again the top dog signed off on it too and he's the one who gets in trouble for our already high turnover.
Top performer nigger

Attached: kek(2).gif (245x230, 871K)

>the plot thickens

Attached: 1547068768270.png (293x326, 50K)

Never work for a company with HR, this is the only thing I look out for when applying.
HR means women
HR means diversity tax write of fhires
HR means women

NEVER APPLY FOR A JOB WITH A HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT NO MATTER HOW BIG.

Attached: 1547688055111.jpg (217x222, 15K)

>all I did was call him a spaghetti-nigger

Good. You are too retarded to shovel fries at McDonald's. I hope you jump.

>fully investigated 9/11
come back after you have

youtube.com/watch?v=btXU4FwygJk

Attached: 1534866304694.jpg (960x622, 122K)

Italians are not white

Attached: 1547692711324.jpg (300x300, 32K)

My degree is fucking useless so I work in banks FUCK MY RETARDED FUCKING ENGLISH DEGREE DUMB FUCKING ASS

Get your research done. Your job free so you have the time. Is she related to someone in HR. Is she fucking someone in HR? Better still fucking someone at work. Especially if it is against the rules. Find out where she lives and mess with her. Key her car, put dogshot on her doorstep, throw roadkill into her yard, whatever applies. Wear a hat, glasses etc, don't be an idiot. Where does she go every day for lunch? Get a job there and literally out your shit in her food. Report back to us

The person "on top" signed off on it out of fear. Nobody is defending their workers anymore. Well, not if they're white. People see how social media has been weaponized, and how our lazy mainstream media reports on social-media trends as though they are some source of authority. That person was worried about a flood of negative reviews online, calling their company racist and employing bigots.

You forgot punctuation.

fuckin meanie pants

Man fuck that shit I just want to not be unemployed FUCK

Ugh phonefag. You know what it's supposed to say. Take your time to repay her for her pc rules.

serves you well stereotyping racist nazist ethnicist bitch

people like you wont be allowed to beautiful weimar 2.0
bwahahahaha

I'm an Italian looking guy, why is this offensive again?

Attached: 1498376879964.gif (300x290, 1.74M)

>My degree is fucking useless so I work in banks FUCK MY RETARDED FUCKING ENGLISH DEGREE DUMB FUCKING ASS. THERE.

Fuck their reputation up online if possible.

Nah they just wanted you to work for free and now they are getting rid of you.

The happiness and power adrenaline you will feel from repaying her will drive you to get even better job and eventually be glad It all happened

you got bullied basically

italians are loud smelly apes

What's your former job experience? You have a resume right? Just start looking ASAP much quicker finding a new job than dwelling on this.

Also do you work in a right to fire state?