If you are right wing, you are egoistical and heartless. Prove me wrong

If you are right wing, you are egoistical and heartless. Prove me wrong.

Attached: oiiy5bvh7h921[1].jpg (640x681, 66K)

Or just realistic...

The irony of that post is that the results of each is the aim of the other.

The top example is a white utopia, the bottom example is what we get if the Jews continue to win.

>marxist dreaming while normal people make a better world
like always

The right can actually achieve their utopia, though

>left wing utopia
Planet of the apes eating eloi
>right wing utopia
Planet of the overmen struggling to tame the nature to their bidding

Indeed.

Venezuela

>and everyone else is dead
*sighs*...what could have been...

Attached: Hitler.jpg (505x600, 76K)

Lol I don't even work, I just trade stock options all day. Fucking Commies aren't smart enough to make money the easy way I guess.

>everyone else is dead

the burden of proof is on you retard, you're the one who made the statement.

>REPORT SAGE HIDE
REPORT SAGE HIDE
>REPORT SAGE HIDE
REPORT SAGE HIDE
>REPORT SAGE HIDE
REPORT SAGE HIDE
>REPORT SAGE HIDE
REPORT SAGE HIDE
>REPORT SAGE HIDE
REPORT SAGE HIDE
>REPORT SAGE HIDE
REPORT SAGE HIDE
>REPORT SAGE HIDE
REPORT SAGE HIDE
>REPORT SAGE HIDE
REPORT SAGE HIDE
>REPORT SAGE HIDE
REPORT SAGE HIDE
>REPORT SAGE HIDE
REPORT SAGE HIDE
>REPORT SAGE HIDE
REPORT SAGE HIDE
>REPORT SAGE HIDE
REPORT SAGE HIDE
>REPORT SAGE HIDE
REPORT SAGE HIDE
>REPORT SAGE HIDE
REPORT SAGE HIDE
>REPORT SAGE HIDE
REPORT SAGE HIDE

>Left wing utopia
the 1% live in gated super structures while the rest of the mutt slave population live in the dystopian ruins of western society

Attached: LA 2035.webm (1280x532, 1.86M)

The right wing utopia sounds like all the failed versions of communism with one week of vacation time added

source?

can people also fly by flapping their arms around in left wing utopia? do they shit vanilla ice cream and pee root beer? ? do people all live to 1000 years old? i wanna go!

Attached: 1549252285821.jpg (582x581, 94K)

California.

looks like someone doesn't know about fully-automated luxury gay space communism

Left Wing Utopia sounds alot like a children's tale devoid of reality. Oh...that's right Left Wing

You should know that constantly reallocating your capital is also work.

Very astute. I like you.

Not really. The aim of right wing is not for everyone to starve

>and everyone else is dead
Hell I'll take it

Someday we'll sew those blue checkmarks on their clothes.

Yesss, goyim, I will show you liberal utopia!

Attached: C75D78FB-38D4-4ECD-B4A2-8402AEEDB114.gif (480x267, 444K)

>left wing utopia
What the $oy boy in OP said
>right wing utopia
Heaven. Because right wingers understand there is no such thing as utopia on earth. They understand life is full of pain and suffering and that utopia does not exist

It is evil to try and play God and create your ideal utopia on earth by exploiting/controlling others

Who is paying for the left-wing utopia?

Right wing utopia is the same as left but you don't have to handle degenerates and smelly foreigners.

And Wakanda is what happens when blacks are left to their own devices.

I think libertarian hyper capitalism is retarded, but American liberalism is evil by design.

Attached: DBC3D8E5-2D75-4534-A036-0061AB7FA788.jpg (595x420, 48K)

wow its almost like the left accuses you of the exact thing they are guilty of, and because they are so fucking programmed they can't see their own projections

If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty, you have no brain

How else are we gonna get to the stars?

>earth is safe, healthy, happy, educated...
>...and free to pursue their ambitions
aaaand you blew it

The left-wing utopia, or the utopia itself, is a fantasy. This is a full rejection of reality. Life began and will continue to live under pressure. The only creatures that escape the suffering die. This fantasy of removing all suffering or living in utopia is unrealistic and it rejects the nature of the universe around us. These people will not project themselves into the future - let them believe it.

Attached: 1415630146275.gif (400x306, 1.44M)

spbp

Duh

>Prove me wrong.
82% of the population in Venezuela lives below the poverty line. YOU are heartless.

Yeah well if us horrible libertarians could find somewhere to go to get away from all of you barbarians you wouldn't have to worry about us anymore because we would be gone and you'd never hear from us again.

Concerning the stars. I'm starting to become convinced that we are not meant for it. It may be an entirely remote process or generation ships do most of the work. That place is so harsh.

Attached: 1401282447444.jpg (4952x3489, 2.9M)

The left wing utopia knows that pizzagate is complete horseshit.

To be fair, I would accept those terms.

No, the right wing utopia is the wild west. It's dangerous but free. The left is an insane asylum in a straight jacket and a padded cell.

>everybody on earth is safe
unless you disagree with them, then its a bikelock bash to the head
>healthy
being fat is healthy right guys?
>happy
unless you are white where smiling is now illegal
>educated
educated in the ways of leftist propaganda, history doesn't exist because its offensive
>free to pursue ambitions
unless it deviated from the leftist list of pre approved ambitions, and if you are white you dont have approval for any ambitions at all because you are nazis

Pizzagate is the crap you missed cleaning from the counter meanwhile there disgusting shit growing mold behind it that you didn't even know about.

Attached: 1530176790973.jpg (500x429, 47K)

Left wing utopia would be the goobacks where everyone looks the same, speaks the same language, and above all dirt poor because wealth is a privilege

Attached: AEB71054-EB92-44F2-B0CE-EFE202894D68.jpg (500x321, 73K)

Well yeah, not hard labor like OP's pic is describing though. I made 600 dollars sitting on the toilet last week.

Jules you're a fuckin poof cunt! What sort of a fucking girls name is jules anyway

Wild West wasn’t really that dangerous. When most people openly carried firearms it was rare there was a shooting. TB was the real killer of the Wild West, as was STDs as whores were a short supply. Most shootings happened ambush style and were quickly taken care of.

Kys fgt!

Glory holes a thing still?

Is your ambition to be a trash collector? Mine neither. Oh well. I'm sure someone has a passion for garbage.

>The irony of that post is that the results of each is the aim of the other.

Couldn't have said it better?.

OOOOOOOOOH!

Attached: 351thn8.gif (426x240, 2.09M)

Blow me commie! I have a heart and it's better than yours. I'm amazing as fuck.

not really. Conservative ideology has destroyed America, driven down wages and made people into depressed, isolated consumers who hate their own neighbors because society is collapsing

Pretty sure you're supposed to kneel at glory holes but alright.

Attached: Codreanu.jpg (2408x2663, 537K)

>Left-Wing Utopia (ver.2014)
>Everybody on earth is safe, healthy, happy, educated, mixed-race, working sixty hours a week in a backbreaking job with no vacation, and everyone else is dead
Somebody missed his update patch

hes not wrong.

zeon did nothing wrong.

m8 automation is going to happen if you like it or not. Its those who control it that will shape the future.

San Francisco and Detroit

Third position Utopia:
Every body in your white nation is safe, health, happy, educated, and free to pursue their ambitions.

Attached: 1523996761652.jpg (527x750, 114K)

Left-Wing Utopia

Isn't this why the first version of the matrix failed?

Attached: 1513218024017.png (500x322, 42K)

>Free to Pursue their Ambitions

Attached: HeyHeyHey.jpg (474x370, 19K)

you are just as bad as those harry potter retards

No... the right wing Utopia is a galaxy spanning empire of free men where ones individual potential is not hampered

Left wing utopia is a nanny state where everyone are equal slaves to the ruling class

The only equality that can ever be offered without costing ones freedom is equal opportunity, free market enterprise is the best system conceived by humanity at this point in history

The irony of the HP-tards is that the very books they cite are pro-gun.

Attached: Harry Potter 2nd Amendment.jpg (495x548, 109K)

Let me fix this:

>Left-wing utopia
Globalism in which no races and nations exist. No genders, sex and shit like that. There are no average differences between groups and differences between individuals, or at least that is what is preached and promoted. Equality of outcome as an ideal.

>Right-wing utopia
Different races live in different places, countries. Clear difference in tasks and expectations for men and women (only two sexes). Traditionalism. Women away from positions of power. Casts could be possible as well depending on the results of wars.

If the left wing had any ambition at all, they'd be working 60+ hours a week.

I wish this cuck would just put a gun in his mouth and end it already.

Kek

MY LIFE’S GOAL IS TO GET SO HIGH I DON’T EVER COME DOWN!!1

Wild animals, no indoor plumbing, no hospitals, no fire fighters, no vaccines, no grocery store. You don't know what's in your alcohol, I mean there are so many things that could kill you and zero promises of safety of any kind. Tons of death during child birth. Shit, a stolen valor injun could beat his drum in your face at any moment.

Hi OP. Let me help you fix that.

Left-Wing Utopia: Castro's Cuba, Maduro's Venezuela, Kim's North Korea, or Stalin's Soviet Union. People are "free" to do whatever the government commands them to do, and free to be exterminated if they disagree. People are "free" to wait in day-long lines for week-old bread, and are denied medical care when the treatment is too complex, they are too long (over 25), or when there are no doctors to perform the task. They are "free" to watch their illustrious leaders get fatter and more powerful as they live in huts and barely have clothes to wear or food to eat. "Free" to steal from those who earned it and shut down all future progress and incentive to work or be creative.

Right-Wing Utopia: Everyone's success is based on merit. Intellect, innovation, hard work, and unique skills. Education is a privellage that takes either intelligence or money to afford, separating those who truly want to learn from those who do not. You can make as much money as you are willing to work and for as creative ,persistent, and intelligent you are. The government exists to protect you from foreign Invaders and regular international commerce. You are free to do anything you want, as long as it does not encroach on the freedoms of others and/or violate natural law (rape, robbery, murder, etc.)

Friendly reminder, the most powerful nation in the world was built from Right-Wing idealogies. In a mere 100 years, the US went from being a small colony raped by the British to the most powerful nation in the world. All major technological and financial innovations are a result of the Right-Wing Utopia. The Left-Wing cancer has gradually spread and become metaststic, resulting in the degeneracy, backwards progress, infighting, and general destruction of our once great land.

TLDR: KYS commie

There is nothing wrong with his view of a right wing utopia.

Everybody should have a place and responsibilities. The leftist idea of boundless personal freedom has delivered to us nothing more than a world without soul or drive forward. Also, all brown people should stop existing except for maybe Aryan Asians.

Literal irony. By gum, it's been awhile.