Asylum Seeker with HIV had Sex with Two Dozen Icelandic Women

>young Icelandic women prefer to have sex with homeless std-ridden Africans than icelandic men
holy shit how bad is the situation in Iceland?

icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/news/2015/07/24/man_claims_not_to_have_known_he_was_hiv_positive/

Attached: 1548208259178.jpg (673x660, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7RZj4TzqbI
youtu.be/O9kUWgQZX8w
youtube.com/watch?v=iiRxRwJUN84
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Abductions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Janszoon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ástandið
thesun.co.uk/news/1837590/british-women-are-travelling-to-the-calais-jungle-to-have-sex-with-migrants-and-some-have-multiple-partners-in-a-day/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Niiiiiice.

Toll Paid

>holy shit how bad is the situation in Iceland?

Erdogan, you'd better sit down for this

Attached: 4394.jpg (1224x702, 138K)

Attached: f.jpg (1488x2348, 1.33M)

she looks white

> youtube.com/watch?v=Z7RZj4TzqbI

Attached: 15.png (1510x980, 279K)

really shrinks your dink

Welcome to the club, Iceland. I had some hope for you after the "revolution" a few years ago but the jews got you at the end.

Why are whites the only people who seem to be capable of spotting Jews? Only a select few non-whites seem to have an eye for spotting them, like Malcolm X for example.

ALL CORNERS OF THE EARTH WILL BE BLACKED

*STAMP*
NEXT

Attached: 1548866582404.jpg (488x695, 214K)

Jews are the great white infiltrators. We fall for their tricks as they masquerade as being white. Other races don't have issue

There are 167,000 women in Iceland, roughly 60,000 of them will be between 18-30.
Given 24 were infected, this fucker infected 0.04% of all young women in Iceland with HIV

Nope, notice the prominent nose with a tip that hooks, dark hair and eyes, plus the mouse-like ears and attached earlobes.
That combined with dark eyes and dark hair, but otherwise caucasian features are hallmarks of judaism

>Why are whites the only people who seem to be capable of spotting Jews? Only a select few non-whites seem to have an eye for spotting them, like Malcolm X for example.

You're not though. Wha you're capable of spotting is only jews mixed with europeans, probably anglo european jewlings only. If I showed you a picture of chinese jews or even a picture of spanish jews you'd be unable to differentiate them from chinks and alejandros.

Attached: slanty-jew emiko.jpg (1600x900, 214K)

>2015

Fake nigger

and?

Form of suicide

>announcing sage
uh oh..

she clearly looks like a normal jew.

>inb4 it was the jews fault roastie dindu nuffin

Saged the ben owen iz based thread to remind people hes a jew. Forgot to take it off

based

That's all it takes is one AIDs infected monkey to infect a entire population. HIV should bar anyone from asylum status. Period.

The real tragedy is a lot of women fucked this guy. Says a ton about the current state of European women.

And the problem with you thinking that you can identify all of them them, is that it leads to dumdums such as who knows the jews were merchants bridging Europe with chinkland, but somehow only decided to infiltrate westward. Delusional.

>Jews are the great white infiltrators.
lol

Attached: 15093124.jpg (492x449, 48K)

Whatchye lookin' at me gut fer?
>puts blanket on head

it is really notable that he managed to have sex with two dozen young icelandic women under a year while living off icelandic mens taxes.

watch this.
Iceland: Nation of Bastards
youtu.be/O9kUWgQZX8w

Other races have trouble differentiating them from Whites like you would a Chilean, Brazilian, Venezuelan and Mexican. We are better at spotting them because they arent us. Kinda like how a Mexican knows a Honduran when he see it.

Good. Once you go black, you can't go back, because any self respecting white would never mess with a dirty whore that fucked around with anything brown.

>Born in Israel, raised in the UK
The eternal Anglo-Jew.

I have to say it really impresses me that despite him suffering with a disease (and all the emotional suffering that must bring), women are willing to comfort him and use their bodies to bring him solace, even if this results in a small amount of danger for them. Without women, our world would be completely without compassion and empathy (as can be seen from all the autists itt).

Attached: Black migrant comfort.jpg (652x960, 137K)

Not really pretty common.

SAVE THE COON MAN!! WRITE YOUR MESSAGE OF SUPPORT

Attached: 1549307419939.jpg (383x533, 34K)

God bless white women

What race and ethnicity that "asylym seeker" is? Was he that handsome and irresistible so that 20 white women fucked him?

Attached: d6f4863dd2087625b9f13dfd6e0ec0e2.jpg (1100x733, 215K)

Nigerian

Cucked.

Well, at least the toll is paid and that puts a smile on my face.

Attached: 1514565112881.jpg (1024x768, 68K)

Fucking stop. One visit to pol and I've lost all hope. WW3 better start soon.

There's some weird racist subtext for white women that have petty sex with the 'poor disenfranchised refugees'. Its like their higher socioeconomic status gets them wet being around their lessers.

Don't forget her huge ears that are nearly as long as her entire head.

Aryans have much smaller ears.

Burned and paid.

Attached: 1325256362625.gif (500x281, 647K)

>WW3 better start soon
nej there will be no end to this torment. No sweet release.

toll paid BUT
will rack up interest for the rest of their miserable lives

The west is kill8ng itself, the Jews just help.

I really hope Japan can hold on. It will be the first country to see the ponzu scheme collapse. I hope we can push through rather than serve as a warning to other countries.

>Fucking stop. One visit to pol and I've lost all hope.
Quick, watch this. It'll help. Pinky-promise.

> youtube.com/watch?v=iiRxRwJUN84

Attached: 152660660715.jpg (800x800, 269K)

>I really hope Japan can hold on
stop dreaming Nip. Japan is completely infected with the degeneracy and its only a matter of time.
Even now talks of "Japanese are dying out" is in full swing and the fix that is put forward is import of HIV infested browns and blacks.

you have 137 million population meanwhile iceland has only 300 thousand

is this why they banned circumcision to get back at the jews?
kek

not even Iceland escapes the Sanhedrin

Assylum

And people say Incels are dangerous. At least we don't spread diseases.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Abductions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Janszoon
>The Turkish Abductions (Icelandic: Tyrkjaránið) were a series of slave raids by Ottoman pirates that took place in Iceland between June 20 – July 19, 1627. Pirates from Morocco and Algeria, under the command of Dutch pirate Murat Reis, raided the village of Grindavík on the southwestern coast, Berufjörður and Breiðdalur in the Eastern Region (the East Fjords), and Vestmannaeyjar (islands off the south coast); they captured an estimated 400–800 prisoners to sell into slavery.
>Most pirates were Arabs and Berbers, a large part - the Dutch and other Europeans, who converted to Islam.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ástandið

Iceland has had many troubles with foreigners trying to cuck them.

Attached: 1514809551548.png (631x720, 384K)

What the flying fuck. Free prostitution... No they are paying these men to use them. What is wrong with these people. This girl should be stoned to death

If I need to kill to prevent migrants from entering Japan, I will do it. You have my support.

worth noting that a Dane betrayed the Icelanders leading him to Iceland

>he rented a Danish slave (most likely a crew member captured on a Danish ship taken as a pirate prize) to pilot him and his men to Iceland

Nice LARP but rather watch fuhrer speeches.

Many Jews have light hair too. Curly hair is a sign no matter the colour. They often also have slightly Asian eyes without being Asian. The nose is obvious and as for eye colours they seem to have all of them. They are also shorter on average. Stereotypical they would look like the goblins on Noddy

Attached: noddy goblin.png (289x174, 102K)

Shut up Erdog. Reparations now. Give back Miklagard and everything west of Bosporus.

Attached: yEL.png (597x556, 482K)

Because they don't want to sleep with their cousin. True story

I'm not surprised at all.

Attached: trust a dane feel the pain.png (495x560, 116K)

>We have had long debates in University, with many (((professors))) urging us that this is the right thing to do.

>doesen't realize the Führer was just a larper who didn't stop larping

Attached: 00.jpg (808x908, 306K)

I was in iceland recently, you almost never see non whites. It is a very beautiful place. Icelandair had a shill movie about a woman that's fucking an African refugee though.

That one seems fake. I searched the image

don't trip user have you ever heard of propaganda? more than half of these (((stories))) are made up and the ones that are real are inflated #'s and they leave out the most important aspects like all the women the nog slept with were prostitutes & crack heads ... these rat kikes have been doing this shit for hundreds of years , that simple meme where it just says 'THEY LIE' is so accurate its no even funny ... you and everyone should sleep easy knowing at some point (my guess is within next 200 years) every single race is going to unite against the jew and every single rat jew worldwide will be hunted down and murdered ,, this is a fact and they will be responsible for their own demise ... if they tried to control the world upfront and out in the open we all might of let them live but since they do everything behind the curtain and literally lie to everyone about everything and this is why their genocide will be against a united front and will be so brutal ... rulers being overthrown and dealt with mercilessly is a natural order and it will be no different with their filthy tribe :)

Attached: 1545547277424.png (813x835, 772K)

It's always the fucking Danes. Danskjävlar.

Japan is also occupied it seems. Hope Japan will be free along with Europe

That's what they get for fucking a different species

Mesolithic autistic Muslim detected.

Attached: Kangaroo fucks a goat.jpg (636x358, 52K)

>her fathers name is shlomo

Iceland: A Nation of Bastards
youtu.be/O9kUWgQZX8w

>gif of moving flames with static flame image in the same frame

Wut

>202099474
I see two punkhold kikeolds.

Spbp

The rabbi story, while believable, is fake. Stop spreading it.

thesun.co.uk/news/1837590/british-women-are-travelling-to-the-calais-jungle-to-have-sex-with-migrants-and-some-have-multiple-partners-in-a-day/

Not paid yet.
Paid only when they all die.

You have my help. You might want to take down that modern architecture, and if you can hang on through some traditional living there you should be the first to receive the medicine and technology it takes to make it through from USA friends.

Paid in part, not in full yet. At least they will suffer til their miserable end.

Iceland has a popular museum about dicks

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Welcome to Jow Forums
Enjoy your stay.
You will be here until you die.

Attached: forever.jpg (700x370, 33K)

Woah that's like half their population

Daily reminder that white people work with the kikes. The defend them a d they bring them with them everywhere they go. It was whites who brought kikes to the new world, and whites who spread them all over the world. Just saying they are working together and until will admit this nothing is going to change. Wake up whites and gas the kikes.

>2015
>this is how bad the situation is in iceland

Hmm, so a 3.5 year old article is an accurate representation of Iceland? I mean fuck sandniggers and all, but you're literally retarded

Attached: 1494267202564.png (403x392, 197K)

Those are some big boys

So vile and degenerate. I went to Turkey and one of my guides was complaining about migrants there but do you guys have the same problem or is it just Britain? Also I read the article it seems to be a different one and it said the male British workers were banging their women too.

>two dozen

And I can't even get one gf.

Please kill me.

@202099474
Oh look, a kike using a Turkish proxy!

Guys, why do you think Soros sent an invasion of aids niggers to Europe? To sell more medicine. It is backed by big pharma.

The ugly old roasties doing stuff with 3rd world men. Thats common across the first world. They are often like in their 50s too

At least put a couple rounds in it.

oh look, someone from twitter

It’s like that article was calculated specifically to anger us

>he believes everything he reads/ hears online and in the media
They want you to believe their lies

This article claims swarms of white women, including married ones (accompanied by their husbands) are rushing to the Calais jungle to fuck thousands of Sub-Saharan Monkeys.
This article is most likely an outright lie. I don't doubt that (((professors))) are encouraging their pupils to go out and fuck them though but I very much doubt it's happening at that scale, if at all.

This article claims 24 Icelandic women fucked an aids ridden nigger in 1 year.
Instantly you think he fucked 24 of the most beautiful white women in Iceland, however what is more likely is that those 24 women are the most ugly and disgusting in the country, if they're even white because we all know that despite being a nigger, if you're a citizen, that genetically makes you Icelandic.

These articles aim to do a few things
>demoralise white men
>encourage white women to fuck apes
and most importantly
>normalise this behaviour
"hey goyettes, everyone's fucking apes, you should too or you'll be different!
hey goys, everyone's letting their wives fuck other men, you should too or you'll be different!"

In reality, it almost never happens. Just like media portrays white women craying and lusting over the BBC when in reality, it's just noise on statistics.

Most importantly, where is the evidence? Outside of just words on an online article, where is the proof for their claims? Some opinion piece, hearsay and a photo op in the camp?
If these women truly went to the Calais Jungle alone, they would be gang raped and torn apart.

Ikr. I can tell shes a jew right away, she has the squinty jewess phenotype, which to be fair is the cutest jewess phenotype and closest to white.

But not close enough.

Two dozen Icelandic women for one nigger, considering their population size that's like a massive ratio. Imagine if somehow they'll get even more asylum seekers, might be the first European nation the get fully BLACKED

Attached: 423-4236909_raptor-thinking-emoji.jpg (820x715, 87K)